Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
cyklone
Pledge

Default Incredibly Stupid Girl.

Okay, this girl who really pisses me off and has a crush on me for many years now (she's also the dumbest girl you'll ever meet). Me and my friends decided to have a little fun and publically humilate her on my site. So out of boredom.. I give you this: OH... some background info: I'm in grade 8, I love to piss her off. John lives in another city closeby

Me: Dave/says says says....
Friends: John. Etienne (et)
Person to piss off: Beth/call me....

-----------------------------------------------

Beth:
hey

Dave:
Helloo

Beth:
are you going to tell who you like ??

Dave:
No? I thought you weren't gonna bug me

Beth:
im not going to bugg you about who you like if you tell

Dave:
that's retarded

Beth:
so

Beth:
i dont get it every other time you like somone you told
me but now you wont i want to know why

Dave:
Because

Beth:
do you trust me?

Dave:
Ya..

Beth:
then why wont you tell is the reason that you wont tell

Dave:
o)

Beth:
so tell

Dave:
Rather not?

Beth:
is it a grade seven?

Dave:
No

Beth:
are you sure?

Beth:
wat class is she in??

Beth:
i wont telll anyone

Beth:
plz tell me who she is plz

Dave:
Why?

Beth:
i want to know

Beth:
you always tell

Dave:
Sooo?

Beth:
plz

Dave:
Noo

Beth:
just tell me so thing why not??>

Dave:
Because I don't have to.

Beth is now that due to laziness: CALL ME! IM BORED CALL ME basketball tryouts tomorrow!! !!!!!!~halloweentownthemoviecan'twait~!!!! says:
you didnt before you still told

CALL ME! IM BORED CALL ME basketball tryouts tomorrow!! !!!!!!~halloweentownthemoviecan'twait~!!!! says:
so why is it different this time ?>???

CALL ME! IM BORED CALL ME basketball tryouts tomorrow!! !!!!!!~halloweentownthemoviecan'twait~!!!! says:
?/?/?/????//??//??//??//??//??//??//??//??

Dave is now that: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says:
BECAUSE

but i dont get why it is so different please dave

says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says:
Because I just don't want to okay?!?

are you actually going out with someone?

says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says:
Yes, I actually am

who have you told ?

My best friends

so im not your bestfriend??

My best best friends...

so am i your best =friend?

No.. you're a friend..

who is your best best friends??

Et and John

and Mitch.. But I haven't told hm

please dave please tell who you are going out with??

Nooo

do i have to be your best best friend

omg.. nooo

so you just wont ever tell me?? ever??

MAybe maybe not

wil you tell me now>??

NO I would'nt tell you a second ago WHY WOULD I NOW?

because you trust me i wont tell anyone??

SO?

why wont you tell me again??

BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO OR WANT TO

are you mad at me

Nooo

you seem a little mad ??

I'm tense

-=John=- "People may not remeber what we say tonight, but they sure is shit going to remeber what we do!" -Charlie Hewitt has been added to the conversation.

why are you tense??

hey

-=John=- "People may not remeber what we say tonight, but they sure is shit going to remeber what we do!" -Charlie Hewitt says:
hello

why are you tense??

Because of shit happening

wat is happening??

Thing

s

-=John=- "People may not remeber what we say tonight, but they sure is shit going to remeber what we do!" -Charlie Hewitt says:
sexual?

like wat??

VERY sexual

like wat??

o oo...naughty

like wat??

Things I don't personally want to discuss

*cough* lube*cough*

-_~

but john knows??

Of course

he knows all

so you ont want to personally talk about it but he knows?

yes

He does..

me and dave share everything

secrets, thoughts, dreams, a kidney

Accent on the kidney

you are sharing a kidney??

yeah

in grade six I took a taboganing spill and needed surgery...dave gave me his right kindet

kidney*

true story

really???

Ya

Yeah...If it wasnt for dave I might be dead...but I dont like talking about that

He hit it on a rock.. but ya

who do you like JOHN?

