Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2021, 06:01 AM   #1
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Default My SP Story

My SP story.

I was probably 11 - 15 when first listening to SP, and then due to moving I dropped it cause I did not bring my CD's with me in the move.

I forgot all about it ...... until my 36th year May 2018 when I was journalling with my usual style of automatic writing. I was basically channelling writing from "Truth", just intended as universal truth as opposed to the illusion that is made real in the word somehow, the bane of my existence. And it came up in the writing to try Today, and Bullet With Butterfly Wings, and explore the symbolism.

At the time I had been already studying Christ indepth, just through my journalling, as a living master who had taken many forms throughout the world. For example, many masters including Krishna the Great, Jesus Christ, Moses.... and many many more. It came up in my journalling that Billy Corgan is a very important notable Christ master - an embodiment of the living master who created his image in Corgan, Jesus Christ, and so many others. But Corgan was pointed out exceptionally important to me.

I checked out the 2 videos and my journal said "This is how you really feel - in these songs it is your true feelings". So I studied it carefully.

After a month journalling about it more and meditating on this concept of a Christ presence in the mainstream media, I joined the Smashing Pumpkins facebook group at an incredible moment of time, almost exactly the date of the release of the video Solara. This was the first single / video released by SP in a long time - symbolic of their comeback / return to a fullness of performance and production. Amazing timing !!!

It changed my life completely to involve myself with the facebook community. I learned so much more than normally imaginable by watching the forum unfold. I felt the ongoing support and spiritual love of the Christ master, beyond the holodeck of our normal understood world around us - yet infinitely more real. In the same point, I felt incredible spiritual support from WPC himself and the band, growing and growing more and more all the time in light of the intentions of the master how his creational intentions express themselves through SP perfectly to his accounting.

Over time the band came in more and more healing and devoted frequencies until I began to break down and accept on a way deeper level that this was something personal and important to me individually that I was guided by their loving intentions into the SP community and their loving provisions of incredible arts of transformative and healing qualities. They supported me to learn careful lyrical study & interpretation, leading to my finding out that their songs lined up with my lifetime's work and personal destiny I had learned of in sacred states all my life growing up, deliberately, as they intended a plan to ******* me in their future.

As it were, by this point, I am aware of what will happen. I understand now that my special skills and qualities are perfectly aligned with the band's strategic future plans of amazing success.

I have told the story in pieces and parts throughout the forum on facebook, and come to understand on a deeper level why the community has responded to me in a dark and negative approach of baiting and incredulity with put down atmosphere, when I am speaking so inspirationally and being respectful.

Now my ke'board is starting to malfunction sorry....

I will leave it at t'at for now...... Wit' all my love, Ba Adonai