Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 01-08-2003, 09:31 PM   #1
Samsa
Banned

Default chinese zodiac LOL

yeah i'm still at lifetime.com

i just think it's funny that julio is a dog -- it's so correct!
look

THE TRUSTING DOG

The Dog's renowned loyalty and incredible sense of smell make him a great friend with good intuition. You are warm, humane and logical, and you possess a strong sense of honor. The Chinese zodiac's symbol of justice, Dogs have a keen sense of right and wrong and tend to root for the underdog. Still, you can also be cynical, pessimistic and distrustful.

IN LOVE...

When the lovebug bites, it is forever. You hotly pursue whomever you want, showering that person with presents and displays of affection. Despite your talent at the game of love, you can get overly anxious about it and stress out your partner.

IN HEALTH...

A balanced individual, you maintain your health by keeping happy and are at your best when bustling with activity. You can dance, swim, play tennis and hold your own in most other outdoor activities. Emotionally tough, you can handle great amounts of stress. To tell if a Dog is sick, you only need to test her mood; if she's sad or depressed, it probably means she's ill. Still, you can usually weather any sort of illness.

AT WORK...

Honest and conscientious, you work consistently and with guts. Your pessimistic nature prepares you for the worst-case scenario, and you are never caught off guard. Altruistic and devoted, you aim to serve your community, not yourself. You may find success in teaching, medicine, justice or social work.

AT HOME...

You are constantly cleaning or constructing something new, all in the name of home improvement. You adore a deep-cleaned home, and changing sheets, washing clothes, dusting blinds and wiping down mirrors are only a few of your weekly chores. Your abode must be well-organized and easy to navigate. You demand comfort and take luxury in overstuffed pillows, cushy couches and big recliners. While remaining open-minded, you prefer to stick with traditional decor.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:32 PM   #2
Samsa
Banned

hehan dlike a lot of people here i'm the rat. it's basically correct but not as correct as julio as a DOGGIE

THE CLEVER RAT

The Rat's charm and innovative nature are legendary. Always curious, you thrive on activity and are often up to something. Thrifty, fun-loving and sociable, you cherish family and a few select friends. Your good taste, clever mind and wit make you an appealing pal, yet you are very much an individualist. You promote your own agenda without remorse and are naturally distrustful and secretive, though you never let on to being so. You may need to work on keeping your greedy side and sharp tongue in check, as well as following through with projects that you've begun.

IN LOVE...

Passion dominates your romantic life, and you are often lured into rather tumultuous affairs. Though you have a tendency to be sensitive and sappy, your active imagination keeps any relationship fresh. Ever seeking communication and support from your partner, you easily fill the roles of both lover and friend. Your love of mystery makes you an excellent, playful companion.

IN HEALTH...

Being the first sign in the Chinese zodiac, you prefer being the best at everything-including health and fitness. It's no wonder then that you're typically in top form and rarely sick, for that would deter you from all your athletic activities. The Rat has incredible endurance and is full of energy, although it's often nervous energy. Rats are typically tense and prone to stress and the harboring of aggression. You would benefit from practicing yoga.

AT WORK...

You are ambitious and hard-working, and you thrive when toiling independently. You work well under pressure and enjoy solving puzzles. With your resourceful nature and ever-strategizing mind, you'd make an excellent advisor or politician.

AT HOME...

You are a good homemaker and always willing to do household chores. Every object has its place in your abode, which is typically sparkling clean and likely to be painted light blue. A lover of frugality, you recycle everything you can, not just glass and cans. Because the Rat is a sign of acquisition, you house is likely to be bursting with various knick-knacks that you've collected over the years. You probably have little interest in making sure your furnishings are in style, but only care that your home is a refuge of warmth and comfort. Most Rats are cheerful, domesticated individuals who find happiness at home with their family.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:37 PM   #3
jenniferkate
bitch please.

link! i wanna see.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:42 PM   #4
noir cat
Socialphobic

Angry

I'm a dog as well.
The first two parts are true.
The health part is absolutely false.
Theh work and the home is just partially true. I'm clean, but not *that* clean. But I do love to be clean. And I don't know about wanting any of those careers...

Old 01-08-2003, 09:44 PM   #5
noir cat
Socialphobic

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by jenniferkate
link! i wanna see.
Quote:
Originally posted by Samsa
yeah i'm still at lifetime.com

Old 01-08-2003, 09:52 PM   #6
jenniferkate
bitch please.

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by undivinemartyr

oh right.

THE INTROSPECTIVE SHEEP

Possessing fantastic luck, the Sheep symbolizes prosperity and comfort. A gentle and peaceful artist, you need plenty of alone time to be inspired and are most comfortable deep in your thoughts. Structured employment bores you, and you adore being idle. Deep down, you just want to be taken care of. Though your perseverance and natural charm are endearing, watch out for your perfectionist streak, as it can be overbearing.

