Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: If you were emperor of the world, what would you make the legal age of consent?
12 0 0%
13 0 0%
14 2 10.53%
15 1 5.26%
16 6 31.58%
17 1 5.26%
18 3 15.79%
19 0 0%
20 0 0%
21 2 10.53%
Other (please specify) 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2015, 03:20 AM   #151
Elphenor
Braindead

What?

I've never forced Sex on a women. Rape Culture.

Every time I've had sex it was pretty much because the girl jumped on me. I've never even initiated a kiss

Old 02-05-2015, 03:20 AM   #152
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belteshazzar View Post
PM me about it if you are so concerned.
Nope. Out here. In public. Where you can be held accountable for your answer. Prove that you aren't a coward. Just answer the question and I swear that's the end of it in this thread at least.

I'm not asking about civil and legal rights, i'm not asking about law or society.

I'm asking you an ethical, yes or no question.

Do gay people deserve the same quality of life as you, yes or no?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:25 AM   #153
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

It does matter how you answer me. Like I said once you post me an answer, i'll leave it alone. You really are scared to answer the question aren't you?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:26 AM   #154
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
it doesn't matter how i answer you, SJ. you'll turn what I say into something I'm not saying.
http://d1lalstwiwz2br.cloudfront.net...php6Pba3k.jpeg

Old 02-05-2015, 03:29 AM   #155
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
What?

I've never forced Sex on a women. Rape Culture.

Every time I've had sex it was pretty much because the girl jumped on me. I've never even initiated a kiss
I'm not saying you did. But you mentioned how there was sexual double standards when it came to guys and girls... It's because a guy can pressure sex on a women and even get her to agree to it but a women can't logistically pressure a guy to get a boner and to have sex with her.

It reminds me of that highly publicized court case when a gorgeous 24 year old teacher was taken to court for having sexual relations with a 14 year old student... She pretty much came outta the whole ordeal with only a slap on the wrist which left a lot of people outraged.

http://www.alaskareport.com/images1207/debra_lafave.jpg

Thats the teacher above

I dunno, I know these situations are all about the harm it inflicts on a victims mental state, but I know for a fact for me personally that when I was 14 I'd have been absolutely ecstatic to have sex with that women.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:30 AM   #156
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

You're not willing to answer the question because you know it would involve either contradicting you religion or admitting that you're a bigot. If you had a position that was defensible, you would have no qualms with answering an yes or no ethical question. If you cannot do that, your standpoint is rendered null and void and you concede your position as indefensible.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:33 AM   #157
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

If you give me a straight answer to an unambiguous question, how can I twist it?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:33 AM   #158
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Some seriously stupid and sexist shit
Yes a women can pressure a guy to have sex with her and that's exactly what happened and I regret it because nobody likes being used regardless of gender

Old 02-05-2015, 03:35 AM   #159
Elphenor
Braindead

"I'd be stoked to be statutorily raped by my teacher fuck yeah *high five*"

Old 02-05-2015, 03:37 AM   #160
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey, that's just me personally. I'm not condoning it whatsoever. Merely just expressing that I could personally understand the mindset that the legal system was coming from in that particular case... In all aspects it was the wrong decision... But as a male, I can understand where they were coming from.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:39 AM   #161
Elphenor
Braindead

Like, Fuzzy, bro. When we're talking about young girls being taken advantage of by older men we're not talking about forced intercourse.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:42 AM   #162
fuzzyroes
Banned

Like I had a 14 year old buddy who legitimately had sex with a pretty 21 year old girl and he would brag about that CONSTANTLY. He was like a legend amongst us fools because of it... Infact, the guy still brags about it to this day!

Yes looking at it through the eyes of an adult, it's FUCKED UP. But it most certainly didn't harm him any.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:43 AM   #163
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Like, Fuzzy, bro. When we're talking about young girls being taken advantage of by older men we're not talking about forced intercourse.
I know, but it's likely easy enough for an older guy to talk a young girl into anything... And if they're not really into it, the creepy guy likely wouldn't give a fuck and go for it anyways.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:45 AM   #164
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
women can't logistically pressure a guy to get a boner and to have sex with her.
You realize this is false though right?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:45 AM   #165
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

"it didn't harm him in any way" - but as a guy around 30? he is still "bragging" about having sex at 14 with a 21-year-old.
so was he braindead since he was born or that he develop that later? that might be important to figure out if it "harmed him in any way."

