Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2005, 03:48 PM   #1
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile Remember the Netphorian Awards?

I was going to summarize everyone's ballot, but I forgot about it. But I did find this in a text file on my laptop a few moments ago. The number next to someone's name denotes how many votes they got (duh).

Best Phrase: "wan monee," "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." "Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?" "I am so alone" "Crucial" "Never forget" 3, "tl; dr" 2, "____ sounds hot" "LOLOMGWTFBBQ" "LOQ" "RIGHT NOW"

Most ******-able Phrase: "But did you get head?" "This thread is useless without pics." Dance Cave, nah iz u, background***,.,.,<>, ******!, wat fark,

Best Hack: FDB's Gil Hack 4, Selleck 3, images replacing avatars (Nimrod's Son and Sean Casey), Floating Julios 4, image linking from RF9, 2marlon2brando -> 3marlon3brando, ...did the boards get hacked? zuh?,

Best Troll Begets Troll: A-rod and Derek Jeter 2, ndugu 2, David Ortiz -> BALCO, Randy T.H.P. -> Andy T.NSH.P. 4, Ron Artest,

Best Troll Wave: NBA Weekend 5, NBA/MLB/NFL Friends 2, Baseball Trolls 2, Continuing onslaught of Jesse's trolls, Spinoff threads,

Worst Troll: pastor craig 2, Isle, ndugu 2, teh funneh, BIGFLOPPYVAGINA 2, All of them, George W. Bush alias, Adam_N, Mayfuck, alexthestampede,

Netphorian Studs: Crestfallen33 2, thestreetsarehot2nite, Mariner 6, Liquid-J 5, scouse_dave, Isle 2, Injektilo, ndugu, Iain 4, Dave, GlasgowKiss, Varien 2, Brando, mxzombie 2, Randall Sandell, sleeper, 3marlon3brando 8, Dude the Bagman 2, noyen 3, EXTRAVA******, AndySlash, neopryn, spa ced, Nimrod's Son 2, severin, Ugly, Varien, phaedrus, baden, Ihaman,

Netphorian Babes: obscured01 3, the 5, DeadSwan 8, spava 5, twice 2, hyperbole, that bitch kristin 2, wondercunt, Mirror_Untrue, twilight fadez 3, avian chaos 6, KAT 2, Lie, Hyperbole 3, dusty, bornentertainer, jenniferkate, alisonmonster 2, phreak, spring, KrazeeStacee, pink_ribbon_sars, So Very Sad About Me 2, meow, vanilla, murgle, Helena Handbasket, canada, yo soy el mejor, TDOT Hunnies,

Best Sense of Humor: Nimrod's Son 5, Isle 2, Fattening Ass, chris_bakewell, Mayfuck 2, 3marlon3brando 6, Mariner 6, avian chaos, meow 3, Liquid-J 3, Sean Casey 2, Randall Sandell 2, pastor 3, mxzombie, Ace of Aces, the, noyen, OJ, Sehki, DeadSwan, EXTRAVA******, neopryn, Ugly 2, Ghetto Squirrel, SuckSuckStyle, Devious J, Elvis the Fat Years 2, Mayfuck, Geek USA,

Best Comedy Tagteam: Liquid-J and Mariner, 3marlon3brando and anyone funny, Liquid J 3Marlon3Brando and Randall Sandell, The Magic Punk and The Magic Stick, Randall Sandell and the Gold Coast, 3Marlon3Brando and Liquid-J 4, Sean Casey and Geek USA, pastor and himself,

Best MSPaint Compilation: Geek USA's 2, stefanie's 3, Europe XP 2, meow's dog licking the penis,

Best MSPaint Thread: Where's Liquid-J? 5, stefanie's 2, Penis Horse, Geo's Chat Thread, Annoy Other Netphorians With MSPaint,

Best Banning: meow, FDB 7, 2marlon2brando 6, i_dont_live, Nimrod's Son,

2004 Media Whore: Ugly 2, stefanie 5, Monte LDS, strange_one 2, that bitch kristin 2, jczeroman 5, Dead, BeautifulLoser,

Biggest Stir-causing Body Part Pic: The mysterious female crotch that Toby posted 2, KrazeeStacee's vagina 2, stefanie's ass 3, that bitch kristin's ass 4, EXTRAVA******'s penis,

Funniest Body Part Pic: Toby's purple penis 3, Eve's giant areolas, Liquid-J's face, AndySlass, EXTRAVA******'s penis, stefanie in a jockstrap,

Geekiest Netphorian: Ugly 5, strange_one 2, Devious J, Dead, ammy, Varien, Sehki, Nimrod's Son, avian chaos, Isle,

