Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #61
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!!
Don't know much about this guy, generally ignore him as I see him as a lesser Adam____M.

eulogy
He'll win a ton of cross-examinations imply because his tenacity to get a final word in, whether the point has merit or not. Hope he and Caine have a good life together.

caine walker
Always seemed calm to me, with a level head on his shoulders

agenda suicide
Leaving Austin, you'll regret a little at some point. I do. Dont let it boer you. Wish we could've grabbed a drink last time I was in town.

geek usa
Excited to eat some of her treats this June. Glad she's found her calling, but always has seemed to find happiness no matter the situation.

yo soy el mejor
She used to bug the hell out of me, mainly because she came across as insanely immature and satisfied to have people treat her like shit. Really seems to have grown up in the past few years, hopefully your new relationship continues to grow.

mxzombie
Don't interact much wih him, come from different worlds. Hope he's happy in Chicago and finds a full time gig ASAP. Ditto relationship verbiage.

toby
Seems like a fun guy. Have always thought he'd be shy around strangers and the life of the party around friends.

jczeroman
Colin and jczerowoman are awesome people.*No time to post with school, unfortunately.

trotskilicious
If you look through all the insults thrown about and woe is me posts (though not nearly as prevelant as in the past), you'll find a smart guy that wants a just world. Nothing wrong with that.

order 66
A brilliant boarder.

pumpkinsnumbers
Has a penchant for choosing bad sn's.

scottytheoneand
Hopefully continues to redeem himself from a very auspicious boarding beginning. Seems like he's on the way, probably a cool guy to hang out with.

lala
Constant obscenities adding no value or thought aren't needed here.

turdlion
Would love to catch a UT game with him, throw back some beers and cproam around Austin.

mooney
Your couger hunting bewilders me, but your job sounds pretty cool.

slunken
No nothing about him at all, except he posts like Barden used to now.

graveflower
Sean should post more, adds good thought to legit conversations and can put anyone in there place. Are you staying in NJ or moving west?

barden
His art isn't my style, but he has talent. Can go off on tangents and go on crazy posting sprees, but that's barden.

ilikeplanets
Time to become an adult.

myosis
No clue

fuzzyroes
No clue

banana
Anyone proud and defensive of drunk driving isn't worth a second thought.

future boy
Has really jumped on the anti-Obama bandwagon, and I'm not sure why.

esty
Good guy, hardly ever posts now.

neopryn
Welcome back, I hope you don't believe you lead a worthless life. You bring lots to the table. Just don't keep wishing one girl is all you'll ever have a chance to find.

rottenugly
How did you find this place?

charmbag
She hates me, yet I know really nothing about her at all. Thats always worth a laugh. I do know she pushes woman rights, and given we are at a time when that's really needed the voice deserves to be heard. Her pointing out redbreegull's idiocy is fun.

mayfuck
I truly know nothing about him, we've hardly ever interacted.

reprise85
Shhhh, not every post has to delve into therapy and prescription drug debates.

gossamer
We get it already.

whatcolor
Wish you'd post a bit more, would like to grab drinks with you and shoot the shit. Let's start a company together!

D.
I just hope you guys are genuinely working through your problems. I admire couples who don't go the easy route of divorce and fight for supportive resolutions.

luke de spa
If I visit your region, will you give me a tour?

catherine wheel
Don't get it.

omega concern
We never landed on the moon!

tchocky
Reminds me a bit of guz, a usual good voice for sports-centric debates. Tailgating together would be fun times, i'd think.

dean r koontz
Posting has IMO greatly improved in he past year.

suck suck style
Finding your place in life has taken a while, but it seems you've fought past he demons and know what you want. You seem to have the desire to go and grab it.

duke1497
Makes me feel old. Really old.

killtrocity
No real opinion, seems like a good person.

sarcastic smile
When you post about being depressed, it startled me because I never imagined you struggling with that issue. Seems like you have a good spirit, sense of humor and have great tastes in who to root for in sports.

sppunk

Nimrod's Son
Haven't met up yet, but we'd probably get along alright. We have different philosophies on a lot of things, so hard to relate on a few things. Always has been a stand-up guy to me when need be, too.

teh b0lly!!1
I find your posts usually pretty damn funny. Humor is greatness.

smashingjj
One of the best European Netphorians, who seems to always add good eke nets to a topic. Would love to meet.

