Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 AM   #5
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

it's only a cheap way to up post count. plus, it's annoying. it's up there with

Old 12-01-2006, 12:30 AM   #6
ella
Minion of Satan

Talking

yeah, it's all about the post count anymore.

i feel like i've been in the 1200's forevaa!! i still think someones decreasing my post count. i'm just a paranoid schiz

Old 12-01-2006, 12:31 AM   #7
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie
it's only a cheap way to up post count. plus, it's annoying. it's up there with
I dunno... I use that guy when I strongly agree with people, or I sarcastically agree. It gets the point across well. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:34 AM   #8
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

look at bonnie trying to tell people what to do!

Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 AM   #9
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

maybe i should of thrown a please in there somewhere

at at rate, geek usa, i give you a

Old 12-01-2006, 01:27 AM   #10
waltermcphilp
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp
I dunno... I use that guy when I strongly agree with people, or I sarcastically agree. It gets the point across well. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 AM   #11
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

Quote:

and not just with karl connor, but the rest of the posts on this board

Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 AM   #12
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek USA
look at bonnie trying to tell people what to do!

Hah. Yeah. I like her a lot more when she's not trying to act like Julio.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:49 AM   #13
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

No.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #14
Shapan
Socialphobic

i cant really think of any good posts by bonnie

Old 12-01-2006, 01:54 AM   #15
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapan

Old 12-01-2006, 02:56 AM   #16
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile

Quote:

Old 12-01-2006, 06:41 AM   #17
agenda suicide
cunt cookies

Quote:
it's only a cheap way to up post count.
look at your fucking post count and tell me you haven't posted a ton of pointless shit

Old 12-01-2006, 06:48 AM   #18
Mablak
Minion of Satan

Location: Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

I know,

Old 12-01-2006, 06:48 AM   #19
Mablak
Minion of Satan

Location: Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

right?

Old 12-01-2006, 08:43 AM   #20
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
i don't know, man, i really liked "he reproduces by budding" in reference to bill. otherwise you may be correct

wut about u, shapan?

Old 12-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #21
Shapan
Socialphobic

what the fuck are you talking about

if you want to use the entire thing about me using u instead of you here and there you should integrate it into your post so it makes some more sense.

Last edited by Shapan : 12-01-2006 at 09:00 AM.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #22
phaedrus
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by avian chaos
Hah. Yeah. I like her a lot more when she's not trying to act like Julio.
they truly are meant for each other, aren't they?

Old 12-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #23
mccririck
Apocalyptic Poster

I wonder if anyone's fucked on top of a mountain before?

Old 12-01-2006, 11:23 AM   #24
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

