Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #181
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

There is no way TOC is not a troll. No way. I refuse to believe it.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:18 PM   #182
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
yesterday i was thing "omega's probably going to leave this one alone"

so naive

tbh, so did I. But when that grieving parent went with the prepared speech anti-gun anti-NRA route, I started to pay attention, because that also is a recurring theme with these psy-ops.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:22 PM   #183
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
http://www.septclues.com/VARIOUS%20M...IFSoup.com.gif

I do not wish to rehash the Boston Bombings here. I wish to enlighten you to the hoax of it however. Notice something funny about the backdrop here, yet 'hero cowboy' seems unaffected? Yes, their software is better than the bluescreen stuff of old, but still, there's glitches.

as for S.B. I've heard chatter about a 2nd gunmen, which wouldn't surprise since Aurora and Sandy Hook had similar initial claims from eyewitnesses...and then the media gets their marching orders and redo the lone gunmen theory yet again, like they've been doing since Oswald.

Keeps working I suppose, though more and more are on to the game.
jesus christ you idiot, that's an artifact of image stabilization.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #184
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand
The three people he shot and those he injured with guns would still be alive today if guns weren't available to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
I don't believe that.

You shouldn't. scotty is a DNC shill with programmed responses. Such people can't think for themselves and generally hate those that can and do.

The flip side to the illogic scotty presents, is that if even one of those 3 boys that got stabbed had a gun and was properly trained to use it, its possible only Elliot would have been wounded or dead.

It's right to bring up the antithesis to his premise. But the commies will ostracize you for doing so. Me, I'm used to it.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #186
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
jesus christ you idiot, that's an artifact of image stabilization.
explain. because only the background seems to be doing so while the cowboy does not.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #187
Bread Regal
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter

top video is raw unstabilized video, probably shot with something like a cameraphone which employs the rolling shutter. it should be noted that one thing about the rolling shutter is that not every part of the frame was exposed at the same instant, so when objects move across the frame prependicular to the direction of the rolling shutter, they appear to be slanted. objects moving in the same or opposite direction of the rolling shutter appear compressed or stretched, respectively.

bottom left is stabilization without rolling shutter correction. note how everything looks wobbly. the stabilization software is making a best guess as to what in the frame in stationary, and that is the best it can do with the flawed data.

bottom right corrects the effect created by the rolling shutter, so while not perfect, it is probably the best approximation of what the scene looks like.

youtube has an automatic image stabilizing feature on uploaded videos, but rolling shutter correction is a much more comlicated process and often can't be done without human intervention.

Last edited by Bread Regal : 05-26-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:41 PM   #188
Bread Regal
Banned

the reason the man in the foreground doesn't seem to be affected is because he is the largest stationary figure in the frame, so youtube software automatically chooses him as a sort of "pivot" for the corrction in the rest of the frame.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #189
Bread Regal
Banned

this is just another example of why anomalous observations are either mere coincidences or have a plausible, reasonable, relicable scientific explanation that doesn't involve whatever secret society you choose to ascribe these horrible events to on that particular day.

i know i'm wasting my time here, considering you didn't waver on your anti-vaccination bullshit. but goddamn.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #190
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
Erica, you can't psychoanalyze him via CNN. The guy was obviously disturbed
I don't know what his diagnosis was, but clearly there are many people like I describe who have guns and shouldn't. I believe he is one of them, but regardless, the problem is there.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:26 AM   #191
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

sorry, john, that makes too much sense to be true.

and i only believe things i think are true.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #192
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
the reason the man in the foreground doesn't seem to be affected is because he is the largest stationary figure in the frame, so youtube software automatically chooses him as a sort of "pivot" for the corrction in the rest of the frame.

How come I've never noticed it to this extent on any other youtube vid?

So we can't suggest that the backdrop reacts to 'camera movement' differently than the foreground does?

Is this sufficient to determine that as opposed to real, unadulterated video footage, its digitally composed? I think its fair to speculate the algorithms regulating the camera movement (foreground relative to background) is not calibrated properly. the glitch could be there not youtube.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:46 AM   #193
The Omega Concern
Banned

o.k. Here we go again...

Reported by Roger the Scanner Guy
http://www.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm?nid=134743

2014-05-23 09:33 PM

TRIGO, DELPLAYS, 6500 Block of Pardel shots fired from black bmw people down all available police units to IV SOB TCed..