Starla
Man, who knows. Seems like a cool, independent person who isn't afraid to voice her opinion. I admire that in a person.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #62
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Where are you moving to Natalie?

And yes you'll regret leaving austin

Old 02-18-2012, 01:43 AM   #63
slunken
Virgo

it might be the pills but i'm radiating in positivity right now. thanks a million gang. i'mma make a list too.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #64
slunken
Virgo

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - no.
eulogy - i like you.
caine walker - you're eulogy's boyfriend.
agenda suicide - not a hipster.
geek usa - needs to let go of the past.
yo soy el mejor - want to hook up?
mxzombie - fantastic.
toby - you seem like the kind of guy that would be good for a ride at 8am no matter how bombed you got the night before.
jczeroman - no opnion.
trotskilicious - be careful with being too self-depracating.
order 66 - no opnion.
pumpkinsnumbers - is he the dave chappelle crackhead avatar?
scottytheoneand - glad you joined.
lala - has to be a troll.
turdlion - i expected more neil young advice from him.
mooney - you can't treat women like hotel rooms. i had to learn this too.
slunken - agrees with byron barnes transparency theory.
graveflower - we're square if you can get me back on hpn.
barden - somehow i see you as two different posters. quote if you need explain.
ilikeplanets - did you really lose 30 lbs because of me
myosis - no opinion
fuzzyroes - no opnion
banana - sometimes i just don't get it. troll or bad boarder. its borderline.
future boy - white knights via rep
esty - namaste
neopryn - respect
rottenugly - disbelief
charmbag - i understand you.
mayfuck - you too.
reprise85 - no opnion.
gossamer - no opnion.
whatcolor - i wonder if you're like this guy i knew.
D. - i feel bad for you dude.
luke de spa - great contributor but very condescending.
catherine wheel - no
omega concern - its good to ask questions
tchocky - no opnion
dean r koontz - wild and crazy guy
suck suck style - pfbb territory
duke1497 - idk
killtrocity - yup
sarcastic smile - sure
sppunk - change your avatar
Nimrod's Son - sure
teh b0lly!!1 - sure
smashingjj - yes
Starla - of course

Old 02-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #65
slunken
Virgo

dead frequency is coll

Old 02-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #66
slunken
Virgo

and don't forget cocksure

Old 02-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #67
Toby
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Arrow

im not very fond of any of you tbh

Old 02-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #68
slunken
Virgo

tbch?

Old 02-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #69
hnibos
Braindead

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
im not very fond of any of you tbh

Old 02-18-2012, 02:23 AM   #70
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

I'm not going to pretend I read here enough to do any proper analysis of alot of people, so I'm not going to comment on everyone.

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! -- I would genuine hate to be in the same room as this guy, and the weird thing is: I can't put my finger on why. There's no one thing I can point to that makes me feel this way, I just know, if I was stuck hanging out with Dogfighter, I would have a strong desire to punch him in the face. He's a doofus.

eulogy -- The opposite of . I cannot explain why I think Eulogy would be a cool dude to get a beer with, but I think we'd get along ok. Lord knows we disagree on etc, but I cannot imagine him getting anywhere in life if he is as joyously argumentative in real life as he tends to come across on here. I feel he'd be a solid dude, and if I ever had an extra ticket to Michigan/Notre Dame and couldn't find a UM fan/alumni I know to go, I'd toss it his way and think he'd be pretty respectful.

caine walker -- Other than being eulogy's first/current/only/???, IDK anything about this dude.

yo soy el mejor -- Netphoria is terrible to women. The grief over life-decisions **** gets would be 1% as bad if she were a dude. Anyone who has the sense of humor to hang with Monte for a few days has to be pretty ok.