????

A girl youve never met

what is her namr ??

____(edited due to privacy)...why?

jw

dave wont tell me who he likes

please tell me dave please??

No.

Ok fine...im sorry dave but im telling her

Come on!

Her names christina, she is a thirty five year old mormon living in a shack in america, she cassualy flirts with dave online

im sorry dave I had to

JOHN

WHY!?

Sorry...had to

are you mad at him now?

YES

is that true??

Yes it is...sorry dave

:@

are yuo serouse??

Very

dave tell me the truth

please

..John's telling the truth

really??

were did you met her?

Ill tell you...dave will just lie

tell me the truth dave im serous

You're serious?

She was in the same hospital I was when I was getting my kidney taking out...dave met her there..and they fell patiantly in love, if it wasnt for the jew and his blasted veating rod they would still be together

You have nothing to do with this Beth

what now i know

sorry dave I had to tell her of christina

this is so gay.

why because i know??

is that why this i gay because i know??

Dave his just angry people know of his hospital affair with christina the thrity five year old morman

wat the heck is a morman?

how ignorant

its a religion...but never mind that, daves secret is out

dave are you mad at me :'(:'(:'(:'(

no...he is mad at me and is taking it out on you...because I ruined his secret

dave why dont you tel me if yoyu are mad at me??

becuase he is crying...

brb

dave im totally serouse now imnot kidding

Im not joking either...he is crying...wondering why I told you

why did you tell me?

he is worried christina will dump him from america becuase of this

becuase...

your a good friend

and deserve to know

but i didnt want to hurt dave

alas...the damage is done, you know of the thrity five year old hospitilized christina form america..it is done

dave if i did hurt you im sorry i didnt want to do this to you your my frien d

im sorry i didnt want to hurt you im sorry

he is back...

wat??

..hi..

Dave is back..s.til crying but...back

hey

areyuo guys going to schoo l tomorrow?

..ya..?

you guys better be serouse about this because im not laughing at all

beth..I have something to say

wat?

something ive wanted to tell you since kindergarden

wat?

???wat is it???

I love you...everything about you...your sweet sugar filled rolls, your telicate oversized fingers..I love you beth

-=John=- "People may not remeber what we say tonight, but they sure is shit going to remeber what we do!" -Charlie Hewitt has left the conversation.

dave are you there??

Ya..

was he telling the truth?>/??

Ya.. he exited because he was too embarresed

he does love you

i swear you better be telling me the truth??

Ya.. he's telling the truth.. he longs to touch you

really

Really really

are yuo allowed to give me his email a dd res

???

I'm asking

ask him

oh

..No..

why not??

He will continue to keep touch with you though

But now he has to go

how?

he didn't say

wat if i like him??

Do you...?

y should i tell you??

okay you don't have to

ok

Etienne wants in this conversation

ok

ΨÉŦΨ Pardon me while I burn, And rise above the flame <3Ĵįľľįãñ<3 has been added to the conversation.

d oes he know wat we were talking about??

sorta...

ΨÉŦΨ Pardon me while I burn, And rise above the flame <3Ĵįľľįãñ<3 says:
soo

wat does he know??

a lot

like?

im serouse dave

Christina

wat about her?>?

you know about her

i sure as hell no that dave and her are in love

does he know anything eles that we were talking about

No

No

ok

is JOHN still online?

No..

Oh

are you sure he does??

Ya.

ok

he doesnt stop talking about you

are you sure im being serouis

how do you know??

We are all serious

John is my best friend

hoe does et know??

They are also friends

oh goodness

who eles know??

That's it

whenever we talk its always"beth is so hot....ect"

ΨÉŦΨ Pardon me while I burn, And rise above the flame<3Ĵįľľįãñ<3 says:
and"god i love beth"

Oh my goodness

god

wat??

We get annoyed from him saying it

i thought he like that other girl??

He was fibbing about that..

really?

Ya..

Yupp

how long has he like me ?

