Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 04:31 PM   #2551
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

clench ur globes

Old 07-07-2020, 04:33 PM   #2552
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 07-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #2553
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Hey!

Old 07-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #2554
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Angry

Who gave that picture to you?!

Old 07-08-2020, 06:16 PM   #2555
FoolofaTook

Old 07-10-2020, 11:15 AM   #2556
FoolofaTook

If you have never mimicked brushing off dandruff from your hair just like Ranveer Singh did in the Tattad Tattad song, you cannot call yourself his fan. Ranveer, who has garnered million fans since Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram Leela in 2013, met Hollywood actor Will Smith for a reality show called Bucket List.

Will, who was recently in India for his brand new show, knocked a few ''to-do'' things off his bucket list. Learning about Bollywood songs from the Padmaavat actor was one of them.

Talking about different elements in a typical Hindi song, Ranveer informed Will that when songs are shot in Bollywood films, it is more like a "carnival". Citing the example of his own song Tattad Tattad from Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram Leela, he showed the video and explained to Will how ''hero ki entry'' works in Bollywood.

Reacting to Ranveer's entry, Will laughed and said, ''I so want to do stuff like that.''

Later in the video, a woman literally swoons when Ranveer does the pelvic thrust. Seeing this, Will shared a good laugh with him and learnt the steps - ''Bang Bang, Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy, Bang. Lady Goes Down''.

''I am doing that, I am definitely doing that, '' Will said after watching Ranveer's performance in the song.

Talking about Bollywood, Ranveer also told Will Smith that ''a traditional Hindi film, if it is good, people will say it is PAISA VASOOL''.

He further said, ''A Bollywood film is like an all-in-one thali packed with all you want to watch---drama, romance, action, comedy with a pinch of songs and dance.''

Well, it seems like Will's trip to India was a ''full paisa vasool''.

Starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film was a modern adaptation of WIlliam Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and was released in 2013.

On the work front, Ranveer is currently prepping for Kabir Khan's 83, which tells the story of the Indian cricket team's victory in the World Cup in 1983.

Old 07-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #2557
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Old 07-11-2020, 02:41 PM   #2558
yo soy el mejor

Thumbs down

yo, i felt a little crummy having to call the cops on a person today, but he was hitting a woman in broad daylight against the side of a building. saw her getting choked as we were walking perpendicular to him from behind and noticed passengers in a vehicle and city workers watching, too. i think the woman in the vehicle called the cops, too, cause she stayed parked until they came.

since i was outside and walking with tim, i yelled 'HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP HITTING HER." by that point he was aggressively flipped up her hat and nudging his shoulder into her and pushing her in the chest into the wall. he told me to get walking or he was gonna fuck me up. i didn't say anything else but i didn't go away and called the police and waited for them, too.

but then i saw the police let them walk off and he and the girl went down an alley. i was like WTF he's just gonna go beat her somewhere else so i ran up to the police and asked what happened. they said that the couple told them nothing had happened and everything was cool. i told them i saw her getting choked and that when i yelled at him to stop, he threatened me and i wasn't able to intervene at all and was afraid he was going to hurt her.

they asked if i wanted to file a complaint and i said fuck yes (reluctantly, sort of---lot to consider), so they radioed other cops to pick up the dude. i could tell the girl was pissed, but i am not about to let that go. i ignore selling loose squares, smoking, loud music and other noises (i.e fireworks, late night parties), and lots of other ostensibly innocuous shit, but doing that to a woman in broad daylight? WTF does he do in private?

Old 07-11-2020, 03:20 PM   #2559
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Skin colour?

Old 07-11-2020, 03:36 PM   #2560
yo soy el mejor

i'm like a toasted beige but maybe a burnt almond at my tannest

Old 07-11-2020, 05:47 PM   #2561
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

racist

Old 07-11-2020, 06:19 PM   #2562
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Yeah, no shame calling the police on that person. Hopefully the woman will get to the point in life where she realizes you helped her instead of resenting you for "getting in her business."

Old 07-11-2020, 06:29 PM   #2563
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

echt niet

Old 07-13-2020, 07:45 PM   #2564
Ram27
dumb

i was reading this book and it gave me this existential crisis that if i never had a crush on anyone, i’d have a degree and a job and shit by now

i'm having a fun evening

Old 07-13-2020, 07:55 PM   #2565
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Don't worry. I'm sure you would have found some other way to mess up your life if not for the girl.