Netphorian Man Whore: 13, Trotskilicious, Sehki, Nimrod's Son, Toby 2,

Netphorian Nympho: Never_Nohen 5, stefanie, that bitch kristin, Monte LDS, Helena Handbasket, Humble Chef, shaunna, melancholia, noir cat,

Party King: 3marlon3brando, Liquid-J 3, Elvis the Fat Years, stefanie 2, Ihaman 2, Mooney 2, barden 2, the Ace of Aces,

Jock-est: SuckSuckStyle 2, Injektilo, phaedrus, Nimrod's Son, Eulogy, Iain,

Best Adventure: Mariner's 8, Julio's trip around Whittier, Sean Casey's trip to Toronto and Chicago 2, EXTRAVA****** 2, phaedrus above the Arctic Circle 2, throwing the One Ring into the firey cracks of mount doom,

Best Locals: Toronto Crew 3, Chicago Crew 2, CABA Crew 2, AndySlash, vanilla, Toby, Rockin' Cherub, CherubDayDream, Dance Cave Crew,

Best use of All Caps: meow 4, Ron Artest 2, DeadSwan 4, Flexo, HER NAME IS MELANCHOLIA, Ron Artest, JULIAN P.C., Geek USA, HYPERBOLE. RIGHT NOW., BIGSWINGINGDICK,

Best Zinger, 2004: Devious J, GlassgowKiss, 3marlon3brando, Sean Casey 4, noyen 2, Nimrod's Son, Affectation,

Zing of the Year: Sean Casey, "Is anyone here a journalist?", Sean Casey "I hate when these goddamn leeches latch on to something I say. I wasn't trying to start a fucking campfire singalong." 2, GrungeGuy, "Are you a retard?" Sean Casey, "Was he in a black metal band?"

Originally posted by Nimrod

quoteriginally posted by Mooney
i came within three feet of my sexual fantasy. once.

Did you get any in his hair?

Best Newbie: ndugu, Samantha 3, SP33b0lly1979, Isle, chris_bakewell, Winnipeg_creg, Randall Sandell, Winnipeg_creg 2, alexthestampede 2, CherubDayDream, Sonic Johnny,

Best Coming out of Shell: murgle 4, GlassgowKiss 4, neopryn 11, Sehki, Sammiches, Mariner, Sapphire, Nimrod's Son, Julian,

Best Coming Into Their Own: Lucy Sky Diamonds, Randall Sandell 3, Sean Casey 3, neopryn 3, Liquid-J 2, Mariner, 3Marlon3Brando, Isle, Sehki, Everyone, mxzombie,

Best Veterans: EXTRAVA****** 5, Trotskilicious 4, twilightfadez, Sean Casey 3, Devious J, Ihaman 3, yo soy el mejor, Mayfuck 3, Fattening Ass, Affectation, Anyone oldschool, Lie, Randall Sandell, ammy, Never_Nohen,

Best Name Change: barden 3, Trotskilicious 4, that bitch kristin 2, EXTRAVA****** 4, Seaoc, KrazeeStacee, Randall Sandell 2, noir cat, pale princess,

Worst Name Change: Seoc 10, skippy, Trotskilicious 2, shaniqua, Everyone to their first names,

Most Frustrating: avian chaos, teh b0lly!!, alexthestampede 4, barden 2, Baby Aidan, Isle, Trotskilicious 2, Everyone except those KrazeeStacee likes, that bitch kristin 2, KrazeeStacee, yo soy el mejor, El Savior,

Most Persistent: Liquid-J 2, ndugu, FDB 8, stefanie, GreenEggsNSpam's e-crush on stefanie, that bitch kristin, Isle 2,

Most Attempted Gettings of Goat: Isle, FDB 2, FDB vs. sppunk and Affection 2, Mayfuck, alisonmonster, Why Am I So Ugly?,

Best Posse: Toronto 8, Chicago, The old night crew, Texas, tru crew, newfies,

Chat King: Toby 5, GlassgowKiss, Isle 4, mewl, Iain, alexthestampede,

Chat Queens: Geek USA 13, yo soy el mejor 5, meow 2, Mayfuck, DeadSwan

Best Rivalry: Beards vs. Moustaches, wondercunt vs. stefanie, Trotskilicious vs. Affectation, FDB vs. Affectation, The Server vs. The General Population of Netphoria, noyen vs. melancholia 3, USA vs. barden, the people vs. that bitch kristin 3, newfies vs. newfies, westsideyouth vs. Netphoria, the people vs. stefanie, Isle vs. EXTRAVA******, sppunk vs. _____, Trotskilicious vs. barden, Hyperbole vs. sleeper, that bitch kristin vs. sppunk,

