Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2016, 11:04 PM   #211
The Omega Concern
Banned

Is that the part of the Huffpo piece that got taking down?

That particular article gets disavowed so that they are no longer liable, but its out there to be re-posted all over and the wranglings of the writer against his bosses is merely for show. Classic leak technique and the Bernie supporter who wrote it does an astute job of detailing the crimes of the Clinton foundation.

I'm not saying the writing is on the wall for Hillary just yet, but there are many indicators that Obama and Biden are fucking her over again.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:06 PM   #212
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

god will it be fun to see your meltdown in novemeber

Old 06-01-2016, 09:42 AM   #213
Elphenor
Braindead

We all got to experience this last election

Conservatives so sure Obams wouldn't win reelection because in their bubble everyone hates him

I can still taste their delicious tears

Old 06-01-2016, 09:43 AM   #214
Elphenor
Braindead

First a black man. Now a woman.

Mmmm those conservative tears

Old 06-01-2016, 01:13 PM   #215
redbreegull

if people haven't learned to look at this scientifically and turn off the pundits after the Democrats were SURE they were going to win in '04 and the GOP was SURE they were going to win in '08 and '12 (despite models correctly predicting the outcomes of all three), I guess it's hopeless. No one wants the truth, they want the super bowl.

Old 06-01-2016, 01:38 PM   #216
Elphenor
Braindead

I read this article the other day that made the pretty good point that things simply are not bad enough for the majority of Americans to want an outsider candidate like Sanders or Trump

Most people are pretty happy with the way things are going if you look at the polls

Old 06-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #217
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I read this article the other day that made the pretty good point that things simply are not bad enough for the majority of Americans to want an outsider candidate like Sanders or Trump

Most people are pretty happy with the way things are going if you look at the polls
Right. For better or worse, Trump and Sanders both paint a story about America on the skids, everything going out of control, and the desperate need for someone to knock down the existing system and force change.

But that is not the reality most Americans are living, especially not the reality most voting Americans are living. I don't mean to rag constantly on Bernie and his camp cause I do still wish we could have him as pres, but I've been exposed to his followers a lot more than Trump's... a lot of them are still convinced Sanders is going to clinch the nomination, that Clinton is hated more than Trump, that no one is actually voting for her... it's just not true, but when you only talk to likeminded people and shut down anyone who says something you don't like, you aren't making yourself smarter. You're insulating yourself in an echo chamber, which inevitably leads to that holy shit what the fuck how is the possible moment like every liberal in America experienced when Bush won in '04.

I was talking to a Bernie guy the other day, and he just kept saying, "I don't know a single person who is voting for Hillary."

Old 06-01-2016, 01:50 PM   #218
redbreegull

and like I pointed out here or possibly in another thread, Obama's approval rating is soaring. If that's not an expression of people being happy with the status quo I don't know what is

Old 06-01-2016, 05:54 PM   #219
FoolofaTook

just posting here so that when I go to the main message board page all the recent posts have been MINE.

Old 06-01-2016, 06:18 PM   #220
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Ppl need goals in life.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:21 PM   #221
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Right. For better or worse, Trump and Sanders both paint a story about America on the skids, everything going out of control, and the desperate need for someone to knock down the existing system and force change.

But that is not the reality most Americans are living, especially not the reality most voting Americans are living. I don't mean to rag constantly on Bernie and his camp cause I do still wish we could have him as pres, but I've been exposed to his followers a lot more than Trump's... a lot of them are still convinced Sanders is going to clinch the nomination, that Clinton is hated more than Trump, that no one is actually voting for her... it's just not true, but when you only talk to likeminded people and shut down anyone who says something you don't like, you aren't making yourself smarter. You're insulating yourself in an echo chamber, which inevitably leads to that holy shit what the fuck how is the possible moment like every liberal in America experienced when Bush won in '04.

I was talking to a Bernie guy the other day, and he just kept saying, "I don't know a single person who is voting for Hillary."
Clintons approval rating(if you can even call it that) is nearly as low as Trumps. That's shocking considering how she's the polished establishment candidate. Bernie would have the best chance at winning in a general election but the simple fact is he was screwed by the system. If it wasn't for the super delegates he'd be in a close race right now.

