Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #61
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

last night i witnessed a multiple homicide that took place in my old neighborhood and got pegged with it and ended up in some hardcore jail. people from Oz were there, and it was co-ed. i think i was some version of Beecher

i had an incompetent lawyer and there were like two factions of inmates that competed for food and stuff like that in little battles. everyone kept telling me they knew i was innocent. i realized it was a dream in it and kept telling everyone i knew it was only a dream and they were like "yeah"

the guards told me i was the smartest inmate there and for that they hated me (?)

then somehow i escaped to the moon but i kept going back because i didnt want to be a fugitive, especially because i was innocent

i kept trying to win other murderers over to my side so i didnt have to worry about being murdered in jail. like when i won the little battles i'd split the food with them anyway

i've had a few jail related dreams lately, but this one was interesting because i knew i was dreaming. but i usually feel like im dreaming in real life (derealization) so that wasn't much comfort

Old 08-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #62
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i had a dream that i was married to robyn and we lived in switzerland and it was amazing

Old 08-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #63
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

nice

Old 08-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #64
Shallowed
Braindead

I had a dream that my penis was one of these

but it looked like one of these

everything was all psychedelic and bright colours and looked like it was animated Simpsons style. At some point a girl smoked my pipe.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #65
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
then somehow i escaped to the moon but i kept going back because i didnt want to be a fugitive, especially because i was innocent
This weirdly enough made me hold back a tear. Thinking about space like this makes me feel isolated, and a little existential.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #66
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i know what you mean though it is hard to explain

i've had a couple dreams lately about space travel to the moon. another other one involved me pricing antiques for my dad that were in my old house's closet - not sure where the moon came in... but at some point i also went back in time and was trying to explain the concept of space travel to colonial americans by pointing at the moon and trying to explain but it was like explaining the internet to cave men. totally incomprehensible to a society that doesn't even have regular flight

come to think of it i've had a ton of space/time travel dreams recently and also going back to previous points in my life.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #67
Trotskilicious
Banned

where's gossamer to analyze our gobs of sticky dream residue

Old 08-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #68
Shallowed
Braindead

I've never had dreams where I'm in space, but if I did it'd probably be terrifying for me even though I have a mild interest in space and what's out there.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:21 AM   #69
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

man i've been having some fucked up dreams lately

Old 08-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #70
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i had a dream last night of some huge orgy at what was supposed to be my mom's house. it was right by the everglades and at some point i swam in it with some dudes and we saw an alligator

some neighbor didn't like the music and told us we had to stop the "skeet stuff"

there was this black chick named Veronica who was trying to pick me up and we almost had sex twice but it got interrupted both times (made up dream person)

then there was this girl i grew up with and a guy who i had sex with (apart from each other - real people i used to know)

and finally there were two guys who were radio personalities who wanted to have a threesome with me but my mom started banging on my door and it got interrupted

what the fuck

Old 08-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #71
rottenugly
Banned

two days ago i had a dream my ex died, sad dream

Old 08-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #72
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I was surfing netphoria in the future and instead of viruses, there were digital ringwraiths who chased users around the board. Experienced boarders could hide from them easily, but if caught, the Nine would wipe your entire hard drive. One day I open my computer to find I have been slain by a fucking nazgul made of binary. everything on my computer has been lost. I am dismayed that I have lost all my pictures, music, etc. and I know my father is behind it, because he can't use Netphoria well enough to evade the black riders. He is dismissive of my anger and frustration and I woke up in a cold sweat

Old 08-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #73
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

last night i revisited my childhood where i was playing street hockey with the neighbor kids and hurt my wrist. i was about 9-10, and it was basically just me replaying the memory.

then later i had a dream where i was trapped by a sexual predator and he got arrested but acquitted and then came after me again. this is kinda one of my fears as i had a similar experience IRL as a teenager (except he hasn't been arrested)

then i was back in the past and revisited his past, which of course i never actually saw, and saw him like torturing animals and fucking with people for the hell of it (like gaslighting stuff) and i tried to interfere but it was like i was a spirit and just went through all objects, but he could hear me and knew i was there and kept telling me how fucked i was that when he was older he'd destroy me.

ptsd dreams suck

Old 08-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #74
yo soy el mejor

last night i dreamt of having tons of storage space!

