Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-20-2022, 01:40 AM   #1
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Default best ATUM track for eating gash?

butterfly suite?

Old 11-20-2022, 02:45 AM   #2
Machinist
Ownz

eating gash... you old romantic you

Old 11-20-2022, 08:46 AM   #3
Ram27
dumb

hooray

Old 11-20-2022, 09:41 AM   #4
T&T
Socialphobic

is eating gash like being a DJ or playing cookie clicker?

Old 11-21-2022, 01:32 AM   #5
Big Truck05
Apocalyptic Poster

Gash should be the medical term moving forward. Most notably, because woman hate that word and as we all know... it's a mans world.

Old 11-21-2022, 03:47 AM   #6
Disco King
Minion of Satan

How come every slang term for female genitals just sounds gross?

With dudes, we get cute words like "dick," "johnson," "wang," and "balls."

For women, it's "pussy" (this always makes me think of secretions instead of kittens. And even if you don't share my association with the word, you gotta acknowledge that it only sounds appropriate in erotic contexts and not non-erotic ones, whereas nobody says "johnson" or "wang" in the throes of wanton lust), "slit," "gash"…

Why can't we call it a "lucy" or a "wanda" or a "thimble" or a "mitten?"

Old 11-21-2022, 12:46 PM   #7
Ram27
dumb

???

every guy word sounds vile; many for women sound ethereal

Old 11-21-2022, 12:50 PM   #8
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I despise this thread

Old 11-21-2022, 03:35 PM   #9
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

It’s funny he called me out for making the autograph thread and then whines about theAlter hating women yet makes the stupidest thread in netphoria history with a derogatory term aimed at females. What a total fuckin goon

Old 11-21-2022, 03:52 PM   #10
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

jeez even "gash" is derog now?

someone better phone Wain Coin!

Old 11-21-2022, 04:11 PM   #11
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
It’s funny he called me out for making the autograph thread and then whines about theAlter hating women yet makes the stupidest thread in netphoria history with a derogatory term aimed at females. What a total fuckin goon
I thought you were over it?

I guess any opportunity to be a whiny little bitch for you, huh?

This thread is stupid for the sake of being stupid. Like that whole dick sucking thread you all gladly participated in.. which had more hints of homophobia. Figure if I can’t beat ‘em, join em?

The autograph thread wins dumbest thread in history, congrats. It wouldn’t have been if it wasn’t created by such a goon of a fanboy that got more time out of corgan than most fans have. Fuck you.

And any thread where you call anyone “wrong” for not agreeing with your opinions.

And go ahead and align yourself with the alter because he plays to your ego. It’s not going to end up being a good look for you.

Last edited by paranoid : 11-21-2022 at 04:22 PM.

Old 11-21-2022, 04:24 PM   #12
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldberg View Post
jeez even "gash" is derog now?

someone better phone Wain Coin!
Every homophobic guy in here pretending they’ve never used derogatory terms for women’s genitalia. Puh-lease.

Old 11-21-2022, 04:33 PM   #13
paranoid
Minion of Satan

I hereby apologize for using a derogatory name for female genitalia. It was an ill informed moment of trying to rise to the childish humor that is often displayed on netphoria. If I have offended anyone, I have learned from this and am deeply sorry. I am better than this and it won’t happen again.

I have yet to hear house of glass or the alter apologize for any of their derogatory statements. Remember when you suggested I wanted billy to fuck me because I posted a cover of to Sheila?

Old 11-21-2022, 04:54 PM   #14
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I understand what you were trying to do, I don't think you need to necessarily apologize and I don't think you were being hateful (just my opinion) but I can't help but feel uncomfortable because it's just such unflattering language.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:00 PM   #15
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
I understand what you were trying to do, I don't think you need to necessarily apologize and I don't think you were being hateful (just my opinion) but I can't help but feel uncomfortable because it's just such unflattering language.
I just love that house of glass is over here calling me a goon for using the term, when everyone else here has made some rather crude sexual remarks on multiple threads here over the last few days.

At the same time in the now deleted autograph thread he implied with negative connotation that I’m gay for billy. When I was in 8th grade, I dress as billy for Halloween, zero shirt silver pants and black eyeliner. Went to a Halloween dance. Know what happened? I got my ass kicked by a group of jocks, while they’re punching me in the face they’re calling me a “fag for billy corgan..” this went on for about 10 minutes until the cops intervened. I still have a scar on my eyebrow from it. And this fuck makes a comment like that because I called out his autograph thread for being a bit childish and obsessive. Then he throws it back at the first opportunity he gets because I joined the party on sexually crude comments.