AS he stated..

since kindergarten

i didnt know him then i dont think or met him in grde one i think?

He said kindergarted.. he must've known you before you knew him

maybe

he was a bistander in you grace

does he think that i like him

I don't know

Do you?

y?

do you want him to know or not?

We're is only way of knowing

know wat??

If you like him or not..

i d ont know if i do i havent even seen him in a long time ?

wow\

Well did you?

your not shallow

wat is that suose to mean??

i dont know if i do i havent even seen him in a long time ?

You just stated something about his looks...not how he is

do you even care how nice he is?

ya i d o but people change i dont know??

??

has he change ??

tell the truth

From this conversation.. he even told you something I hadn't told anyone else besides Et... The whole Christina thing.. he wanted to tell you that badly.. that's how nice he is.. we weren't really mad at each other..

i know hes nice but i dont know???

see

john redifines nice

he takes nice to a whole new level

beth

You don't know.. he's the perfect guy.. smart, funny, nice, and all the girls think he's attractive

he loves you madly

awe

does his brother know?

No.. don't tell him

ok

i wont

i really think itll make him happy if you ask him outr

out**

really?

you should really give him a shot

he is probably the nicest person alive

i dont know??

and theres some pretty nice ppl

really

i know but i dont knowif i can go out with him

??

im not sure??
?

he's a great guy,friendly,gets along with anybody,all the girls think hes good looking,smart,funny as ever and hes in love...with you...Beth Kelly

really???

yes really

well he isnt online?

No.

im not sure????

please beth

i dont know?

if you could only see his face if you did

he would have a bigger smile then this--->

i still dont know?

sorry guys i just dont know??

sorry

we're gonna have to tell him..

wat??

NO

We;re gonna have to tell him you broke his heart

he will cry for days

mabey even weeks

y do you have to tell him that

do you no how long hes even been waiting for this one day

Because.. How else would we word it?

?

when is he coming own to your haouse again??

Dunno

that doesnot help

SORY

GOD

its

um

y didnt he tell me before??

Embarresed and shy

awe

:S :S :S :S :S

?

i dont know

:S

i have to go

wait

wat?

god if you ask out john

he will literally crack his face from a smile bigger then you

??

Trust us

y should trust you guys after that weeken d

That was mMitch

And Andrew

you didnt say that he was there

all of you guy were there

THEY didn't

They were on my msn

watever

i have to go

Why would they say if they were there if they were gonna say it?

Cya.

bye

guys

Bye.

bye

if you talk to JOHN tell him

CALL ME! IM BORED CALL ME basketball tryouts tomorrow!! !!!!!!~halloweentownthemoviecan'twait~!!!! has left the conversation.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
redbull
Immortal

hot

Old 12-15-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

wow talk about tl,dr

Old 12-15-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

whoever reads this is INCREDIBLY STUPID

Old 12-15-2006, 06:27 PM   #5
cyklone
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek USA
whoever reads this is INCREDIBLY STUPID

tell me about it.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:28 PM   #6
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyklone

Okay, this girl who really pisses me off and has a crush on me for many years now (she's also the dumbest girl you'll ever meet). Me and my friends decided to have a little fun and publically humilate her on my site. So out of boredom.. I give you this: OH... some background info: I'm in grade 8, I love to piss her off. John lives in another city closeby

Beth:
hey

Dave:
Helloo

Beth:

Dave:

Beth:

Dave:
that's retarded

Beth:
so

Beth:

Dave:
Because

Beth:
do you trust me?

Dave:
Ya..

Beth:

Dave:
o)

Beth:
so tell

Dave:
Rather not?

Beth:
is it a grade seven?

Dave:
No

Beth:
are you sure?

Beth:
wat class is she in??

Beth:
i wont telll anyone

Beth:

Dave:
Why?

Beth:
i want to know

Beth:
you always tell

Dave:
Sooo?

Beth:
plz

Dave:
Noo

Beth:

Dave:
Because I don't have to.

