Old 02-04-2021, 12:27 AM   #61
Shallowed
Braindead

Do it, Avery

Piss off pumpkin camp

Old 02-04-2021, 01:38 AM   #62
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

I'm just gonna shut up and go back to the depths.

Old 02-04-2021, 02:23 AM   #63
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

it's ok Avery, i actually have some nude photos of personnel closely (and i mean CLOSELY) related to TSP, but i'm going to not share them despite having just told you all about them because you know, it's the internet and i can do what i want, haha!

Old 02-04-2021, 10:01 AM   #64
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 02-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #65
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

FTR McGowen has moved to mexico, says Joe Biden is a rapist, and believes the impeachment of Trump is a power grab by cultist leftists

Old 02-04-2021, 11:42 AM   #66
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryLoren View Post
I'm just gonna shut up and go back to the depths.
Annoying.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:13 PM   #67
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
FTR McGowen has moved to mexico, says Joe Biden is a rapist, and believes the impeachment of Trump is a power grab by cultist leftists
it's funny you mention the political comments because that Twitter video felt like a politician talking to me tbh

Old 02-04-2021, 12:19 PM   #68
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Just a "Head's up":

Avery Loren has pm-ed me all the incriminating screenshots. I will be willing to share in return for:

1. Weed
2. Cash
3. Pictures of your dad's bee-jum-jums.

Old 02-04-2021, 12:39 PM   #69
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

PM me your Venmo userid and password and I'll send you the money

Old 02-04-2021, 12:42 PM   #70
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldberg View Post
it's funny you mention the political comments because that Twitter video felt like a politician talking to me tbh
I want to support her outing the people that shit on her and assaulted her. Weinstein in particular was a monster, and her career was ruined by speaking out against him.

But at the same time she has some crazy views on just about everything else. So i don't what to do with all that.

Old 02-04-2021, 03:51 PM   #71
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 02-04-2021, 07:32 PM   #72
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

So, is she saying she's fucking pathetic? I mean, if she knew, then doesn't that put her in the same category? Or is she implying that she has just found out as well? Then what is the validity to all this? I hate this mentality, honestly.

Old 02-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #73
ovary
Ownz

throw down your cards or step away from the table, averyloren

Old 02-04-2021, 08:35 PM   #74
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
So, is she saying she's fucking pathetic? I mean, if she knew, then doesn't that put her in the same category? Or is she implying that she has just found out as well? Then what is the validity to all this? I hate this mentality, honestly.
She was a teenager who met him once. She's saying that meeting him that one time he seemed like an obvious creep, and Manson's long history of abuse was known to the people close to him and none of them did a goddamn thing about it.

You know, don't you, that Bridgers was abused by Ryan Adams???? And she went public with it at great risk to her career:

Quote:
“It’s been a weird week and I wanted to say a couple things. Thank you from my whole fucking heart to my friends, my bands, my mom. They all supported and validated me. They told me that what had happened was fucked up and wrong, and that I was right to feel weird about it. I couldn’t have done this without them. Ryan had a network too. Friends, bands, people he worked with. None of them held him accountable. They told him, by what they said or by what they didn’t, that what he was doing was okay. They validated him. He couldn’t have done this without them. Guys, if your friend is acting fucked up, call them out. If they’re actually your friend, they’ll listen. That’s the way this all gets better.”

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 02-04-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:17 PM   #75
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
throw down your cards or step away from the table, averyloren
I sent a few things to some members last night and so far no one has said a thing.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:19 PM   #76
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
You know, don't you, that Bridgers was abused by Ryan Adams???? And she went public with it at great risk to her career:
I have never heard of her and barely know Ryan Adams. Mostly because of the closeness of his name to Bryan Adams.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:26 PM   #77
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Anybody would think that AveryLoren has tied their own sense of self to Marilyn Manson's reputation, looking at this thread.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:27 PM   #78
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
I have never heard of her and barely know Ryan Adams. Mostly because of the closeness of his name to Bryan Adams.
Bryan Adams is a saint and a Canadian national treasure

Old 02-04-2021, 09:42 PM   #79
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Anybody would think that AveryLoren has tied their own sense of self to Marilyn Manson's reputation, looking at this thread.
I honestly have no idea what this means. To be fair, he's on the same level of Billy for me. A former rock god and a person I totally wanted to be in terms of musicality and look when I was a very young man. Now I think he's totally washed up and a shell of himself. Honestly, I think he is a total asshole in real life. I bought VIP tickets to John 5's solo tour and he had a similar SP Q&A thing, albeit unannounced. I asked him about Manson's treatment (specifically because of the live show fights that are very real) and he said Manson was very immature/childish and a bully when it came to relationships/friendships. So, I see him more in that light (even with the abuse web intro videos used for guess what, shock!) than an actual human monster. It may seem blasphemous in certain company, but I am leery of the cancel culture mentality.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:54 PM   #80
buzzard
Minion of Satan

What might being a total asshole and a bully when it comes to relationships look like in a private setting with a spouse figure?

