Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2010, 04:20 AM   #211
Kahlo

Unhappy Stop Lying.

Deleted link to Tania's medical treatment for being overweight.

Last edited by Kahlo : 08-19-2010 at 04:30 AM. Reason: put it up to shut her up.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:26 AM   #212
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

http://digg.com/users/brotagaia/h.png

Old 08-19-2010, 04:27 AM   #213
Kahlo

You have problems Tania, please stop lashing out.

If you want I can continue posting info, or I can take stuff down and you can go away. This obviously isn't a healthy situation for you.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:53 AM   #214
memories_unwind
František`s mate

wow, this is like finding out that the quarterback in the teen movie is gay.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:50 AM   #215
rub_the_y
Demi-God

You're not bright Alex. Everything was fake. It's an online persona that has been going for almost 3 years now. Go and look up anything related to [email protected] or Tania Nicole Brown. Facebook, myspace, several online blogs, christian websites, dating websites, messageboards. It's covered pretty much everything. Those blogs - the ones that I complained about losing so much - were an integral part of the process. You should see if you can still find them, there was comedy gold in them. You may even find a few rape stories, a few terrible poems, some spiritual revelations, the works.

You got jacked, Alex. You, Verta, Eugene, Andy, Dave, Cameron, Adam, Carrie, Dan (Belteshazzar), Marc and Katy.. the list continues. They were all given plenty of information that could have outed me a long time ago. The only person who saw through any of it was floppynono, and he just didn't care enough to do anything about it. You're all not nearly as intelligent as you think you are, sadly. You won't find anything on me apart from IP addresses, all of which change all the time. I'm not some 20-something girl with morbid obesity and severe emotional problems, in fact, I'm not even female. I'm a 42 year old male, married with 2 children, and have just completed my PhD in Community Psychology. The project finished in March, the same time Tania got fired from modding and stopped going into chat. The comment about Billy's dead mother being made was very intentional, despite your pleas of Tania's stupidity at the time.

Just as a side note, you should really be careful that your website Alex Boyd Photography doesn't link you to here as kahlo, or to the smashing pumpkins forum as machinist or deathsongkids or any of the other personas you made. All it would take is a few screendumps of all of the horrible and insensitive things you've ever said to or about anyone, emailed to someone at the Dewar Awards, or the Scottish Parliament, or the Irvine Times, to have you publicly shamed and lose any credibility or accolades you've already received. I hope for your sake that you haven't upset or annoyed someone enough for them to want to retaliate.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:59 AM   #216
Cool As Ice Cream

so you're saying you set this all up for your phd in community psychology???
i really wonder what kind of university gives people a phd for this kind of stuff. i can't believe there would be any.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:01 AM   #217
rub_the_y
Demi-God

You'd be surprised at Australian ethics legislation. There's a real reason why people always say never trust anyone on the internet and to not post private details, particularly on public messageboards and in publicly available chats.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:28 AM   #218
memories_unwind
František`s mate

i haven`t read the whole drama and websites you`re talking about but this is ridiculous. even if it`s true, mr. phd clearly has some issues with alex`s success

Old 08-19-2010, 06:38 AM   #219
DiscoJon
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rub_the_y View Post
Just as a side note, you should really be careful that your website Alex Boyd Photography doesn't link you to here as kahlo, or to the smashing pumpkins forum as machinist or deathsongkids or any of the other personas you made. All it would take is a few screendumps of all of the horrible and insensitive things you've ever said to or about anyone, emailed to someone at the Dewar Awards, or the Scottish Parliament, or the Irvine Times, to have you publicly shamed and lose any credibility or accolades you've already received. I hope for your sake that you haven't upset or annoyed someone enough for them to want to retaliate.
TAKE IT UP WITH THE PARLIAMENT OF SCOTLAND!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #220
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
You'd be surprised at Australian ethics legislation. There's a real reason why people always say never trust anyone on the internet and to not post private details, particularly on public messageboards and in publicly available chats.
i'm not necessarily talking ethics and law. i just don't understand why a university would consider a "test" like this valuable. i call bullshit.

also, you say that kahlo has to be careful about real life people finding out about what he said on here, but surely, if you were really doing a phd, you'd have to illustrate where you went doing these "tests", what situations you've set up, etc. and they could easily check up on that and then also see what you've been saying. i don't think you can defend everything you've posted or done. some things just don't fit under the "it's for my phd" cover.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #221
rub_the_y
Demi-God

