Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #91
Cowlishaw
Pledge
 
Cowlishaw's Avatar
 
Posts: 221
Default

I wonder if he liked Zeitgeist.

 
Cowlishaw is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #92
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

I wonder if he likes Oceania.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #93
Starla
*****
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Quote:
Afterward, Manzie took a picture of the crime, hid the body in a suitcase, and then moved it under the cover of darkness into the woods.
I'm going to guess he was listening to siamese dream too. He mentions liking the song disarm. Since he was molested as a child I'm going to guess that's why. I remember talking to someone once who was victimized as a young child and that was one of their favorite songs too.

 
Starla is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #94
krackhead
Ownz
 
krackhead's Avatar
 
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
I used to go in the aol sp chat quite a bit. I can't remember for sure but I think my old name was chrysalis or czarina. I had so many screen names back then.
my screen names were nirvana772 and nirvan8389. Those were the 56k days. 25 minutes to download a mp3. In fact, mp3's just came out around then. So did real audio. LOL. That was a couple years before napster blew up. People used to trade cassette tapes and bootlegs. This one time I ripped this one person off and got them to send me some pumpkins bootleg tapes without trading back. hahahahaha.

There was this one dude with the aol screen name pulsczar. Everybody called him fat puls because he met bolly Corgan at a Wendy's and got his picture taken with him. Then he sent the pic to everyone and bragged about it. Everyone made fun of him in the chat for being a fatass and he probably killed himself.

Then there was deliasdoom who was this hot girl that was a couple years older than me. There was also skikinusa who got banned from aol for making all kinds of screen names like fucenjew and looking at naked spice girl pics.

Oh yeah and this other funny thing I remember was downloading all these videos from emails. You would press the "download now" button and you could get a 5 minute pumpkins video, or a nudy pic. Someone intentionally set up the cherub rock video so you would click "download now" and you would get a a picture of a big ole dick and balls on your screen instead of getting the video. HAHAHAHA.

Last edited by krackhead : 06-26-2012 at 08:48 PM.

 
krackhead is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #95
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

Here's an recent pic of him.

http://www.murderpedia.org/male.M/im...uel_manzie.jpg

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #96
krackhead
Ownz
 
krackhead's Avatar
 
Posts: 930
Default

"Realizing he was in danger, Werner began to cry. Manzie ignored his victimís pleas, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him up the stairs to his bedroom. There, he put on a Smashing Pumpkins compact disc and attempted to give Werner oral sex, to which he did not respond.[79] Manzie became angry, ordered Werner to strip and get face-down on the floor with his eyes closed. "

 
krackhead is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #97
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackhead View Post
"Realizing he was in danger, Werner began to cry. Manzie ignored his victimís pleas, grabbed him by the arm and dragged him up the stairs to his bedroom. There, he put on a Smashing Pumpkins compact disc and attempted to give Werner oral sex, to which he did not respond.[79] Manzie became angry, ordered Werner to strip and get face-down on the floor with his eyes closed. "
It's fucked up knowing that some kid was strangled while the soothing piano music of Mellon Collie was playing in the background.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #98
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

I don't know if it was the Mellon Collie album he was playing, if it was Siamese Dream then I could understand that, the neighbours wouldn't hear the screaming/strangling noises because of the loud rock music...

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #99
krackhead
Ownz
 
krackhead's Avatar
 
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenugly View Post
I don't know if it was the Mellon Collie album he was playing, if it was Siamese Dream then I could understand that, the neighbours wouldn't hear the screaming/strangling noises because of the loud rock music...
I'll bet it was "take me down."

 
krackhead is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #100
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackhead View Post
I'll bet it was "take me down."
LOL GODDAMNIT.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 06-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #101
mruci
Oblivious Virgin
 
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
I'm going to guess he was listening to siamese dream too. He mentions liking the song disarm. Since he was molested as a child I'm going to guess that's why. I remember talking to someone once who was victimized as a young child and that was one of their favorite songs too.
sodomy is such a part of you....

 
mruci is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #102
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackhead View Post
my screen names were nirvana772 and nirvan8389. Those were the 56k days. 25 minutes to download a mp3. In fact, mp3's just came out around then. So did real audio. LOL. That was a couple years before napster blew up. People used to trade cassette tapes and bootlegs. This one time I ripped this one person off and got them to send me some pumpkins bootleg tapes without trading back. hahahahaha.