CAUSE NO. 45-9873-34JThe State of TexasVS.John Cherrycoke))))))IN THE DISTRICT COURT OFHarris COUNTY, TEXAS55th JUDICIAL DISTRICTDEPOSITION BY WRITTEN QUESTIONSPROPOUNDED TOJohn CherrycokeWRITTEN DEPOSITION OF John Cherrycoke, a witness produced at the instance of the The State of Texas, taken in the above-styled and -numbered cause on the 25th of December, 2006, before Lori Harris, a notary public in and for the State of Texas, in the offices of Mr. Lyle Bland located at 456 Imaginary Lane, pursuant to the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.ATTORNEYS OF RECORD FOR THE PLAINTIFF(S):Lyle BlandBland & Bland, L.L.P. 456 Imaginary LaneHouston Tx, 77034FOR THE DEFENDANT(S):Mr. Kyle Fakeman Fakeman & Mass, L.L.P. 234 Madeup RoadHouston Tx. 77045 John Cherrycoke,having been first duly sworn, testified as followsIRECT QUESTIONSall right. hen you came in from that job, was it then when the breakdown occurred, the episode of -- yes, ma'am, the episode of the jewelry box occurred that night. my conversation with carol barns is what provoked an that day and she threw this at me. how did you figure this? did you conclude this from the conversation that you had with her when you came into the house that night? yes, I did. all right. is this the box she threw at you? yes, ma'am. this box you heard her describe, did she throe that box at you? no, ma'am. in that, was this box sitting on her brew row prior to her throing it? did you know that she had this box? yes, ma'am. all right. was that box damaged prior to the time she threw it at you? no, ma'am, not that I remember. not that I am awear of. did she take it and throe it at you? yes, ma'am. I would like you to look at the he thinks and see if it is broken loose? hen I picked the box up, the hinge at the top was almost completely torn from the bottom part. that night, where did you sleep? it shall I slept on the couch. all right. let's go back. you told us already about picking it up very hurriedly brought the jewelry, and you were putting it on the counter? yes. what did you do? I don't know. all right. what did you do with the box then? I took the box and the money and put it -- locked it up in my truck that lock then, did you come back in the house and you said you just slept on the couch? I slept on the couch. what time in the morning did you leave then? well, usually my day started -- what time of the morning did you leave the next morning? yes? which was Saturday morning. was it early? yes, I'm sure it was. all right. and did you go back to that house to exchange jewelly boxes? never, no, ma'am. has anything been distributed in the jewelly box since you left and you took it and put it into your car? no, ma'am, not that I am awear of. could you repeat the question. that jewelry box was in your possession? yes, all the time. well, I locked it up in the truck that night and Saturday night -- that was Friday night, and it was in my truck until noon or sometime on Monday. and then, what did you do with it? I put it in the safe gift box at string branch bank. fine. okay. and have you touched it since then? the box? no, ma'am. all right. now I want to go back to your marble business. did you ever tell your wife that the marble business was worth $200,000 to $250,000? no, ma'am have you heard her say that on the stand. yes. can you think of any conversation that she would derive from that you told her it was worth $200,000 to $250,000, good one? not per se. now, I want to call your attention to April the 11th, the 11th of April, that day. now, I know this was a heated argument. during that period of time an argument, did he make a statement to you about the property and ha she would rather see don with it? yes, ma'am. what was that statement? well -- just tell me what that statement was? okay. the statement was that she would rather give it all to her attorney than me have any of it. and when she went out there to ask about that property, -- when the discussion started, how much of the property did he want? well, there was -- what did she want? just give us that? everything except baker road and the marble company. everything except that? yes, ma'am. I want to ask you about the marble business. how long now have you been working in the marble business? for how long? since 1972. all right? so,in total, eight years through' 79. all right. now, during this period of time, you have had various employees--yes, ma'am? now, the employees how long would the employees normally stay with you? they varied. what could you except as an average length of time that you could except to have an employee? what would happen when you hired these employeestook you back to the first question. which was -- what was the average limit of time that -- I'm not talking about people who are laborers. I'm talking about the good employees that knew what was going on. what was the average length of time? I would say a year or a year and a half. and what happened to those employees after that length of time? any time that they became capable of managing a marble company, they would go out and open their own. all right. now, this happened with Mr. finger? Mr. finger. and one if your people who was the most resent employee that you had...the most resent one was my son? all right. how long did your son stay in the business with you before he opened in his own business.(deposition concluded at 1:16:09).CHANGES AND SIGNATUREWITNESS NAME: DATE OF DEPOSITION: PAGELINECHANGEREASONI, John Cherrycoke, have read the foregoing deposition and hereby affix my signature that same is true and correct, except as noted above. John CherrycokeTHE STATE OF )COUNTY OF )Before me, , on this day personally appeared John Cherrycoke, known to me (or proved to me under oath or through ) (description of identity card or other document) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that they executed the same for the purposes and consideration therein expressed. Given under my hand and seal of office this day of , . NOTARY PUBLIC IN AND FORTHE STATE OF COMMISSION EXPIRES: REPORTER'S CERTIFICATIONDEPOSITION OF John CherrycokeJanuary 19, 2006I, Melissa Nerio, Certified Shorthand Reporter in and for the State of Texas, hereby certify to the following:That the witness, John Cherrycoke, was duly sworn by the officer and that the transcript of the oral deposition is a true record of the testimony given by the witness;That the deposition transcript was submitted on January 13, 2006, to the witness or to the attorney for the witness for examination, signature and return to me by February 3;That the amount of time used by each party at the deposition is as follows:Lyle Bland - 2 HRS:1 MINJohn Fakeman - 00 HRS:00 MINThat pursuant to information given to the deposition officer at the time said testimony was taken, the following *******s counsel for all parties of record:Lyle Bland, Attorney for PlaintiffsJohn Fakeman, Attorney for Defendants I further certify that I am neither counsel for, related to, nor employed by any of the parties or attorneys in the action in which this proceeding was taken, and further that I am not financially or otherwise interested in the outcome of the action. Further certification requirements pursuant to Rule 203 of TRCP will be certified to after they have occurred. Certified to by me this 16 of January day of, 2006. Melissa Nerio, Texas CSR 4543 Expiration Date: 4/24/78Firm Register #666789 Jackson StreetHouston, TX 77098281-683-5733 (FAX)FURTHER CERTIFICATION UNDER RULE 203 TRCPThe original deposition was/was not returned to the deposition officer on ;If returned, the attached Changes and Signature page contains any changes and the reasons therefor;If returned, the original deposition was delivered to Lyle Bland, Custodial Attorney;That $100,000,000.12 is the deposition officer's charges to the Plaintiff for preparing the original deposition transcript and any copies of exhibits;That the deposition was delivered in accordance with Rule 203.3, and that a copy of this certificate was served on all parties shown herein on , and filed with the Clerk. Certified to by me this day of , 2005. Melissa Nerio, Texas CSR 4543 Expiration Date: 4/24/78Firm Register #666789 Jackson StreetHouston, TX 77098281-683-5733 (FAX)