Now some people will point out that Clinton would still have more delegates even without the super delegates but the simple fact is that momentum plays a HUGE roll in peoples voting habits. People see Crooked-Hilary with the huge delegate lead and they think: "well guess I'm voting for Clinton"

Old 06-01-2016, 08:32 PM   #222
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
god will it be fun to see your meltdown in novemeber

Only horse I got in this race is Politics sense of humor, irony.

Like how the tables have turned on the parties from the R's saying Trump will give it to Hillary and freaking out, to now the Dem's are the ones in that scenario, saying Hillary will give to Trump.

I'm prepared for anything and especially if Hillary gets in because she's half the Bush/Rockefeller plan from the beginning in this election: have her go up against Jeb and continue their personal camelot over all of us unabated.

then came Trump. I'm firmly in the Fox Mulder line of thinking here, 'I want to believe', but I'm not sold. I will say not since early Reagan (before he got shot) and J.F.K. has a politico taken on the establishment like he has. If I'm convinced he isn't a satanic pedo like much of the D.C. crowd and power structure, he'll get my vote, first one in a Prez race since 2000.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #223
The Omega Concern
Banned

It does speak volumes though that you support a known criminal. But that's what happens when you favor party over nation, much like a khmer rouge communist.

Old 06-01-2016, 10:48 PM   #224
The Omega Concern
Banned

These articles plus the taken-down Huffpo piece on the emails could be construed as softening up the public to accept her being cast aside, but not for Sanders...no, no. If she gets anointed as President, these same articles will add fuel to the fire that's set against her, on the right and left. For the 'ordo ab chao' crowd, that's the m.o.

Joe Biden would be an excellent 'slip-in' candidate if Hillary Clinton falters

Clinton Might Not Be the Nominee

Mr. Schoen served as a political adviser and pollster for President Bill Clinton, 1994-2000.

So there you have Obama's mouthpiece openly speculating about Biden and former advisor/pollster to the Clinton's themselves postulating her removal in the WSJ piece.

Same speculation I had at least a year ago about her and then about 6 months ago when I brought up Biden being brought back after he announced he wasn't running. If it comes to pass, that whole show of him maybe running you can put down as mk-ultra psy-op as well, softening up the public to be more open to it should it come down that way.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:13 AM   #225
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
If it wasn't for the super delegates he'd be in a close race right now.
that's blatantly false and something you almost certainly saw in a facebook meme

Clinton has handily taken the popular vote

Old 06-02-2016, 12:14 AM   #226
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
It does speak volumes though that you support a known criminal. But that's what happens when you favor party over nation, much like a khmer rouge communist.
you are fucking insane go seek help immediately

Old 06-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #227
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
Ppl need goals in life.
unless your a nihilist, of course

then having no goals is THE goal, motherfucker.

Old 06-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #228
redbreegull

it's interesting how the federal gov't and its agencies are an evil pit of shadow men knocking down the twin towers and coalescing a new world order to institute martial law b/c jewish lizard things undermining the constitution and the teachings of st. reagan

except when they are investigating hillary clinton, then all the laws are just and the fbi are the good guys

Old 06-02-2016, 04:43 PM   #229
redbreegull

in other other completely unsurprising news, paul ryan is a spineless sniveling shithead

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbrfalmxRA1rrn4vv.gif

Old 06-02-2016, 04:57 PM   #230
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
you are fucking insane go seek help immediately

Oh, it's you and anyone else that needs help if you still support the career criminal. You know my feelings about the Bush box-gang (Cheney, Rummy, Armitage), criminals all, but what you are seeing with this email rancor is push back from some in the intelligence agencies against that very Bush cabal, which includes the Clintons.

Unbeknownst to Clinton, IT firm had emails stored on cloud; now in FBI’s hands

WASHINGTON

A Connecticut company, which backed up Hillary Clinton‘s emails at the request of a Colorado firm, apparently surprised her aides by storing the emails on a “cloud” storage system designed to optimize data recovery.