2014-05-23 09:34 PM

Suspect has crashed people down all over the place all available AMRS TO IV AS WELL AS POLICE.

2014-05-23 09:36 PM

SEVERAL VCICTIMS SOME ARE DEAD...BOTH SHOOTERS ARE IN CUSTODY..

2014-05-23 09:37 PM

NOTIFY HOSPITALS NUMEROUS VICTIMS COMING IN..CODE BLUE IV MARKET..

2014-05-23 09:39 PM

AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE DEAD IN ISLA VISTA AFTER A DRIVE BY SHOOTING IN IV CALIFORNIA..2 CRITICAL ONE CODE BLUE, ONE MINOR...STILL FINDING VICTIMS DOWN..

2014-05-23 09:40 PM

Both suspects have mulitaple gun shot wounds..

2014-05-23 09:43 PM

I can't get all the addresses down I'm hearing one red that's critical, 2 black at one location 2 dead...I hear sirens going past me...Hearing gunshots through the arm one through the back..6561 Sabo Tarde Officer involved shooting..Girl down at 7-11 with legs wounds..

2014-05-23 09:44 PM

Del Norte Segova that's where the 2 dead are..

2014-05-23 09:45 PM

I heard it going down over the scanner falling asleep this wqoke me up couldn't believe it there are mulitaple gunshot victims.

2014-05-23 09:53 PM

It sounded like 2 shooters in a vehicle a black BMW, At least one Black male driver like they were crusing through town shooting..It sounds to me like 2 dead right off the bat, acouple critical numerous minor wounds and it's very possible both shooters are dead too on Del Playa but I cannot totally confirm anything..It's really confusing..

Old 05-27-2014, 12:51 AM   #194
The Omega Concern
Banned

4mins 23sec... Both subjects in custody at crash scene

https://soundcloud.com/producermatth...ting-23may2014

Old 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM   #195
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I don't know what his diagnosis was, but clearly there are many people like I describe who have guns and shouldn't. I believe he is one of them, but regardless, the problem is there.
i think you're confusing lunatics with ass holes

Old 05-27-2014, 08:11 AM   #196
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

can we ban TOC for his constant thread hijacking? It long ago ceased to be funny

Old 05-27-2014, 08:12 AM   #197
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I can't believe anyone entertains that troll still.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:18 AM   #198
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

99% of his posts are either trolling or hijacking threads

Old 05-27-2014, 08:19 AM   #199
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

if anybody else pulled that shit they'd be out.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #200
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Thread for The Omega Concern to keep his conspiracy talk in

Old 05-27-2014, 08:51 AM   #201
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

wishful thinking

Old 05-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #202
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I blame my status a newly (re)arrived member for still finding entertainment value in TOC. It's possible he would have posted without me baiting him to but nonetheless, i apologise to everyone.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #203
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

No one care

Old 05-27-2014, 12:02 PM   #204
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

You're predictably boring. Unlike TOC who is predictable but at least vaguely entertaining. Even i'm more entertaining than you.

Old 05-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #205
Starla

If that's so entertaining to you, you should just go to GLP, clues forum or well aware.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:22 PM   #206
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
there's no way to predict who will or won't be a killer for the purpose of denying them access to guns. Where should the government draw the line? Should anybody with a mental health issue be denied guns?

This guy was seen 3 different mental health professionals. He'd been visited by the police. There seems to have been no legal rational for detaining him, arresting him, etc. And if somehow he'd been sent to even more therapy what good would it do? You can't lock people away for being depressed, weird, annoying or for being a misogynist asshole.

there's a media narrative that murderers are all just lunatics who weren't stopped in time. But that's not accurate. With 10,000 homicides per year and tens of thousands of shootings (that lead to injury and not death) they obviously aren't all committed by crazy people. Yeah, the USA needs better mental health care, but the real reason this keeps coming up whenever there's a sensational case like this is that it's easier to blame this on mental health care (or lack thereof) than to talk about the fact that the real problem is the gun culture and easy access to fire arms.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:23 PM   #207
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
I blame my status a newly (re)arrived member for still finding entertainment value in TOC. It's possible he would have posted without me baiting him to but nonetheless, i apologise to everyone.
He's not an inactive poster.

Old 05-27-2014, 06:49 PM   #208
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

he's not a troll, he's a real person

Old 05-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #209
hnibos
Braindead

with real feelings

Old 05-27-2014, 07:02 PM   #210
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

real dumb, too.