Old 02-05-2015, 03:46 AM   #166
Elphenor
Braindead

Old 02-05-2015, 03:47 AM   #167
Elphenor
Braindead

Nicceee

Old 02-05-2015, 03:49 AM   #168
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
You realize this is false though right?
It's not really though... Sure maybe some insecure, loser guy would just have sex with a women out of pity due to the pressure she's putting on him or something.

But if you wanna look at cases where sexual advantage has taken place the violator is nearly 99.9% of the time the guy... It's because a guy can take advantage of a girl in a state of disarray, get her to "agree "to something in her fucked up mindstate and see that as grounds for: "just going for it"...

You see the difference don't you?

Old 02-05-2015, 03:51 AM   #169
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
"it didn't harm him in any way" - but as a guy around 30? he is still "bragging" about having sex at 14 with a 21-year-old.
so was he braindead since he was born or that he develop that later? that might be important to figure out if it "harmed him in any way."
A lot of guys have their "moments of glory" where they strike hot with someone way outta their league... It's not unusual to mention it years later.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:51 AM   #170
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

"insecure loser guy" - itt fuzzy tries to shame elph for having been fucked over by an older woman. impressive.

Quote:
A lot of guys have their "moments of glory" where they strike hot with someone way outta their league... It's not unusual to mention it years later.
1: "out of their league" - 14 year old boy, 21 year old woman. that is not what "out of their league" means

2: it is usual for completely insecure morons to mention whatever sexual stories by BRAGGING about it, 15 damn years later. get real.

"moment of glory" - coming from a, what are you (on paper), 29? - I want to puke in your face.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:55 AM   #171
fuzzyroes
Banned

We're talking close friends here

Old 02-05-2015, 03:55 AM   #172
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
we're gonna have equality inside a decade.
ahahahahah no we aren't

Old 02-05-2015, 03:56 AM   #173
fuzzyroes
Banned

But yes, sorry that I don't have any pity for a grown man, 18 year old being hurt by a 23 year old women that he chose to have sex with... That's the pains of romance... Not everyones looking for the same thing in their love-life.

No use bitching about it 2 years later.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:58 AM   #174
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
that would involve me having to answer you. but i know my answer, and i have a good idea what you would say about it, because we've been through this more than once. what you're doing is trying to present a fair, unambiguous question - but what you're in reality doing is trying to set up parameters to nail my argument on your own terms. the problem is that i don't accept your terms to begin with. so forget it. we both know it isn't going to go anywhere.
If by "my terms" you mean "basic morality" then I GUESS so

Old 02-05-2015, 04:00 AM   #175
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
But yes, sorry that I don't have any pity for a grown man, 18 year old being hurt by a 23 year old women that he chose to have sex with... That's the pains of romance... Not everyones looking for the same thing in their love-life.

No use bitching about it 2 years later.
I don't pretend to not be a loser, but it's your complete display of sexism that's offensive here

Old 02-05-2015, 04:02 AM   #176
fuzzyroes
Banned

Sorry man, that's just reality. Sexual predators are 99.9% men... Sure a guy can be taken for a fool and taken advantage of... and yes, that hurts... But let's not pretend that it's the same thing as a guy taking advantage of a women.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:05 AM   #177
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
But let's not pretend that it's the same thing as a guy taking advantage of a women.
It is though

Old 02-05-2015, 04:06 AM   #178
Elphenor
Braindead

As if Men are the only ones that would ever like to just have sex with someone they find attractive

Old 02-05-2015, 04:07 AM   #179
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

this thread was practically unreadable before we started hearing from elphenor

Old 02-05-2015, 04:08 AM   #180
Elphenor
Braindead

As in "already" unreadable and now we have this boring Elph shit?