Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #151
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i was a guy and raped people. a lot of them. ughsodgndfndfbmfdoklm
that's weird, I had a dream last night that I was running from the cops in the 1940s because they thought I had been sexually assaulting women. I can't remember if I was guilty or not though

Old 10-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #152
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

mine was like the entire process of it and then running from police

like i raped like 10 different people and came a bunch of times and everything, in the dream. but i was like why am i doing this at the same time. it was fucked up.

and another dream i was with my therapist at her office and another patient was there too and i was like 'this isn't really happening' because i know that would never happen, and she just was like 'yes it is, erica. you're here' and i was just like uuuuhhhh cause i knew i was dreaming, was pretty sure i was anyway

funny how an off situation like that and i know i'm dreaming but having a penis and raping people doesn't set off the i'm dreaming alarm

Old 10-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #153
Shallowed
Braindead

What was it like having a dick?

Old 10-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #154
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i had no feeling in it but still wanted to orgasm anyway

Old 10-30-2012, 01:35 AM   #155
Shallowed
Braindead

Penile paralysis

Old 10-30-2012, 01:40 AM   #156
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

god damn it

Old 10-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #157
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

I was trying to save a mini-sub that was taking on water. I was not successful.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #158
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

did you drown

Old 10-30-2012, 01:54 AM   #159
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

I wonder how that works. To dream that you have a different gender I mean. I sometimes look a little different in my dreams, like more weight or different hair, also my age changes a lot, but that's it. Once I was a bird though, but I guess that wasn't an actual dream, more like passing out into a drug coma.

Old 10-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #160
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

oh i dream i'm male pretty frequently, maybe once a month or so. and sometimes im not even in my dreams at all. sometimes i'm more than one person. sometimes it's third person or it switches from first to third and back.

there was a period of about a year where i had the same basic dream every single night

i probably wrote about it in this thread

it was fucking insane

Old 10-30-2012, 01:59 AM   #161
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
did you drown
I wasn't inside the sub. The person who was inside drowned.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #162
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
i had a dream just now where i was a dude with a big dick and i was around a bunch of people and had to pee a lot and someone challenged me to see how many beer bottles i could fill up with pee. the answer was 6. 7 was apparently the record.
lol i forgot about this dream. less than two months ago

Old 10-30-2012, 02:13 AM   #163
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Wow. Is this somehow connected with this thing - derealization or what was it?
How do you know which one is you then? Do you wonder in your dream why you are suddenly a guy? Besides having a penis, do you look like yourself, do you have your face?

Hm. I guess I'd like to be a guy in a dream. Not the raping of course.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #164
null123
Minion of Satan

sad sad dreams

Old 10-30-2012, 02:35 AM   #165
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
Wow. Is this somehow connected with this thing - derealization or what was it?
yeah i think it does have to do with my dissociative disorder stuff. only other people i've talked to that have it anywhere near as often as i do also have dissociative issues. i dont know of any research to connect this though

Quote:
How do you know which one is you then? Do you wonder in your dream why you are suddenly a guy? Besides having a penis, do you look like yourself, do you have your face?

Hm. I guess I'd like to be a guy in a dream. Not the raping of course.
Sometimes I wonder but I usually don't. I have been having weird sort of illusions about a lot of things, including my gender, since I was a kid. I never think I'm a guy but I "feel" like one sometimes - that doesn't really make sense I guess - it's hard to explain. I hear a guy's voice in my head sometimes. Okay, frequently. I feel sort of, not genderless, but both genders at once. This isn't a sexuality issue, I don't think. My brain just had to adapt a lot in weird ways, I think. I don't know. It's always been this way.

Do I have my face - no... it's one of several faces I have in my dreams. There are... at least four others than 'my face' - they recur - as long as I am "one of these" faces, I don't seem to get alarmed

i guess that sounds kind of weird huh

i have identity issues as you can see. my shit is all compartmentalized

Old 10-30-2012, 02:37 AM   #166
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbag View Post
sad sad dreams

that raping dream is seriously bothering me

Old 10-30-2012, 02:50 AM   #167
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
did you drown
I've started to enjoy dreams where I'm submerged in water. Usually I'll realise pretty quickly that I'm not going to drown and am therefore dreaming, so I can bask in the surreal floaty feelings. Once had a dream like that, it was all slow motion too and I could hear a song that reminded me of "Dreams Burn Down" by Ride. Probably feels even better than flying dreams.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:58 AM   #168
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

that's pretty cool

i find myself realizing im dreaming very frequently lately, and continuing the dreaming without waking up

i could use a night of peaceful sleep though one of these days

Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 AM   #169
pavementtune

I started to have these floating dreams since I'm away from home. I dive and swim without any effort. I also kind of fly sometimes, a bit like in computer games. I just somehow zoom where I want to go. It's always the same: in the dream I need to go from A to B. I think " nah, walking there will take too long - let's zoom in/fly."

