Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2021, 03:14 AM   #61
run2pee
Minion of Satan

lol
Nobody should be offended by your hurtful language b/c u r not

Thanks, makes perfect sense

Old 05-22-2021, 03:15 AM   #62
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Thanks for being here, gosh! Thanks for teaching us how to have thick skin and how to have just a blast boarding on this august board!

Old 05-22-2021, 03:19 AM   #63
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Maybe before u make a joke next time

Recall that it’s possible perhaps someone reading this board has actually been to a real live oh my gosh an actual psych ward

Old 05-22-2021, 03:19 AM   #64
run2pee
Minion of Satan

U dense unfunny tiresome fucker

Old 05-22-2021, 03:30 AM   #65
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

I wasn’t even talking to you, smartass. Not everything is about you, get over it.

Old 05-22-2021, 03:00 PM   #66
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
when was gish month announced?
had to be around 98-99

Old 05-22-2021, 11:04 PM   #67
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Billy and co. keep trying to throw the word "psychedelic" around with Gish, but I don't really find Gish that psychedelic. Maybe a track like Starla or Glynis, but they ain't even on the album. When I hear psychedelic, I think trippy. Nothing about Gish is tippy. It's a pretty straightforward rock record. Pisces Iscariot has more psychedelic sounding tracks than Gish. I would actually like to hear a psychedelic SP record.

Last edited by MyKeyZ : 05-22-2021 at 11:25 PM.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:02 AM   #68
Shallowed
Braindead

it's psychedelic rock

Old 05-23-2021, 02:42 AM   #69
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

MERRY GISHMAS!!!

Old 05-23-2021, 03:43 AM   #70
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
it's psychedelic rock
This. "Siva" is practically a moodier Hendrix song.

Old 05-23-2021, 08:40 AM   #71
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
had to be around 98-99
GISH month happened -only with a month delay, just for technical reasons.

June 1999:
June finds the band in the studio, working on the followup to Adore in Chicago. It is also the beginning of Gish Month on the official web site, featuring early interviews, a special t-shirt, and to top it all off, a live chat with Billy and James, which was supposed to feature only Gish questions.
• 1999-06-15
The live chat with Billy and James for Gish month is cancelled because of a server crash. The chat is rescheduled for July.

July 1999:
The band is still working in the studio, with the only new development being the announcement of the albumss's tentative release date being pushed back to February of 2000. The aborted chat from Gish month is also rescheduled for this month.
• 1999-07-14
The rescheduled Gish chat takes place, with somewhat disastrous results.