Coolest Couple: SP33b0lly1979 and his dad, Dave and Shannon 3, Sam and Mike, stefanie and Doug 2, Ammy and Dan, meow and everlasting gaze, Lucy Sky Diamonds and souvenir 2, sickbadthing and julie, Sean Casey and a bunch of little kids, that bitch kristin and her ego, Isle and his hair,

Cheesiest Couple: Sam and Mike 18, KrazeeStacee and I_was_aborted,

Netphorian you'd like to return in 2005: oranjes, Randy T.H.P., bornentertainer, relaxor, wondercunt, pastor 2, Raskolnikov, wangcomputers, Cherub Sock, Devious J, melombar, the Welshtards 2, Everyone 2, cap'n jazz 2, HOODY, samsa, desi, FDB, Trotskilicious's sense of humor, Toronto Man, Affectation, stefanie, grizzly,

Netphorian you'd like to leave in 2005: barden, Isle 4, alexthestampede 4.5, stefanie 3, that bitch kristin, No one 4, Randall Sandell, sppunk, Nimrod's Son, Sean Casey 2, EXTRAVA******,

Netphorians You Think Should Hook-Up in 2005: Trotskilicious and sp_aced, Isle and anyone cool, Sehki and all the girls, neopryn Sehki and all the girls, Hyperbole Nimrod's Son and DeadSwan, Nimrod's Son and that bitch kristin, EXTRAVA****** and everyone, -Tragedy- and Toby, that bitch kristin and barden 3, Mirror_Untrue and Toby, sickbadthing and stefanie, Toronto Man and Affectation, and stefanie, sleeper and DeadSwan, the and Varien,

Thread of the Year: meow's psycho exbf, Where Is Liquid-J?, stefanie fiasco 12, Trotskilicious's "Honest Opinions" 2, stefanie's "I broke up with my boyfriend" where Sean Casey flamed i_dont_live with two different names and confused him, this one, that bitch kristin's fake pregnancy, Counting Crows "Accidentally in Love" appreciation post (Music Board), Lohan Boob Update, eyesbomb's thread, b0lly looks faggy,

Netphorian of the Year: Sean Casey 2, jczeroman, Isle, Mayfuck, bornentertainer, Liquid-J, Voice Implodes, CherubDayDream, real politik, lil apache, joeri, Hyperbole, neopryn,

Old 03-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
Blue*Carbonite
Apocalyptic Poster

Exclamation

wow i missed a lot, again

Old 03-12-2005, 04:45 PM   #3
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Talking

Apparantly I was nominated in some pretty bizarre categories

Except for hooking up with DeadSwan and Hyperbole

I would do that because if you read above I'm a manwhore and a stud

Old 03-12-2005, 05:24 PM   #4
severin
no more than sympathy

how did i get nominated in the netphorian studs category?

Old 03-12-2005, 05:52 PM   #5
vanilla
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by severin
how did i get nominated in the netphorian studs category?
i was wondering the same thing for myself, but in the babes catergory.

Old 03-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
Nimrod's Son

Talking

Hey, at least you guys missed the manwhore category

I spent half of 2004 in a monogamous relationship and the next couple of months not even dating

Old 03-12-2005, 05:56 PM   #7
Voice Implodes
Minion of Satan

i am not even mentioned once? i must have pissed a lot more people off since this poll orignally posted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-12-2005, 05:57 PM   #8
Chewie
Pledge

GRAAAAAAAAARRR!!! CHEWIE BEST TROLL!! GRRRRRAWWW CHEWIE TEL NETPHORIA HOE MAKE WOOKIE COOKIES! GRAAAAARR CHEWIE LIKE HAN!

Old 03-12-2005, 06:08 PM   #9
Axis of Action

I'm relatively pleased with my presence in the voting although I didn't get 2 votes in anything which makes me kind of sad

hmph

Old 03-12-2005, 06:13 PM   #10
Liquid-J
keeping it to a dull roar

Smile

Remember avian chaos?

she was pretty cool

Old 03-12-2005, 06:16 PM   #11
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis of Action
I'm relatively pleased with my presence in the voting although I didn't get 2 votes in anything which makes me kind of sad

hmph
I got one vote in one category.

quit yer bitchin'

Old 03-12-2005, 06:17 PM   #12
Oranjes
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son

Except for hooking up with DeadSwan and Hyperbole
Didn't you date cresentfresh as well?