jczeroman -- Other then "Oregon," "not tipping," and "delusional libertarian," I know nothing about this guy. I hate all of those things. That said, another person who I have no reason to expect we'd get along but we would.

trotskilicious -- A decent guy at heart but should really spend less time on here.

order 66 -- Seems wildly underrated. I like their posts but they don't draw attention to themself.

pumpkinsnumbers -- Think its hilarious that after ten years I change my username and days later finally get listed on one of these. I would explain what I was attempting to do satirically with the bahnzah account (not "trolling") but IDT anyone really cares, and since no one got it, I clearly wasn't doing it well.

scottytheoneand -- I don't understand why he's one of the most hated people on here, but then again I don't read the SP forum with any regularity. Doesn't seem AWFUL.

lala -- Kinda ditto the above but I have seen more of her (her, right?) fanboy-ishness and its grating.

turdlion -- Enjoyed IP-relaying his mother.

mooney -- Doesn't get caught up in drama as far as I can tell, but seems solid.

slunken -- As someone with no drug experience, may I ask: what the fuck are you on? It's peyote, right?

graveflower -- http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9...1072336hg6.jpg

barden -- DISLIKE

banana -- Second most annoying poster in history.

future boy -- Imbecile, but he loved him some Hillary. HEY OBAMA VOTERS, RETHINKING THAT AT ALL?

rottenugly -- Worst avatar on here. I hate this person simply because of their avatar.

charmbag -- Goes back to my rule about how we treat women so much worse than they actually are, but I still think she'd be someone I would not particularly care to associate with, if only because she takes the bait EVERY. FREAKING. TIME.

mayfuck -- There is probably no person I've read as many posts by that I feel I know as absolutely nothing about. I do, however, seem to recall this is one of the 2-3 people on here who know my oboard/pre-netphoria identity.

whatcolor -- Favorite Netphorian ever. If I had to ever hang out with a single Netphorian, I would be whatcolor. Seems like the probably have the most adjusted, happy life of any person on here with 20,000+ posts. A living example of "you get more flies with honey than vinegar."

D. -- I guess people don't like his lifestyle choices? Whatever. Seems ok. To quote above: Anyone who has the sense of humor to hang with Monte for a few days has to be pretty ok.

luke de spa -- Creepiest avatar.

catherine wheel -- Legitimately deserves the grief they get.

omega concern -- When someone comes out from the shadows and reveals this is their troll account, we need to buy them a real life trophy or something. I'm in for $10.

tchocky -- Kinda unmemorable, imho, other than Detroit sports posts, which do stand out to me. Not overly fanboyish, which I appreciate. Has made me rethink my opinion on sports topics.

dean r koontz -- "I'm starting to suspect you're not the real Dean Koontz."

duke1497 -- We shouldn't make fun of minors.

killtrocity -- Good TV insight. IDK if they're an English major, but their ability to break down plots/stories into themes wouldn't surprise me.

sppunk -- I feel like SPPunk would be that kid in middle school who would be really nice to people when no one was looking, and a legitimately solid human being, but then when the cool girls walked in would push your mashed potatoes into your face to cover up for some deep-seeded insecurity. If I could actually meet him, I bet he'd be a cool dude. If I could have a Netphoria golfing foursome, it would be sppunk, whatcolor, and eulogy. And I'd hope we don't actually play golf -- because I suck -- and we'd go to sports bar and watch hockey and get drinks and shoot the shit.

Nimrod's Son -- The walking definition of "delusional self-importance." When Nimrod posts regular, I stop checking Netphoria regularly. When he seems to disappear, I eventually wander back in. What a pathetic human being.

Starla -- Obnoxious, but as always, not nearly as obnoxious as Netphoria acts as tho they are.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #71
D.
Consume my pants.

What do the * mean, sppunk? I'm drunk so I may have missed it.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #72
slunken
Virgo

why are you a cop?