IN LOVE...

You can't live without love, yet your sensitive side and bouts with anxiety cause you to have trouble with romance. Lovers must provide unwavering support, love and reassurance. Still, you are an ideal lover, as you are forever faithful and indulgent of your partner's every delight.

IN HEALTH...

Preoccupied with health and hygiene, your body is very well-maintained and healthy, despite its fragile appearance. Your serenity and happiness often prevent health problems. However, any sort of trouble or confrontation is likely to send your stomach spinning, especially if the problem is romance related.

AT WORK...

You excel at creative endeavors, particularly theater. You thrive in the presence of creative supporters, but you work best far away from decision-makers. You like to be right in the thick of things, and your perfectionism is always reflected in your work.

AT HOME...

As a Sheep, it's likely you adore being at home. You probably spend your time there doing arts and crafts, cooking and knitting. Of all the places in the world, you are most comfortable on your couch. Your home is simple, elegant and timeless, and it reflects your artistic flair; yet is also likely to be messy, as you are not fond of housecleaning. As your surroundings are crucial to your well-being, you will go to any expense to be comfortable. Your home is filled with stylish furniture and art, and given the option, you'd prefer to live in the country.

----

i guess that's about right. especially the you-adore-being-idle part.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:01 PM   #7
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

www.lifetime.com ?

crackheads.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:04 PM   #8
jenniferkate
bitch please.

Quote:
Originally posted by sickbadthing
www.lifetime.com ?

crackheads.
lifetimetv.com or something.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:09 PM   #9
noir cat
Socialphobic

Angry

Oh. It's www.lifetimetv.com .
Goddammit.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:18 PM   #10
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

THE PEACEFUL PIG

The most generous and honorable sign in the Chinese zodiac, the Pig has flawless manners and exotic tastes. Your friendship is often sought after, as you are peaceful and harmonious. You insist on having the best in everything, from food and wine to lovemaking, and fervently enjoy all that you get. You are bright but misunderstood as lazy due to your appreciation of the finer things. You dislike lies and hypocrisy and are consumed with guilt if you do wrong. Just be sure to keep a tight reign on your tendencies to be hypersensitive and self-indulgent.

IN LOVE...

You make a great companion, primarily due to the rose-colored glasses through which you view your partner. It's the little things that make your heart leap, such as caresses, gestures and sensuous meals. Your huge heart and love of family make you an excellent spouse. Though you get possessive and jealous at times, you love without reservation.

IN HEALTH...

You are blessed with bountiful energy, strength and endurance, yet you also like to party and have a tendency to overdo it at times. Your major weakness is food, and your overindulgent side, in addition to a lack of exercise, can cause health problems and weight gain. You enjoy being around other people; being alone for long periods of time can cause illness. In order to maintain a clean bill of health, watch your diet, make sure you get enough vitamins and minerals, and work some exercise into your daily routine.

AT WORK...

You are admired for putting your heart and soul into your work. Highly principled, you refuse to play dirty at the office and want to be recognized for your talent and competence. You may be driven to social work or charity because of your ability to identify with many different people.

AT HOME...

Pigs are either spotlessly clean or incredibly sloppy. Still, whichever you are, you are undoubtedly a great host and a doting parent. You are likely to have a comfortable, friendly home in which you like to show off your assets. You pay close attention to decorations.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:26 PM   #11
wangcomputers
Apocalyptic Poster

i already knew that i was born in the year of the horse (78).

THE WORLDLY HORSE

The symbol of happiness in the Chinese zodiac, the Horse desires to be free and independent. Vivacious and worldly with a strong need to fit in, you are comfortable in exclusive social groups and gifted in conversation. You follow your whims and motivate those around you with your big talk. Just be sure to temper your fear of failure, as it will only leave you unable to take action.

IN LOVE...

You are a flirt and likely to have many affairs and relationships. You are always in and out of love, hurling yourself into new relationships, throwing on the passion and spoiling your mates. Though you are a romantic at heart, you are constantly changing your mind and can quickly lose interest.

IN HEALTH...

Active, energetic and competitive, Horse people tend to be quite healthy, perhaps due to their positive attitude and natural athleticism. You probably get a lot of exercise and love to be outside, and when you can't, you're likely to feel run-down and out of your element. Still, more than any other sign, you have trouble unwinding and can suffer from insomnia and hypertension. Be careful to resist alcohol and nicotine, which can suck you in during times of despair or stress.

AT WORK...

Noted for your sharp mind and keen financial management, you are innovative and able to make decisions quickly. Jobs that follow routines will not do, nor will bureaucratic positions. You work best by yourself.