Old 12-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #25
HorseflyKing
Apocalyptic Poster

*applause*

Old 12-01-2006, 12:02 PM   #26
Cell Tech
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Connor
CAUSE NO. 45-9873-34JThe State of TexasVS.John Cherrycoke))))))IN THE DISTRICT COURT OFHarris COUNTY, TEXAS55th JUDICIAL DISTRICTDEPOSITION BY WRITTEN QUESTIONSPROPOUNDED TOJohn CherrycokeWRITTEN DEPOSITION OF John Cherrycoke, a witness produced at the instance of the The State of Texas, taken in the above-styled and -numbered cause on the 25th of December, 2006, before Lori Harris, a notary public in and for the State of Texas, in the offices of Mr. Lyle Bland located at 456 Imaginary Lane, pursuant to the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.ATTORNEYS OF RECORD FOR THE PLAINTIFF(S):Lyle BlandBland & Bland, L.L.P. 456 Imaginary LaneHouston Tx, 77034FOR THE DEFENDANT(S):Mr. Kyle Fakeman Fakeman & Mass, L.L.P. 234 Madeup RoadHouston Tx. 77045 John Cherrycoke,having been first duly sworn, testified as followsIRECT QUESTIONSall right. hen you came in from that job, was it then when the breakdown occurred, the episode of -- yes, ma'am, the episode of the jewelry box occurred that night. my conversation with carol barns is what provoked an that day and she threw this at me. how did you figure this? did you conclude this from the conversation that you had with her when you came into the house that night? yes, I did. all right. is this the box she threw at you? yes, ma'am. this box you heard her describe, did she throe that box at you? no, ma'am. in that, was this box sitting on her brew row prior to her throing it? did you know that she had this box? yes, ma'am. all right. was that box damaged prior to the time she threw it at you? no, ma'am, not that I remember. not that I am awear of. did she take it and throe it at you? yes, ma'am. I would like you to look at the he thinks and see if it is broken loose? hen I picked the box up, the hinge at the top was almost completely torn from the bottom part. that night, where did you sleep? it shall I slept on the couch. all right. let's go back. you told us already about picking it up very hurriedly brought the jewelry, and you were putting it on the counter? yes. what did you do? I don't know. all right. what did you do with the box then? I took the box and the money and put it -- locked it up in my truck that lock then, did you come back in the house and you said you just slept on the couch? I slept on the couch. what time in the morning did you leave then? well, usually my day started -- what time of the morning did you leave the next morning? yes? which was Saturday morning. was it early? yes, I'm sure it was. all right. and did you go back to that house to exchange jewelly boxes? never, no, ma'am. has anything been distributed in the jewelly box since you left and you took it and put it into your car? no, ma'am, not that I am awear of. could you repeat the question. that jewelry box was in your possession? yes, all the time. well, I locked it up in the truck that night and Saturday night -- that was Friday night, and it was in my truck until noon or sometime on Monday. and then, what did you do with it? I put it in the safe gift box at string branch bank. fine. okay. and have you touched it since then? the box? no, ma'am. all right. now I want to go back to your marble business. did you ever tell your wife that the marble business was worth $200,000 to $250,000? no, ma'am have you heard her say that on the stand. yes. can you think of any conversation that she would derive from that you told her it was worth $200,000 to $250,000, good one? not per se. now, I want to call your attention to April the 11th, the 11th of April, that day. now, I know this was a heated argument. during that period of time an argument, did he make a statement to you about the property and ha she would rather see don with it? yes, ma'am. what was that statement? well -- just tell me what that statement was? okay. the statement was that she would rather give it all to her attorney than me have any of it. and when she went out there to ask about that property, -- when the discussion started, how much of the property did he want? well, there was -- what did she want? just give us that? everything except baker road and the marble company. everything except that? yes, ma'am. I want to ask you about the marble business. how long now have you been working in the marble business? for how long? since 1972. all right? so,in total, eight years through' 79. all right. now, during this period of time, you