Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 01:29 AM   #1
Banana
Banned

Exclamation North Korea has conducted their nuclear test.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

You think that anything is ever going to be done about North Korea? It is a truly fascinating country to have on this planet, unlike any other. They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years. At what point do the world powers actually do something about North Korea? And when that happens how fucking nuts is that war going to be? I feel like North Korea provoked by military force will go bat shit crazy in its response that will have no regard for its own survival. I think this is going to be some shit we will see in our lifetimes.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:32 AM   #2
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
U.S. analysts say North Korea's first bomb test, in October 2006, produced an explosive yield at less than 1 kiloton (1,000 tons) of TNT. A second test in May 2009 is believed to have been about two kilotons, National Intelligence Director James Clapper told a Senate committee in 2012.

By comparison, the bomb the United States dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 was a 15-kiloton device.
They have these little shrimp dick missiles that crash in the ocean, bunch of posers

Old 02-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #3
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

duck and cover, yall. kim jong illest's birthday is comin up and there gon be fireworks

Old 02-12-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
Order 66
Socialphobic

kind of funny how soon they forget about how we blasted their ass in hiroshima and how easily we could do it again

Old 02-12-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
noyen
Immortal

your synopsis of the article reads like something i wrote in 2nd grade. goes like this:

i like ham
i also like pineapple
rain gently brings delicious pineapple juice to all the drinking fountains in hawaii
this is why hawaii is more fun than church
church sucks because i cant eat pizza there
i like pineapple
i also like rain
rain is good.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #6
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

i like that the rain is gentle

Old 02-12-2013, 01:54 AM   #7
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

who loves the rain
who cares that it makes flowers grow
who cares what it does since u broke my heart

Old 02-12-2013, 01:58 AM   #8
noyen
Immortal

korean gook food is good
i like them
i like thare food
i like ham

Old 02-12-2013, 02:11 AM   #9
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

north korea #1 korea!

Old 02-12-2013, 03:17 AM   #10
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

banana ball bag bomb blast

Old 02-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #11
Toast
Apocalyptic Poster

Obama won't do anything anyway, so no need to worry.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #12
Starla

Time to send drones in there and see how we roll.

- from a patriot's perspective

Old 02-12-2013, 06:17 AM   #13
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
your synopsis of the article reads like something i wrote in 2nd grade. goes like this:

i like ham
i also like pineapple
rain gently brings delicious pineapple juice to all the drinking fountains in hawaii
this is why hawaii is more fun than church
church sucks because i cant eat pizza there
i like pineapple
i also like rain
rain is good.
children's stream of consciousness writing/talking is the best

Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
You think that anything is ever going to be done about North Korea? It is a truly fascinating country to have on this planet, unlike any other. They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years. At what point do the world powers actually do something about North Korea? And when that happens how fucking nuts is that war going to be? I feel like North Korea provoked by military force will go bat shit crazy in its response that will have no regard for its own survival. I think this is going to be some shit we will see in our lifetimes.
what do you expect the world to do?

Start another war with N. Korea and China? You want to sign up to fight in Korea? Should we spend another Trillion dollars on a second Korean war?

Even if they had a nuclear weapon. If they ever used it they'd end up being obliterated by the US and possibly even China, which wants allies in the region but has no real interest in disrupting trade.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #15
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Everybody else knew better than to engage.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #16
hnibos
Braindead

Quote:
They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years.
Quote:
They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #17
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
Everybody else knew better than to engage.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #18
The Omega Concern
Banned

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...R0tASKyKUzSnJQ

I remember when little Il here hit the scene...he was completely unknown. Hidden away for his whole life going to school in Switzerland (I've heard about these schools...its where the elite send their children to learn the actual truth of the world, its history, religions, advanced tech, human potential, etc, not the controlled b.s. the rest of us are brainwashed with).

I'd be interesting to cross up with this dense soul outside of his element. Just to get a feel of his inner energy without all that power he's been bestowed with. With his education, i'd imagine it'd still intimidating on some level.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #19
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

secret schools in switzerland where the mighty send their children to learn the actual truth? TELL ME MORE!

Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #20
Cool As Ice Cream

you said you've heard about these schools. WHAT DID YOU HEAR?

Old 02-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #21
Trotskilicious
Banned

they're doing a pretty bad job at keepin secrets

Old 02-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #22
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

They are taught everything but how to keep a secret, much the opposite Catholic schools.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #23
The Omega Concern
Banned

alchemy, electric universe, art, orwell, telekinesis, underground bases, transhumanism, money as metaphor, stargate technologies, dna maps, moon civilizations, multi-dimensions, unified physics theories without arithmetic equations. occult knowledge. etc.

that would be just a primer of the curriculum.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #24
Mo
Immortal

Yadda yadda yadda

Old 02-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #25
Cool As Ice Cream

get your facts straight, omega! i called the school and they said they don't have alchemy on the curriculum yet, but they're looking into it.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #26
Trotskilicious
Banned

orwell huh

Old 02-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #27
Order 66
Socialphobic

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Old 02-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #28
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
alchemy, electric universe, art, orwell, telekinesis, underground bases, transhumanism, money as metaphor, stargate technologies, dna maps, moon civilizations, multi-dimensions, unified physics theories without arithmetic equations. occult knowledge. etc.

that would be just a primer of the curriculum.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #29
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post

We won't go quietly, Ceasar's Legion can count on that.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #30
Trotskilicious
Banned

wait lol i missed "unified physics theories without arithmetic equations" in that string of nonsense

we got a new one for the conspiracy word salad