I don't know if an Occam's Razor approach would so immediately call for GQ quotes and taking everybody else in question to be a liar.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:05 PM   #81
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

How are you emotionally controlled and physically abused to the point of PTSD and still somehow manage to sell your interviews and pictures through a publicity agency? Appear in music videos with full production crews (James Cameron's equipment and crew at that!) while earning actual money for it. How do you get the nickname "Snowflake" at 17 because you're who everyone goes to for coke, but two years later you're this naive innocent child that was groomed by the big bad wolf. Is this some type of Stockholm Syndrome? I'm not tying to be an ass, just the logic there seems off.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:09 PM   #82
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Okay, so how is it that all victims of abuse tend to behave after the events giving rise to trauma?

You're not trying to be an ass, you just naturally come off as one.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:11 PM   #83
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Anybody that has functioned on any level at all and generated an income following a sexual assault clearly wasn't assaulted enough?

Not sure if I'd be importing the term "logic" into the thread if I were you.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:16 PM   #84
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
all victims of abuse?
What's your proof here? "All" is a pretty big claim.

Do they usually write unsolicited praise of their former partners in a flattering light five years since they seen them last and sell it to the press? Do you write personally letters to your mother explaining that you're willing getting on a tour bus with Manson for eight months to "live the life and experience the journey" because that's what ERW told to her mother. Her mother even said at the time that she was going through a rebellious phase. Like all I can go by is what I have read, from the mouths of the people involved. Now that cancel culture is $$$ the story has changed and that should be addressed and brought to light, too. I mean she's already made money off their time together once, is that not enough?

Old 02-04-2021, 10:18 PM   #85
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Anybody that has functioned on any level at all and generated an income following a sexual assault clearly wasn't assaulted enough?

Not sure if I'd be importing the term "logic" into the thread if I were you.

What a strange way to twist things. Every abused person I have ever met personally has distanced themselves from their abuser. From what I understand that is a pretty common occurrence. She was still doing it years after he moved on.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:34 PM   #86
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
What's your proof here? "All" is a pretty big claim.
Okay, so you're pretty clearly about as dense as it gets.

If you're going to apply behaviors to sexual assault victims, I feel that I can ask you to elaborate. There is no need to prove anything on my part because I am not making a claim. Speaking of "proof," though, you will need to support your positive contention that a legitimate victim of sexual abuse would exhibit tendencies that Evan Rachel Wood has supposedly not and I'm afraid that Googled anecdotes just won't cut the mustard in that regard.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #87
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Can offer some perspective here if it helps

My dad abused me severely as a child and into young adulthood. But if u asked me at any time what i thought of him up until a few years ago when i found a loving relationship and started to work on my trauma, i would have said he was at least as good as Jesus Christ, and probably cooler/tougher too

You may ask how the heck could that be? Abuse is funny like that. It’s hard to understand unless you’ve suffered it, unless you want to open your heart and do some research

But it will probably be more comfortable and fun to continue to have a blast using toxic phrases like cancel culture and trying to fit everything through your own narrow lens of personal experience/prejudice

Old 02-04-2021, 10:48 PM   #88
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
If you're going to apply behaviors to sexual assault victims, I feel that I can ask you to elaborate.
I was abused by a neighbor in a severe manner. I never wanted to see them again in my life. Maybe that's my "narrow lens" but that was my experience. When I was in group therapy, it was a pretty much normal behavior to feel that way. In years of doing sporadic research on why I didn't really have the typical long lasting response to it I noticed that to be a trend.

I just don't buy ERW's story. If you make things public, the public can judge or form opinions. It conflicts with so much information about their time together that it seems so off to me.

Old 02-04-2021, 10:48 PM   #89
ninsp
Apocalyptic Poster

I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to be a bigger asshat on here than me, but Avery has done it. Congrats

Old 02-04-2021, 10:56 PM   #90
AveryLoren
Apocalyptic Poster

I am in the best place for it. Among my own.

The information I have to base my opinion off of is literally from ERW herself.

TIL: I should start using Buzzard's tactic of forming my thoughts into a question. That's a good tool to use it seems.