real estate cowboy

naked!

Old 08-16-2020, 12:32 AM   #33
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
almost everyone on this board is critical of biden/harris and how biden got the nomination though

of course you shouldn't be happy they are the better choice and not a good choice but that doesn't change that they are, yes, better

and it's supremely fucked that we have to chose between a rapist and a probable-rapist - and even if joe isn't a rapist, he's fucking creep-ass motherfucker who clearly has boundary issues with touching people and getting too close. people 'believing' or not the accusers is a pet peeve of mine because some shit either happened or it didn't, and if you don't know you don't get to opine on reality in my fucking view. but that is another subject clearly

don't get me wrong, people on the news and shit are totally saying harris is the new liberal messiah and it's gross and it shouldn't be this way but seeing the differences between shitty candidates is important. at this point i care what they probably will or will not do and yes, one is Better than the other
oh please, no white person on this board has been critical of biden and harris as a forced democratic team. when their racist record is brought up y'all just say 'well, that or trump' or 'you must love trump'. so easy to be ignorant. god, i wish

Old 08-16-2020, 12:39 AM   #34
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
what do you racists whites want from us?

you shame people of color for refusing to vote. and you shame them for succumbing to vote for the "lesser of two evils". you just want to be disgusting. the outcome is always good for people who look like you so it's easy to shame marginalized people about their vote

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 08-16-2020 at 12:49 AM.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:52 AM   #35
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
if I would still believe you're being sincere and not just trying to get a reaction troll-style I'd say yes, if you completely ignore everyone who's always said exactly this, or somehow call people who reluctantly vote for Biden now that there's basically no other option 'centrist Biden fans', then yes, excellent point

but you're either a troll (my bet is on this) or you're simply only capable of projecting
aw, european man. this makes so little sense, but so happy you're that much closer to understanding a Mexican (nonwhite) point of view (i think)

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 08-16-2020 at 01:06 AM.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:05 AM   #36
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
what do you racists whites want from us?

you shame people of color for refusing to vote. and you shame them for succumbing to vote for the "lesser of two evils". you just want to be disgusting. the outcome is always good for people who look like you so it's easy to shame marginalized people about their vote
you are not 'people of colour' nor are you their spokesperson. you're a dumb little girl that shamed everyone who succumbed to voting for biden and now that you've come to this point yourself, you play the race card.

cause it's the only one you have.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:06 AM   #37
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

way to make this about 'us', for simply confronting you with your own fucking words. truth apparently hurts.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:08 AM   #38
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

last edited by smashingjj : Today at 07:08 AM.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:22 AM   #39
yo soy el mejor

you're an idiot grasping at straws.

and i cannot believe any pasty ginger has the nerve to tell a mexican woman she is a not a person of color. fuck the fuck off you belittling racist shit.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:30 AM   #40
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

I never said that, but you read only what you want to read anyway.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:36 AM   #41
yo soy el mejor

and i am only shaming people who vote for biden and simultaneously cannot admit he is a problematic honkie who is most likely a sexual assaulter and has passed many bills which have put more black people and women in prison including sex workers which no one talks about. men exploit them and they can't count on protection from any political party

Why Sex Workers Are Wary of Kamala Harris
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ident-1043941/

Old 08-16-2020, 01:41 AM   #42
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

no, you were literally shaming people voting for biden even though they clearly said they didn't like him.

when pavementtune asked you why you did that, you answered a question she didn't ask.

you really do only read what you want to read

Old 08-16-2020, 01:43 AM   #43
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
I never said that, but you read only what you want to read anyway.
yes you did and you can make some flippant remark about it, but you're just a white racist shithead with an accent. a fucking european seriously told a woman with grandparents from mexico that she is not a person of color. what is the point of that for you?

Old 08-16-2020, 01:44 AM   #44
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

it's cool if you do it, I guess. everyone else is racist though.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:48 AM   #45
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Smile

Quote:
yes you did and you can make some flippant remark about it, but you're just a white racist shithead with an accent. a fucking european seriously told a woman with grandparents from mexico that she is not a person of color. what is the point of that for you?
we're really getting somewhere here, I feel. most productive conversation I've had in ages.

I'll spell it out again, not that it matters, but I said you are not 'people of colour', cause when I confronted you with your own stupidity, you instantly made it about 'shaming people of colour', whereas I shamed you, using your very own words against you. I never shamed 'people of colour', but apparently this is your goto reaction when you can't really refute the actual argument being made.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:52 AM   #46
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
it's cool if you do it, I guess. everyone else is racist though.
when have i ever told a white person they aren't white?

yes, it's fucking racist to look like you and tell me i am not a person of color when that is my experience

Old 08-16-2020, 01:53 AM   #47
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

ok have fun with your little fantasy world, ta!