Web chat with Billy Corgan and James Iha on July 14th, 1999 - 1999-07-14
http://bystarlight.org/interviews/we...ly-james-1999/
(lookup on archive.org)
Web chat with Billy Corgan and James Iha on July 14th, 1999
we will commence in 2 mins. the band has arrived!!!!!
is everybody ready??????
ok, one question at a time please…
hi i just want to say that i love you and seeing you at the 930 club was incredible. i went thru hell to get tix and i ended up paying $60 each but i got pished up front near james and it was incredible!!!!! i love you!!! why did you choose to do la dolly vita? and do you listen to Gish much because Billy forgot the words to Siva at the show and started to sing "who do you love?"
we played la dolly vita to get back to the good old days of rocking and singing sweet songs…but i'm old now and i often forget the words
Why wasn't La Dolly Vita included on Gish?
WHat would you say to someone who wants to start a band with a sound that no one has ever heard of before, something new, something different with no labels attached, but can't find anybody who wants and feels the same way and care as much about music and the band?
we decided to not put la dolly vita on gish because we didn't feel we could top the sub pop version…and we wanted only new things…
'I Am One was the first kind of 'pumpkins song', how did you make the transition of making songs like that other than songs like 'Not Worth Asking'?
Good Luck. I'm Just kidding, I think it's great if you have a unique sound and a unique idea about music, it just takes a lot of patience to get recognized.
we actually had many more "rock" songs before i am one, but it was probably the first definitive pumpkin rock song…that transition happened when we started to have confidence in our own sound
i have heard many of the outtakes from the Gish period like Jennifer Ever, East++ Why werent any of these great songs released??
i suppose those songs will be released someday, but at the time they seemed very passe…now they seem fresh again
if there's one thing you could do with the recording of Gish over again, what would it be?
What do you think you would be doing if none of you ever met?
believe it or not, i wouldn't change much…i wished maybe i could have written a few more new songs at that time…
Were any of the songs on Gish "chemically" enhanced?
yes, we often scrubbed the tapes with draino
I suppose I would be in college still, writing many papers and reading many books about botany, psychology, and rock mythology. Maybe I would still be living at home with my parents, who happen to be very nice people.
For Billy: There was a period when you wrote songs with amazing dynamic, stylistic, and structural changes throughout that helped push up the level on your music. I've noticed from the Arising tour songs and Adore that this is no longer something you try to do. Why is that?
Were any of the songs on Gish "chemically" enhanced?
people often question why we bothered to change, but i think that a question like this almost answers itself…we were as great as we could be at those types of songs, and we bored with them and moved on…it's called progress, but people often see progression as regression, but i feel we have always moved forward…
At the time, I was drinking a lot of diet pepsi, now don't go judging me too quickly, I had a lot of stress, music, and college papers to finish. If I can be candid, I also had a few latte's down at the local cafe.
Wea re only 7 minutes into it.
Will the only Gish outtake, Jesus Loves His Babies, ever be released?
i lied…there are more…
Hey Bolly, what is that heart or symbol on the back of Gish????
Who the hell is Bolly?
What is your favorite Gish-era song to perform live?
What is your favorite Gish-era song to perform live?
i would have to say that siva was probably the best live song from that era…and it seems in my addled mind that we played many different versions of that song
On the last tour we did, we really enjoyed playing "I am One". It was surprisingly fresh and fun to play.
Pre-Gish, was their a key event that got the band noticed?
what kind of cars do you guys drive?
I have a Volvo.
Whats the new album going to be called?
I have a Volvo.
i think what changed everything for the band before pre-gish was recording our own demos in this guy's basement…we spent all our money to record 19 songs, and that is when everything changed for us
Why 'i'm going crazy' was added at the end of daydream?
I've heard that Billy started playing guitar because his father was a jazz guitarist…. James, what got you started on guitar?
because we really were going and have gone crazy
where did the name tristessa come from?
a jack kerouac book of the same name
the sacred heart that appears in the back of Gish says "Souvenir de Ste-Anne de Beaupr�". did you ever go there?
i went there once in a dream… a woman spoke to me…her name was lillian…she said you shall play the rock, and it will make many cry not so real tears…then many years later you will ask…what happened?
why was the bass so pronounced on Gish as opposed to your other albums?
Friends of mine, all had guitars and I just thought it would be "cool" to play, and then I realized it was really hard to play, so it sat in my closet for a year (the guitar, that is) and then one day my friends came over to "jam", so I was forced to "jam" and it was pretty exciting, and from being forced to play, I learned how to play guitar. This dates back to pre-school.
