reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

chart repost needed

Old 05-22-2016, 05:35 PM   #183
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i ate a ton of greek yogurt last night and have been drinking ton of water and eating a decent amount of fiber. i had a bunch of type ones today but they were not hard to pass, because of all the water i'm guessing. i'm drinking like a gallon+ of water a day. i drank 3 liters at work today plus a large iced coffee. i'm not even trying. hellooooo summer in florida.

Old 05-22-2016, 07:22 PM   #184
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I have kind of a weird poop thing happening. Sometimes my shits are regular old type 3 or 4 (or sometimes they look like 1, but like reprise said, not hard to pass at all).

but.

sometimes, seemingly randomly, I will go through days at a time where I experience a lot of cramping and lower abdominal discomfort, and when this happens my shits tend to be type 5-7. Weird thing is, they are really hard to pass, like sometimes it can take a good half hour or even longer to evacuate a small amount of liquidy poop. I have to assume this is inflammation inside my bowels like the chart says, but what could cause this? My diet is pretty steady and generally high in fiber. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, healthy fiber-rich cereals, and drink water constantly throughout the day. I haven't been able to identify any irregular food that I sometimes consume that could be causing this.

Thinking back, this has actually been something that has been occurring as long as I can remember, to the point where I don't really even think about it when it happens usually. Maybe I should ask a doctor? Or is it possible my digestive system is just really temperamental?

Old 05-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #185
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Sounds like bowel cancer.

Old 05-22-2016, 07:52 PM   #186
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I have kind of a weird poop thing happening. Sometimes my shits are regular old type 3 or 4 (or sometimes they look like 1, but like reprise said, not hard to pass at all).

but.

sometimes, seemingly randomly, I will go through days at a time where I experience a lot of cramping and lower abdominal discomfort, and when this happens my shits tend to be type 5-7. Weird thing is, they are really hard to pass, like sometimes it can take a good half hour or even longer to evacuate a small amount of liquidy poop. I have to assume this is inflammation inside my bowels like the chart says, but what could cause this? My diet is pretty steady and generally high in fiber. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, healthy fiber-rich cereals, and drink water constantly throughout the day. I haven't been able to identify any irregular food that I sometimes consume that could be causing this.

Thinking back, this has actually been something that has been occurring as long as I can remember, to the point where I don't really even think about it when it happens usually. Maybe I should ask a doctor? Or is it possible my digestive system is just really temperamental?
you could be overdoing the fibre. I think that can cause IBS. My friend's mother ate too much fibre and ended up with IBS. Or it could be something else in your diet. Have you tried a low allergen/irritant diet, like cutting dairy?

Old 05-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #187
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I hate this thread and it makes me gag but I can't stop reading it. It's like the pimple popping videos.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:14 PM   #188
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
you could be overdoing the fibre. I think that can cause IBS. My friend's mother ate too much fibre and ended up with IBS. Or it could be something else in your diet. Have you tried a low allergen/irritant diet, like cutting dairy?
I haven't tried cutting dairy, but that did occur to me and I have taken note that I am often fine after consuming a lot of dairy. Maybe it's too much fiber? I googled the symptoms and the most obvious answer is an IBD disorder (is that the same as IBS?). Apparently it could be something like Crohn's... Occasionally I do experience real intestinal pain and serious blockage, but usually when it happens it's mild discomfort.

Old 05-22-2016, 09:49 PM   #189
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion, meaning if they can't find anything functionally wrong with your system but you have symptoms, that's the catch-all. Irritable bowel diseases are specific bowel diseases like ulcerative colitis and chron's disease

How often do you have this happen and are there any other symptoms? Nausea etc?

Throughout my teenage years I had terrible diarrhea every day after meals, usually at least twice. Not sure how I lived with it, but I was used to it and I had other bullshit happening in my life like trying not to get killed every day. So, eventually I came home at 19 years old. Around 19-20 I was tripping on LSD and someone mentioned shitting blood and I got the LSD anxiety where I thought about what my stomach issues and that I did shit blood once in a while and I said it out loud and they were like "WTF you've never gotten treatment for this????"