Old 07-13-2020, 07:56 PM   #2566
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Haha, I'm just busting your chops, kid. You're all right.

Old 07-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #2567
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Don't worry. I'm sure you would have found some other way to mess up your life if not for the girl.
must spread rep

hahahahahaha this is excellent

Old 07-14-2020, 07:29 PM   #2568
FoolofaTook

Unhappy

So, I'm gallumphing about in my blue short shorts on my evening perambulations when I come across three generations of family: a grandma, mom, and daughter. As I pass at double the social distance, the child loudly declares, "He looks like a girl."

When will this nightmare end? Will my torment never cease? Why me, o god?!?

Old 07-14-2020, 11:30 PM   #2569
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

it's because you preach against oxford commas, then use them "willy nilly" in posts like the one above

Old 07-15-2020, 12:38 AM   #2570
Ram27
dumb

at work they made me tie up my hair cause some corporate guy was coming in

with sympathy, took

Old 07-15-2020, 02:06 AM   #2571
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
i was reading this book and it gave me this existential crisis that if i never had a crush on anyone, i’d have a degree and a job and shit by now

i'm having a fun evening
should be the opposite, no?

crushes on women have driven me to some semblance of adulthood by the end of the ordeal

Old 07-15-2020, 02:08 AM   #2572
Elphenor
Braindead

You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby

Old 07-15-2020, 07:05 AM   #2573
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Yes it is the burden of women not only to suffer the torturous pains of birthing every last living man child, but also, later, to undertake the monumental (and oft futile) task of teaching some other mothers babyman how to be psychological adults before dating him

And then, if they’re lucky, they get to enjoy the sweaty weight of a panting man, and later suffer the holy gory bloodbath of birthing the next babyboy

What im trying to say i guess is that it’s ladies night oh wata nite

Old 07-15-2020, 07:50 AM   #2574
Elphenor
Braindead

I agree some of us suq the fux

Old 07-15-2020, 08:00 AM   #2575
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Yes it is the burden of women not only to suffer the torturous pains of birthing every last living man child, but also, later, to undertake the monumental (and oft futile) task of teaching some other mothers babyman how to be psychological adults before dating him

And then, if they’re lucky, they get to enjoy the sweaty weight of a panting man, and later suffer the holy gory bloodbath of birthing the next babyboy

What im trying to say i guess is that it’s ladies night oh wata nite

Old 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM   #2576
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
yo, i felt a little crummy having to call the cops on a person today, but he was hitting a woman in broad daylight against the side of a building. saw her getting choked as we were walking perpendicular to him from behind and noticed passengers in a vehicle and city workers watching, too. i think the woman in the vehicle called the cops, too, cause she stayed parked until they came.

since i was outside and walking with tim, i yelled 'HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP HITTING HER." by that point he was aggressively flipped up her hat and nudging his shoulder into her and pushing her in the chest into the wall. he told me to get walking or he was gonna fuck me up. i didn't say anything else but i didn't go away and called the police and waited for them, too.

but then i saw the police let them walk off and he and the girl went down an alley. i was like WTF he's just gonna go beat her somewhere else so i ran up to the police and asked what happened. they said that the couple told them nothing had happened and everything was cool. i told them i saw her getting choked and that when i yelled at him to stop, he threatened me and i wasn't able to intervene at all and was afraid he was going to hurt her.

they asked if i wanted to file a complaint and i said fuck yes (reluctantly, sort of---lot to consider), so they radioed other cops to pick up the dude. i could tell the girl was pissed, but i am not about to let that go. i ignore selling loose squares, smoking, loud music and other noises (i.e fireworks, late night parties), and lots of other ostensibly innocuous shit, but doing that to a woman in broad daylight? WTF does he do in private?
I hope that, at the very least, you received a round of applause for your efforts.

Old 07-15-2020, 09:25 AM   #2577
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I agree some of us suq the fux
Speak for yourself #notallmen amirite?

Old 07-15-2020, 09:39 AM   #2578
yo soy el mejor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
I hope that, at the very least, you received a round of applause for your efforts.
what an odd response. ur weirdly insecure.

don't get a 'tude with me for caring

Old 07-15-2020, 10:42 AM   #2579
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I don't know why you always have to throw my positive comments in my face like that. I wonder about you, sometimes...

Old 07-15-2020, 10:42 AM   #2580
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

ANYWAY give Tim our best, and I hope all is well with you!

Closed Thread