Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2014, 05:22 PM   #361
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
I haven't spun a SP record since about 2002
that's sad man listen to SD it loves you

Old 05-10-2014, 09:24 PM   #362
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Yeah but I won't love it back.

to be honest the further back you go the less I like. I was one of those people that liked when SP turned more pop. There are some SP songs I still kinda enjoy but they're all MCIS and later. SD or Pisces, there's nothing there for me no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post

Well I don't dig the hair so much but I see why you're getting laid. You're not a bad looking guy and you can dress. If I was a 20 years old girl i'd probably fuck you too. What am I saying, if I was a 20 years old girl i'd be a total slutbag, that doesn't mean anything.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:51 AM   #363
Elphenor
Braindead

I've always felt that if I were a girl I'd probably be really promiscious.

And Yeah, I'm sort of in a limbo with my hair.
I've never tried to grow it out, but there are no "normal" haircuts I could roll with.

Old 05-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #364
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

ur standin in a toilet

Old 05-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #365
Elphenor
Braindead

Well kind of because as a 20 year old girl having multiple sexual partners would be as simple as not saying "no".

But yeah, "slut" is the wrong word.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:22 AM   #366
Shallowed
Braindead

You've never been a girl before, I take it.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #367
Cool As Ice Cream

he's living the life!

Old 05-20-2014, 10:13 AM   #368
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
And that's what I meant with "misogynist undertones" regarding your posts.
A guy saying he'd be a slutbag - as a girl.
Suggests you wouldn't have changing sexual partners as a 20-year-old boy, but as a girl, oh yes, you'd be a "slut."
No.

nonononononononononononono

no.

no.

Really, no.

I was gonna bother actually defending myself but decided what's the point. I don't really know you and you've decided i was a misogynist. i know what i am and defending myself would imply i somehow need your approval.

But way to make an assumptions that 1- i was making a statement on sexually promiscuous girls and 2- that i approve of promiscuity in men but not in women.

And not my comment but prove that guys at 20 wouldn't fuck (most) everything that moves? Cause the ones i knew then did and well... seriously most guys would no matter their age. It's one of the very distressing thing about being around people of my gender. You might think some guys you know don't but you haven't been around them when girls weren't around. I have. It's really depressing.

Old 05-20-2014, 11:30 AM   #369
Mayfuck
Banned

guys saying things like 'if i were a woman i'd have sex with so many dudes' is actually a real common thing and it says so much about what they think about women more than their own personal preferences. The objectification is clear cut whenever they make these comments

Old 05-20-2014, 12:17 PM   #370
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
So what you are saying now is that your opinion of guys is equally low. As you said you'd call male rockstars diseased cocks.
That's what you say when asked.

What you actually mention first are the diseased cunts and slutbags, and not your own gender. Why is that?
Because it hasn't so happened yet that I got the opportunity to make a comment on how I feel about most people of my gender. Maybe at some point someone will bring up I don't know...Robin Thicke's last summer hit or something....

I realize the implication of words but when I used the term slutbag I was doing so very ironically. I understand tones aren't easily readable online but look at most of my posts and you'll find I am generally on the side of sarcasm and exaggeration.

If we're gonna get into it (cause I have a feeling i'll have to sooner or later, did I say I wasn't gonna explain myself? Ok well I am). I don't have a problem with promiscuity itself. I have a problem with some of the reasons why some people (either gender) are promiscuous.

I think actually that when it comes to promiscuity, men are pretty much always reprehensible because generally they only get to be promiscuous by targeting girls with low self esteem who only feel valued by guys wanting to have sex with them. Or they're the kind that hang out in bars and only goes for girls that are really drunk. OR the kind to lead girls along making them think that they mean more to them than just a fuck. So basically, men being promiscuous usually = men taking advantage (and when it comes to drunk girls quite frankly usually borderline rape).

Whereas when girls are, its like I said very often because they have low self esteem and don't feel valued otherwise (i think I can say this of all the overly promiscuous girls I've known, which is just sad) OR use it to get things from men. In which case it is reprehensible on both sides, probably more so the man though really for allowing this to happen and perpetuating gender roles (you fuck me, I get you stuff/favors). Sure there ARE girls who are in charge of their own sexuality and have sex just because they want it without any ulterior motive or psychological reasons behind it but they are sadly not the majority. Like it's not the majority of promiscuous men who aren't opportunistic fucks.

So I don't have a problem with promiscuity in general, just... people.

I just want to point out though that no one would have said anything if I'd referred to a man who slept with a lot of women (be it me or anyone else though it wouldn't have been me cause I don't) as being "such a slut". If i'd said that we wouldn't be having this discussion right now and how's that for double standards.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #371
D.
Consume my pants.

If I was a dude I'd have sex with so many dudes.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:26 PM   #372
Mayfuck
Banned

Del

Last edited by Mayfuck : 05-20-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Old 05-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #373
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
That is a common thing to say?
I wouldn't know. Either I have never hung out with guys who say it, or maybe they just wouldn't say it when I'm around.
Lots of men feel like women have it easy and can have sex at will. While even fat antisocial women generally have more sexual opprotunity than their male counterparts its its not the blessing cromags think it is and should probably shut the fuck up.

Elp is a slut though i think we should make that word negative and gender non specific. Hopless as that may be

Old 05-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #374
Mayfuck
Banned

Or you could just stop using that word altogether.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:38 PM   #375
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Next thing you know you'll tell us to stop judging people.