Old 03-12-2005, 06:19 PM   #13
Axis of Action

Quote:
Originally posted by Eulogy

I got one vote in one category.

quit yer bitchin'
yeah but one of mine was geekiest netphorian

that like

discredits the manwhore category (which is an entirely strange category for me to appear in, anyhow)

Old 03-12-2005, 06:20 PM   #14
Eulogy
huh

Quote:

yeah but one of mine was geekiest netphorian

that like

discredits the manwhore category (which is an entirely strange category for me to appear in, anyhow)
I got one vote for netphorian jock.

so you still win. hah

Old 03-12-2005, 06:22 PM   #15
Axis of Action

Quote:

I got one vote for netphorian jock.

so you still win. hah
I think your appearance in the jock category and my appearance in the manwhore category was all probably a joke

cause we're clearly neither

Old 03-12-2005, 06:23 PM   #16
Eulogy
huh

Question

Quote:

cause we're clearly neither
really? I like to think I possess some jock-like qualities. only the good ones though, of course.

Old 03-12-2005, 06:24 PM   #17
Nimrod's Son

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Oranjes
Didn't you date cresentfresh as well?
Yes, but I think you've miscontrued my earlier post

Old 03-12-2005, 06:35 PM   #18
Axis of Action

Quote:

really? I like to think I possess some jock-like qualities. only the good ones though, of course.
I take that to mean you do sports and stuff

but that's not really the essence of the jock

Old 03-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #19
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally posted by Sehki

but that's not really the essence of the jock
What is the essence of the jock?

Old 03-12-2005, 07:06 PM   #20
GreenEggsNSpam
GreenStarsNSpam

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by avian chaos
Geekiest Netphorian: ..... Varien .....
hahaha HARDLY.

Old 03-12-2005, 07:09 PM   #21
Axis of Action

Quote:

What is the essence of the jock?
well

some may dispute this

but the essence of the jock is the tough, uncaring, superior and superficial attitude. that's the essence. the letter jacket, the nice car, the sports... those are all appendages.

Old 03-12-2005, 07:15 PM   #22
Eulogy
huh

Red face

Quote:

well

some may dispute this

but the essence of the jock is the tough, uncaring, superior and superficial attitude. that's the essence. the letter jacket, the nice car, the sports... those are all appendages.
Yeah, I'd dispute that. That's a misconception.

The people I see wearing letter jackets are all uncoordinated fucks who are terrible at whatever sport they play. And the real "jocks" are generally intelligent and interesting people.

I see a jock as competitive, talented, and hard-working. I think all that other crap is just the result of misrepresentation in movies and stuff.

Old 03-12-2005, 07:17 PM   #23
Eulogy
huh

Red face

I just sent in this prospective student/athlete thing to the University of Pennsylvania.

Here's to hoping that that don't laugh at me. :erm

Old 03-12-2005, 07:18 PM   #24
Axis of Action

Quote:

Yeah, I'd dispute that. That's a misconception.

The people I see wearing letter jackets are all uncoordinated fucks who are terrible at whatever sport they play. And the real "jocks" are generally intelligent and interesting people.

I see a jock as competitive, talented, and hard-working. I think all that other crap is just the result of misrepresentation in movies and stuff.
mmm I mean the label jock is going to be a stereotype either way, because you're assigning generic qualities to a wide group of people. I wouldn't call intelligent and competitive people jocks... I don't know what I'd call them. I've known a few of them in my time, and they're good/fun people. I definitely wouldn't call them jocks. Anyhow I gotta pick my mom up from the airport. Catch you later sir.

Old 03-12-2005, 07:21 PM   #25
Eulogy
huh

Quote:

mmm I mean the label jock is going to be a stereotype either way, because you're assigning generic qualities to a wide group of people. I wouldn't call intelligent and competitive people jocks... I don't know what I'd call them. I've known a few of them in my time, and they're good/fun people. I definitely wouldn't call them jocks. Anyhow I gotta pick my mom up from the airport. Catch you later sir.
I guess you're right.

I just don't think I've ever really known any jocks, so I don't think they exist.

Unless

We refer to the stupidly arrogant and unintelligent football players as "meatheads." And maybe we're just substituting meathead for jock. But for the most part, those kids aren't very coordinated or talented, which I think is pretty vital for a jock.

I dunno. Athletes around here are neat.

Old 03-12-2005, 10:21 PM   #26
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs down

chat queen my ass.

Old 03-12-2005, 10:22 PM   #27
neopryn
let's see your penis!

i got a vote for netphorian of the year

Old 03-13-2005, 12:43 AM   #28
Voice Implodes
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by neopryn
i got a vote for netphorian of the year
doesnt count if you vote for yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-13-2005, 12:50 AM   #29
Fattening Ass
Just Hook it to My Veins!

wat

Old 03-13-2005, 01:32 AM   #30
neopryn
let's see your penis!

i voted for SC