Beth is now that due to laziness: CALL ME! IM BORED CALL ME basketball tryouts tomorrow!! !!!!!!~halloweentownthemoviecan'twait~!!!! says:

Dave is now that: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says: says:
BECAUSE

Yes, I actually am

who have you told ?

My best friends

My best best friends...

No.. you're a friend..

Et and John

Nooo

omg.. nooo

MAybe maybe not

wil you tell me now>??

SO?

are you mad at me

Nooo

you seem a little mad ??

I'm tense

-=John=- "People may not remeber what we say tonight, but they sure is shit going to remeber what we do!" -Charlie Hewitt has been added to the conversation.

why are you tense??

hey

hello

why are you tense??

wat is happening??

Thing

s

sexual?

like wat??

VERY sexual

like wat??

o oo...naughty

like wat??

*cough* lube*cough*

-_~

but john knows??

Of course

he knows all

yes

He does..

Accent on the kidney

yeah

in grade six I took a taboganing spill and needed surgery...dave gave me his right kindet

kidney*

true story

really???

Ya

Yeah...If it wasnt for dave I might be dead...but I dont like talking about that

who do you like JOHN?

????

A girl youve never met

what is her namr ??

jw

No.

Come on!

Her names christina, she is a thirty five year old mormon living in a shack in america, she cassualy flirts with dave online

im sorry dave I had to

JOHN

WHY!?

Sorry...had to

are you mad at him now?

YES

is that true??

Yes it is...sorry dave

are yuo serouse??

Very

dave tell me the truth

please

really??

were did you met her?

You're serious?

She was in the same hospital I was when I was getting my kidney taking out...dave met her there..and they fell patiantly in love, if it wasnt for the jew and his blasted veating rod they would still be together

what now i know

this is so gay.

why because i know??

Dave his just angry people know of his hospital affair with christina the thrity five year old morman

how ignorant

becuase he is crying...

brb

why did you tell me?

becuase...

your a good friend

and deserve to know

alas...the damage is done, you know of the thrity five year old hospitilized christina form america..it is done

he is back...

wat??

..hi..

hey

..ya..?

wat?

wat?

???wat is it???

I love you...everything about you...your sweet sugar filled rolls, your telicate oversized fingers..I love you beth

-=John=- "People may not remeber what we say tonight, but they sure is shit going to remeber what we do!" -Charlie Hewitt has left the conversation.

dave are you there??

Ya..

he does love you

really

Really really

???

I'm asking

ask him

oh

..No..

why not??

But now he has to go

how?

he didn't say

wat if i like him??

Do you...?

y should i tell you??

okay you don't have to

ok

ok

ΨÉŦΨ Pardon me while I burn, And rise above the flame <3Ĵįľľįãñ<3 has been added to the conversation.

sorta...

soo

wat does he know??

a lot

like?

im serouse dave

Christina

wat about her?>?

you know about her

No

No

ok

is JOHN still online?

No..

Oh

are you sure he does??

Ya.

ok

how do you know??

We are all serious

John is my best friend

hoe does et know??

They are also friends

oh goodness

who eles know??

That's it

and"god i love beth"

Oh my goodness

god

wat??

really?

Ya..

Yupp

AS he stated..

since kindergarten

maybe

I don't know

Do you?

y?

know wat??

If you like him or not..

wow\

Well did you?

your not shallow

??

has he change ??

tell the truth

From this conversation.. he even told you something I hadn't told anyone else besides Et... The whole Christina thing.. he wanted to tell you that badly.. that's how nice he is.. we weren't really mad at each other..

see

john redifines nice

beth

You don't know.. he's the perfect guy.. smart, funny, nice, and all the girls think he's attractive

he loves you madly

awe

does his brother know?

No.. don't tell him

ok

i wont

out**

really?

i dont know??

really

??

im not sure??
?

he's a great guy,friendly,gets along with anybody,all the girls think hes good looking,smart,funny as ever and hes in love...with you...Beth Kelly

really???

yes really

well he isnt online?

