Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2021, 06:04 AM   #1
remd3
Pledge

Default If Netphoria was a venereal disease which one would it be

Like the title says.
If Netphoria was a venereal disease which one would it be and why?

Old 02-15-2021, 06:13 AM   #2
Shallowed
Braindead

urinary tract infection because of the pain caused by leaks

Old 02-15-2021, 11:05 AM   #3
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

If Netphoria were a venereal disease.

Old 02-15-2021, 12:30 PM   #4
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

HPV

Cause the men spread it, and act like it doesn't exist. And you don't know you're infected till you get the cancer 2 decades later and wonder how this could have happened

Old 02-15-2021, 01:29 PM   #5
remd3
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
If Netphoria were a venereal disease.
So you're telling me netphoria still feels alive to you?

Old 02-15-2021, 04:16 PM   #6
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

This venereal disease is the only thing that makes me feel alive.

Old 02-15-2021, 05:05 PM   #7
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Cool

Just wait until you get two ...

Old 02-15-2021, 05:54 PM   #8
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Shut up and kiss me.

Old 02-15-2021, 06:40 PM   #9
redbreegull

bruh go see a doctor you’ve got a blistered avalon

Old 02-15-2021, 07:21 PM   #10
FoolofaTook

SPEED KILLS BUT BOOTY LIVES FOREVER HAHAH

Old 02-15-2021, 07:32 PM   #11
Shallowed
Braindead

ooh hoo, my peepee burns

Old 02-15-2021, 07:38 PM   #12
Shallowed
Braindead

fucking makes me sick
so sick I wish I'd die
down in the bowels of my ass
I can't lie,

You gave me, you gave me
You gave me herpes

Old 02-15-2021, 07:38 PM   #13
Shallowed
Braindead

We share the same monkey disease

Old 02-15-2021, 08:30 PM   #14
FoolofaTook

u guys think the "her inside him" part in dusty is about pegging?

Old 02-15-2021, 10:03 PM   #15
ovary
Ownz

hoof and mouth. only thing to do is slaughter the whole herd.

Old 02-15-2021, 10:05 PM   #16
ovary
Ownz

The initial symptoms were similar to other viral diseases that are still extant, such as influenza and the common cold: fever of at least 38.3 °C (101 °F), muscle pain, malaise, headache and fatigue. As the digestive tract was commonly involved, nausea, vomiting and backache often occurred. The early prodromal stage usually lasted 2–4 days. By days 12–15, the first visible lesions – small reddish spots called enanthem – appeared on mucous membranes of the mouth, tongue, palate, and throat, and temperature fell to near-normal. These lesions rapidly enlarged and ruptured, releasing large amounts of virus into the saliva.[30]

Smallpox virus tended to attack skin cells, causing the characteristic pimples, or macules, associated with the disease. A rash developed on the skin 24 to 48 hours after lesions on the mucous membranes appeared. Typically the macules first appeared on the forehead, then rapidly spread to the whole face, proximal portions of extremities, the trunk, and lastly to distal portions of extremities. The process took no more than 24 to 36 hours, after which no new lesions appeared.[30] At this point, variola major infection could take several very different courses, which resulted in four types of smallpox disease based on the Rao classification:[31] ordinary, modified, malignant (or flat), and hemorrhagic smallpox. Historically, ordinary smallpox had an overall fatality rate of about 30%, and the malignant and hemorrhagic forms were usually fatal.[32] The incubation period between contraction and the first obvious symptoms of the disease was around 12 days.

Ordinary
Ninety percent or more of smallpox cases among unvaccinated persons were of the ordinary type.[29] In this form of the disease, by the second day of the rash the macules had become raised papules. By the third or fourth day, the papules had filled with an opalescent fluid to become vesicles. This fluid became opaque and turbid within 24–48 hours, resulting in pustules.

