Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #91
memories_unwind
František`s mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo View Post
Did it get deleted? Just done a search. Might be easier to look for Quinto's contributions. The Rat Bastard.
Oh right, if we all work together...brilliant

Old 12-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #92
Kahlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExitInTheSky View Post
"People who make shitty comments about you aren't even really directing them at you, but at themselves, at their own insecurities, their own weaknesses, their own failings." - Alex (AKA- Kahlo -Circa 2010)

You should just write a fucking book you self righteous prick lol
The funny thing is that I didn't even write that. Anyway, If I could give you a hug I really would, but you know, even I have standards.

are you still writing letters to Billy ?

Quote:
"Billy,

Having been a moderator of this board 2 weeks before it was launched, I've noticed a lot of the crap you mentioned. It's been an ongoing bone of contention with the moderating staff. We've done the best we can at trying to keep offensive obscene comments about you to a minimum and to try and find a workable balance between overwhelming adoration and obsessive contemptuousness, but one thing I've noticed is that no matter how much we silence or ban people, the negative comments are always going to be there. Silencing someone here only means a louder more obnoxious voice from someone else.

You mention the fact that you want to see love and light in this place, but you email us with sarcasm, criticism, and darkness. Do you see what is wrong with this picture? Love and light means showing compassion and understanding for those who are surrounded by darkness. Love means patience, tolerance, acceptance, adoration. Light means showing love to those who can't see it. I did not see a lot of light in your email. Your email for the most part, only made me feel sad.

People who make shitty comments about you aren't even really directing them at you, but at themselves, at their own insecurities, their own weaknesses, their own failings. I'm sorry that these people see you as some tyrannical money-hungry asshole because I know that it couldn't possibly be any further from the truth. These people don't know what love and light is. I feel for these people - they must lead an awfully lonely, cold, dark existence. To have that outlook on someone who brings light to so many people - i only shudder to think of how they really see themselves. These are the people we need to show love and light to the most. To shut the door on them because they can't see light - to me that doesn't make sense. How will they ever show love if they never see it?

Until recently I'd been a disgruntled moderator who had little patience or tolerance for a lot of posters here. I hated seeing posts about.. well, shit really. I hated seeing people bag you. I hated seeing people be mean to each other. I hated seeing and sifting through the rubbish that came from the people who thought it was funny to be annoying assholes to others. But when I lost my longest standing friend, Natasha (Bumface) - a seemingly popular character on these boards, my outlook changed.

The light I saw yesterday and am continuing to see from a vast majority of the vocal community only showed me how great this place really is. I didn't notice the bad apples because the light I saw from the good apples shone so much brighter. I've had people I don't even know offering support that not even real life close friends have offered. I've had people that have hated me as a moderator offering nothing but sincere heartfelt sympathy for me.

We will argue, name-call, squabble, and disagree with each other all the time. We are all different. The only thing each and every one of us has in common is that we come here for you. We come here to share our love of the light you give us with your music. We come here because your music guides us to light. We come here to talk to you, to interact with you, to know that the love we feel for you is reciprocated in some way. You've seen how many people turn up here when you're about to post something - so many in fact that the board can't cope and crashes. You see the vast number of people telling you every time you post how much they love you. There is love and light following you all the time, even if it sometimes comes in the form of someone calling you names or thinking badly of you - they are still here for you, even when they are for some reason pissed at you.

We need to focus less on the petty bullshit, and more on the real hearts of everyone here. We are all a big family. Not all family members get along. Not all family members like each other. But all family members have the ability to look beyond petty name calling when it all comes down to the bone. There is love and light here - I know for certain there is. I only wish you could be around more often, and interact more personally, to see it instead of only seeing and believing the few bad things people say about you. The majority of us don't even agree with the angry bitter people. I don't know why you take it personally when it's not even really about you.

Anyway, that's my piece. I'm sorry to hear about your good friend Sky Sunshine Saxon.
If there's anything to take from him (apart from his love for puppies) take this - choose life. Choose love and light."

Old 12-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #93
memories_unwind
František`s mate

Quote:
But when I lost my longest standing friend, Natasha (Bumface)...
Natasha Bumface? I know her!!!1!1 She once dated that guy in high school in my hometown, what was his name...Vladimir Dickhead.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #94
BlissedandGone2
Minion of Satan

Location: You don't play guitar hero if you are a guitar hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExitInTheSky View Post

Another thing worth mentioning if you read the thread, is that he was trying (for reasons unknown) to get his music in Corgan's hands.. I remember us all thinking it was gonna be shit but then after listening, people were like "oh this is pretty good" etc.. There's been lots of characters around this place in the past 10 yrs for sure..
No. It was shit.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #95
meangreensp
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
also that time meangreensp blamed me for the death of millions in africa was pretty solid too

i like that he's still super angry at me too, not a racist comment
Oh, I got quoted. Cool story bro

Old 12-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #96
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
oh man she never goes away huh

Last edited by reprise85 : 12-06-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #97
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i'd hit it

with a cricket bat

Old 12-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #98
CherubDaydream
Apocalyptic Poster

HAY GUYS!

