lost about 15 of it but got a ways to go

Old 06-07-2021, 01:30 PM   #32
D.
Consume my pants.

I've basically stayed the same weight.

Old 06-07-2021, 01:46 PM   #33
ilikeplanets
Socialphobic

Hit 30 pounds down since January. Would like to lose just a bit more in some stubborn areas.

Old 06-14-2021, 02:12 AM   #34
Run To Me
Minion of Satan

Location: Th Word o th Lord 2 His Church stablished n deez th latter days as spake by mouths o His Prophets even Mt Zion who shall b th city o New Jeruslem + shall b built again @ th temple lot appointed by Fingr o th Lord in western boundaries of the State of

i will probably start a workout routine tomorrow. feels like maybe i am serious this time about the 1st deliberate "get fit" attempt in like, gosh, probably 5 years now

Old 06-14-2021, 02:13 AM   #35
Run To Me
Minion of Satan

Location: Th Word o th Lord 2 His Church stablished n deez th latter days as spake by mouths o His Prophets even Mt Zion who shall b th city o New Jeruslem + shall b built again @ th temple lot appointed by Fingr o th Lord in western boundaries of the State of

any tips faves?

been checkin juice and toya for dumbell workouts, they seem ok to watch?

Old 06-14-2021, 01:46 PM   #36
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

just do lunges until your legs give out, then do planks. Add chest press and standing row if you are feeling ambitious.

just doing something, anything, regularly, even if its only a couple times a week, is good. Go walk around your block, do 10 push-ups. Get on the stationary bike or elliptical and watch Judge Judy

also don't compare your body to other people's bodies because they're all dramatically different in so many ways. Do what feels right and good for your body, but do SOMeTHING. Start sloooooow, watch your form, whatever it is you're doing, stretch properly, breathe, pay attention to what your body is telling you

"1 is infinitely more than 0" - chem professor I had

Old 06-16-2021, 12:39 AM   #37
Run To Me
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
just do lunges until your legs give out, then do planks. Add chest press and standing row if you are feeling ambitious.

just doing something, anything, regularly, even if its only a couple times a week, is good. Go walk around your block, do 10 push-ups. Get on the stationary bike or elliptical and watch Judge Judy

also don't compare your body to other people's bodies because they're all dramatically different in so many ways. Do what feels right and good for your body, but do SOMeTHING. Start sloooooow, watch your form, whatever it is you're doing, stretch properly, breathe, pay attention to what your body is telling you

"1 is infinitely more than 0" - chem professor I had
Thanks, sincerely, for your tips

But i didn’t do them. Ha ha! Got some chicken nuggets, beef stroganoff, fucken gava passion refresher omf fucken 3 beers at this point. So

We start tomorrow!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2021, 12:56 PM   #38
Graveflower
Pledge

i just stayed fat my entire life so i didn't have to worry about this

Old 06-16-2021, 04:55 PM   #39
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveflower View Post
i just stayed fat my entire life so i didn't have to worry about this
hey me too

nice to see you

Old 06-16-2021, 10:08 PM   #40
Shallowed
Braindead

pretty sure I've actually lost some of what little weight I have

my appetite has gotten a lot worse

most days all I have to eat is around 3pm for lunch and around 6 or 7pm for dinner

Old 06-17-2021, 05:14 PM   #41
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
i will probably start a workout routine tomorrow. feels like maybe i am serious this time about the 1st deliberate "get fit" attempt in like, gosh, probably 5 years now
I can't suss out from your post if you are working out in order to lose weight because I was gonna advise against working out right away.

Getting diet under control would be a good first step to losing weight, but I digress because you could already be in good shape, weight wise.

Old 06-18-2021, 02:34 AM   #42
Run To Me
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
I can't suss out from your post if you are working out in order to lose weight because I was gonna advise against working out right away.

Getting diet under control would be a good first step to losing weight, but I digress because you could already be in good shape, weight wise.
Thanks

Sorry, my posts are like having a seizure or stroke is what ppl have said ha ha

So, but the jist is ive been predominantly sedentary b/c multitude factors but mostly mental illness and lack of time and lack of $ to like do gyms or get decent equipment for home

But now finally have an opportunity to do this living intentionally thing where getting fit is part of the minfulness practice of being here, in our lonely individual brainsacks?

And my body feels like a sack of floppy sorta achy yknow

Just wanna get it moving a bit

Old 06-18-2021, 02:35 AM   #43
Run To Me
Minion of Satan

But not
Ready to give up beer or milk shakes yknow? And don’t really care if i have visible abs ever again. Just don’t want to die at 57 of a heart attack b/c of the couch and mental illness and weed and food and the couch and booze and despair etc