So I’ve faced actual violence and endless bullying as a kid growing up for my sexuality. And the alter and house of glass think it’s funny to joke about, and I’m a goon for getting mad about it.

Fuck you house of glass. You’re not a good person.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:00 PM   #16
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Is the alter legit right wing or is that a meme?

It strikes me as very odd to be a right winger and like SP, despite Billy’s descent into Rothbardism

Old 11-21-2022, 05:03 PM   #17
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I'm sorry that happened to you, there aren't enough words to describe how terrifying and upsetting that is

Old 11-21-2022, 05:03 PM   #18
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Is the alter legit right wing or is that a meme?

It strikes me as very odd to be a right winger and like SP, despite Billy’s descent into Rothbardism
About 75% of sad machines is right wing trump supporters. Strikes me as odd too but they exist.

If the alter isn’t right wing, he’s certainly got a shitty sense of humor.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:06 PM   #19
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
I'm sorry that happened to you, there aren't enough words to describe how terrifying and upsetting that is
I had to not wear sp shirts for a long time.. billy showing up on the vma’s wearing a dress exposed me to more bullying, only because I loved the band so much. So when other fans say such things years later, yeah I get a bit triggered by it.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:11 PM   #20
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
About 75% of sad machines is right wing trump supporters. Strikes me as odd too but they exist.

If the alter isn’t right wing, he’s certainly got a shitty sense of humor.
75%????? Jeez.

Also really sorry you had that experience, the US is so full of hate and bigotry against the LGBTQ community (or even, in your case, just being associated with the community). Politicians like ****** Boebert, Trump, DeSantis, MTG, etc. and stochastic terrorists like Libsoftiktok and Matt Walsh are making it a very scary environment right now. Certainly feels like we’re backsliding.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:14 PM   #21
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
75%????? Jeez.

Also really sorry you had that experience, the US is so full of hate and bigotry against the LGBTQ community (or even, in your case, just being associated with the community). Politicians like ****** Boebert, Trump, DeSantis, MTG, etc. and stochastic terrorists like Libsoftiktok and Matt Walsh are making it a very scary environment right now. Certainly feels like we’re backsliding.
This was 1996 when it happened. And I thought we were making progress in the last decade, but yes here we are dealing with right wingers still opposing gay marriage, a deadly shooting at another lqtbq club, etc. and it’s not going to end anytime soon.

And 75% might be an exaggeration, but when I was there the trump supporters were making themselves known. Even going as far to fight with Sierra swan about her leftist politics.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:14 PM   #22
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Discovering Billy had become right wing was soul crushing for me. SP became my favorite band in my last year of college in 2017, and watching old interviews, I came to think of Billy, D’Arcy, Jimmy and James as my friends, in a manner of speaking. The music and the interviews helped me not kill myself and while I knew Billy was an arrogant prick I thought he had good political views based on what he said in interviews. And he did seem to have much better views back then to be fair.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:16 PM   #23
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Discovering Billy had become right wing was soul crushing for me. SP became my favorite band in my last year of college in 2017, and watching old interviews, I came to think of Billy, D’Arcy, Jimmy and James as my friends, in a manner of speaking. The music and the interviews helped me not kill myself and while I knew Billy was an arrogant prick I thought he had good political views based on what he said in interviews. And he did seem to have much better views back then to be fair.
Exactly. I feel like he’s coming back around a little bit, I’ve heard Chloe has given him shit for some of the views he’s expressed that we’re more right wing.. i legit feel that he was going through a breakdown in the early 2010’s and his views were more aligned with him possibly losing his mind, before he became more stable.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:19 PM   #24
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
This was 1996 when it happened. And I thought we were making progress in the last decade, but yes here we are dealing with right wingers still opposing gay marriage, a deadly shooting at another lqtbq club, etc. and it’s not going to end anytime soon.