No.

im not sure????

please beth

i dont know?

i still dont know?

sorry

wat??

NO

he will cry for days

mabey even weeks

?

Dunno

that doesnot help

SORY

GOD

its

um

Embarresed and shy

awe

?

i dont know

i have to go

wait

wat?

god if you ask out john

??

Trust us

That was mMitch

And Andrew

THEY didn't

They were on my msn

watever

i have to go

Cya.

bye

guys

Bye.

bye

CALL ME! IM BORED CALL ME basketball tryouts tomorrow!! !!!!!!~halloweentownthemoviecan'twait~!!!! has left the conversation.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:28 PM   #7
wally
cibohplaicos

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trotskilicious again.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:28 PM   #8
Trotskilicious
Banned

i m also in grad 8 u leik midll skool i think its totaly gay lol

Old 12-15-2006, 06:30 PM   #9
C33
Minion of Satan

tl;dr

Old 12-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #10
blackfaerie
cherrybombs, Red Bulls, and vodka. No really, I'm not a lush.

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by C33
tl;dr

what he said.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:43 PM   #11
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

this thread fucking rocks

Old 12-15-2006, 06:44 PM   #12
Sylvia Woods
Apocalyptic Poster

Wow, ET is his best friend? I don't think the American Government is going to be A-Okay with that one. You're gonna get shot with walkie talkies, man.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:47 PM   #13
cyklone
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvia Woods
Wow, ET is his best friend? I don't think the American Government is going to be A-Okay with that one. You're gonna get shot with walkie talkies, man.

Thank god for Canada

Edit: Fuck, I liked being an Oblivious Virgin..

Old 12-15-2006, 06:50 PM   #14
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

hey dude, I'm not going to read that AT ALL!@!

Old 12-15-2006, 07:26 PM   #15
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

cyklone do us all a favor and kill yourself

Old 12-15-2006, 07:28 PM   #16
TuralyonW3
Immortal

worst thread ever

Old 12-18-2006, 03:43 AM   #17
barden
Braindead

what the hell?
I started reading up till, 'Is she in grade 7?'

Old 12-18-2006, 03:48 AM   #18
neopryn
let's see your penis!

holy fuck

Old 12-18-2006, 03:53 AM   #19
jesus
Pledge

this post is fake

Old 12-18-2006, 03:55 AM   #20
waltermcphilp
Socialphobic

whats going on in this thread?

Old 12-18-2006, 05:33 AM   #21
jesus
Pledge

no

Old 12-18-2006, 05:40 AM   #22
Shapan
Socialphobic

Wanna love ya

Wanna bug ya

Wanna squeeze ya

Stupid girl

Wanna touch ya,

Wanna take ya,

Wanna shut ya,

Stupid girl.

I can't take this,

Born to break this.

She's going away,

(She's going away)

What's wrong with my life today?

She's going away,

(She's going away)

Stupid girl, Stupid girl

I'm a loner,

I'm a loser,

I'm a winner,

In my mind.

I'm a bad one,

I'm a good one,

I'm a sick one,

With a smile.

I can't take this,

Born to break this.

She's going away,

(She's going away)

She's going away,

(She's going away)

Stupid girl, Stupid girl

[acoustic break]

Stupid girl, Stupid girl

(whoa)

She's going away,

(She's going away)

She's going away,

(She's going away)

Stupid girl, Stupid girl

[repeat chorus til end.]

Old 12-18-2006, 05:41 AM   #23
jesus
Pledge

crap

Old 12-18-2006, 09:09 AM   #24
brendo_91
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfaerie
what he said.
I third this motion.

also, to the original poster, ever heard of find/replace?! for fucks sake, you seriously didnt expect people to read that shit?

just hatefuck the poor girl and be done with it.

Old 12-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #25
Effloresce
Banned

What the fuck is this shit?

