Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
The Jesus
Minion of Satan

Lightbulb Corgan and Alex Jones have been hanging out together

https://twitter.com/#!/RealAlexJones...56076764372992

I'm glad Billy's fighting the New World Order.

(I probably should have just sent this to Starla via PM)

Last edited by The Jesus : 03-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

lollllllll

Old 03-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
The Omega Concern
Banned

Dave Mustaine has been fighting the NWO forevers and has had several interviews with Jones. Good to see Billy backing up his recent rhetoric with action he should be taking at this stage of his career if he's gonna go off and say Gen X "changed the world" or whatever.

Whether you believe that statement or not is irrelevant, what's relevant is if Billy's gonna go off and say such things and not use whatever cache he has to speak out then he really wasn't doing much about it. I just heard Alex Jones say Billy was reluctant to do an interview at first but apparently he did, so it should be interesting.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Eulogy
huh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my god

and dave mustaine endorsed rick santorum, omega concern. you're an idiot.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Rick Santorum is such a moron >>>

Old 03-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

always a new low

just when i think it can't happen it does

Old 03-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
The Omega Concern
Banned

Mustaine endorsing Santorum has what to do with how I'm an idiot, Eulogy? Chris Rock don't like the man either but he voted for Obama...eventually many celebs will wake up fully but its a process.

nice logic reprise85:

Trash the interview before you even see it. It does take effort to be that stupid and avoid critical thinking, so for that, you get an A for effort. dumbass.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #8
Order 66
Socialphobic

lorax is greenie weenie propaganda and i won't take my daughter to see it

Old 03-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #9
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post

and dave mustaine endorsed rick santorum, omega concern.
wait what

is this real

the guy that made peace sells but who's buying votes Santorum

this is terrible

Old 03-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #10
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

I just skipped to 1:00-1:08 of that video... Jesus fucking Christ is this man 12 years old.

How can that same brain produce Siamese Dream? I guess it kind of makes sense.. .either he's completely fried from all the MDMA or he's been completely manic/paranoid all along.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
fuzzyroes
Banned

Great news! Alex jones is awesome... Yeah he can be hilarious and over the top at times but the guy knows his shit...

I cant wait for the interview.

Old 03-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #12
Trotskilicious
Banned

see fuzz i thought you were kind of dim at first but i was only kidding about the stupid

now i actually think you are full on stupid

if you knew a thing or two about anything you'd quickly realize that alex jones does not, in any way, "know his shit" he just yells loudly and makes it sound like he knows what he's talking about

Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #13
Trotskilicious
Banned

i mean i love alex jones as far as a contemporary example of the classic american huckster goes but it does bother me when people say he knows what he's talking about because he most certainly does not

Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #14
Trotskilicious
Banned

there is a war on for your mind and alex jones wants to win it

Old 03-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #15
great poster
Apocalyptic Poster

HOLY SHIT, WHO CARES. JUST WRITE SOME FUCKING GOOD MUSIC YOU SHITFACE JESUS CHRIST GET IT TOGETHER.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #16
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Great news! Alex jones is awesome... Yeah he can be hilarious and over the top at times but the guy knows his shit...

I cant wait for the interview.
hahahahahaha oh my god

i hate everyone

Old 03-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #17
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Mustaine endorsing Santorum has what to do with how I'm an idiot, Eulogy? .
because you brought up mustaine as if he wasn't a total fucking idiot.

dumbass.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
Trotskilicious
Banned

why do you hate everyone instead of just fuzzyroses

Old 03-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
Trotskilicious
Banned

i certainly want to hear the alex jones/billy corgan interview

it'll be a whole bucket of stupid that TOC and fuzzball there will just fap themselves to death to

Old 03-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #20
Space Girl 1979
Ownz

Old 03-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #21
Starla

I wonder if Billy believes they will take him away to a fema camp someday.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #22
great poster
Apocalyptic Poster

maybe this isn't even the real Billy Corgan.

maybe after Zwan someone hired a look-alike to kill and replace Billy, but unfortunately whoever hired him never checked for song writing ability and fucked everything up.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #23
aztec litany service
Apocalyptic Poster

why would extra-dimensional elves only want to help the rich? they prolly don't even use money

Old 03-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #24
The Omega Concern
Banned

Alright, I figured a can of stupid would open up in here, so here's my can of whoop ass:

Quote:
originally posted by fluxequalsrad:

How can that same brain produce Siamese Dream? I guess it kind of makes sense.. .either he's completely fried from all the MDMA or he's been completely manic/paranoid all along.

I went to the 1:00 to 1:08 part of that video that you mentioned and here are some things you need to know before you delve into that pathetic little pussy whistful complaint about someone (billy) who merely asked a rhetorical question, "if you can control the weather, you can control a lot".

In the 1970's, various methods of manipulating weather patterns were being exercised the by the U.S. and Russia. They agreed to stop doing this in a pact between them in the mid 70's.