that was before we realized we wanted the guitars really loud all the time
for billy and james: looking back over 10 years time, what do you think Gish stood for and offered for audiences and for you as a band then, and what artistic or personal insights does it offer you as a band at present looking back upon those early days?
i felt at the time that gish was ahead of it's time…of course nobody in 1991 thought so except us, but time was on our side and i'm proud it has become such an influential and respected album
hey Billy,what was that bell thingy around your neck in the jacket to Gish?
what was it like to have gish released along with other albums like nevermind by nirvana and ten by pearl jam
i think i've answered this before, but i wore those bells for two years to remind me, over and over again, to remember
Many people have the opinion that the guitar solo on Tristessa is one of the best ever. Do you agree?
no i do not…i'd have to lean towards the aeroplane flies high or cherub rock
Will I get to see you guys at Woodstock next week????>
no, because they offered jewel more money
There was a lot of really good music during the early 90s and Nirvana and Pearl Jam certainly had great records. It was very exciting to play with bands of their caliber during that time, although it was never a competition between any of these bands. Basically because none of us sounded the same, except for the loud guitars.
<<>> Can we ever expect to see something like a Gish/Siamese Dream anniversary show? Or maybe even a tour? You have been my favorite band ever since lolla, and I really miss seeing a lot of those songs played live. The last two times I saw you guys in Detroit, it was 95% new material.. Is that how its going to be from now on?
actually the next tour is going to be a marked reunion
Is there a meaning behind the word "Gish," or is it just a nonsense word?
the meaning of the word gish is i don't i will i was
I want to thank both of you for giving us something to listen to and relate with instead of being stuck with Ricky Martin and Backstreet Boys songs.. and I'm not sure if this question already got through or not, but what lessons did you learn in the making of gish that contributed to the success of the band?
How was Butch Vig patient during the making of gish?
he had one of those electric cattle prods…he used that everytime something was out of tune
Maybe you can help us out – I heard that the Backstreet Boys and Ricky Martin love Gish. We also heard that "The Boys" covered "I am One".
How is bugg?
Bugg is fantastic. He's a good man. Actually, he's a good dog.
i hate to be redundant…but this is a gish chat…
what is the song snail about…..what did u write it about?
snail is about this little guy i found on the beach one day, i took him home, and now he plays in that chicago band local h
The lyrical similarities between I Am One and some of the new songs are noticable. Did Billy realize that?
everysong is ripped off from every other song
During Gish, what was your favorite moment during the whole recording process??
when the album was all done, at 7 a.m., and i went into a corner and fell asleep on my book bag
Is there any hidden messages in any of the Gish songs?
yes, if you listen to rhinocerous backwards, it says…"listen to adore"
Do you two miss anything about the gish and pre gish days?
i miss when it was simpler to just get in a van and drive to a show…to play new music and not have people wonder what does it mean in context with the old…the simplicity is what i miss
what do you think is the most powerful track on Gish?
i would have to say snail
Billy, on the cover of Gish, your hat looks like it has a little Star Of David on it. I can't make it out clearly, so I could be wrong, but is that what it is? What is that suppossed to symbolize?
don't you know…i'm jewish
how did you feel playing with Jane's Addiction when you were just a "new band"?
Billy, what was it like opening for THE RHCP back during the GISH era?
It was the first time we played with a real heavy band, and they were awesome. It really opened our eyes in using a heavier sound to get the music across.
it was great…they treated us with so much respect, and so many of the shows from all three bands were great
<365> Are there studio recordings of songs you played live like What You Wanted and I Am My End?
no unfortunately, there are not
how much and how long did it take to make gish?
the album cost about 30, 000 dollars and took 46 days from start to finish
The million dollar question: What does James say before "Bury Me", if it is James at all?
WHen you recorded Gish, Did you have any problems????
"Unchain, unchain…"
yeah, we were totally broke and i lived with a smelly hippie
did the band get along during the recording of gish?
who's toes are those in the picture of bugg, in gish?
I believe those are my toes.
yes, we got along great…and as a matter of fact we've always gotten along great…all the rest is media hype
Billy: When are those meanings to the lyrics going to be done?
what lyrics???
How is Bugg doing? Does he still hang out with the band?
Bugg still has his "paw" in executive managing the band.
How long did it take you all to play old songs again with Jimmy back in the band?
believe it or not, everybody remembered all the old songs on the first try
To Billy- how does it feel hearing the Gish songs after so many years?
When you were recording Gish and touring , what did most of your meals consist of? Considering money was tight, I would assume lots and lots of twinkies.