Old 08-16-2020, 01:55 AM   #48
yo soy el mejor

seeya, ignorant man-child

Old 08-16-2020, 02:39 AM   #49
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

why did Alice nag rap smashing J for recommending Radiohead in that other thread? they're my new favorite band!

oh, and yes Trump will probably be re-elected. Dems being split was the damning factor in 2016 and it seems much worse now, and Trump's people seem to somehow continue willfully falling for his theatrics

Old 08-16-2020, 07:46 AM   #50
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
and i am only shaming people who vote for biden and simultaneously cannot admit he is a problematic honkie who is most likely a sexual assaulter and has passed many bills which have put more black people and women in prison including sex workers which no one talks about. men exploit them and they can't count on protection from any political party

So wait, we're not arguing about whether or not Americans should vote for Biden, but about how much enthusiasm they should exude while doing so?

Old 08-16-2020, 08:38 AM   #51
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
oh please, no white person on this board has been critical of biden and harris as a forced democratic team. when their racist record is brought up y'all just say 'well, that or trump' or 'you must love trump'. so easy to be ignorant. god, i wish
Biden was my last pick in the Primary. I voted for Waren, because she was still on the ballot in DC (even though she had ended her campaign). I also would have been ok with Sanders, even though I think he would run a lousy general election campaign. I did not want Biden to be the nominee. But now he is. No one has praised him on here and I've only read begrudging resignation to his nomination on this board.

I didn't hear anyone say "Biden or you love trump". What I've heard is "Biden or we're stuck with Trump"

Old 08-16-2020, 08:42 AM   #52
yo soy el mejor

yeah right. privileged* honkies like you preemptively accuse poc of being the reason trump will win when they voice concerns about biden and their reservations about voting

Old 08-16-2020, 08:49 AM   #53
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
yeah right. privileged* honkies like you preemptively accuse poc of being the reason trump will win when they voice concerns about biden and their reservations about voting

I'm not blaming anyone of color for Trump. He is the byproduct of white privilege and racist propaganda.

I blame the white racists who voted for him.

You keep accusing everyone in here of saying shit that no is saying. There are a lot of horrible people out there who want to do you harm. I am not one of them. And neither is Erica or most of the rest of us here

Old 08-16-2020, 08:54 AM   #54
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
It's not mutually exclusive to be critical of their records and also know it's them or Trump and that it's important to vote for them.

Old 08-16-2020, 08:55 AM   #55
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
biden is better than trump, so you should vote for biden. it's not rocket science people. yall are too woke for your own good.

yall want to talk about liberal performativity, maybe you should look in the mirror while you're spouting off this "biden is as bad as trump" fuckin nonsense. get a grip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
Shout out to people who expect fascism and racism to die in America but aren’t willing to do a single thing about it in November for symbolic reasons. Poor people really appreciate the gesture, while being chained to their work in Covid America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Not voting for Biden/Harris is nothing but an act of immature egoism, and if someone can’t do it because of their moral convictions, said person is either not very hip to how democracy works or is actually just more concerned with how their vote reflects on their internal identity versus how their vote really affects, helps, or harms other people.

If you care about reducing suffering, you’ll vote Biden. If you stay home, you might want start considering how much you actually want to shape a better tomorrow for disadvantaged people as opposed to how much you want to pat yourself on the back for being a morally rigid dumbshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
What exactly could he say that would make you happy he is voting for things that will help minorities?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
she mad
etc.

Old 08-16-2020, 08:55 AM   #56
yo soy el mejor

all for being critical of biden (not praising trump, either)

Old 08-16-2020, 09:00 AM   #57
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:

I mean I literally did that in this thread (with Biden)? And yes Harris is not a good choice either, she has fucked many people as you said, and it's very hard to be a benevolent attorney general and she is no exception. And I agree sex workers should be protected and not criminalized

I'm not sure what we're arguing about? Biden/Harris sucks but if someone doesn't vote for them out of principle they are helping Donald Trump win a second term. It's up to them if that is justified or not when Donald Trump will definitely hurt marginalized people much more than Biden would.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:12 AM   #58
buzzard
Minion of Satan

What is the argument in favor of a presidential system over a parliamentary one, anyway?

The idea that any one candidate must satisfy a majority of electoral votes really does beg them to be either a walking compromise or just adequately marketable in the context of whatever's going down every fourth November.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:24 AM   #59
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
What is the argument in favor of a presidential system over a parliamentary one, anyway?

The idea that any one candidate must satisfy a majority of electoral votes really does beg them to be either a walking compromise or just adequately marketable in the context of whatever's going down every fourth November.
I don't think anyone here thinks the current 2030 year old system of ensuring white patriarchy is the way we should be doing things.

In parliamentary systems most people get a prime minister or president who they didn't vote for and don't agree with. Parties with less than majority support often end up running things. It's not necessarily a fix.

You still have to deal with voting rights, fair elections, etc

Old 08-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #60
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
Honestly it changes very little if Trump wins or loses. The real damage he has done with the rise of trumpism and emboldening hate groups is still gonna affect the US for the foreseeable future. Biden winning is not the vanquishing of evil some claim it to be but a return to an old failed style of politics. Compromising instead of fighting for sensible policies.

In the 4 years of Trump no lessons were learned by american liberals. They simply upped their performative allyship with no real substance behind it.
Exactly. I wish more people got this, but the media is powerful in controlling the narrative for sure. I only started getting it myself in 2019. I know more people can do the same, it just takes some effort.