Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2021, 05:02 AM   #1
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Living in a Super 8 down by the interstate
Posts: 6,808
Default If your ass hurts

Or is broken?

Gosh we are here fpr u. Got reflux vs poopen all nite? Do u have regimens

Let’s share em, u r enough

For my part, takes 3x witch hazel wipes plus 2x famotidine/omeoprazole once daily, plus not even j/k, at least 1x bidet before i would be ready 4 liek

My mom or my omf my Jesus vs his devoted servant/delegee vs my own beloved dad, to see my whole total anuse

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:17 AM   #2
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,301
Unhappy


 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:23 AM   #3
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Living in a Super 8 down by the interstate
Posts: 6,808
Default

He he

Tru: shallowed (esteemed boarder)

This can b the source of laffs

But i maintain that, butt health, = health health

So...any tips/faves?

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 06:49 AM   #4
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,301
Default

I'm an of steamed boarder?

 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 07:55 AM   #5
Judge My Anus
Pledge
 
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Or is broken?

Gosh we are here fpr u. Got reflux vs poopen all nite? Do u have regimens

Let’s share em, u r enough

For my part, takes 3x witch hazel wipes plus 2x famotidine/omeoprazole once daily, plus not even j/k, at least 1x bidet before i would be ready 4 liek

My mom or my omf my Jesus vs his devoted servant/delegee vs my own beloved dad, to see my whole total anuse

 
Judge My Anus is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 10:58 AM   #6
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "Okay, white power feminist" - yo soy el mejor
Posts: 22,624
Default

Get a bidet. Keeps that ass clean and spiffy

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 11:31 AM   #7
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord
 
duovamp's Avatar
 
Location: heavy metal pool party
Posts: 35,732
Default

Was it Byron Barnes who had a Quran in his shitter?

 
duovamp is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 01:08 PM   #8
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,326
Default

i take antacids pretty frequently, probably 3 times a week

have IBS but it is mostly under control. it used to be really bad. then i got addicted to opiates and it fixed it and when i got off of them it never came back. well i mean i still have it but we're talking a few problems a month vs every day

pro tip: get addicted to opiates, will cure chronic pooping

also might have something to do with getting my anxiety under control

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 02:33 PM   #9
ovary
Demi-God
 
Posts: 488
Default

i am lactose intolerant but i don't care
9PM dairy hour
get me that big bowl
mix up some chunky chocolate
with some cookies and cream
dollop of peanut butter
and some choco chips
feelin full halfway thru
power it out
gotta make it to the end
for the best part:
big motherfuckin glass of milk
straight down
no regrets
bedtime
then several sloppy shits
across the morning hours
it's okay
have a glass of milk
stomach quiets in the afternoon
dinnertime, milktime,
9PM dairy hour

 
ovary is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:03 PM   #10
Alice
Minion of Satan
 
Alice's Avatar
 
Location: i am volatile, a free spirit, a rogue agent
Posts: 6,256
Unhappy

Is there no end to this board’s insistent dwelling upon unsavory and quite frankly unrefined topics such as these? Have you people no sense of decency? Did no one instill in you an appropriately debilitating level of shame relating to all things corporeal? I continue to be appalled but am sadly no longer surprised by the unrelenting baseness of you people

 
Alice is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:03 PM   #11
smashingjj
fucking eh!
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: mtv spring break hosted by pauly d
Posts: 36,261
Default

why in the first place the glass of milk

are you 5?

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:05 PM   #12
smashingjj
fucking eh!
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: mtv spring break hosted by pauly d
Posts: 36,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
Is there no end to this board’s insistent dwelling upon unsavory and quite frankly unrefined topics such as these? Have you people no sense of decency? Did no one instill in you an appropriately debilitating level of shame relating to all things corporeal? I continue to be appalled but am sadly no longer surprised by the unrelenting baseness of you people
you must be new here

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:09 PM   #13
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster
 
butthurt's Avatar
 
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,900
Default

My butt hurts.

 
butthurt is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:49 PM   #14
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: profitable sports bettor
Posts: 36,853
Default


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:37 PM   #15
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
i am lactose intolerant but i don't care
9PM dairy hour
get me that big bowl
mix up some chunky chocolate
with some cookies and cream
dollop of peanut butter
and some choco chips
feelin full halfway thru
power it out
gotta make it to the end
for the best part:
big motherfuckin glass of milk
straight down
no regrets
bedtime
then several sloppy shits
across the morning hours
it's okay
have a glass of milk
stomach quiets in the afternoon
dinnertime, milktime,
9PM dairy hour
u know there are lactase tablets

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:46 PM   #16
Alice
Minion of Satan
 
Alice's Avatar
 
Location: i am volatile, a free spirit, a rogue agent
Posts: 6,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
you must be new here
Thank you for noticing! I am a new fan of Smashing Pumpkins after hearing the CYR album for the first time and I've come to discuss the like layers you know and the cool way how they make the instruments sounds like other different instruments you know and also the drums tones wowee they just remove my socks do you know? Are any of their other albums any good?

 
Alice is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:47 PM   #17
Alice
Minion of Satan
 
Alice's Avatar
 
Location: i am volatile, a free spirit, a rogue agent
Posts: 6,256
Default

I suppose an introduction is perhaps in order yes?

 
Alice is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:48 PM   #18
Alice
Minion of Satan
 
Alice's Avatar
 
Location: i am volatile, a free spirit, a rogue agent
Posts: 6,256
Question

I'm 28 years old. I live with my girlfriend in Stockholm, Sweden. I have a masters degree in 'Modern Psychology', but I'm currently studying the Swedish law part-time. On average I make approximately 51000 € each year. I play in two bands, one is a fusion of pop and jazz, and the other one is a straight out alt rock project. I've listened to the Pumpkins since about two weeks ago, and never stopped listening. I am very open minded about things, but cannot understand all the gutter talk on these threads. Are people here really that locked up in themselves? Are they that lonely, that miserable?