Old 12-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #99
slunken
Virgo

keep music alive

Old 12-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #100
ExitInTheSky
Banned

Quote:
The funny thing is that I didn't even write that. Anyway, If I could give you a hug I really would, but you know, even I have standards.

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthre...=171031&page=6

are you still writing letters to Billy ?
http://forums.netphoria.org/showthre...=171031&page=6

Oh really? You didn't write that? I guess the mods are just playing a mean joke on you and posting shit from your account. You're the one who posted this thread link on the last page.

Now you're just being a dumbass, you know I didn't write that (or any other) letters to billy. Gimme something original Alex and quit pulling on my dick!

Old 12-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #101
Trotskilicious
Banned

so yes you are taina or whatever

Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #102
Andy /

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherubDaydream View Post
HAY GUYS!
FUCK YOU CHERUBDAYDREAM!

Old 12-07-2012, 01:33 AM   #103
Shallowed
Braindead

Talking

Quote:
Holy crap how could I have forgotten?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumface

Old 12-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #104
slunken
Virgo

Holy crap

Old 12-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #105
Nate the Grate
Minion of Satan

miss world was a trainwreck. There was the thing with her youth group and ruining her life (well done, fellas). Then there was that time somebody sent her picture of his wiener. And then she posted a picture of herself in her underwear.

How she didn't take this site down... I don't know. GOOD TIMES.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:26 AM   #106
Trotskilicious
Banned

i wouldn't call her a trainwreck

Old 12-07-2012, 05:02 AM   #107
Kahlo

Red face

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...37355520_n.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Holy crap how could I have forgotten?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumface
Hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

What is the story behind Miss World? - that was before my time.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:15 AM   #108
Trotskilicious
Banned

she was just an excitable teenager that posted relentlessly

i think it was andyslash made a sub board called Miss World's Life or something

Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 AM   #109
Trotskilicious
Banned

and there was this one time she mentioned that she posted at her church's message board so the degenerates from this hell hole started trolling the fuck out of it

Old 12-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #110
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
and there was this one time she mentioned that she posted at her church's message board so the degenerates from this hell hole started trolling the fuck out of it
She hot linked pictures from the message board and that started the invasion. She had not only posted pretty detailed posts about her sexual life, I think she had also mentioned that they were screwing during church lock ins and stuff.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #111
Rider
Minion of Satan

Oh and just so people have the real image in their head. We are talking about about that had like twenty members run by Pastor Craig. It was basically 20 people running into a small private room during a meeting and yelling "He fucked her up the ass."

I look back on it and I think the board kind of changed after that. It was really evil pre-2005.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM   #112
Starla

She came over here and posted as a man, didn't she? I can't remember the name.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #113
Kahlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
She hot linked pictures from the message board and that started the invasion. She had not only posted pretty detailed posts about her sexual life, I think she had also mentioned that they were screwing during church lock ins and stuff.
Fucking hell. Some shady shit going on here. Still, who the fuck is dumb enough to post intimate/ personal details of their life on Netphoria?

Old 12-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #114
Trotskilicious
Banned

a teenage girl

Old 12-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #115
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Fucking hell. Some shady shit going on here. Still, who the fuck is dumb enough to post intimate/ personal details of their life on Netphoria?
Someone between the ages of 14-16.

Also like I said it was a different place back then. Hell chicks would actually post boob pics, and chicks were dumb enough to send the same asshole masturbation pics multiple times even though he turned right around and posted them on the board. It was like college everyone way too personal, and everyone way too quick to do stupid nasty things.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #116
Kahlo

wow. I did see some of the old netphoria when I first lurked, but never really engaged with it. Most of the bastards/ sociopaths had left here when I started making forays onto the Gen board.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #117
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
wow. I did see some of the old netphoria when I first lurked, but never really engaged with it. Most of the bastards/ sociopaths had left here when I started making forays onto the Gen board.
Yeah it changed to just the 5-6 trolls doing boring shit over and over again.

The lonely horny sad guys had chased off 90% of the females by like 2008. The place is just sad now.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #118
Kahlo

I've said it before, but I always appreciated the kind of unhinged girls that SP fandom would attract.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #119
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I've said it before, but I always appreciated the kind of unhinged girls that SP fandom would attract.
Well when they show here they are instantly attacked by insecure males.

Every single one of them gets Monte level abuse from certain people.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #120
Kahlo

Isn't the gender balance here narrowing as more people abandon this sinking ship?