Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: zwan reissue is next
yes this is great 6 16.67%
never will happen 30 83.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2021, 08:45 AM   #31
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

probably the best way to secure this reissue for us is to carry out hits on the remaining living members of Swanz so that they never get any royalties from this

does anybody have a hookup in "the dark web"?

Old 03-22-2021, 04:32 PM   #32
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

I doubt the other members of Zwan have any say in anything. Pretty sure that was taken care of in the Billy wouldn't give us contracts until after we recorded everything and then we were forced to sign contracts at the last minute phase of Zwan.

Old 03-22-2021, 09:21 PM   #33
Ram27
dumb

wikipedia says they signed NDAs but i wonder if it also gave corgan the rights to everything [incl 2001 show stuff] and they were like fuck it, i hate this guy and can't listen to these anymore

Old 03-25-2021, 08:04 PM   #34
slunken
Virgo

Sweeney seems like such a nice dude and Billy doesn’t - it doesn’t make sense

Old 03-25-2021, 08:21 PM   #35
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
probably the best way to secure this reissue for us is to carry out hits on the remaining living members of Swanz so that they never get any royalties from this

does anybody have a hookup in "the dark web"?
i call dibs on being the tracker dog that sniffs Paz's panties and the guy that catalogs Sweeney's leopard print clothing

Old 03-25-2021, 08:53 PM   #36
GreenDogGlynis
Demi-God

It'd be cool if it did. I've never heard the early stuff which everyone says is great, and the stuff that's on YouTube is cool but not the clearest audio quality. The way things are going it's hard to believe it's going to happen. It's taken so long for Machina which still doesn't have a public release date. Is Sumerian going to handle the Machina Reissue?

Old 03-26-2021, 05:43 AM   #37
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

slunk i didn't learn until a couple months ago that matt sweeney played with endless boogie and kinda produced them etc. haha

but it makes SO MUCH sense

Old 03-26-2021, 05:44 AM   #38
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i like matt sweeney he seems like a cool albeit dirty dude i guess. i love that old show he had "guitar moves" where guys like jake bugg would show him hot guitar tricks and he'd sit there all ultra baked and say stuff like "OH WOW THAT'S SICK". lol

Old 03-26-2021, 05:47 AM   #39
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

if i'm being honest i could see him bringing the sleazy vibes corgan was talking about to a band

or was the slandering more towards pajo? it's hard to remember now there was a lot of slandering

Old 03-26-2021, 05:51 AM   #40
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

pretty sure corgan mentioned pajo rolling in the tumbleweed with the producer's girlfriend during recording

he may not have used those exact words

Old 03-26-2021, 06:52 AM   #41
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
if i'm being honest i could see him bringing the sleazy vibes corgan was talking about to a band

or was the slandering more towards pajo? it's hard to remember now there was a lot of slandering
I don't remember him naming names it was more like "James and D'arcy are the absolute WORST people in the world but my new bandmates are great and we are all best friends and we LOVE each other".

Then 3 days later he said "James and D'arcy are misguided but they're GOOD people not like my new bandmates who are the absolute worst people in the world and they do DRUGS and have sexual relations out of wedlock and they don't want to practice 9 hours a day every day and they like to eat LUNCH at Rainbo"

And that's the story of the band.

Old 03-26-2021, 01:03 PM   #42
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Sex and drugs and junk. Tick off the list: heroin, band members having relationships...You don't trust the person next to you. I'm on the bus. I send an email to somebody and I throw my BlackBerry in my little day bag. The next day, my ex-girlfriend calls me screaming. Somebody in the group went into my BlackBerry and forwarded her an e-mail that another girl sends me. I mean, that's the kind of stuff we were dealing with.
lol get fucked bill