Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #91
CrestfallenTear
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
No, i can't see how he's teasing anybody you stupid ignorant fuck. Billy gave these discs to Monte just SO he could share reviews etc until we get the release. Who gives a good goddamn if his grammar sucks? Anyone with a fucking brain can see you guys are grasping at straws complaining about spelling! Or posting retarded diagrams of how to use "there" in a sentence.

He isn't teasing us with shit, the guy deserves to get exclusive news AND music. He's not a bitchy, whiny little HATER, like most of you retards on here.. At least Billy gave those discs to someone who will actually appreciate them, instead of making a new thread whining about each song being "brickwalled"... Monte, if i were you i wouldn't give these idiots "sips" of anything but my urine.

THIS, exactly...

Old 10-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #92
hnibos
Braindead

I don't think you two understand what a terrible person Monte is, and not just because of his reviewing capabilities, just in general. When something minor like this occurs, people will talk shit BECAUSE it's Monte, not because they hatin'.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #93
Grox
Apocalyptic Poster

The fact that Monte is a disgusting homophobe who voted yes on 8 is pretty much the end of this discussion. Anybody that ignorant and willing to blindly follow their BS religion doesn't deserve to be treated with respect, because they are lacking a basic aspect of their humanity.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #94
sjpaterra
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
The fact that Monte is a disgusting homophobe who voted yes on 8 is pretty much the end of this discussion. Anybody that ignorant and willing to blindly follow their BS religion doesn't deserve to be treated with respect, because they are lacking a basic aspect of their humanity.
Yeah, well said. He's a fucking Mormon. I can't believe those people actually exist. And he's an incredibly ignorant homophobe. And he can't spell. I still have faith in this band but shit, monte has faith in billy and Joseph smith. How can you respect or appreciate anything someone has to say if those thoughts and ideas are being generated by such an intellectually inferior mind? I say... Share the music. Share something. I don't really hate on billy... I'm still hoping he's going to make one more heavy album with gossamer and as Rome burns... I even dig some of Oceania and TbK... But monte's reign of terror must come to an end! UNTIL THEN, share the fucking music, you homophobic illiterate naive Mormon! For the love of Joseph smith and mitt Romney, share SOMETHING!!!!

Old 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #95
Grox
Apocalyptic Poster

Honestly I don't give a shit that's a mormon, LDS is just about as stupid, transparent, and contrived as the Big 3, it's more about him doing immoral and anti-human things like voting to legislate the lives of gays based on his belief system that make him a subhuman to me.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #96
Grox
Apocalyptic Poster

And yes, his site is strikingly unprofessional and reads like the work of someone in an institution. He's not doing the SP community any favors by putting out such a trashy website, especially when he has such exclusive access. But I'd be willing to cut him a little slack if he wasn't an anti-gay cretin. As of now Monte deserves and receives zero respect.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #97
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
he's a lot worse than that. even if he wasn't supporting yes on 8, and if he wasn't a mormon, he'd still be an absolutely awful person.
you can easily leave that whole thing out of it, and avoid the whole you're-hating-on-mormons argument.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #98
Grox
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
he's a lot worse than that. even if he wasn't supporting yes on 8, and if he wasn't a mormon, he'd still be an absolutely awful person.
you can easily leave that whole thing out of it, and avoid the whole you're-hating-on-mormons argument.
im not against hating mormons, im against the idea that mormons are any crazier than other sheep of organized religion. spread the hate around mang, they all deserve it

Old 10-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #99
Cool As Ice Cream

well, i agree, but i'm tired of discussing it.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #100
T&T
Socialphobic

key lyrics of speed seem to be "c'mon c'mon c'mon with me"
anyone think these might be 2012 lyrics?

Old 10-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #101
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
i think i'll pass though.
partially because it's monty. and not because of his spelling or grammar, but just because of the content. i can't see him say anything interesting about these. typical content creation ŕ la monty. no, thanks.
and i don't really care about hearing a couple of clips either. i can do without.
i'll just listen to the bonus discs myself when i get my copy. no hurry.
This.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #102
Rider
Minion of Satan

I'll expand the above a bit. The smart way to handle this would be.

"Monte are their lyrics on Speed?"

"Yes and and I'll tell you more aboit it on minday!"

That sets up a dialogue and builds interest.

Oh and for the record I can pretty much guarantee that this entire setup was Billys idea. The only problem is he handed it Monte. Billy don't care though because he knows handing it Netphorias heel will get more attention then just having a new PR failure like the Pumpkin Queen.

Also something all the new people in this thread need to understand. There is nothing special about Montes access to Bicorg. Monte is just the latest in a long line of people Billy has manipulated into being his little police force/PR shill.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #103
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

They probably should've just sent these CD's to CAIC. Not only would he properly review them articulately and in a way most of us could relate to, but he'd also keep them safe in his archives.