Old 02-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #73
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
Yeah, I didn't get this either.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:38 AM   #74
D.
Consume my pants.

I'm not a cop, slunken. I am an able-bodied security officer who is proficient with 9mm handguns and pepper spray who is going to be laid off in two weeks. Yeah, I have some resume' leads but I'll most likely be a house husband for a while.

Being laid off from a jobof 7 years when you're completely capable sucks so goddamn much.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #75
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
I'm not a cop, slunken. I am an able-bodied security officer who is proficient with 9mm handguns and pepper spray who is going to be laid off in two weeks. Yeah, I have some resume' leads but I'll most likely be a house husband for a while.

Being laid off from a jobof 7 years when you're completely capable sucks so goddamn much.
my b ad i ws responding to the post before yours

Old 02-18-2012, 03:24 AM   #76
dean_r_koontz
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netphorian Gadabout View Post
dean r koontz -- "I'm starting to suspect you're not the real Dean Koontz."
That was a fun and lolly post BUT i can never forgive that man for what he did.

Old 02-18-2012, 04:31 AM   #77
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

I started doing this, but I don't deal with the people Eulogy listed often enough for me to really have any opinion on them (apart from like five or six of them), so I gave up. I actually read the board a lot more than I post on it. I know I'm not the best boarder, so I find lurking and reading the posts of the good, entertaining boarders a lot more fun than posting my inane bullshit. If I was a better boarder, I'd probably post more.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:03 AM   #78
great poster
Apocalyptic Poster

oh man so many people to judge i better get on it

Old 02-18-2012, 06:59 AM   #79
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post

Quote:
mxzombie - fantastic.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #80
Kahlo

Missed out on list. Not surprised

Old 02-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #81
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

I havent done the past few of these so here goes.

BYRONBARNES!! - if you didnt try and call attention to yourself I would have no real feelings about you. But you do, so I find you annoying when you do it.

eulogy - I dont think he just argues to argue, but I would think he'd tire of it more, or sooner than he does. Generally can see his point and agree a decent amount of time. Hope he learns to see beyond the short term gain behind that lesser of two evils stuff.

caine walker - if that fb virus thing is true it makes me sad to think how many other good people we've lost to that bullshit. I'd tell you to donate but you're not missing much.

agenda suicide - thinks Im an asshole. it's possible.

geek usa - seem to have found your calling and having fun doing it, good for you.

yo soy el mejor - I've always liked ******, and she's mellowing out some. At least I think Ive always liked her.

mxzombie - I dont think you've ever annoyed me, and I dont remember you ever losing your shit on here. Good job, keep it up.

toby - seem to be in a bit of a rut but you appear to be keeping your spirits up. hope things pick up for you.

jczeroman - told me on aim I should be politics board mod. he's a smart guy, listen to him.

trotskilicious - Trots trots trots. Didnt care for me until he realized Im always right. probably still doesnt care for me but seems to tolerate me at least. May be too easily swayed by the opinions of those he likes. Board is better with him than without.

order 66 - any confusion is probably due to me not fully outlining my thoughts. should probably stop listening to conservative radio, I think it makes you be a bit too lenient on the dems. Like Obama isnt some secret muslim anti-christ so he's ok by comparison.

pumpkinsnumbers - If you hadnt completely bombed out with the bonsor stuff would you be on this list?

scottytheoneand - half ok, half wtf wrong. Half that's wrong reminds me a bit of gish08 before he went on suicide watch.

lala - free lala

turdlion - You dont post stupid shit all of the time. It's just most of your politics board posts and some of the others.

mooney - generally like you, but I do not care for your serious posts at all. AT ALL.

slunken - only included you to say i dont know what you're talking about with that white knighting thng

graveflower - one of the best, I'd put him and elvis top two.

barden - I could use a utility belt now that you mention it.

fuzzyroes - who are you and why are you here.

future boy - so much smarter, wiser, better

esty - get a haircut

neopryn - glad you're back, hope it's a sign of things to come.

rottenugly - i refuse to believe you are real

charmbag - You're like Euls to me in that even if i dont agree I can understand where you're coming from most times. AT least recently, you were gone for a bit there I think. Have some trouble at times deciding just how serious you're being. Had zero clue I had anything that could be considered a catchphrase. I'd ask you to tell me but I'd probably just ruin it somehow.

mayfuck - hey

whatcolor - I remember you having a harder edge in the past, more of a one big happy family type of guy now.

