Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2022, 11:20 AM   #1
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Default Will the Bald Lord speak on the Alex Jones trial?

Surely this is a dastardly machination of the deep state in his mind.

Old 08-07-2022, 06:58 PM   #2
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Billy's gonna go where he can get the headlines, and most people are over it when it comes to alex jones.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:54 AM   #3
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

I am guessing that the Bald Lord doesn't think Crimo III and those he murdered were crisis actors. Unfortunately, for lots of these conspiracy theorists, the obvious can't be true until it happens to them. The only experience that counts is your own, despite overwhelming evidence of the contrary...

Old 08-08-2022, 11:56 AM   #4
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

from wikipedia:

Crimo attended Highland Park High School but dropped out before his junior year.[38] He has performed under the stage name "Awake the Rapper",[51][52][44] and posted his albums on Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music; which included apparent references to the QAnon conspiracy theory.[44] Music videos by him on YouTube depicted mass shootings and characters being shot by police. One video was accompanied by the narration "I need to just do it. It is my destiny."[53] The account is no longer available. Crimo frequently visited an online message board that discussed graphic depictions of death. He posted a video of a beheading the week before the shooting. He had his own Discord server, which was invaded by 4chan users after the shooting and has since been shut down.[51] Stephen Harrison of Slate speculated he had used a single-purpose account on the English Wikipedia in an unsuccessful attempt to create an article about himself in 2017 and 2018. An account with the same username created articles about Crimo on the Fandom sites Wikitubia and the Rap Wiki.[54] A voluble supporter of former President Donald Trump, Crimo frequented far-right gatherings, often wearing Where's Waldo garb, and confrontationally joined counterprotests.[55]