Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2022, 06:05 PM   #1
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

Default ChatGPT and SP

I asked ChatGPT if SP would ever be good again. Already, I see some of the factual inconsistencies the designers are warning us about. These albums are not "well-received."

It's difficult to say whether the Smashing Pumpkins will ever be "good" again, as opinions on what constitutes "good" music can vary greatly from person to person. The band has certainly experienced its share of ups and downs over the years, but they continue to have a dedicated fan base and have released several well-received albums in recent years. Ultimately, only time will tell whether the Smashing Pumpkins will continue to make music that resonates with their fans and critics alike.

Old 12-05-2022, 06:05 PM   #2
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

No, Billy Corgan is a human being and not a reptile. He is the lead singer, guitarist, and primary songwriter of the band the Smashing Pumpkins. As far as I know, he does not have any reptilian traits or abilities. This type of question is often part of a conspiracy theory, but there is no evidence to support the claim that he is a lizard or any other type of non-human creature.

lol

Old 12-05-2022, 06:25 PM   #3
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Unhappy

Yeah I didn't have much luck either.

> Hello, I am Eliza. I'll be your therapist today.
* Hello, Eliza
> What would you like to discuss in this session?
* Will the Smashing Pumpkins ever be good again?
> Can you elaborate on that?
* They were really good for the first bunch of albums, but they've been terrible for like twenty years now. I was wondering if they'd ever get good again.
> I see. Let's try another topic and we will come back to that issue later.
* Is Billy Corgan a reptile?
> Would you say that you have psychological problems?
* Oh most definitely.
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* Yes, I have psychological problems, but I don't see what that has to do with whether Billy Corgan is a reptile or a regular human man.
> Don't you really see what that has to do with whether Billy Corgan is a reptile or a regular human man?
* Do you think I just don't want to admit to myself what that has to do with whether he's a reptile?
> We were discussing you, not me.

Old 12-06-2022, 04:13 PM   #4
NovaFritz
Apocalyptic Poster

Q:Pretend you are Billy Corgan telling the members of the Smashing Pumpkins that although the last tour went well, you don't think their work ethic is strong enough and that you expect more from them, especially when it comes to drug use and sexual activities.

A: Hey everyone, I wanted to talk to you all about the last tour. I think it went really well overall, but I do have some concerns about our work ethic and some of the behaviors I've been seeing. I don't think we're pushing ourselves hard enough and I expect more from each and every one of you.

In particular, I've been hearing about some excessive drug use and excessive partying, and I want to make it clear that I will not tolerate that kind of behavior. We are professionals and we need to act like it. This is not just about having fun, it's about creating great art and putting on the best show possible.

I know that touring can be exhausting and that it's tempting to indulge in some excesses, but that's no excuse for letting ourselves get out of control. We need to take care of ourselves and each other, and that means making sure we're not putting ourselves in dangerous situations.

So let's all make a commitment to each other to work harder, to be more responsible, and to give it our all every time we step on stage. Let's make the next tour even better than the last one. Let's show everyone why we're the Smashing Pumpkins.

Old 12-06-2022, 04:22 PM   #5
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Imagine if he had just communicated to the members of Zwan like that instead of ragequitting and taking out a newspaper advertisement.

Old 12-06-2022, 05:33 PM   #6
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Thumbs down

Funny how the computer so completely misunderstood that Billy wanted more drug use and sexual activities. I guess when you've got total nerds programming this stuff...

Old 12-06-2022, 11:48 PM   #7
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

I train stuff like this for one of my clients. It's pretty amazing how good they can be at coming up with stories and stuff sometimes. And much better than I saw 2-3 years ago.

Old 12-07-2022, 01:28 AM   #8
Ram27
dumb

i kind of ... wish people would focus more on text AI; i feel like that'd be more useful [a therapy bot is brilliant!]

photos are easier to fuck up and have look off, but text....goddamn, that little corgan speech actually made me feel feelings almost.

Old 12-07-2022, 01:44 AM   #9
Ram27
dumb

dude this fucking AI bot just gave me better therapy than 4 years of therapy

Quote:
It's important to remember that one person's actions do not define you as a person.
where does it find that shit wtf

Old 12-07-2022, 02:29 AM   #10
Copperpot5
Demi-God

Last edited by Copperpot5 : 12-07-2022 at 02:18 PM.