Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Kevin3381
Amish Rake Fighter

Default Stellar lossless

Yes I know this is old, but I missed it the first time around. Can anyone post a link to a lossless stellar, please?

Old 01-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
RenewRevive
Minion of Satan

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rcwnz2

Old 01-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
Jupitious
Pledge

If you go to Best Buy you can get a killer lossless of it and a bonus DVD. Jesus, at least support the band whose unofficial forum you post at. Fuck.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #4
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

settle down jupitious.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
Teej212
Demi-God

settle down is a very mediocre song

Old 01-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupitious View Post
If you go to Best Buy you can get a killer lossless of it and a bonus DVD. Jesus, at least support the band whose unofficial forum you post at. Fuck.
That's official forum talk!

Old 01-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
bja1288
Apocalyptic Poster

where the hell is the lemonparty you blamomongers

Old 01-20-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
tcm
Braindead

Arrow

oh those guys are undesirable so we should avoid saying things they might say lest we be mistaken as undesirables ourselves... if you should dare speak these thoughts, prepare to be relegated to 'themness', the fearful state of being not 'one of us'. fearful state!

Last edited by tcm : 01-20-2008 at 04:15 PM. Reason: ps. another fearful state? Nazi Germany.

Old 01-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #9
Jupitious
Pledge

I'm sorry. I think that downloading the band's shit illegally is one thing. But trolling for a copy of something that is readily available (and even been distributed on here before) is just cow-ish. If you want to be a sound whore than you are going to have to pay for it.

I think that in this case, shit that is made available exclusively in a digital format should be stolen. If the RIAA and the band and their label and the clueless marketing fuck Warner is currently employing to make these decisions thinks this is pleasing fans, they should get hard facts (ie, decline in their digital sales, loss of money from this non-tangible push, etc,.) to show it's not warking. STAR WARS WON'T WORK....

No, proprietary distribution of a record is one thing, but proprietary posting of a record where kids are stealing shit is a whole other thing.

Anyways, I liked the last version of Zeitgeist that Best Buy was kind enough to get exclusive rights to distribute. Had all but one of the bonus tracks from the record and uner 10 bucks if you acted quick. Um, thanks? Recession LoLz?

Old 01-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
tcm
Braindead

Arrow kook.

kook.

Last edited by tcm : 01-20-2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: kook.

Old 01-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #11
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
This is true. The bass part is sweet, though.

Quote:
I'm sorry. I think that downloading the band's shit illegally is one thing. But trolling for a copy of something that is readily available (and even been distributed on here before) is just cow-ish. If you want to be a sound whore than you are going to have to pay for it.

I think that in this case, shit that is made available exclusively in a digital format should be stolen. If the RIAA and the band and their label and the clueless marketing fuck Warner is currently employing to make these decisions thinks this is pleasing fans, they should get hard facts (ie, decline in their digital sales, loss of money from this non-tangible push, etc,.) to show it's not warking. STAR WARS WON'T WORK....

No, proprietary distribution of a record is one thing, but proprietary posting of a record where kids are stealing shit is a whole other thing.

Anyways, I liked the last version of Zeitgeist that Best Buy was kind enough to get exclusive rights to distribute. Had all but one of the bonus tracks from the record and uner 10 bucks if you acted quick. Um, thanks? Recession LoLz?
Settle down jupitious

Old 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #12
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

ill upload it next sunday

Old 01-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #13
Chris FitzPatrick
Pledge

Quote:

best $9.99 i ever spent. it would have been nice if they included the song zeitgeist though

Old 01-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #14
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

future boy just negative rep-ed me.

Burn.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #15
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

stay on topic bitch

Old 01-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #16
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

I don't wanna. Butthead.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:04 AM   #17
redbull
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_adore_adore View Post
I don't wanna. Butthead.
shut up bitch

Old 01-21-2008, 01:05 AM   #18
Frankenstein
Banned

http://forums.netphoria.org/image.ph...ine=1180224135

Old 01-21-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Talking

Quote:

You talk a lot of sense, Jupitious!

Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #20
Mo
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teej212 View Post
Settle Down is in fact a very good song.

Old 01-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #21
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

See signature.

Edit: You fucking six post piece of shit.

Hi, my name is newb and I refuse to read threads, past or present, or even the post that came before mine. Would you kindly tell me who these "Smashing Pumpkins" are, what kind of music they play, where I could illegally download their CD's, how can I download all of their shows, where is yesterday's show, and where are the never-before-released hoarded for 15 years shows. And say... how come you guys are such assholes to new guys like me?