Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #301
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

and you're a feckless moron who hasn't been able to rationally contend a single thing people have said to you here because you're brainwashed by social media groupthink
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I am in two Bernie Sanders meme groups on FB. One has over 390 thousand members. The other has over 27 thousand. The OVERWHELMING sentiment in these groups is that we will not vote for Biden. Many similar sentiments are expressed on the Bernie Sanders subreddit I am subscribed to.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:03 PM   #302
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

go ahead and explain how four more years of Trump will result in a socialist president in 2024. please. in real world details, tell us how people will come to the conclusion that the solution is Bernie Sanders after we have two more conservatives on the Supreme Court and the judiciary is ruined for 4-5 decades, the economy is in shambles, and we have a million dead from coronavirus.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:04 PM   #303
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Since you guys like communicating by memes







RBG be like....


 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:04 PM   #304
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

oh cool something from facebook good one

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:05 PM   #305
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

maybe answer my query you fucking fool

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:05 PM   #306
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

"how to speak biden supporter"

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:07 PM   #307
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
go ahead and explain how four more years of Trump will result in a socialist president in 2024. please. in real world details, tell us how people will come to the conclusion that the solution is Bernie Sanders after we have two more conservatives on the Supreme Court and the judiciary is ruined for 4-5 decades, the economy is in shambles, and we have a million dead from coronavirus.
I didnít say four more years of Trump will result in a socialist president, you dumbass liberal. I said thereís a better chance of getting a progressive if he wins. You are stupid enough to think electing the guy who was the VP for the guy who led us to Trump isnít going to lead to a smarter right wing populist in 2024. Biden is already losing his lead since he picked Harris, you actually have deluded yourself into thinking the Democrats care about you. I did it for years but Iím not going to when theyíve made it clear all they really care about is stopping progressives.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:08 PM   #308
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
I didnít say four more years of Trump will result in a socialist president, you dumbass liberal. I said thereís a better chance of getting a progressive if he wins. You are stupid enough to think electing the guy who was the VP for the guy who led us to Trump isnít going to lead to a smarter right wing populist in 2024. Biden is already losing his lead since he picked Harris, you actually have deluded yourself into thinking the Democrats care about you. I did it for years but Iím not going to when theyíve made it clear all they really care about is stopping progressives.
you continually say a whole lot of shit that isn't true. you are fuzzyroes

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:08 PM   #309
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

It’s an accurate summation of your posts. You can’t give me a single reason to vote for Biden without mentioning Trump. That is absolutely pathetic.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:08 PM   #310
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

or 18 year old college freshman, the jury is still out

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:09 PM   #311
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

“Everyone who doesn’t two hand suck liberals is a Trump supporter”

-RBG



Dude probably thinks Obama was a good president

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:09 PM   #312
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Itís an accurate summation of your posts. You canít give me a single reason to vote for Biden without mentioning Trump. That is absolutely pathetic.
I feel embarassed for you when I read your posts. you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:10 PM   #313
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
ďEveryone who doesnít two hand suck liberals is a Trump supporterĒ

-RBG



Dude probably thinks Obama was a good president
red herring strawman

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:10 PM   #314
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

I’ve literally posted a picture of myself on here, not that I should have to prove I’m not a Trump supporter. It’s shocking that you automatically assume people not voting for your liberal heroes are Trump supporters.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:11 PM   #315
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I feel embarassed for you when I read your posts. you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself
How dare I want poor people to be able to get medical attention and the Middle East not to get bombed to shit.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:12 PM   #316
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
I’ve literally posted a picture of myself on here, not that I should have to prove I’m not a Trump supporter. It’s shocking that you automatically assume people not voting for your liberal heroes are Trump supporters.
repetition of red herring strawman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
How dare I want poor people to be able to get medical attention and the Middle East not to get bombed to shit.
both points have already been refuted here so I have to assume you are not reading responses. keep on shouting into that echo chamber

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:13 PM   #317
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

RBG continuously ignores foreign policy and how war negatively affects the environment because it hurts his argument. Just ignore those things you must vote for Republican Joe Biden even though you’re a Marxist.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:15 PM   #318
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