Here's an excerpt of a pdf. file from the Freedom of American Scientist web-site:

Quote:
There is a small but useful literature on the international implications
of weather modification including its potential use as a weapon
going back to Gordon MacDonald's alerting paper in 1968
a synoptic study by the US National Academy of Sciences
weapon (5),.
(6).

Here's the pdf file and you can, if you so choose, enlighten yourself to the very old story of weather modification and its potential military uses. The uses here in this report are old tech really, what HAARP can do to the ionosphere and the jet stream is a whole other game being played these days.

http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/leitenberg/weather.pdf

Or you can stick your head back up your ass where you're likely most comfortable, or so I would guess with your embarrassed response to Billy merely asking a logical question.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Eulogy:

because you brought up mustaine as if he wasn't a total fucking idiot.

dumbass.
And who did you vote for in 2008? Which is kind of the point, Tens of millions of Americans have voted for puppet head crooks the last 20 years, but here we are with most people still willing to vote for Romney or Obama this coming election. They're just bag men now, the office of the Presidency has become a Pimp factory with congress as the whore house in many respects.

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama: They're the ones that have put the Office of the Presidency on the dictatorial fast track. Why anyone would take their vote personally over these men is beyond me, but knock yourself out.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #26
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Trotskilicious:

i mean i love alex jones as far as a contemporary example of the classic american huckster goes but it does bother me when people say he knows what he's talking about because he most certainly does not

OK. are you proud of yourself and your ignoramous comment here? If he doesn't know what he's talking about Trots, care to explain HOW?

People said he was fear mongering conspiracy theorist about the NWO, that was in the late 90's, but now that a New World Order is openly discussed by world leaders, the new meme about Alex Jones is that he's crazy because he doesn't want one.

I've never known him to reveal something that wasn't a declassified document of an official capacity, or exposing some nefarious rouse straight from various pacts and agreements and bills and plans that are official. Sometimes his assessment on something I may not agree with but the sad fact is he's been on target for many years about a NWO agenda because all he was ever doing was reading from the NWO protocols.

So now as time has moved on and things have progressed and his research has proven out to be accurate and true, his profile is getting larger. His celebrity status, a bit bigger. But from my point of view, its logical it's gotten to this point for him because he's been consistent in his pursuit over the years: exposing how the government operates against the American peoples interest and now that things have gotten bad and worse, more people are waking up to how our government is betraying us and men like Alex Jones are rather brave to be explaining HOW.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #27
Ball Sack Face
Banned

Quote:
Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama: They're the ones that have put the Office of the Presidency on the dictatorial fast track. Why anyone would take their vote personally over these men is beyond me, but knock yourself out.
You forgot to add Washington through Reagan.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #28
Ball Sack Face
Banned

Quote:
OK. are you proud of yourself and your ignoramous comment here? If he doesn't know what he's talking about Trots, care to explain HOW?

People said he was fear mongering conspiracy theorist about the NWO, that was in the late 90's, but now that a New World Order is openly discussed by world leaders, the new meme about Alex Jones is that he's crazy because he doesn't want one.

I've never known him to reveal something that wasn't a declassified document of an official capacity, or exposing some nefarious rouse straight from various pacts and agreements and bills and plans that are official. Sometimes his assessment on something I may not agree with but the sad fact is he's been on target for many years about a NWO agenda because all he was ever doing was reading from the NWO protocols.

So now as time has moved on and things have progressed and his research has proven out to be accurate and true, his profile is getting larger. His celebrity status, a bit bigger. But from my point of view, its logical it's gotten to this point for him because he's been consistent in his pursuit over the years: exposing how the government operates against the American peoples interest and now that things have gotten bad and worse, more people are waking up to how our government is betraying us and men like Alex Jones are rather brave to be explaining HOW.

Old 03-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #29
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:

THANK YOU!!!

The fact is its easy to find some hilarious ridiculous videos from Alex Jones and discredit him off the bat because of them... But thats just ridiculous... Obviously I dont agree with everything he says but I've learned an awful lot from the guy... I've found out about other writers and doctors and such from him as well that I enjoy...

I mean if it isn't already clear to everyone that the facets of government that the general public is exposed too is a total charade than I don't know how I can help you...

As for the Chem-trail cracks, that shits actually real... I don't think its some conspiracy to kill everyone though... I think its the government doing it to combat global warming... I've read articles that a way to fight global warming would be to spray some sort of particles in the sky that would reflect the sun back at itself... So it would only make sense that they're doing this now while not letting the public in on it... Just study the skies during sunny days... Contrails from planes dissipate within 15 minutes or so... Chemtrails spread out and linger for the day usually forming a weird looking smog that covers the sun... Its odd sometimes seeing chemtrail clouds combined with real clouds... Looks super fucked up...

I realize this sounds completely insane to anyone who hasn't researched it or even simply studying the skies for themselves... But I hope if you haven't already you'll give it some research.

Because think if the government came straight out and said... "Oh yeah we're synthetically altering the climate and controlling the weather in hopes to combat global warming" There would be public outcry and rage.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:00 AM   #30
Ball Sack Face
Banned

Alex Jones is crazy.

edit: page snypin' for truth