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 08-15-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #75
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

i have this recurring dream about a piece of timber

Old 08-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #76
Luke de Spa

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

tumbling down an infinite mountain

Old 08-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #77
Luke de Spa

forever.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #78
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i had a dream where i went into my "past" and rewatched a performance of geek usa with myself on guitar and vocals, trots on guitar, graveflower on bass and slunken on drums. we were all like 12 years old and rockin' out and i couldn't believe how good we were

Old 09-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #79
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke de Spa View Post
tumbling down an infinite mountain

Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #80
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

My mom found out the cable guy liked bananas so she filled some baskets with bananas and placed them around the tv for him to find.

Had that dream while napping on the couch waiting for the cable guy to show up

Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 AM   #81
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I called my sister and told her that dream and another I had at the time but can't remember now.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #82
Trotskilicious
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i had a dream that i was married to robyn and we lived in switzerland and it was amazing
seriously why can't i have re-runs

Old 09-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #83
redbreegull

I found out my old boss murdered someone for harassing her kids. The middle of the dream is fuzzy, but by the end, the killer had turned into Christian Bale who was my father, and we were sitting on a front porch swing in the dark with some people who were my siblings I think. Bale had just killed my grandmother and hidden her body wrapped in plastic under the swing.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #84
Shallowed
Braindead

I keep having dreams involving taking various drugs. I've never really had a good dream involving drugs because they usually end up going a bit awry in some way or another. It's strange how suggestible the mind is when you're dreaming.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #85
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i dont have recurring dreams of taking hard drugs anymore (maybe a couple a month which i guess is recurring but i had one dream every single night for about a year for a while so every week or two doesnt seem like recurring to me) but do have a lot about smoking weed and almost every night i have one involving smoking cigs

when i first quit cigs at the beginning of the year i didnt have many. it seems like they are increasing which seems odd. when i first quit drugs i had drug dreams every night right away

now when i have drug dreams i usually realize they are dreams because it seems wrong and strange to me since im not in that mindset anymore. whereas with cigs i really wake up thinking i've smoked

Old 09-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #86
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

dreams are really interesting, no doubt

Old 09-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #87
Dogfighter28
ILL KILL UR DOG

i had a dream that i was camping someplace very cold

eventually wound up in a really cool log cabin and yo soy el mejor was there

we had a great time hanging out and joking around etc and then she is all like "but deep down i know i still can't like you as a person"

lol

Old 09-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #88
Order 66
Socialphobic

i was really hungover this morning so i kept trying to sleep it off and had all these death trip dreams.

the last one i remember is where i lived with my parents again but for some reason we were in a shitty apartment. i went to take a shower and all this gunk came out of the showerhead. the gunky water overflowed from the tub and started pouring out of the bathroom into the hallway. i thought 'ah fuck' so i chased the stream

i thought the carpet would be ruined and everything but i found the apartment was completely renovated. i kept running down the hallway and saw all this new furniture, the wall and ceiling had a new paintjob ect. i could feel the new carpet touching my feet so figured it couldnt be a dream. but eventually i ascended a final stairway to a tunnel of light so i figured 'yeah its a dream and im about to wake up'

i normally hate talking about my dreams but that was the weirdest one in awhile

Last edited by Order 66 : 09-09-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Old 09-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #89
D.
Consume my pants.

Last night I dreamt that I saw some crazy airplanes/spaceships crossing in the sky right by my backyard. One crashed but it looked more like an American plane than an extraterrestrial. I wanted to grab a piece of the wreckage (a la Roswell), just in case, but I didn't.

I woke up to my brother fucking calling me at goddamn 2:30 in the morning, leaving me a voicemail about how his girlfriend hasn't seen a full episode of Seinfeld. Like, that's my favorite show of forever but seriously, 2 fucking 30?!

Old 09-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #90
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i had a dream just now where i was a dude with a big dick and i was around a bunch of people and had to pee a lot and someone challenged me to see how many beer bottles i could fill up with pee. the answer was 6. 7 was apparently the record.