There was this one dude with the aol screen name pulsczar. Everybody called him fat puls because he met bolly Corgan at a Wendy's and got his picture taken with him. Then he sent the pic to everyone and bragged about it. Everyone made fun of him in the chat for being a fatass and he probably killed himself.

Then there was deliasdoom who was this hot girl that was a couple years older than me. There was also skikinusa who got banned from aol for making all kinds of screen names like fucenjew and looking at naked spice girl pics.

Oh yeah and this other funny thing I remember was downloading all these videos from emails. You would press the "download now" button and you could get a 5 minute pumpkins video, or a nudy pic. Someone intentionally set up the cherub rock video so you would click "download now" and you would get a a picture of a big ole dick and balls on your screen instead of getting the video. HAHAHAHA.
how do you remember all of this? deliasdoom rings a bell

i traded bootlegs, i remember getting my hands on rare songs back in the day and being totally hyped. now you can just find them all on youtube.

i also remember some girl having a 5 hour compilation of TV interviews and performances on awards shows that i got. it was hot shit.

only names i had that i remember is cagedrat33 and eyerawk33

i remember the quicktime .mov files of the music videos as well, and all the midi files you could find online and through the aol file search feature

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 02:18 AM   #103
krackhead
Ownz
 
krackhead's Avatar
 
Posts: 930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
how do you remember all of this? deliasdoom rings a bell

i traded bootlegs, i remember getting my hands on rare songs back in the day and being totally hyped. now you can just find them all on youtube.

i also remember some girl having a 5 hour compilation of TV interviews and performances on awards shows that i got. it was hot shit.

only names i had that i remember is cagedrat33 and eyerawk33

i remember the quicktime .mov files of the music videos as well, and all the midi files you could find online and through the aol file search feature
I remember seeing your screen names around in the late 90's. There was also this girl darcy1982 in the smashing pumpkins aol room.

ahhh because back in those days when I was in Jr high I did nothing but play my fender jag stang, download music on aol @ 56k speeds, blast my stereo, watch music videos on mtv, and hang out in the smashing pumpkins/radiohead aol chat rooms and download pics or watch free porn on my modified cable box. They had the sega channel back then. That was awesome....

 
krackhead is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #104
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,509
Default

i mean that's all i did too but i still dont remember most of it

sega channel

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 02:51 AM   #105
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster
 
stumpycat's Avatar
 
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,086
Default

Yep, that's pretty much all I did on weekdays - in between paying selective attention to drama, physics, AP psych, and newspaper duties at school though. On weekends at my dad's I'd do homework -> maybe get stoned -> have sci fi watch party ->play guitar into early morning hours on Friday night and then get rolling on some expired Contac (effective stimulant for me) and go to rock clubs on Saturday night. I didn't watch porn but that's because I was too busy elaborately writing about my own fantasy scenario shit and then sketching some pictures to go with it. Much more satisfying.

 
stumpycat is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 04:39 AM   #106
Gish08
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Gish08's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackhead View Post
I'll bet it was "take me down."
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenugly View Post
LOL GODDAMNIT.
Fuck you guys, that's not funny at all.

It's a fucking tragedy all around what happened. It should have been prevented. Even his own fucking parents were scared to death of their son.

I feel so bad for that Werner kid. How senseless.

