Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
Travis_Wright
Ownz

Default Tour Memories

so after the 14 shows i went to this year i just want to say that to all the people i met hanging out before and after the shows, thanks for making this year one of the best years i can remember. i met so many nice people at every single show. the asheville crowds were some of the best fans i've ever met in my life and i'm glad that i could make friends with several of you netphorians through the process. i'm sad that it's over and unfortunately i won't get to go to any shows during the next tour, but to get to my point.. what was your favorite memory from the tour?

my favorite tour experience this year was getting fake punched by billy at the last asheville show and him chucking his pick at me.

favorite songs i heard this year was hands down.. let me give the world to you.. i never thought i'd get a chance to hear that song live and it was an amazing feeling when i finally did.

thanks again to monte/joey/sarah/brad/heather/the gatley/jenn/bobbi jo/brad/anya, you guys are awesome and hopefully we'll see each other soon at future sp shows.

tw