have had various employees--yes, ma'am? now, the employees how long would the employees normally stay with you? they varied. what could you except as an average length of time that you could except to have an employee? what would happen when you hired these employeestook you back to the first question. which was -- what was the average limit of time that -- I'm not talking about people who are laborers. I'm talking about the good employees that knew what was going on. what was the average length of time? I would say a year or a year and a half. and what happened to those employees after that length of time? any time that they became capable of managing a marble company, they would go out and open their own. all right. now, this happened with Mr. finger? Mr. finger. and one if your people who was the most resent employee that you had...the most resent one was my son? all right. how long did your son stay in the business with you before he opened in his own business.(deposition concluded at 1:16:09).CHANGES AND SIGNATUREWITNESS NAME: DATE OF DEPOSITION: PAGELINECHANGEREASONI, John Cherrycoke, have read the foregoing deposition and hereby affix my signature that same is true and correct, except as noted above. John CherrycokeTHE STATE OF )COUNTY OF )Before me, , on this day personally appeared John Cherrycoke, known to me (or proved to me under oath or through ) (description of identity card or other document) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that they executed the same for the purposes and consideration therein expressed. Given under my hand and seal of office this day of , . NOTARY PUBLIC IN AND FORTHE STATE OF COMMISSION EXPIRES: REPORTER'S CERTIFICATIONDEPOSITION OF John CherrycokeJanuary 19, 2006I, Melissa Nerio, Certified Shorthand Reporter in and for the State of Texas, hereby certify to the following:That the witness, John Cherrycoke, was duly sworn by the officer and that the transcript of the oral deposition is a true record of the testimony given by the witness;That the deposition transcript was submitted on January 13, 2006, to the witness or to the attorney for the witness for examination, signature and return to me by February 3;That the amount of time used by each party at the deposition is as follows:Lyle Bland - 2 HRS:1 MINJohn Fakeman - 00 HRS:00 MINThat pursuant to information given to the deposition officer at the time said testimony was taken, the following *******s counsel for all parties of record:Lyle Bland, Attorney for PlaintiffsJohn Fakeman, Attorney for Defendants I further certify that I am neither counsel for, related to, nor employed by any of the parties or attorneys in the action in which this proceeding was taken, and further that I am not financially or otherwise interested in the outcome of the action. Further certification requirements pursuant to Rule 203 of TRCP will be certified to after they have occurred. Certified to by me this 16 of January day of, 2006. Melissa Nerio, Texas CSR 4543 Expiration Date: 4/24/78Firm Register #666789 Jackson StreetHouston, TX 77098281-683-5733 (FAX)FURTHER CERTIFICATION UNDER RULE 203 TRCPThe original deposition was/was not returned to the deposition officer on ;If returned, the attached Changes and Signature page contains any changes and the reasons therefor;If returned, the original deposition was delivered to Lyle Bland, Custodial Attorney;That $100,000,000.12 is the deposition officer's charges to the Plaintiff for preparing the original deposition transcript and any copies of exhibits;That the deposition was delivered in accordance with Rule 203.3, and that a copy of this certificate was served on all parties shown herein on , and filed with the Clerk. Certified to by me this day of , 2005. Melissa Nerio, Texas CSR 4543 Expiration Date: 4/24/78Firm Register #666789 Jackson StreetHouston, TX 77098281-683-5733 (FAX)

Old 12-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #27
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Connor

Old 12-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #28
avian chaos
Braindead

Smile

Quote:
i don't know, man, i really liked "he reproduces by budding" in reference to bill. otherwise you may be correct
It doesn't count if Julio logs in and makes the posts for you.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #29
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell Tech

Old 12-05-2006, 07:38 PM   #30
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avian chaos
It doesn't count if Julio logs in and makes the posts for you.
i thought of that myself. he doesn't have my password anymore