AT HOME...

While you want a stable home, you're not exactly the family type because you crave space and freedom. Yet, allowed to roam, you will always return. You love company and therefore are always welcoming of visitors. There are likely to be various unfinished projects around your home, as Horses don't always finish what they start, especially if something more exciting comes along. Dirty dishes and unwashed laundry may also abound, as housework and chores aren't the Horse's forte. Your ideal decor: a house filled with warm and cozy autumn colors, such as gold and orange.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:31 PM   #12
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by wangcomputers
i already knew that i was born in the year of the horse (78).
i'm sure most people replying to this thread already knew their animal too.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:40 PM   #13
wangcomputers
Apocalyptic Poster

i doubt it.

hm, y'know there might be something to this.
as well as the everyone seemly matching to their animal, it seems that i'm:

IN LOVE:
Dog
Tiger
Sheep

AS FRIENDS:
Dragon
Snake
Monkey
Rabbit
Rooster
Pig

AVOID:
Rat
Ox

my sister is the year of the rat, i don't get on well with her at all.
and i'm not sure if we get on too well either
but as you can see, i'm destined to fall in love with someone in the year of the dog. so move over suze.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:46 PM   #14
Samsa
Banned

Thumbs down

PFT

i thought that "love match" thing was dumb

they told me to avoid dragon and my MOM is a dragon for chrissakes lemme look for it

oh wait n/m. they told me to avoid a tiger and my DAD is a tiger. and my dad IS pretty annoying

whihch is weird cuz when you click on tiger it says rat would be a good friend

IN LOVE:
Dragon
Monkey

AS FRIENDS:
Ox
Snake
Tiger
Dog
Pig

AVOID:
Tiger

that's mine aww juulio would be my friend and apparnetly i'd love someone like my mom :erm

IN LOVE:
Tiger
Horse

AS FRIENDS:
Snake
Rabbit
Pig
Monkey

AVOID:
Dragon

hmm julio wouldn't like my mom?? i find that hard to believe i think they'd get along well.

aww it says he'd be friends with my little sis which is probably true he always is talking about how she's cooler than me

The Dragon is the most powerful and lucky of the 12 animal signs. Your kindness and big heart soften your flamboyant image. A super-positive leader, your charisma secures you center stage in social situations. Smart and tenacious, you know what you want and aim to grab it. Nevertheless, others can perceive you as being a bit over-demanding. Be careful of always acting entitled to honor and adoration.

ugh yeah that's my mom

Old 01-08-2003, 10:49 PM   #15
mirrar
Braindead

Arrow

i'm year of the rat, and it's pretty accurate except for the homemaker/chores part, which couldn't be further from the truth :erm

Old 01-08-2003, 10:50 PM   #16
Samsa
Banned

awww and i'm friends with ceci and sickbadthing too

heh lemme do the western zodiac now just cuz i'm stupid like that hm hm hm

COMMUNICATION, MOVEMENT, DIVERSITY

Geminians are basically curious and intellectually oriented people. Interested in learning something about practically everything under the sun, they like to meet all kinds of people, communicate and tell stories. One reason for their interest in learning is that they like variety and movement. This means that as they grow older, they are likely to be able to easily adapt to different situations.

Geminians are usually friendly and positive in their attitude towards people, but they are also pranksters. For example, they might like to tease people in order to start discussions and keep things lively.

It's important for Geminians to be on the move as much as possible while dealing with a number of projects and interests. Not only do they dislike sitting still all day dealing with repetitive tasks, but inactivity or lack of movement and variety makes them restless and tired.

Geminians should focus especially on communicative tasks and projects that stimulate their minds or are connected to transport (such as travel and automobiles), as well as other forms of movement. Doing so insures that their vitality remains intact.

that's too bad 'cause travel terrifies me my mom was all "how about i take a half day of work on friday and we go to dc" and i was all :erm cuz travel scares the bloody hell otu of me sigh

Old 01-08-2003, 10:54 PM   #17
Samsa
Banned

oooh and i just did the rune thing and it was remarkably helpful for just a random computer program and soon i'm gonna go look in the mirror and try to find my aura.

my past:

The rune of Ehwaz hints at steady progress but emphasizes that change is slow and the ride may sometimes be bumpy.

my present

The rune of Isa reminds you to explore what habits or relationships you may be holding onto that perpetuate a standstill, and then release them.

my future:

The rune of Kano speaks to a new clarity, dispelling any darkness shrouding certain aspects of your life and allowing for situations to open up.

that is very optimistic and i hope it is all true

Old 01-08-2003, 10:55 PM   #18
Samsa
Banned

well you know i just did another rune reading and it was also remarkably helpful so they're all probably like that, helpful for everyone. oh well