Old 10-30-2012, 03:11 AM   #170
null123
Minion of Satan

Old 10-30-2012, 03:25 AM   #171
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
I started to have these floating dreams since I'm away from home. I dive and swim without any effort. I also kind of fly sometimes, a bit like in computer games. I just somehow zoom where I want to go. It's always the same: in the dream I need to go from A to B. I think " nah, walking there will take too long - let's zoom in/fly."
That sounds fun. It'd be cool if we could siamese dream.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #172
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

had a drug dream dgjongjfdibnfjibkffkgfbgffdfbhfjhdrgfvc

never actually got the pills but i was trying to get them with an old friend who used to be addicted with me. i woke up with super cravings. not been this bad in a long time. i even friended an old "friend"/dealer on facebook but she's clean thank god

Old 10-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #173
Kahlo

I keep dreaming I'm on the bridge of some massive warship, and the weather is pretty shitty. The ship is rolling all over the place. Sometimes it capsizes. Pretty dull.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #174
TuralyonW3
Immortal

I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I'm living...so different now from what it seemed...now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #175
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

I was at some sort of movie showing that was in Russia. It was some weird movie and the ending involved some guy having all kinds of raunchy fucked up sex with the lead woman and it was horrible but when it was over the entire audience got up and clapped like crazy... my parents were with me as well as some other people I didn't know. It goes on forever and at the end I ask how long it was and someone tells me six hours.

During all of this I kept going in and out of the theater - there were other parts to the showing, involving other people and different events. I was very unsteady on my feet and kept bumping into things. One event was statues of bananas (?) and I knocked a couple down and asked the artist if he needed some money for them and he said $100. I didn't have the money on me but I told him I'd get it and come back. I offered to let him hold onto my phone as collateral but he didn't want to.

Then I find out we are actually in San Diego, which makes no sense because people are speaking Russian. I try to go into a restroom but the toilets are like trough-style with everyone peeing in the open and it's super awkward. There's two men observing all the women and one throws a book at me. The title is in Russian but I gather that it says something about "pussy" and I throw the book back at him, and the men both come after me and I run like crazy until I get to my family, which now includes my Uncle and his partner who tell the guys chasing me to fuck off. My family and I go out of the event and start telling me all of these things I did that I don't remember at all. It disturbs me. I can't find the banana guy to give him his money. My party tells me there is a girl Jessica who really likes me and I like her and I find her and pretend like I remember her. She was blonde. This is actually the point I find out we're in San Diego because my family is debating going to San Fransisco before heading home.

During this I am on and off suicidal and am looking for where I can jump out of the building to my death.

Oh and during this point somewhere I go back in time or we are back in time already, and somehow end up in a room with the members of Nirvana and we are watching TV and I'm like wow I'm back in time, how cool is this. It was 1993 and I tell my mom how cool it is to be able to talk to Kurt Cobain.

Last edited by reprise85 : 10-31-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #176
Shallowed
Braindead

Interesting dream. Do you keep a dream diary or was the dream vivid enough to remember it all?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #177
Dead Frequency
Minion of Satan

Location: They don't know who did it, but they're looking for hardened criminals

Quote:
that's pretty cool

i find myself realizing im dreaming very frequently lately, and continuing the dreaming without waking up

i could use a night of peaceful sleep though one of these days
Have you tried nootropics? Also i thought that if you were dreaming you were in a pretty deep sleep?

Old 11-01-2012, 02:46 AM   #178
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Interesting dream. Do you keep a dream diary or was the dream vivid enough to remember it all?
i remember it all. i wrote those details about three hours after i woke up. dream diary is probably a good idea

there's so much sexual imagery in that dream, it's pretty wild huh

i remember thinking the banana statue price was ok and then later being like wtf it's just bananas how is that worth $100

Old 11-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #179
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Frequency View Post
Have you tried nootropics? Also i thought that if you were dreaming you were in a pretty deep sleep?
I know some people who are really into nootropics, but I've never tried them myself. As for dreaming being part of deep sleep - I think that is generally true, but I don't know a lot about it... but always in the past when I've realized I'm dreaming it's been a cue for me to either wake up or attempt to wake up and go into sleep paralysis.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:00 AM   #180
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
i remember it all. i wrote those details about three hours after i woke up. dream diary is probably a good idea

there's so much sexual imagery in that dream, it's pretty wild huh

i remember thinking the banana statue price was ok and then later being like wtf it's just bananas how is that worth $100
Three hours? Fuck, that almost never happens to me. Most of the time when I wake up, any memory of the dream I had goes down the drain, especially if it's a weird abstract dream that's difficult to explain and relate it to reality. Though in your dream, you had an idea of the location, which I find helps being able to at least recall some kind of context, even if you're being transported from place to place.

Dreaming about being at a band's show before they were famous is particularly awesome. I had one the other night that I was at a Velvet Underground show, and a few years ago I dreamed I was at a SP show circa 1989. Afterwards I met with Billy and he showed me their demo tape.