Old 12-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #26
Trotskilicious
Banned

this is fake

i think everyone keeps overlooking this

Old 12-18-2006, 09:17 AM   #27
Effloresce
Banned

Either way, the OP can fuck off

Old 12-18-2006, 09:18 AM   #28
Trotskilicious
Banned

i actually forgot how long it was. it took me like a 45 seconds to scroll through it on my mouse wheel.

Old 12-18-2006, 09:21 AM   #29
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyklone

Beth:
hey

Dave:
Helloo

Beth:

Dave:

Beth:

Dave:
that's retarded

Beth:
so

Beth:

Dave:
Because

Beth:
do you trust me?

Dave:
Ya..

Beth:

Dave:
o)

Beth:
so tell

Dave:
Rather not?

Beth:
is it a grade seven?

Dave:
No

Beth:
are you sure?

Beth:
wat class is she in??

Beth:
i wont telll anyone

Beth:

Dave:
Why?

Beth:
i want to know

Beth:
you always tell

Dave:
Sooo?

Beth:
plz

Dave:
Noo

Beth:

Dave:
Because I don't have to.

BECAUSE

Yes, I actually am

who have you told ?

My best friends

My best best friends...

No.. you're a friend..

Et and John

Nooo

omg.. nooo

MAybe maybe not

wil you tell me now>??

SO?

are you mad at me

Nooo

you seem a little mad ??

I'm tense

why are you tense??

hey

hello

why are you tense??

wat is happening??

Thing

s

sexual?

like wat??

VERY sexual

like wat??

o oo...naughty

like wat??

*cough* lube*cough*

-_~

but john knows??

Of course

he knows all

yes

He does..

Accent on the kidney

yeah

kidney*

true story

really???

Ya

who do you like JOHN?

????

A girl youve never met

what is her namr ??

jw

No.

Come on!

im sorry dave I had to

JOHN

WHY!?

Sorry...had to

are you mad at him now?

YES

is that true??

Yes it is...sorry dave

are yuo serouse??

Very

dave tell me the truth

please

really??

were did you met her?

You're serious?

what now i know

this is so gay.

why because i know??

how ignorant

becuase he is crying...

brb

why did you tell me?

becuase...

your a good friend

and deserve to know

he is back...

wat??

..hi..

hey

..ya..?

wat?

wat?

???wat is it???

dave are you there??

Ya..

he does love you

really

Really really

???

I'm asking

ask him

oh

..No..

why not??

But now he has to go

how?

he didn't say

wat if i like him??

Do you...?

y should i tell you??

okay you don't have to

ok

ok

sorta...

soo

wat does he know??

a lot

like?

im serouse dave

Christina

wat about her?>?

you know about her

No

No

ok

is JOHN still online?

No..

Oh

are you sure he does??

Ya.

ok

how do you know??

We are all serious

John is my best friend

hoe does et know??

They are also friends

oh goodness

who eles know??

That's it

and"god i love beth"

Oh my goodness

god

wat??

really?

Ya..

Yupp

AS he stated..

since kindergarten

maybe

I don't know

Do you?

y?

know wat??

If you like him or not..

wow\

Well did you?

your not shallow

??

has he change ??

tell the truth

see

john redifines nice

beth

he loves you madly

awe

does his brother know?

No.. don't tell him

ok

i wont

out**

really?

i dont know??

really

??

im not sure??
?

really???

yes really

well he isnt online?

No.

im not sure????

please beth

i dont know?

i still dont know?

sorry

wat??

NO

he will cry for days

mabey even weeks

?

Dunno

that doesnot help

SORY

GOD

its

um

Embarresed and shy

awe

?

i dont know

i have to go

wait

wat?

god if you ask out john

??

Trust us

That was mMitch

And Andrew

THEY didn't

They were on my msn

watever

i have to go

Cya.

bye

guys

Bye.

bye

Old 12-18-2006, 09:24 AM   #30
barden
Braindead

Granted, he did say in the first few lines that he was in grade 8.
That should have pretty much summed up the rest of the content for us.