D. - I hope it works out for you but I can't help but think you're screwing up your kid because you guys keep looking for some ideal relationship that isnt there.

luke de spa - seems to be in arguments a lot recently, but that just might be because thats all there has been to do.

dean r koontz - I thought you killed yourself. That wasn't you?

killtrocity - assuming your name is from halo it took me way too long to realize it.

sppunk - odd, it seemed you used to be around less compared to Nim, and now its him. Cool guy, assuming you play up the whole owning an island stuff.

Nimrod's Son - entertaining, has become a more or less fair admin.

Starla - has left me without a rural hideaway when the shtf. Now where will I take my B-o-B? Glad she's still around.

If i didnt say anything for you its because you mean nothing to me, or I think you're OK and just couldnt elaborate on it. Use my history with you to decide.

Sorry to those in the second half of the list I was running out of steam. Not my fault, blame Eulogy, its his list.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #82
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

been trying to figure out for a while now why the hate from some people for charmbag?

Old 02-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #83
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - no.
eulogy - i like you.
caine walker - you're eulogy's boyfriend.
agenda suicide - not a hipster.
geek usa - needs to let go of the past.
mxzombie - fantastic.
toby - you seem like the kind of guy that would be good for a ride at 8am no matter how bombed you got the night before.
jczeroman - no opnion.
trotskilicious - be careful with being too self-depracating.
order 66 - no opnion.
pumpkinsnumbers - is he the dave chappelle crackhead avatar?
scottytheoneand - glad you joined.
lala - has to be a troll.
turdlion - i expected more neil young advice from him.
mooney - you can't treat women like hotel rooms. i had to learn this too.
slunken - agrees with byron barnes transparency theory.
graveflower - we're square if you can get me back on hpn.
barden - somehow i see you as two different posters. quote if you need explain.
ilikeplanets - did you really lose 30 lbs because of me
myosis - no opinion
fuzzyroes - no opnion
banana - sometimes i just don't get it. troll or bad boarder. its borderline.
future boy - white knights via rep
esty - namaste
neopryn - respect
rottenugly - disbelief
charmbag - i understand you.
mayfuck - you too.
reprise85 - no opnion.
gossamer - no opnion.
whatcolor - i wonder if you're like this guy i knew.
D. - i feel bad for you dude.
luke de spa - great contributor but very condescending.
catherine wheel - no
omega concern - its good to ask questions
tchocky - no opnion
dean r koontz - wild and crazy guy
suck suck style - pfbb territory
duke1497 - idk
killtrocity - yup
sarcastic smile - sure
sppunk - change your avatar
Nimrod's Son - sure
teh b0lly!!1 - sure
smashingjj - yes
Starla - of course
80 pounds, dude. I shouldn't even admit that but at the moment I'm confident enough I won't gain it back, so..

Also I've done a great many of these lists, so I don't feel any guilt about posting in here without one of my own.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #84
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Oh, no idea how those got there, they have no meaning. I copied from Notes so it might just be a formatting bug.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #85
Cool As Ice Cream

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo View Post
Missed out on list. Not surprised
hold me!

Old 02-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #86
Kahlo

It's ok Bram, it's only Eulogy.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #87
Travis Meeks
Rambling on

I don't need Netphoria's acceptance. I'm sexy and I know it.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #88
Starla

Most of you guys are like my brothers and sisters in space : )

Old 02-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #89
DiscoJon
Apocalyptic Poster

Been here since 2002 and not one fucking mention. Fuck all of you.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #90
yo soy el mejor

damnit, ilp. you didn't need to quote all that for your little response. you lazy little bitch.