The firm, Datto Inc., said Wednesday that it turned over the contents of its storage to the FBI (last) Tuesday.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:02 PM   #231
redbreegull

hey it's kind of funny how you never cite anything from a credible source but I'm sure it's just coincidence that you have also never espoused a credible viewpoint

Old 06-02-2016, 05:13 PM   #232
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
it's interesting how the federal gov't and its agencies are an evil pit of shadow men knocking down the twin towers and coalescing a new world order to institute martial law b/c jewish lizard things undermining the constitution and the teachings of st. reagan

except when they are investigating hillary clinton, then all the laws are just and the fbi are the good guys

Well, that's the thing with Comey. He's either the Elliot Ness of our day or just another baphomet cocksucker. The Intel chattering class has speculated he's already taken a deal and will not prosecute. This however, is apparently being met with push-back with recent leaks to essentially force Comey, Obama and Lynch to indict.

This is what I think about the FBI and chief Comey.

He was one of the lawyers on the original Whitewater investigative team looking into the Clinton shenanigans back then. Conservatives, for whatever reason, look to that as some assurance that he's motivated to make something stick this time.

Flip side to that thinking is he was in on the whitewater cover-up and is poised and in position to do it again.

FBI has lost its way in many regards, so I hold out little hope in actual justice being metered out. At a moment they need the backing of the american people, things like the Gibson guitar raid and lying about the Fincecum murder have put the agency in a tough spot.

Nevertheless, the denouement moment on the private server is coming and everybody knows it.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:27 PM   #233
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
hey it's kind of funny how you never cite anything from a credible source but I'm sure it's just coincidence that you have also never espoused a credible viewpoint

It's new spin on old news, which is, that the F.B.I. has her emails from the firms that stored them on their clouds. To say nothing of the hacker Guccifer as well as the Russians and the Chinese and...

Months ago if not nearly a year ago, I posited the viewpoint of Hillary stepping down from some sickness as the excuse for when the DNC shows her the door as result of this investigation. I just cited two mainstream articles from this week (Chicago Tribune and WSJ) musing about her not being the nominee. But what-ev...I'm quite used to being at least a year ahead of things.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #234
redbreegull

Quote:
Nevertheless, the denouement moment on the private server is coming and everybody knows it.
any time now

http://cdn.ymaservices.com/editorial...gif?1416517065

Old 06-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #235
The Omega Concern
Banned

That's cute. You have nothing to say about the evidence of her crimes? Of course not, when Khmer shoe fits, YOU WEAR IT RBG.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:48 PM   #236
The Omega Concern
Banned

The final act on the emails isn't whether the FBI indicts or not (because if they don't or the AG doesn't, email leaks will be forthcoming regardless), its that if they haven't by the DNC convention, what are all those H.A. Goodman-like Sanders supporters going to do if they get the V.P. nod? Many have gone too far down server-gate exposure to endorse that.

But the course of events for that convention will be shaped more clearly this coming Tuesday. With Moonbeam's endorsement, I'm sure the Cali-democrat machine will throw as many votes her way as possible.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:58 PM   #237
FoolofaTook

u guise think trump is a nihilst?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:08 PM   #238
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
The final act on the emails isn't whether the FBI indicts or not (because if they don't or the AG doesn't, email leaks will be forthcoming regardless), its that if they haven't by the DNC convention, what are all those H.A. Goodman-like Sanders supporters going to do if they get the V.P. nod? Many have gone too far down server-gate exposure to endorse that.

But the course of events for that convention will be shaped more clearly this coming Tuesday. With Moonbeam's endorsement, I'm sure the Cali-democrat machine will throw as many votes her way as possible.
I've never seen so much shit come out of one mouth

Old 06-02-2016, 09:35 PM   #239
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
unless your a nihilist, of course

then having no goals is THE goal, motherfucker.
that is a goal

Old 06-02-2016, 09:37 PM   #240
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

get used to it. she's going to tear him apart

“Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different - they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas - just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies,” she said. “He’s not just unprepared - he’s temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...storic-mistake