Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2023, 07:16 PM   #5791
Disco King
Minion of Satan

That sounds like a grand idea!

Old 01-21-2023, 07:26 PM   #5792
Disco King
Minion of Satan

But anyway, I ended up running into a bunch of people I know at the gallery reception, and some I the friends I invited ended up showing up, after all. And then I ran into a bunch of people I know at a punk show I went to afterwards.

Overall, it was a great night.

Old 01-21-2023, 08:32 PM   #5793
ovary
Ownz

Last edited by ovary : 01-21-2023 at 11:01 PM.

Old 01-21-2023, 10:01 PM   #5794
ourruseoffools
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post

i am inept in any sort of social introductions scenario because my 'turn' is always so awkward no matter what [ZERO people understand my name upon first hearing it, it's not like a fucking oh hey i'm nick sorta thing. and it's further tricky with my voice thing as well. hate it hate it hate it hate it]
my name is zeb, i feel u

Old 01-24-2023, 12:29 AM   #5795
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I have a normal name, and yet people always misheard it as something else when I introduce myself.

Old 03-03-2023, 07:27 PM   #5796
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Red face

This guy offered his white wife to the African tribesmen as a gift in exchange for their secret manhood elongation ritual. And it WORKED! Oh my God you have to see this before this crazy dude takes off his documentary... Just last summer, he and his wife decided to pay a visit to one of the most sacred tribes in Africa, the legendary Sombas. They’ve been known for quite some time now by the elites and the scientific community for their special elongation method. For many years, decades in fact, many people have been trying to learn the insights of this ritual, but with no luck. Until this guy came and did the most unthinkable thing... He gave his wife in exchange for the growth secret! It was incredible! In fact they filmed the whole thing and documented every step of this ritual… BE CAREFUL. This should be used wisely because it grows your member by 4 to 7 inches in a few weeks. In fact, it already created some monsters out there…. Oh… and if you wonder if the african tribe fellows scored on the white chick, the answer is YES!

Old 03-08-2023, 04:48 PM   #5797
FoolofaTook

Exclamation

You HAVE to see this, friend!

This guy had a MINUSCULE dinky but then he found an ancient growth secret that almost made his wife choke to death with his new MONSTROUS size!

He said he’d been humiliated all his life until he found this.
He used to have it really really small, and he thought he was always going to stay like this.
“All the women, including my wife were shaming me for not being a man among men”, he shouted at the reporter.
But his luck changed after he visited these 3 countries, Ecuador, Cameroon and Bolivia.
Long story short.
Wife spends two weeks in the hospital with her throat fractured, the guy ends up in jail for 6 months.
As revenge, he posted all his findings online (which he says he’ll take them down soon) for all men to take their rightful place as kings.
A sacred super nutrient mix that gives you 3, 4, even 5 (as some reported) inches on your size.
The story is crazy but the secret was too important to keep to myself.
So if you ever wished to add a few more inches on your member, then this right here is what you’ve been looking for all along.
And there something else!
The thousands of guys who have already tried this say they noticed some strange effects of this method.
Apparently this makes your body eliminate a natural pheromone through its pores that makes any partner crave for your member.

They call this cocktail THE CHOKER!

That’s because women get extremely addicted and aroused when they see it and some even said they choked on their partner’s Johnson multiple times.
So be careful how you use this!
You alone are responsible for what happens next when you get that big monstrous king size Gorilla!

Old 03-08-2023, 06:16 PM   #5798
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I have a normal name, and yet people always misheard it as something else when I introduce myself.
me 2. maybe we talk funny

Old 03-11-2023, 04:13 PM   #5799
ovary
Ownz

if we were gen z we would all be neruodivergent

but as olds we are just retarded

Old 03-12-2023, 10:58 PM   #5800
buzzard
Minion of Satan

This could so easily have been a series of Elphenor posts to the thread in its glory days.

Old 03-21-2023, 04:12 AM   #5801
mewl
Socialphobic

https://youtu.be/Vf1Zjd18Bjc

This site is so 2000! I love it and am so confused lol

Old 03-21-2023, 05:52 PM   #5802
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
This could so easily have been a series of Elphenor posts to the thread in its glory days.

people be saying LET'S GO all the dang time these days for real mundane shit. it used to just be something you heard when someone was cheering on a sports team or like when you were telling a group of people it was time to guy.

just GET OUT OF HERE!

Old 03-21-2023, 05:54 PM   #5803
yo soy el mejor

kinda related but not really...i had a professor use the word clout and the kids in class laughed cause they thought clout is a new word their generation invented instead of being a real word in the dictionary and everything.

