Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2021, 04:28 PM   #61
trev
charm

gish:
music / bury me - 2:17-2:27 end of that solo, with the drum fill, and kicking back into the verse riff
lyrics / daydream - "the love i share true selfish to the heart"

siamese:
music / quiet - 2:46-2:56 snare roll leading into last line of the verse going into the chorus change (honorable mention to silverfuck just before the 7min mark, and also the end of the soma solo around the 5min mark but narrowing that down to just a 10 second stretch is impossible...)
lyrics / hummer - "when i woke up from that sleep i was happier than i've ever been"

pisces:
music / kitty kat - 2:56-3:06 drum fills and guitar solo
lyrics / plume - "my boredom has outshined the sun, it's so down low" (it would have been the end of blue, but the lines go longer than 10 seconds)

mcis:
music / ruby - 2:39-2:49 the 'and with this ring i wed thee true' bit (the here is no why pre chorus is also great but goes a few seconds too long)
lyrics / stumbleine - "and nobody nowhere understands anything about me and all my dreams"

tafh:
music / pastichio medley - literally any 10 seconds from the solo from the clip of the groover
lyrics / cherry - "and if you lose yourself could you take me too"

adore:
music / for martha - 7:29-7:39 guitar outro when the chord progression changes
lyrics / blank page - "I catch the rainfall through the leaking roof that you had left behind"

machina:
music / gatgc - 0:48-0:58 squeals on the guitar intro and verse chords kick in
lyrics / this time - "and yet it haunts me so what are we letting go the spell is broken" (or could equally be the 'cry these tears' line too)

m2:
music / speed kills - 3:50-4:00 'forever young forever blind' bit with the guitar feedback
lyrics / real love - "fall down the stairs again to feel alive against tomorrow"

msots:
music / msots - 11:42-12:08 take your pick of any 10 seconds during the drum solo
lyrics / msots - "everything just feels like rain i should sleep what's left to dream"