Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2022, 01:50 AM   #121
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Stay away from online shopping tonight. Last time I got too upset, I sent 4 people gifts with really emotionally charged handwritten letters, and did NOT feel better about things after doing that. Only 3 of them thanked me, too.

Old 12-22-2022, 03:42 AM   #122
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

my bank account won't even support me buying gifts for my family this year. Work has been very non-understanding of my absence and they stopped paying me. I'm in the middle of a debacle with HR. my administrator at one point sent me a physical letter in the mail telling me my job was in jeopardy and demanding a form which is about why I am out which is a physician's form. I have since been told this was illegal because my supervisor should never have direct access to doctor/patient confidentiality stuff, and I am not required to tell them anything. When I got the letter I freaked out though and sent her an email and CCed HR and my union rep. I attached the form and specified I felt this was wrong and I felt very uncomfortable that this was being asked of me by admin and not HR/payroll. She tried to cover her ass and lied and said she had previously told me the form could go right to HR. They suspended my pay anyway. I don't even know what to do because I work for county government. It would be very difficult and costly to start a legal war.

Old 12-22-2022, 05:31 PM   #123
Cool As Ice Cream

My name is Kimani Roberts Shorter. I was born on August 20th in 1980 in D.C.I grew up in Washington, D.C. I first developed my theory in 2005. I attended college from 1998 to 2001. I was helped in developing the test by Irving kelly an office counselor working with Udc, Kevin Williams a child shrink and Matt Cora a group home supervisor

Old 12-22-2022, 09:59 PM   #124
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
my bank account won't even support me buying gifts for my family this year. Work has been very non-understanding of my absence and they stopped paying me. I'm in the middle of a debacle with HR. my administrator at one point sent me a physical letter in the mail telling me my job was in jeopardy and demanding a form which is about why I am out which is a physician's form. I have since been told this was illegal because my supervisor should never have direct access to doctor/patient confidentiality stuff, and I am not required to tell them anything. When I got the letter I freaked out though and sent her an email and CCed HR and my union rep. I attached the form and specified I felt this was wrong and I felt very uncomfortable that this was being asked of me by admin and not HR/payroll. She tried to cover her ass and lied and said she had previously told me the form could go right to HR. They suspended my pay anyway. I don't even know what to do because I work for county government. It would be very difficult and costly to start a legal war.
sorry you're going thru that....jesus christ, it's insane how militant jobs get over people being sick or just calling off generally

Old 12-22-2022, 09:59 PM   #125
Ram27
dumb

jobs should have zero access to anyone's medical data whatsoever, and that very much includes sick notes and drug tests

Old 12-22-2022, 10:07 PM   #126
Ram27
dumb

oh and if this is the gen mental health thread:

fuck winter. i felt my body shut down in november and today i started fantasizing about death again. i have no idea what's coming in my life next year.

graduating in may, probably, then onto the open ocean [connotation: bad]

every time i do a college thing i get PTSD from my last time at college [sorry for being a fucking drunk back then...]. my hope is that i can steel myself from women forever. not in a right wing freak way, but in a fear way.

Old 12-22-2022, 11:42 PM   #127
ilikeplanets
Braindead

We're not "one size fits all" evil/terrifying, ya know

Old 12-22-2022, 11:43 PM   #128
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I mean, I'm a fucking monster but don't let that tarnish your opinion of the entirety of us

Old 12-23-2022, 09:27 PM   #129
Ram27
dumb

haha, thank you -- i know this intellectually; what i think i was saying in my angry proto-suicidal state is i can't stand the vulnerability of relationships or the vulnerability required to be in one, and i'm already so goddamn shy irl it just feels over

Old 12-23-2022, 09:29 PM   #130
Ram27
dumb

and i'm like almost a year sober [from alcohol] which is great but doesn't help the shyness. i'm feeling more confident in talking sober, but incredibly slowly. [like, i'm finally up to 'swooooon' versus others' 'pick your pocket full of sorrow']

Old 12-23-2022, 10:48 PM   #131
redbreegull

sounds like we have an avoidant attachment style over here

Old 12-24-2022, 12:51 AM   #132
Ram27
dumb

oh hell yeah

Old 12-24-2022, 01:04 AM   #133
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
and i'm like almost a year sober [from alcohol] which is great but doesn't help the shyness. i'm feeling more confident in talking sober, but incredibly slowly. [like, i'm finally up to 'swooooon' versus others' 'pick your pocket full of sorrow']
This resonates with me. I'm at 5 years sober [from like, a lot of things] and though most of the time my tone is authoritative and my body language is composed, every once in a while the brain damage shows itself. Mostly in the form of awkward non-sequiturs.

I'm especially prone to this when around peers. I'm more comfortable when I'm supposed to be either the one in charge or the one taking orders, but if I'm on equal footing with someone I can spazz a little bit. I guess that also boils down to shyness/low self confidence, since I don't have a role to fill in those situations, but have to try to be authentically personable.

Old 01-11-2023, 06:31 AM   #134
FoolofaTook

I'm into women farting, just not pooping or peeing. I like how a woman's butthole winks when she farts, and I like the idea of her being able to store farts in her butthole and then fart them out in my face. The feel her of her farts coming out, or just the sound of them is awe inspiring to me. Especially if her farts interact with stuff, like she is wearing a dress and her farts move part of the dress like in this video

So basically everything about a woman's butthole when she farts fascinates me. The opening and closing of the butthole, the sound, the smell, just knowing that her butthole is kind of open for a spit second.

If I ever get a woman to fart in my face, I'll just wear swimming goggles so I don't get pinkeye.

I don't think anyone in my circle of friends or family would be surprised to know I am into women's buttholes.

I'm also into women putting icing or cake batter into their cornhole and farting it out, like storing it inside them and then squeezing it out. Just seeing the batter go in and then being squeezed out is also something I'm into, along with women sitting on cakes and farting.

I think it all goes back to when I was a kid and I found a prono mag in the woods that had a picture of a guy using a long wooden popsicle stick to pull poop out of a woman's asshole. Also the first time I had sex the girl I was with asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the shitter and I declined. I later found out that I would have had the chance to take her anal virginity and I've always regretted it, my first time putting my cock in a woman could have been into her pristine unspoiled virgin turdcutter, and I've always regretted it.