And that's how I got treatment for it and don't have chronic IBS symptoms anymore.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:19 PM   #190
FoolofaTook

i drank three carrot smoothies and ate ten servings of humus last night.

this morning i defecated in pleasurable agony for twenty minutes.

Old 05-25-2016, 11:00 PM   #191
slunken
Virgo

When I had my first wisdom tooth pulled out I was on a iiquid diet and on day 5 I had to call in late for work becase I was painfully constipated. Like, super painful.

3 hours later I finally shit out a person-load of what looked liked clay, after squatting on the john like a gargoyle, feet on the seat style.

and that's my poop story!

Old 05-26-2016, 07:58 PM   #192
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
i drank three carrot smoothies and ate ten servings of humus last night.

this morning i defecated in pleasurable agony for twenty minutes.
Pls post carrot smoothie recipe in slobs thread

Old 05-26-2016, 08:28 PM   #193
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

been back to working out daily and type 4 at least 5 days per week. type 6 and 7 once in a while if i get blasted drunk

Old 05-26-2016, 08:30 PM   #194
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

double shit post

Old 05-26-2016, 11:02 PM   #195
slunken
Virgo

thinking about getting a foot-stool to help for a proper squatting position

Old 05-26-2016, 11:05 PM   #196
redbreegull

sounds more like a stool stool

Old 05-26-2016, 11:08 PM   #197
slunken
Virgo

growing up, there was a foot stool in my grandparents bathroom that had painted on it, "if you sprinkle while you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie"

Old 05-26-2016, 11:09 PM   #198
slunken
Virgo

in reality it should have said "jiggle the handle to stop the water from flowing" that would have been more helpful of a reminder.

Old 05-26-2016, 11:10 PM   #199
slunken
Virgo

petition to re-name this thread "game of thrones"

signed

Old 05-26-2016, 11:15 PM   #200
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
petition to re-name this thread "game of thrones"

signed

Old 05-26-2016, 11:16 PM   #201
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
growing up, there was a foot stool in my grandparents bathroom that had painted on it, "if you sprinkle while you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie"
it makes me irrationally angry when people have stupid cutesy poems or inspirational quotes and shit like that in their bathrooms

Old 05-26-2016, 11:29 PM   #202
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i never understood people who take like 40 minutes to take a shit, bringing in newpapers, ipads and crosswords with them.

i get things done and i get the fuck outta there.

Old 05-26-2016, 11:35 PM   #203
slunken
Virgo

you've never been married i take it

Old 05-26-2016, 11:36 PM   #204
redbreegull

I'm a very slow shitter, but I don't take reading material into the bathroom or anything. I find it's a good place to think about shit (including shit other than actual shit). I have a detailed plot outline for a science fiction novel which was conceived almost entirely on the toilet

Old 05-26-2016, 11:39 PM   #205
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

it involves time travel doesn't it

Old 05-26-2016, 11:39 PM   #206
slunken
Virgo

do you have a working title?

Old 05-26-2016, 11:58 PM   #207
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i never understood people who take like 40 minutes to take a shit, bringing in newpapers, ipads and crosswords with them.

i get things done and i get the fuck outta there.
I should do this but I'm always optimistic about there being more poo to come, so I have about a 10 minute wipe/addl poo window appended to each normal session

This gets me in trouble at work where there's a two stall situation. I've learned to recognize certain colors shoes means wrap it up and run, maybe start holding breath even

Old 05-27-2016, 01:36 AM   #208
redbreegull

there is most certainly no time travel

Old 05-28-2016, 08:15 AM   #209
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

what makes you so sure? that's not a very scientist thing to say.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #210
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

oh my god

so today i got home from work and had to take a poop. there was a big turd right away and then a lot of medium sized ones. it took a little while, and while i was there i also cleaned kitty's litter box, which is like two feet away. she was waiting patiently a few feet from the door for me to get done so we could do our typical home-from-work/school cuddling. the door was open. so i guess she had to go too and she just came in and starting doing her thing in the litter box too. which is sort of sweet in a way?

not to be outdone, this little shitter pooped out a poop almost as long as she is. it was seriously, not exaggerating, about a foot long. my jaw hit the floor. damn fiber cat food is fucking working, good god. I don't think I've EVER pooped one long shit that was that long. segments adding up to more, yes. one long rope like that? no, i don't think so.