You can't see why anyone would find the idea of revealing information about a persona on the internet, to be valuable? Really?
Australian legislation has a really poor take on internet security, particularly regarding identity theft and fraud, not to mention internet predatory activities concerning minors. By setting up several different scenarios where one would be encouraged to divulge private information, such as birth dates, names, addresses, email addresses, contact phone numbers etc. I was setting out to demonstrate where legislation is lacking, what psychological techniques and measures were taken, and what the consequences of it could be, particularly in an online community where the population was not bound by the laws of that country. Every single thing has been logged and documented. Every single conversation, every board message, every blog entry, every single profile detailing personal information - not only logged, but purposeful in setting up required scenarios. You can disbelieve whatever you like but the people I mentioned previously would have a much better idea about being coerced into divulging their own personal information to "Tania", people who all said they didn't know if they could trust her and that she seemed to have a premeditated agenda with everything she said, but gave their information out anyway.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:31 AM   #222
Cool As Ice Cream

and that's your phd?

i think i'm getting one too then. will look good on my cv.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:47 AM   #223
soniclovenoize
Minion of Satan

http://serve.mysmiley.net/party/party0052.gif

Old 08-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #224
Shallowed
Braindead

A quote from cellarlily on the oboard (aka spidersoma) I find puts things into perspective:

Quote:
Psychology Experimentation Notes:

"After 3 years of intense research in the field, I have come to the conclusion that people on messageboards are stupid because they didn't know I was lying to them all along. Conclusion: people are susceptible to liars even when given clues contrary to the truth.

PS: Why are they all so ugly?"

I could tell you that after 3 minutes of experimentation in the "field."
Also,

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...d/stfu28ce.gif

But really, please don't. You're insane, and it's hilarious.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:26 AM   #225
rub_the_y
Demi-God

I got paid a sizeable amount for doing it, and he's just butthurt that he was betrayed so he feels validated in taking the merit out of it.
Poor Daniel Johnson.
Don't worry Danny, I'll come to Austin next week and let you show me a good time kayaking, doing karaoke and meeting your dog sisters who also love wildlife. I might even bring some of my herbs over and we can have a blast listening to music from the music capital of the country.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #226
Astur
Apocalyptic Poster

uhm wasn't this thread about making fun of a mormon website or something

Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #227
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
I'm a 42 year old male, married with 2 children, and have just completed my PhD in Community Psychology.

1. You're 42, and you only just completed your PhD? Congrats, bro...

2. Now that you've completed your PhD, what is the purpose in returning to the messageboards to be spiteful?

3. Would you be able to provide documentation to support the existence of this project, now that it is apparently not a matter of strict confidence?

Old 08-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #228
rub_the_y
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalcoda View Post
1. You're 42, and you only just completed your PhD? Congrats, bro...

2. Now that you've completed your PhD, what is the purpose in returning to the messageboards to be spiteful?

3. Would you be able to provide documentation to support the existence of this project, now that it is apparently not a matter of strict confidence?
1. Cheers. Some of us take longer than others to do things, I'm sure you can relate. You're in second year law at age 25, remember.
2. I'm insane, clearly.
3. Sure, once it's published electronically.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #229
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
1. Cheers. Some of us take longer than others to do things, I'm sure you can relate. You're in second year law at age 25, remember.
2. I'm insane, clearly.
3. Sure, once it's published electronically.
1. Half of my papers for this semester are third year, and the other half are fourth. I am also doing a conjoint degree in Commerce, of which I have completed two years.

2. Yes, it was a rhetorical question.

3. It seems unlikely that the only relevant document is the final published copy.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:32 AM   #230
Cool As Ice Cream

looking forward to this publication, in a corgan-promise way: you know it will never happen.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #231
soniclovenoize
Minion of Satan

http://serve.mysmiley.net/party/party0052.gif

The plot's getting good now.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #232
Kahlo

No it isn't. She totally jumped the shark.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #233
Kahlo

SUPRISE TWIST RUB_THE_Y IS QUINTO!

Old 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM   #234
lucid_interval
Apocalyptic Poster

give those archive tapes back quinto!!

Old 08-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #235
Kahlo

The crazy must continue

Old 08-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #236
MyBigToe
Amish Rake Fighter

I had to return, just to say Bravo to tania.

For being the craziest motherfucker of all time

Old 08-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #237
soniclovenoize
Minion of Satan

Alright, show's over folks! Looks like they solved their differences via PM.

Old 08-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #238
rub_the_y
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBigToe View Post
I had to return, just to say Bravo to tania.
For being the craziest motherfucker of all time
Thanks Andy! She really is a work of art. How's that social phobia of yours going? You go outside more often or are you still afraid you'll get beaten up again?

Old 08-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #239
Mo
Immortal

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #240
rub_the_y
Demi-God

But it's oh so fun...

Ok, I will stop. No one likes being showed up for being incredibly dim, even if that person is, apparently, me. Tania's going to commit suicide now, once and for all. She's been so publicly humiliated that she no longer sees any point in living.

You kids have fun, and be careful about what you tell anyone on the internet, you never know which crazy motherfucker you'll encounter.