Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2022, 04:02 PM   #6001
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
Hellraiser (2022): B, B+?
I have downgraded this to maybe a C, the more I think about it. Feel like they had a setup that would've worked perfectly and then went in this oddly generic "kids getting picked off by a killer" direction.

HALLOWEEN 3: HALLOWEEN ENDS: God, like D if I'm being generous? This was terrible, and there's no doubt in my mind they did this like the new Star Wars trilogy where they just had no plan for 2 when they were doing 1, and no plan for this when they were doing 2. This could've been an interesting angle, but not like this, and not now.

SPENCER: A. It took me a bit to understand its whole... vibe I guess, but pretty soon I was all in, baby! This movie is glad the Queen is dead and that's fuckin' right.

Old 11-11-2022, 02:31 PM   #6002
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Thumbs up

Weird: The Al Yankovic Story: A fucking plus. I was pretty sure I'd like it; I had no idea I'd fucking love it.

Old 11-11-2022, 03:17 PM   #6003
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
triangle of sadness.

A, I think, although I'm still not sure what I just watched. Every moment of the 2,5 hours I witnessed with bated breath.
Still waiting on this, it's simply refusing to show up online gosh heckling darnit excuse my french.

Old 11-19-2022, 09:11 PM   #6004
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
Weird: The Al Yankovic Story: A fucking plus. I was pretty sure I'd like it; I had no idea I'd fucking love it.
i want to watch this so bad

Old 11-21-2022, 10:18 AM   #6005
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Lightbulb

You can watch it on Roku's site for free; you don't even need to make a free account

I guess you'd need a Roku device to watch it on your tv? Or stream it from your phone or computer or whatever, I'm not doing any more work on this for you

Or maybe you just meant like, your life is so busy you don't have time to sit down and watch this even though you're aware you have the means to do so, in which case, perhaps this will help some other poor soul

Old 11-21-2022, 10:36 AM   #6006
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Thumbs up

Good shit. Gonna give it an A. It helps if you're correctly mesmerized by anything Mark Rylance does, but it's a well-written story where our beautiful boy has to keep thinking on his feet to keep from getting murdered