Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #151
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

What am I looking at in that pic?

Old 04-30-2014, 09:46 PM   #152
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

seems to be something about how you can't use the internet

Old 04-30-2014, 09:59 PM   #153
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 05-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #154
slunken
Virgo

three years later and this thread was moved

Old 05-01-2014, 08:57 PM   #155
Trotskilicious
Banned

yeah d's really doin a slambang job at modding

i didn't know this thread was three years old

Old 05-02-2014, 12:32 AM   #156
D.
Consume my pants.

Sorry dudes we can move it back.

Maybe we can make some threads about what Yelena is up to. And Moby. And Matt Walker. And anyone even remotely related to SP. What's Jessica Simpson have going on that we can discuss in the SP forum.

Old 05-02-2014, 12:35 AM   #157
Trotskilicious
Banned

like seriously fuck it

man jessica simpson looked so incredibly great there for a few months when tabloid america/internet neckbeard jerksquad was saying she was fat... but she just kept on goin

Old 05-02-2014, 12:38 AM   #158
D.
Consume my pants.

She is definitely a good lookin' lady that's for sure.

Old 05-03-2014, 04:15 AM   #159
O'Doyle Rules
Demi-God

I wonder if it'll cover her trust fund privileged bitch days?

Old 05-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #160
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Old 05-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #161
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Stupid fucking attention seeking whore. It depresses me that anyone has ever bought her records. Anyone who's ever fucked her should just kill themselves because there is no way whatever they do with the rest of their lives can ever make up for the shame. Cobain might have been a moron but he is one ahead on everyone else that dipped their cocks in her diseased vag.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #162
MusicMan4

Old 05-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #163
D.
Consume my pants.

Such a stunning and original opinion there, exploding bro

Old 05-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #164
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

i know it's just that for some reason seeing this vid again re-ignited the old flame of hatred that has always burned deep inside of me for Courtney Love.

I couldn't possibly not voice it. I tried to hold it in but it just wouldn't.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:36 PM   #165
D.
Consume my pants.

Red face

I don't care, though.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #166
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
I don't care, though.
Then why did you even bother reading my opinion and commenting on it in the first place. You could use a few tips on how to properly not care. Just saying.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #167
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
Stupid fucking attention seeking whore. It depresses me that anyone has ever bought her records. Anyone who's ever fucked her should just kill themselves because there is no way whatever they do with the rest of their lives can ever make up for the shame. Cobain might have been a moron but he is one ahead on everyone else that dipped their cocks in her diseased vag.
Diseased vag, huh
How would you call her if she were male?

I can only assume that the entire post is trolling bullshit.
What's it to you who buys her records. Should they buy yours instead or what.
Or who she fucked. what a "shame."
Maybe everybody who thinks fucking is connected to shame and matters should kill themselves.

Last edited by pavementtune : 05-12-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #168
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

I'd have said diseased cock. there's a bunch of those too. But let's turn this into how i'm a misogynist why don't we? Trust me i hate on both genders equally and for generally similar reasons.

What's it to me that people buy her records is that it helps talentless attention seeking fame hungry whores (here i use the term in a gender neutral way) like her to make an easy living and it does a lot to me as an idealist who would like to see only deserving people rewarded (yes of course i find myself disappointed anytime i turn on the tv or hear a radio).

the shame is not linked to the fucking itself, it's linked to having had anything to do with a cunt like this. To have given her even that much attention and credit so she could go ahead and keep on believing she's a worthwhile human being and keep on starfucking her way to the top.(here someone will probably want to see this as misogyny once more when really guys do it too and if it's not fucking, it's somehow brownnosing their way to the top it just so happens that for this type of things its easier for women because guys are idiots and will fuck anyone for a favor...i suppose someone cynical could say it helps balance things out since in general it's harder for women to succeed in almost anything but regardless)

I may have voiced my opinion in a slightly hmm... flamebaiting way but i do think every word i said about her (or that Cobain was pretty much a moron, having been in a relationship with someone like this proves it)

Old 05-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #169
D.
Consume my pants.

He's not even an interesting troll. Misogynistic man child is so old it's fucking fossilized.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #170
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
He's not even an interesting troll. Misogynistic man child is so old it's fucking fossilized.
Keep on being boring and predictable.

I suppose one shouldn't expect any less from someone who listens to Phil Collins though.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:55 PM   #171
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

not a single sentence in your post would suggest that the boy exploding is not a boy. Benefit of the doubt and all, but you know. Keep exploding.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:17 PM   #172
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

You have no idea what she's like, you've never met her, never spent time with her...and yet you have so many strong opinions about her. Dr. Vix's diagnosis: transference

Old 05-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #173
Trotskilicious
Banned

yet again vixnix shames everyone else for what she does every day on netphoria

Old 05-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #174
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
I'd have said diseased cock. there's a bunch of those too. But let's turn this into how i'm a misogynist why don't we? Trust me i hate on both genders equally and for generally similar reasons.
So why don't you hate almost every male rock star and say they have diseased cocks?

Old 05-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #175
Shallowed
Braindead

Courtney Love has lovely boobies.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #176
bignothing
Demi-God

I loved Kurt, but when a self-proclaimed feminist calls his wife and mother of his child a "bitch with zits," I cringe. Not that that was the first time he did something like that, but still.

Also, I think the exploding boy needs some interaction with Charmbag? Isn't it because of her that most of you are kinda decent?

Old 05-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #177
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignothing View Post
a self-proclaimed feminist
oh please

Old 05-13-2014, 01:37 AM   #178
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignothing View Post
I loved Kurt, but when a self-proclaimed feminist calls his wife and mother of his child a "bitch with zits," I cringe. Not that that was the first time he did something like that, but still.

Also, I think the exploding boy needs some interaction with Charmbag? Isn't it because of her that most of you are kinda decent?
Apparently the bitch with zits note wasn't written by him.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:42 AM   #179
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
yet again vixnix shames everyone else for what she does every day on netphoria
well what can i say, i learned from the best.

i read somewhere that Kurt wrote "diet grrrl" on Frances Bean once, but I thought that was pretty funny, all things considered.

Old 05-13-2014, 11:35 AM   #180
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
So why don't you hate almost every male rock star and say they have diseased cocks?
What makes you think i don't hate the vast majority of rock stars? Even on the rare occasions i like their music, i generally still don't like them as people. Don't underestimate my hatred.

And i think for the record in relation to vixnix post that it's completely fine to judge celebrities based on their public personas. Im sorry i can't take the time to know each and every one of them personally.