Old 03-21-2023, 08:37 PM   #5804
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post

rep

Old 03-21-2023, 08:56 PM   #5805
Ram27
dumb

speaking of awful social interactions, i got an email asking for a job interview. i am in agony, scared, just to pass the dumb little checkpoint so i can work for 40hrs a week and maybe scrape a living like everyone else

but i also feel like i should be pleased? but i feel dead

world is a fuck

Old 03-23-2023, 04:03 AM   #5806
Cool As Ice Cream

dude

Old 03-23-2023, 04:24 AM   #5807
Disco King
Minion of Satan

It's probably healthier to look at the "I've got an interview" side of things and be pleased.

But also, I think advice that tells people what to feel instead of what to do is useless because emotions are not voluntary (okay maybe actions aren't either, idk I'm not getting into a philosophical discussion about determinism here), and when somebody tells me I should stop being sad and just be happy, that never works, either. So idk I don't know why I'm telling you to be pleased.

Old 03-23-2023, 08:54 AM   #5808
yo soy el mejor

don't feel pleased, but just go because money is sadly necessary and you're not the first or won't be the last person to lament giving over 40 hours a week to a job.

if you find a different way, let us know!

i have an interview tomorrow, too. at least it's in a field (policy analysis & research) i've been trying to get into, but i realize i'm chained to having to give my time and labor to others. like, they define my worth. ugh

=|

Old 03-23-2023, 10:54 AM   #5809
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Good luck to you both

Old 03-23-2023, 10:56 AM   #5810
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Also, I agree with the "necessary evil" outlook. Unless you can change the entire structure of society, you're gonna have to work. So try to make some element of peace with it, if you're not at a place to enjoy it right now.

Old 03-23-2023, 10:59 AM   #5811
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I work from home, and I do the majority at night but also some first thing in the morning. That feeling of working right before I sleep, then getting right up to more work is a drag.

Old 03-23-2023, 12:01 PM   #5812
Disco King
Minion of Satan

If I can't get a job I intrinsically enjoy (which I probably can't because it's highly unlikely I'll ever become a professor, a rock star, or the guy who draws Superman), the next best thing is to get one of those jobs where I don't have to do anything and can bill for a full week of work while only screwing around on my work computer for a couple of hours a week, giving me the free time to focus on pursuits I intrinsically enjoy.

I kinda have a job like that right now (paid for doing almost nothing), but it's not full-time and doesn't pay all that much. So, I needs job almost just like mine, but better paying.

Old 03-23-2023, 12:34 PM   #5813
mewl
Socialphobic

I thought this thread would be less sad for some reason.

Old 03-27-2023, 11:35 AM   #5814
yo soy el mejor

Old 05-09-2023, 05:10 PM   #5815
Ram27
dumb

hello fellows

i haven't done a stupid emotional post in a while maybe so:

i'm in a band. it's fun, i love performing, the physical act of playing onstage in front of people.

but i cannot stand going to gigs. we just added another gig this thursday after we're already playing on wednesday.

that's a stolen night. that's a night where i have to be in a crowded fucking room, loud music in the background 24/7, i have zero ability to communicate -- nor desire, i should say, but i feel out of place nonetheless not talking. it's misery for everything but the 30 minutes of playing. i don't drink anymore so i have zero chance of wanting to initiate a conversation. [i mean, i'm like 1.5 yrs sober at this point from alcohol which i'm super proud of, in the grand scheme. but i am UNABLE to be social like everyone else in the room]

and i want to just bring a book. but it fucking kills me being in that situation; years of trauma of being too shy to talk to others, or too drunk. when i'm doing day to day life it's fine, but when i'm forced to be in a social scenario it's like razorblades hacking up my brain

and everyone's so faux-cheery like jesus fucking christ, aren't you fucking sappy and sad too if you're playing this music?? but it's all fucking 'what's up man' horseshit all fucking night, fuck me christ.

sorry please resume bashing atum

Old 05-09-2023, 07:41 PM   #5816
slunken
Virgo

haha

Old 05-09-2023, 07:43 PM   #5817
slunken
Virgo

it's so much waiting around - why do you think so many become drunks or junkies?

Old 05-09-2023, 11:21 PM   #5818
Ram27
dumb

haha fuck very true

Old 07-11-2023, 08:21 PM   #5819
FoolofaTook

Smile

Old 07-11-2023, 08:22 PM   #5820
FoolofaTook