Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #31
Jesus Cambodia
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid_interval View Post
yeah, for correcting someone. and after that whole fiasco with the lunch with c_wilson im the faggy one. JC stfu
While that lunch w/ billy fiasco was and probably forever will be the highlight of this board, I think it's time to let it go as far as cheap shots against c_wilson go. Repeatedly bringing it up is no longer interesting or funny in any way.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:13 AM   #32
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
While that lunch w/ billy fiasco was and probably forever will be the highlight of this board, I think it's time to let it go as far as cheap shots against c_wilson go. Repeatedly bringing it up is no longer interesting or funny in any way.
No way! The C_wilson bashing can never die! The kids a fucking idiot... Perhaps when he just fesses up to actually originally bidding on the auction and it not all just being a joke people will lay off. But if he really did just make the whole thing up, then he's even more of a moron than he seemed in the first place and should continue to be ripped apart

As for it being forever the highlight of the board i'd say thats a stretch. It was definatelly some of the funniest shit to happen in awhile but this boards been around along time. I'm sure theres been way radder and cooler happenings than that sad (yet hillarious) shit

Old 03-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #33
AaroniusMaximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
No way! The C_wilson bashing can never die! The kids a fucking idiot... Perhaps when he just fesses up to actually originally bidding on the auction and it not all just being a joke people will lay off. But if he really did just make the whole thing up, then he's even more of a moron than he seemed in the first place and should continue to be ripped apart
Ok!! Ok!! I DID originally bid on the auction- got a little carried away with my bottle of jack daniels n' coke on a late friday night and I jacked the bid up. The crazy thing is that I actually tried to get the cash together and almost did it! I quickly realized it was a dumb decision so I backed out.. But Kahlo convinced me to do it so I really must blame him.. He wanted me to go on this trip so he could hide in my suitcase and come along for the journey to take some more pictures of Billy..

Fuzzyroes, why don't you change your avatar before you start calling people 'kids' or 'idiots' for that matter.. Surely I'm at least 8 years older than you, and you are probably one of those young dumb fucks who thinks Machina was the first SP album..

Lunch or no lunch, its all old news that didn't even make it to the archive- though it was a massive thread!

Old 03-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #34
RenewRevive
Minion of Satan

why are all these folks playing pumpkins' songs on Youtube as their bass audition? playing old songs is the last thing they'll need to do.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #35
Caine Walker
Braindead

h0oly shit, i couldn't watch more than 2 seconds of any of those.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:08 AM   #36
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaroniusMaximus View Post
Ok!! Ok!! I DID originally bid on the auction- got a little carried away with my bottle of jack daniels n' coke on a late friday night and I jacked the bid up. The crazy thing is that I actually tried to get the cash together and almost did it! I quickly realized it was a dumb decision so I backed out.. But Kahlo convinced me to do it so I really must blame him.. He wanted me to go on this trip so he could hide in my suitcase and come along for the journey to take some more pictures of Billy..

Fuzzyroes, why don't you change your avatar before you start calling people 'kids' or 'idiots' for that matter.. Surely I'm at least 8 years older than you, and you are probably one of those young dumb fucks who thinks Machina was the first SP album..

Lunch or no lunch, its all old news that didn't even make it to the archive- though it was a massive thread!
Haha, well good thing you didn't man. Nah dude i'm 24, but the avatar is probably about 3 years old. And I've never come across anyone thinkin Machina was there first album :P

Old 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #37
sincere
Pledge

fuck me thats painful - does she know how fucking out of tune she is? she plays badly yes - no soul - the main riff she keeps it simple instead of matching the guitar and going up 2 frets each time round etc - etc - fuck its painful to hear.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #38
Virgo Thing
Amish Rake Fighter

Oh jeez...

Old 03-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #39
Space Girl 1979
Ownz

YouTube - Bullet with Butterfly Wings (bass cover)