For some of us, that's all we have left.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:49 PM   #376
Cool As Ice Cream

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
Hopless as that may be
your hatred of ipas shines through...

Old 05-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #377
Elphenor
Braindead

It's a dumb word because it implies there's something wrong with having sex. Or that someone who has sex with multiple partners is inherently a bad person. Generally it's jealous guys who use the word most likely because the said women won't have sex with them but will with other people.

Also, my statement about it being easy to have sex as a women is not at all suggesting that this is some great thing and that women have it easy or whatever. But it is the truth.

And yeah, if young dudes could just have sex all day I'm pretty sure that's what they'd do. I don't see what's gross or wrong about that.

Old 05-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #378
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Next thing you know you'll tell us to stop judging people.

For some of us, that's all we have left.
Esp. Mayfuck

Old 05-20-2014, 05:22 PM   #379
kelsome
Apocalyptic Poster

I really need to just stop.

Old 05-20-2014, 05:24 PM   #380
kelsome
Apocalyptic Poster

has anyone had any great experiences with dating sites? Something that turned into something serious i guess.

Old 05-20-2014, 05:30 PM   #381
Shallowed
Braindead

exbloy you seem to be really confused about what you base your judgement of promiscuity on. You said that you don't dislike promiscuity, but the reasons behind it. And then you provide no reasons for why some men are promiscuous, you just slam their methods (all well and good, I'd slam them too). It's obvious that for them, the reason is because they enjoy having sex but you didn't even touch on that.

And then you provide us with actual reasons for why some women might be promiscuous and you can only put it down to generalisations about having low self-esteem.

Okay, sure, if those two types of men (predatory bar-hanging low self-esteem targeters) meet those types of women (undervalued, low self-esteem) then they're likely to have sex often and thus they are promiscuous.

But you fail to realise that there are men and women who like sex for sex, some of them are predatory, some of them have low self-esteem, and some of them are neither or even (especially) both. And those characteristics can be applied to men or women. If you think that there is a majority, then it's probably because you flat out ignore it when someone doesn't confirm your bias, or you ascribe your bias to them anyway.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #382
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
exbloy you seem to be really confused about what you base your judgement of promiscuity on. You said that you don't dislike promiscuity, but the reasons behind it. And then you provide no reasons for why some men are promiscuous, you just slam their methods (all well and good, I'd slam them too). It's obvious that for them, the reason is because they enjoy having sex but you didn't even touch on that.

And then you provide us with actual reasons for why some women might be promiscuous and you can only put it down to generalisations about having low self-esteem.

Okay, sure, if those two types of men (predatory bar-hanging low self-esteem targeters) meet those types of women (undervalued, low self-esteem) then they're likely to have sex often and thus they are promiscuous.

But you fail to realise that there are men and women who like sex for sex, some of them are predatory, some of them have low self-esteem, and some of them are neither or even (especially) both. And those characteristics can be applied to men or women. If you think that there is a majority, then it's probably because you flat out ignore it when someone doesn't confirm your bias, or you ascribe your bias to them anyway.
I mentioned that in passing. That some people do it for the right reasons, in complete respect of each another. i have no issues with this. I do not think it is a majority, though.

Old 05-20-2014, 07:42 PM   #383
Mayfuck
Banned

We stopped doing the wall of text thing sometime around 2003

Old 05-20-2014, 10:01 PM   #384
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

margin

Old 05-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #385
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfuck View Post
We stopped doing the wall of text thing sometime around 2003
Someone hasn't been reading vixnix posts

So..You're saying it stopped happening when I left uh? I'd give it up if I was the only one.

Ok no i'll never give it up. I think I went to maybe 7 forums outside of netphoria. every single one of them I was told TLDR repeatedly. If I gave a shit i'd have given it up already. And no I don't expect people to read me. I'm not that much into two way communication. It's comforting to me that my opinion is somewhere out there. If it's read, that's just bonus. I still think the issue is people don't like to read/are not fast readers/have ADD. I go on a musician forum where the medium age is probably like 45, those guys have no problem posting walls of texts or reading them. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT (probably means that i'm like a rambling old man)

Old 05-21-2014, 02:57 AM   #386
Cool As Ice Cream

tl;dr

Old 05-21-2014, 03:10 AM   #387
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Someone hasn't been reading vixnix posts

So..You're saying it stopped happening when I left uh? I'd give it up if I was the only one.

Ok no i'll never give it up. I think I went to maybe 7 forums outside of netphoria. every single one of them I was told TLDR repeatedly. If I gave a shit i'd have given it up already. And no I don't expect people to read me. I'm not that much into two way communication. It's comforting to me that my opinion is somewhere out there. If it's read, that's just bonus. I still think the issue is people don't like to read/are not fast readers/have ADD. I go on a musician forum where the medium age is probably like 45, those guys have no problem posting walls of texts or reading them. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT (probably means that i'm like a rambling old man)
it certainly is none of that. what it is: posts with a rambling kerouac-esque, stream-of-consciousness writing style are seen as self indulgent and it makes it seem like you're just interested in hearing yourself talk. trim the fat, man.

Old 05-21-2014, 03:47 AM   #388
Shallowed
Braindead

You'll make a great grandfather

Old 05-21-2014, 03:53 AM   #389
Bread Regal
Banned

me?

Old 05-21-2014, 04:14 AM   #390
Shallowed
Braindead

No, I was talking to Abraham Simpson over here