 
Alice is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 06:22 PM   #19
ovary
Demi-God
 
Posts: 488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
u know there are lactase tablets
i'm not afraid to pay for my sins

 
ovary is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:51 AM   #20
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!
 
MyOneAndOnly's Avatar
 
Location: "Okay, white power feminist" - yo soy el mejor
Posts: 22,624
Default

I was on opiates for a week after a surgery a few years ago. Didn't poo for a week. When i finally felt the urge to go i had a compacted bowel... I spent hours lying on the bathroom floor in agony. I nearly went to the emergency room. It took multiple doses of laxatives and two suppositories to get things moving.

if you're taking lots of Vicodin or some similar pain killer make sure you also take a stool softener

 
MyOneAndOnly is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:45 AM   #21
smashingjj
fucking eh!
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: mtv spring break hosted by pauly d
Posts: 36,261
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
I'm 28 years old. I live with my girlfriend in Stockholm, Sweden. I have a masters degree in 'Modern Psychology', but I'm currently studying the Swedish law part-time. On average I make approximately 51000 € each year. I play in two bands, one is a fusion of pop and jazz, and the other one is a straight out alt rock project. I've listened to the Pumpkins since about two weeks ago, and never stopped listening. I am very open minded about things, but cannot understand all the gutter talk on these threads. Are people here really that locked up in themselves? Are they that lonely, that miserable?
wait, that was you?!

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 11:47 AM   #22
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
I was on opiates for a week after a surgery a few years ago. Didn't poo for a week. When i finally felt the urge to go i had a compacted bowel... I spent hours lying on the bathroom floor in agony. I nearly went to the emergency room. It took multiple doses of laxatives and two suppositories to get things moving.

if you're taking lots of Vicodin or some similar pain killer make sure you also take a stool softener
oh man you just reminded me of a time when i ate a bunch of almonds and had this issue and after two days of laxatives and suppositories still nothing came, i was so bloated and was really worried but then one morning after class i had a normal poop like nothing was wrong, after days of laxatives doing nothing. i was even talking to a friend about it at the time and i never talk to people in person about shit like this. i was so happy when it was over.

i agree with the stool softener for sure

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 02:44 PM   #23
smashingjj
fucking eh!
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: mtv spring break hosted by pauly d
Posts: 36,261
Default

All these years i thought it was "veckastimest"

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 04:52 PM   #24
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Living in a Super 8 down by the interstate
Posts: 6,808
Default

wicked tips

bitchin faves

glad to hear ppl are listening to their ass. also, the bravery/authenticity in this thread is inspiring. as for my part i will lite a candle for each ass of which this thread contains postings. your ass will be in my mind or my prayer, depending on if god is truly real

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 04:54 PM   #25
Run To Me
Minion of Satan
 
Run To Me's Avatar
 
Location: Living in a Super 8 down by the interstate
Posts: 6,808
Default It really is so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
Get a bidet. Keeps that ass clean and spiffy
It really is so easy

Dont understand for the life of me why ppl dont all have a bidet

Just buy it and like install it yourself. Stop drinking shit beer u used to drink for like 2 months, pocket that cash, then buy it. Why dont we all have them? Is it cultural?

 
Run To Me is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 01:36 PM   #26
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: profitable sports bettor
Posts: 36,853
Default

They get FIVE STARS because they are the only supermarket that regularly carries CRÈME CHEESE from the United States in their Deli.

Looks like Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese ,
Packed in a Silver & Blue box (with some added red printing) like Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese,
The contents are wrapped in foil like Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese,
and best of all,
IT TASTES JUST LIKE Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese!!!

I'm betting it is made in the same Kraft Food Creme Cheese Factory used for Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese, just packaged differently under a different name especially for export.

I've spent two years looking for this to go with bagels available from Café Cliché and sliced smoked salmon, available from Pricemart. (Pricemart does sell Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese, but only in 3 pound quantities).

The local Queso de Crèma is nothing at all like Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese. It is runny, and tastes different. It's good if you've never had Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese. But it is something unique unto itself and not a substitute for Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 01:36 PM   #27
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: profitable sports bettor
Posts: 36,853
Default


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #28
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Joey Goldberg's Avatar
 
Location: in the line for drinks (or is it just tickets to buy the drinks?)
Posts: 4,574
Default

a SHIT post?

in an ASS thread?

fool of a took you dirty dog...

 
Joey Goldberg is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 02:11 PM   #29
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: profitable sports bettor
Posts: 36,853
Default

The local Queso de Crèma is nothing at all like Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese.




It is runny, and tastes different.




It's good if you've never had Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese.




But it is something unique unto itself and not a substitute for Philadelphia Brand Crème Cheese.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 02:27 PM   #30
Joey Goldberg
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Joey Goldberg's Avatar
 
Location: in the line for drinks (or is it just tickets to buy the drinks?)
Posts: 4,574
Default


 
Joey Goldberg is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
killing someone with an icepick until it physically hurts dean_r_koontz General Chat Archive 14 06-11-2012 09:13 AM
crying until it physically hurts dean_r_koontz General Chat Archive 44 10-15-2009 10:24 AM
my neck hurts so bad murgle General Chat Archive 14 08-11-2007 04:56 AM
lindsay lohan gets in a car accident, a DUI, caught with coke and hurts her boobs Boycott Graceland General Chat Archive 49 05-29-2007 12:52 AM
my shoulder hurts and its making me want to puke bardy General Chat Archive 12 12-06-2006 05:22 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2020