Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-02-2022, 05:29 AM   #61
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable with him trotting his kids out all the time; it really feels like he's using them to bolster his public image of "humble, reformed adult dad WPC who completely isn't the jerk he's always acted like."
Absolutely. U can see that the kids feel uncomfortable. Jesus leave the kids at home.
Jupiter really behaving strangely. No wonder ...daddy forcing him to dance...fuck

Old 12-02-2022, 06:01 AM   #62
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Netphoria when Billy used to tour without his kids and hid them from the public:
- oh my god, how can he leave his partner at home looking after the kids while travelling the world!? And he barely talk about them! Disgusting human being.

Netphoria when Billy brings his kids to work every now and again:
- oh my god, why can't he leave his poor kids at home while travelling the world!? They are everywhere now! Disgusting human being.

Old 12-02-2022, 06:31 AM   #63
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

They may have forgotten about you but it's not your fault, kid. Try to find room in your heart for healing, forgiveness and peace.

Old 12-02-2022, 06:35 AM   #64
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

It's hard when you're made of stern stuff

Old 12-02-2022, 06:40 AM   #65
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
It's hard when you're made of stern stuff
[That's what she said]

Old 12-02-2022, 07:15 AM   #66
eviltimeban
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
Netphoria when Billy used to tour without his kids and hid them from the public:
- oh my god, how can he leave his partner at home looking after the kids while travelling the world!? And he barely talk about them! Disgusting human being.

Netphoria when Billy brings his kids to work every now and again:
- oh my god, why can't he leave his poor kids at home while travelling the world!? They are everywhere now! Disgusting human being.
But what it really is: "oh my god, why does he have to have his kids on stage with him? Travel with them, have them stay at home, who cares - just leave them off the stage"

Old 12-02-2022, 06:28 PM   #67
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
I've been waiting several days for someone to comment on this, you know, "This chick seriously tried to get a firefighter to date her by setting a fire that killed two of her children? And she says this with a 'cry-laughing' emoji? What the fuck?", something along those lines

Because there's a follow-up

See? Somehow both better and not better

Thanks for nothing y'all, left me hangin' when you know it's your responsibility to act in a way I expect you to, without me needing to communicate my desires in advance

Old 12-02-2022, 06:31 PM   #68
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
I've been waiting several days for someone to comment on this, you know, "This chick seriously tried to get a firefighter to date her by setting a fire that killed two of her children? And she says this with a 'cry-laughing' emoji? What the fuck?", something along those lines

Because there's a follow-up

See? Somehow both better and not better

Thanks for nothing y'all, left me hangin' when you know it's your responsibility to act in a way I expect you to, without me needing to communicate my desires in advance
You know, i dont know how much horse hockey is on twitter, i thought that was an obvious troll post from that naughty woman. Also i still dont understand: she did not kill them, they are in prison? then who is dating the firefighter if they're dead?

Old 12-02-2022, 07:24 PM   #69
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb

People casually and sincerely say the absolute weirdest shit on that site as though it's totally normal, you would not fucking believe it.

My understanding, and I read a couple more of her responses so I have some additional context: She was a serial cheater and wished to attract the amorous attention of a particular firefighter, while married to a guy who'd had two kids in a previous marriage. Whatever little fire she set quickly got out of control, the house burned down, and the guy angrily left her, taking his (alive) kids with them. (So the "mother of 2 instead of 4" just means she wasn't their biological mom and, when the guy left her, they stopped being "hers" in any other sense.)

Those kids are now grown, and are both in prison for unspecified reasons. It's unclear if it's a logistical, moral, or personal thing that results in their situation precluding her from having any contact with them.

I don't think she ever outright said it, but it's implied that her gambit was a failure on every level, and so if anyone ended up dating that firefighter, it was not her.

Old 12-08-2022, 07:25 PM   #70
O'Doyle Rules
Demi-God

Partridge Family