Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 09-29-2006, 02:49 AM   #1
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Exclamation Dear Friends,

Did you know that a woman's pupils AUTOMATICALLY and UNCONSCIOUSLY react when she's feeling ATTRACTION for a man...
and... if you know how her pupils react, and what to look for, you can know INSTANTLY whether or not she is attracted to YOU?

The truth is that women are CONSTANTLY sending body language "messages" like these that reveal how she’s feeling, what she's thinking, and what she wants... and one of HER biggest frustrations is that YOU DON'T SEE THEM.

My question to YOU is: WHY NOT? Why don’t you see them?

Here’s another interesting one…

Most men try to behave like "nice guys" when they meet an attractive woman, but many (or maybe even most) women only feel ATTRACTION when they're around a man that they perceive to be a "sexual threat"... do you know what a sexual threat is and how to communicate that you ARE one? (And no, I don’t mean that you should communicate that you’re a stalker or a sexual pervert… communicating that you’re a Sexual Threat simply means that you’re communicating sexual CONFIDENCE, which she PERCEIVES on an unconscious level as “serious” enough to be a THREAT.)

Or how about this:

Did you know that there is a universal step-by-step “mating sequence” that ALL humans go through? It starts with eye contact and ends with sex… do YOU know the steps that happen in between?(News Flash: Almost all women know what these steps are, but almost NO men know - could this be the reason why most men are uncomfortable "taking the next step"?)

And finally…

If you watch a guy who is a "natural" with women, you'll usually find that he NEVER tries to "convince" a woman to feel attracted to him with logic... instead, his words are often focused on seemingly irrelevant things... while his body language is "doing all the talking" for him... do you know why this is? More importantly, do YOU know how to create ATTRACTION with a woman using your body language alone

Old 09-29-2006, 02:50 AM   #2
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

"I'm gonna rape your kid!"
"Wanna go get some coffee?"

Old 09-29-2006, 06:13 AM   #3
Kahlo

pfft, like you would date a woman with a kid.

"I'm gonna rape your grandma/mother"