Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2023, 01:48 AM   #1
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Default I need help finding a photo from this website

It's a picture of a Bobby Hill-looking kid with glasses in a black hoodie holding up an old digital camera in the mirror. He has like a receding hair line.

Here's the kicker - the front of his cute little Sith Lord hoodie has a big ass Emperor Palpatine chain on it. Like serious bling.

Why do I need this photo. Well yesterday I was driving to work and this guy next to me was driving kind of weird. I look at the ass of his car and it has a TRUMP 2020 sticker and "FJB" in American flag colors. Also had a pristine MAGA hat in the back window. What does this have to do with the chain mirror selfie guy? Well this guy looked exactly like that guy and I couldn't figure out why he looked so familiar. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure it out. Then I remembered this place.

I think the original poster was Elvis The Fat Years and in retrospect it was an obvious troll post, but the hilarity at the time is that I thought it was real. Seems to have been removed from the archive link.

Thank you, you all are like family to me. A demented internet family partitioned in the part of my psyche where I scan for resemblances to MAGA car drivers.

Old 03-01-2023, 01:21 PM   #2
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 03-01-2023, 01:22 PM   #3
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
I think the original poster was Elvis The Fat Years and in retrospect it was an obvious troll post, but the hilarity at the time is that I thought it was real. Seems to have been removed from the archive link.
I'm not sure if you mean you found the thread where you think he posted it and the image just won't load any more, but if you did, you could plug that URL into the ol' Wayback Machine and see if it grabbed the picture.

Old 03-01-2023, 02:24 PM   #4
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I know the picture. I thought it would be in the Netphoria photo album on Way Back but no dice. Still some boobs there though