And 75% might be an exaggeration, but when I was there the trump supporters were making themselves known. Even going as far to fight with Sierra swan about her leftist politics.
The thing about MAGA is that they’re incredibly loud and obnoxious about their views so they may just be a vocal minority there. The increase in far right violence is definitely worrying to anyone who’s not devoid of empathy…I am strongly considering getting a gun and learning to operate it just to defend myself and others in case of such an event and I feel strongly others on the left, esp minorities should do the same if they feel able to handle firearms. I understand why many want to ban guns but I’m personally very against that as an anarchist. And I think banning guns in a nation that has such a militarized police force and a rising fascist movement is incredibly risky to say the least.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:21 PM   #25
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Exactly. I feel like he’s coming back around a little bit, I’ve heard Chloe has given him shit for some of the views he’s expressed that we’re more right wing.. i legit feel that he was going through a breakdown in the early 2010’s and his views were more aligned with him possibly losing his mind, before he became more stable.
A lot of people tend to become more reactionary as they age. It seems like Billy was disappointed by Obama (so was I) and that led him down the wrong path. While my disillusionment with Obama and the Democrats just led me farther left (I’ll still vote for them if I have to because y know republicans are fascists), it seemed to lead him down a right wing conspiracy rabbit hole

Old 11-21-2022, 05:26 PM   #26
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
A lot of people tend to become more reactionary as they age. It seems like Billy was disappointed by Obama (so was I) and that led him down the wrong path. While my disillusionment with Obama and the Democrats just led me farther left (I’ll still vote for them if I have to because y know republicans are fascists), it seemed to lead him down a right wing conspiracy rabbit hole
Yeah same. He does surround himself in his personal life with more left leaning people.. tommy lipnick, Sierra swan are very vocal democrats. He also lives in highland park, which is pretty liberal.. and his reaction to the shooting there seems more in like with liberal viewpoints.

He certainly won’t say out loud anymore where his views are, but he strikes me more as a centrist now. But I also think fans project onto him what they want him to be, which is dangerous anyway.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:36 PM   #27
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I just love that house of glass is over here calling me a goon for using the term, when everyone else here has made some rather crude sexual remarks on multiple threads here over the last few days.

At the same time in the now deleted autograph thread he implied with negative connotation that I’m gay for billy. When I was in 8th grade, I dress as billy for Halloween, zero shirt silver pants and black eyeliner. Went to a Halloween dance. Know what happened? I got my ass kicked by a group of jocks, while they’re punching me in the face they’re calling me a “fag for billy corgan..” this went on for about 10 minutes until the cops intervened. I still have a scar on my eyebrow from it. And this fuck makes a comment like that because I called out his autograph thread for being a bit childish and obsessive. Then he throws it back at the first opportunity he gets because I joined the party on sexually crude comments.

So I’ve faced actual violence and endless bullying as a kid growing up for my sexuality. And the alter and house of glass think it’s funny to joke about, and I’m a goon for getting mad about it.

Fuck you house of glass. You’re not a good person.
Don’t cast aspersions on me because you have a chip on your shoulder. That has nothing to do with me. Do you remember the part in the thread where you talked about how you joked with someone in pm’s about how I wanted to fuck Billy just because I met him and played guitar with him? Don’t act like there wasn’t mud slinging on both sides. I have no issue with your sexuality or anyone else’s. What you’re trying to do here is deflect from the fact that you made a thread with a really derogatory and degrading term yet you’ve consistently called out others for doing the same. It’s hypocritical.

Old 11-21-2022, 05:58 PM   #28
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
Don’t cast aspersions on me because you have a chip on your shoulder. That has nothing to do with me. Do you remember the part in the thread where you talked about how you joked with someone in pm’s about how I wanted to fuck Billy just because I met him and played guitar with him? Don’t act like there wasn’t mud slinging on both sides. I have no issue with your sexuality or anyone else’s. What you’re trying to do here is deflect from the fact that you made a thread with a really derogatory and degrading term yet you’ve consistently called out others for doing the same. It’s hypocritical.
There was nothing on my end implying you want to fuck billy. The pm had more to do with what a jerk off you are.

Why can’t you just man up and apologize for being a super dick? You can’t. You’re a child.

Old 11-21-2022, 06:00 PM   #29
paranoid
Minion of Satan

I apologized for using the term.. which technically everyone else should apologize for their sexually charged posts in the past couple days.

But you, you just can’t be wrong, ever.

Last edited by paranoid : 11-21-2022 at 06:17 PM.

Old 11-21-2022, 06:16 PM   #30
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Face it, someone pointed out it’s slightly derogatory and you took the opportunity to pounce because your still butt hurt I confronted your obnoxious posting style. And I thought we moved past it, but like I said, you can’t help yourself. So here we are, yelling at each other again.

You say you have no problem with my sexuality, but you’re fine implying I defend billy because I want to fuck him. You said that. And you did it because you were angry and had no other way to go in arguing. Maybe practice keeping your mouth shut.