 
Gish08 is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #107
ping-ping
Pledge
 
ping-ping's Avatar
 
Location: VA
Posts: 217
Default

I'm going to ignore the creepy Manzie guy/entire point of the thread to say that the times I spent in the AOL SP chatroom, including fights with "Bu$h" fans, are fond memories for me. I don't remember names or specific individuals apart from Depechekin (real name Jon), some chick named Fallon who sent me my very first internet porn ever (256 color jpeg of a vulva), and Netphoria's own SuckSuckStyle. I may or may not have harassed this one guy called Zero31767. I used to IM him every time he was online and try to chat about SP/my incredibly interesting life as a 14 year old and he'd always reply with one-word answers. Sorry for being obliviously boring, guy, whoever you were.

(I think my names at the time were KBRIT and IhaExprnce. Jeez.)

 
ping-ping is offline
Old 06-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #108
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,509
Default

that zero31767 or some other zeronumbers person threatened to kill themselves in the chat on the anniversary of melvoin's death

what was sucksuckstyle's aol name? damn i probably talked to him!

i also remember fighting with tool fans once in a while. but usually bush, yeah

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 06-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #109
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster
 
stumpycat's Avatar
 
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,086
Default

Looking back, it's really so dumbass that teens congregated around different bands as though they were members of rival gangs. There was real shit-talking going on between Bush and SP fans in "real life," too - not just in chat rooms or on message boards. Especially since now a lot of us would acknowledge they weren't actually that bad. I should know. I wonder if the kids do that now?

Last edited by stumpycat : 06-28-2012 at 01:58 AM.

 
stumpycat is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #110
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ns/00lRDF2cBC4

Look, one of his postings from alt.music.smash-pumpkins.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #111
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...A/IEk5wbsEapoJ

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #112
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

Reprise, what was your screenname/username back then?

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #113
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,509
Default

del

Last edited by reprise85 : 07-01-2012 at 09:01 PM.

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #114
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,509
Default

del

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #115
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face
Posts: 32,509
Default

shit man, my last name is plastered all over that forum. sorry rottenugly

it's pretty embarrassing seeing posts you made at 13 years old

 
reprise85 is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #116
Shallowed
Braindead
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenugly View Post
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ns/00lRDF2cBC4

Look, one of his postings from alt.music.smash-pumpkins.
He sounds like a good honest guy.

 
Shallowed is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #117
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

This will sound a bit lame but I wish I could somehow go to the year 1997 and sort of talk him out of killing that kid.

I'd be like "DUDE, if you kill that kid, you're going to spend (nearly) the rest of your life in jail, and tons of cool shit is supposed to happen in the future, you're going to miss out on all the cool stuff because you want to do something silly and foolish."

I'd probably give him a punching bag so he could take out his anger on that.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #118
rottenugly
Banned
 
Location: its a gas
Posts: 2,687
Default

His parents should have booted him off the internet, without the Internet, Sam would have never met that pedophile and Eddie would have never been killed.

 
rottenugly is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #119
Zerospaced
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Zerospaced's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,252
Default

AOL chatroom days were the best.... I used to love the fights with Bush fans. Also we would always get random people pretending to be Billy. Eyerawk33 was a chick named Erica... she still around? I traded with her a few times back then. My name in the chat room was Zerospaced. I also remember DeliasDoom, Redrum222 (Kelly Kinney), SadLilySP... I really don't want to look back on my old AMSP posts. I doubt I'd be proud. I also remember being on the Siamese Dreamers aol mailing list.

Last edited by Zerospaced : 07-02-2012 at 08:00 AM.

 
Zerospaced is offline
Old 07-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #120
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster
 
stumpycat's Avatar
 
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,086
Default

Yeah, I remember you perfectly well! (Not any potentially bad/embarrassing posts, haha.) Also SadLilySP.
Other people I remember:

GreyMedellia (something like that)
spa_ced (Julio)
SpAcEd (me)
Czarina Katrina Junkin
Fishing Blue
Supersilla the Super Slut (possibly just an early netphorian, I can't recall exactly if she was on AMSP)
Vegas Pumpkin

 
stumpycat is offline
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2022