By the sixth or seventh day, all the skin lesions had become pustules. Between seven and ten days the pustules had matured and reached their maximum size. The pustules were sharply raised, typically round, tense, and firm to the touch. The pustules were deeply embedded in the dermis, giving them the feel of a small bead in the skin. Fluid slowly leaked from the pustules, and by the end of the second week, the pustules had deflated and began to dry up, forming crusts or scabs. By day 16–20 scabs had formed over all of the lesions, which had started to flake off, leaving depigmented scars.[33]

Ordinary smallpox generally produced a discrete rash, in which the pustules stood out on the skin separately. The distribution of the rash was most dense on the face, denser on the extremities than on the trunk, and denser on the distal parts of the extremities than on the proximal. The palms of the hands and soles of the feet were involved in most cases. Sometimes, the blisters merged into sheets, forming a confluent rash, which began to detach the outer layers of skin from the underlying flesh. Patients with confluent smallpox often remained ill even after scabs had formed over all the lesions. In one case series, the case-fatality rate in confluent smallpox was 62 percent.[29]

Modified
Referring to the character of the eruption and the rapidity of its development, modified smallpox occurred mostly in previously vaccinated people. It is rare in unvaccinated people, with 1–2% of cases being modified compared to around 25% in vaccinated people. In this form, the prodromal illness still occurred but may have been less severe than in the ordinary type. There was usually no fever during the evolution of the rash. The skin lesions tended to be fewer and evolved more quickly, were more superficial, and may not have shown the uniform characteristic of more typical smallpox.[33] Modified smallpox was rarely, if ever, fatal. This form of variola major was more easily confused with chickenpox.[29]

Malignant
In malignant-type smallpox (also called flat smallpox) the lesions remained almost flush with the skin at the time when raised vesicles would have formed in the ordinary type. It is unknown why some people developed this type. Historically, it accounted for 5–10 percent of cases, and most (72 percent) were children.[3] Malignant smallpox was accompanied by a severe prodromal phase that lasted 3–4 days, prolonged high fever, and severe symptoms of viremia. The prodromal symptoms continued even after the onset of rash.[3] The rash on the mucous membranes (enanthem) was extensive. Skin lesions matured slowly, were typically confluent or semi-confluent, and by the seventh or eighth day they were flat and appeared to be buried in the skin. Unlike ordinary-type smallpox, the vesicles contained little fluid, were soft and velvety to the touch, and may have contained hemorrhages. Malignant smallpox was nearly always fatal. Often, a day or two before death, the lesions turned ashen gray, which, along with abdominal distension, was a bad prognostic sign.[3] If the person recovered, the lesions gradually faded and did not form scars or scabs.[34]

Hemorrhagic

A man with severe hemorrhagic-type smallpox (Bangladesh, 1975)

Fig. 1; The eye in hemorrhagic smallpox; Fig. 2; The eruption in variola nigra
Hemorrhagic smallpox is a severe form accompanied by extensive bleeding into the skin, mucous membranes, gastrointestinal tract, and viscera. This form develops in approximately 2 percent of infections and occurs mostly in adults.[29] Pustules do not typically form in hemorrhagic smallpox. Instead, bleeding occurs under the skin, making it look charred and black,[29] hence this form of the disease is also referred to as variola nigra or "black pox."[35] Hemorrhagic smallpox has very rarely been caused by Variola minor.[36] While bleeding may occur in mild cases and not affect outcomes,[37] hemorrhagic smallpox is typically fatal.[38]

Old 02-16-2021, 03:06 AM   #17
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by remd3 View Post
Like the title says.
If Netphoria was a venereal disease which one would it be and why?
The weeklong endurance prior to the event was ensured by the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.

Old 02-16-2021, 01:43 PM   #18
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

I think duovamp covered it, but I'd like to suggest that Netphoria is whatever the kind of venereal disease is which requires your doctor to insert a 3 inch q-tip into your flaccid urethra to confirm its identity or absence thereof.

Old 02-19-2021, 05:57 PM   #19
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

Probably syphilis and those of us still here are clearly into the tertiary phase.

Old 02-19-2021, 07:02 PM   #20
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 02-19-2021, 07:19 PM   #21
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
I think duovamp covered it, but I'd like to suggest that Netphoria is whatever the kind of venereal disease is which requires your doctor to insert a 3 inch q-tip into your flaccid urethra to confirm its identity or absence thereof.
that's getting off easy. Some people like that. and it doesn't even really hurt

I think anal ulcers need to be involved.

Old 02-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #22
Natas
Amish Rake Fighter

Location: where the land meets the sky. Where the eagle and the raven fly free

shingles

Old 03-04-2021, 03:05 PM   #23
ilikeplanets
Braindead

HPV since it is a slow progression to the real madness, with a tendency to disappear and return under times of stress.

Old 03-08-2021, 10:19 PM   #24
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

Butt spaghetti

Old 03-08-2021, 10:19 PM   #25
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic

Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda

With clams