Billy probably can't afford to ship them to Europe though.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #104
Rider
Minion of Satan

Oh and for people saying Billy trusted Monte with these, How much you want to bet if we had them to examine we find watermarks hidden in the tracks.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #105
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

It'd be more fun to find out they were ripped from the masters, volume boosted until it distorts, re-encoded into 44khz mp3s and re-ripped onto a CD, with watermarks. Oh wait, that's probably what the official release will be. Nevermind.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #106
The Elliott
Pledge

you people are human cancer

Old 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #107
The Elliott
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjpaterra View Post
Yeah, well said. He's a fucking Mormon. I can't believe those people actually exist. And he's an incredibly ignorant homophobe. And he can't spell. I still have faith in this band but shit, monte has faith in billy and Joseph smith. How can you respect or appreciate anything someone has to say if those thoughts and ideas are being generated by such an intellectually inferior mind? I say... Share the music. Share something. I don't really hate on billy... I'm still hoping he's going to make one more heavy album with gossamer and as Rome burns... I even dig some of Oceania and TbK... But monte's reign of terror must come to an end! UNTIL THEN, share the fucking music, you homophobic illiterate naive Mormon! For the love of Joseph smith and mitt Romney, share SOMETHING!!!!
you are a hypocrite

Last edited by The Elliott : 10-08-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #108
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elliott View Post
you people are human cancer
Since that is an absolute statement that lumps me in with Monte I'm highly offend.

Call me whatever you want but don't group me with that fucker.

I also see Shambles has left his droppings in this thread now.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #109
T&T
Socialphobic

Quote:
monte's reign of terror
don't give him that much credit

Old 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #110
slunken
Virgo

i fail to see the problem at hand

Old 10-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #111
The Elliott
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Since that is an absolute statement that lumps me in with Monte I'm highly offend.

Call me whatever you want but don't group me with that fucker.

I also see Shambles has left his droppings in this thread now.
You are a horrible individual. One of the worst on this board.

Last edited by The Elliott : 10-08-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #112
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
You are a horrible individual worthy of death. One of the worst on this board.
Thanks you. I work hard at it. By the way be aware that's damn near close to a death threat.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #113
Rider
Minion of Satan

Ahh I see
The Eliot posts exclusively in Monte threads.

Amazing how many fanboys he has.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #114
The Elliott
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Ahh I see
The Eliot posts exclusively in Monte threads.

Amazing how many fanboys he has.
Bullying is the only thing worth discussing here.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #115
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Bullying is the only thing worth discussing here.
You mean like when someone campaigns for laws to make it illegal for certain people to have equal rights under the law. You are very correct that's horrible.

I have never bullied Monte. The word bully has become the most abused and thrown around term on internet. I don't like the guy, I have very valid reasons for not liking the guy and I say I don't like him every chance I get.

Monte made a conscious choice to steal from another board member, Monte made the choice to come here and campaign for a vile despicable law that he knew the vast majority here would find reprehensible, Monte made the choice to send legal threats to a person selling MII on eBay..

You can say whatever you like, but Monte is not some poor innocent victim here

Old 10-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #116
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

there's a difference here between people who criticize Monte, his website, etc. and people who just mindlessly trash him.

If you're going to put yourself out there in public with something like a blog, website, etc. you have to expect criticism. If you're going to hold controversial opinions and display them publicly you also have to expect people to disagree with you.

It's possible, for example, to think the website is very poorly written, but also appreciate the information displayed on the site. Discussing that, even in a heated manner, is not necessarily personal.

I think what happens on this board is that a handful of people say outrageous things and then someone looking in says "you are all human cancer," which is itself equally horrible... and equally untrue and inaccurate.

Old 10-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #117
Cool As Ice Cream

scotty, take your eyes out with a fork and stab yourself in the heart with a screwdriver, please. kthxbye.

Old 10-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #118
The Elliott
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
there's a difference here between people who criticize Monte, his website, etc. and people who just mindlessly trash him.

If you're going to put yourself out there in public with something like a blog, website, etc. you have to expect criticism. If you're going to hold controversial opinions and display them publicly you also have to expect people to disagree with you.

It's possible, for example, to think the website is very poorly written, but also appreciate the information displayed on the site. Discussing that, even in a heated manner, is not necessarily personal.

I think what happens on this board is that a handful of people say outrageous things and then someone looking in says "you are all human cancer," which is itself equally horrible... and equally untrue and inaccurate.
I completely agree with your assessment. Criticism is one thing, while mindless trashing is quite another and constitutes bullying. Most attacks here are mindless trashing, however. My responses were impulsive and harsh and didn't contribute to the conversation. Not everyone here is human cancer--you are not, for example.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #119
dustrock
debunked!

Location: Part-alien, part-human, part-robot, part-star-crossed lover and part-mercury filled

Technically, each member of netphoria is a human cancer

Old 10-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #120
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Whoa. Speed with vocals sounds awesome!