I'm not a Marxist. dude, you really are fuzzyroes. you'll say anything to feel like you're winning

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:15 PM   #319
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Where’s my reason to vote for Biden based on something he’ll do and not something Trump will do? What will Biden do that’s actually good? Tell me.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:16 PM   #320
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I'm not a Marxist. dude, you really are fuzzyroes. you'll say anything to feel like you're winning
Iím a Marxist you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ. I already know youíre a liberal.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:18 PM   #321
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Whereís my reason to vote for Biden based on something heíll do and not something Trump will do? What will Biden do thatís actually good? Tell me.
you've already been given a lot of reasons ITT. I'll wait for you to actually respond to them before giving you more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Iím a Marxist you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ. I already know youíre a liberal.
you support the violent overthrow of those controlling the means of production and you believe the revolution must be inherently violent and the upper class has to be murdered?

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:23 PM   #322
LaBelle
Socialphobic
 
LaBelle's Avatar
 
Location: Away
Posts: 11,120
Default

careful not to kick the hosnest's nest

 
LaBelle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:03 PM   #323
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
you've already been given a lot of reasons ITT. I'll wait for you to actually respond to them before giving you more



you support the violent overthrow of those controlling the means of production and you believe the revolution must be inherently violent and the upper class has to be murdered?
I honestly can’t remember you guys telling me anything good about Biden. It’s all been “but but Trump is worse” while ignoring Biden is actually worse than Trump on some issues (which is a joke considering how right wing Trump is).

I am absolutely not a Marxist-Leninist (the only ML I’ve read about who I remotely liked was Thomas Sankara. I like some things about Che Guevara and Vladimir Lenin but I don’t like how authoritarian or brutal they were, especially in Lenin’s case) which you seem to be implying there. Perhaps you wouldn’t consider me a Marxist but I do strongly believe in “from each according to his ability to each according to his needs” and my political policies are similar to Salvador Allende who was called a Marxist. I do think violent revolutions are absolutely justified at times. Personally I don’t believe in killing, though, but sometimes you have to violently overthrow authoritarian regimes. That’s just reality, unless you’re suggesting Cuba should have let Batista keep slaughtering them.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #324
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Marx was unequivocal in his belief that the revolution could not happen without violence. If you identify as Marxist, you believe the revolution and violence are absolutely inextricable

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:17 PM   #325
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

It’s one of the most central tenets of Marxism.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:30 PM   #326
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Talking

I mean I would think someone who had ever read Marx would know he doesnít believe in democracy and doesnít believe Communism can ever come about any way other than literally destroying the entire system of governance and all capitalist superstructures through armed uprising

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:31 PM   #327
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Maybe your prof isn’t so good tho

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:35 PM   #328
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

It is probably impossible to get the system in America I want without a violent revolution, yeah. However Chile was able to democratically elect Allende.

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:37 PM   #329
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 32,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
It is probably impossible to get the system in America I want without a violent revolution, yeah. However Chile was able to democratically elect Allende.
Red herring that has nothing to do with what is being said to you. Marxism does not allow for peaceful revolution yet you say you are Marxist. Answer.

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:42 PM   #330
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Squish Squash's Avatar
 
Location: I should kick you in the sides
Posts: 1,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Red herring that has nothing to do with what is being said to you. Marxism does not allow for peaceful revolution yet you say you are Marxist. Answer.
I support violent revolutions in some cases, yes. Would you really be crying if people guillotined the likes of Trump, McConnell, Biden, Pelosi, etc.?

 
Squish Squash is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it my fault that Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States? teh b0lly!!1 General Chat Message Board 242 08-22-2020 02:17 PM
Keep Trump in President - Countdown to Impeachment MyOneAndOnly General Chat Archive 237 01-23-2017 06:45 PM
ha ha ha the liberals are in nuclear meltdown Starla General Chat Archive 489 12-08-2016 08:46 AM
People who are leaving America if Trump becomes president Starla General Chat Archive 12 03-03-2016 05:50 PM
Friday afternoon "What's going on in your life?" thread TheMilstead General Chat Archive 45 06-07-2008 10:09 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2022