when i listen to gish…it makes me think of us rehearsing with no heat, getting lost in the van, eating shitty pizza because that was the free food the club had promised us…we spent alot of time together, and that's what i hear when i see gish
Billy, I hate Gish
We got 20 dollars per day to eat when we were on tour, so we ate a lot of junk. I imagine there were some twinkies involved.
before gish, i would say we have about 50 songs…many that have never been bootlegged
Billy> Can we change the subject to the new album>?
what new album???
what band influenced you the most to create the "gish sound"
black sabbath
What Gish song took the most time to record and why?
probably rhinocerous…i think it took 38 days
have you ever noticed that the Collective Soul song "Heaven let your light shine down" sounds JUST like the into to Snail
yeah, it's ironic that he had the same inspiration at the same moment as me
For billy and james: At the beginning of bury me, there's someone saying something like "Boys, let's do it" right before the bass kicks in, who is that, and what the hell does he/she say?
it benjamin disraeli, former prime minister of great britain, saying not now edith
Billy, what was ur last job before you went into recording gish?
i was working at a used record shop that sold show tunes
James what is the one most thing you enjoy out of life?
what is the impression you would like people get you listening Gish from beginning till the end?
I enjoy being completely domestic, grocery shopping, walking Bugg, and Rocking the world. I guess that's 3 things.
i would hope that they would be taken on a mystikal journey of digital warlocks and analog martyrs
why does everyone look so strung out on the gish cover?
cheap drugs
Where is the red van?????
i sold it to my dad, and he still has it
WHAT SIZE BRA DOES DARCY WEAR?
a friend of mine told me that he saw you guys in iowa in a small club during gish era, and that you smashed pumpkins all over the place and the manager got pissed and made you clean it up..is this true or is he a fucking liar?
where does the song "jackie blue" fit into the gish era equation? was it to get your name out or to make some money?
Did you tour with Gish in Europe?
yes, we toured for about six weeks during the early part/winter of 92, and i still say it was the best the band ever played
A lot of these qiestions could be easily answered by the interview posted on this site. Doesn't this piss you off?
During the recording of Gish, was it like a close knit family working together towards a common goal, or did you guy fight a lot, pulled each other's hair, and called each other names??
how do you feel about computer?
how did you come with the name "Smashing Pumpkins"?
What do you think of the new trend of the boy bands?
do you believe in fate?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THESES STUPID QUESTIONS YOU`RE GETTING ASKED?????
It is your friend, and your enemy. I have a computer at home, but my roomate uses it. One day I will understand the Internet and the world of computers but for the moment I still use pen and paper for writing songs, organization, and letter writing. Also I don't type very well. My friend Adam is typing for me.
Do you guys like pro wrestling? If so who is your favorite wrestler?
my fave is mankind/wwf…greatest wrestler of all time
do you say "hose" after "she knows" in rhinoceros? and why?
i heard saying that you like "Placebo" ….. are they an influence for you?
when you did gish, did you seem to get a lot of calls from highschool friends?
If you were on a deserted island, who would you like to be with, Britney Spears or Jennifer Lopez?
do you love me???
yes i love you very much
what exactly does "the world is a vampire " mean to you guys?
Billy, before you became one, how did you envision yourself looking as a future rock star
Over the years, and especially during Gish and Siamese, a lot of high school people I knew came out of the woodwork. There was one concert where the "Bully" of our school called me out of the blue asking for tickets, and I was told after the concert that he called and I wondered why are you calling when you used to hate me. Well, he didn't just hate me, he hated everyone.
do you think you're a "grunge" band, again ?
Billy and James: what are your favorite bands at this point in time? And are you into all of the new death pop stuff?
What is "new death pop stuff"? That sounds wild. I think we will name the new album that. Thank you.
does david letterman like gish?
These questions suck.. James.. Billy.. will u guys marry me?
which Saturday morning cartoon influenced Gish the most, if any?
Who played the woodblock on crush?
Billy if you trapped in a box with three other people, who would they be?
james…d'arcy…and jimmy of course
what are the odds of actually getting a question answered?
999,999,999,999,999,999,765,778,665 to 1
are all these stupid questions pissing you off?
melalocka dronaish. He is a mystical figure in the Wisconsin musical scene, Butch Vig is his cousin. It sounds easy, but the woodblock is incredibly hard to play.
I don't think anyone's getting that cymbal today, are they?
you guys like Metallica???
James is sifting through thousands of questions, so he has picked out many of the older questions.
Did you realize how blessed you were to have Jimmy as a drummer when he first joined??
i think we're going to go now…
i mean i love you and stuff…but
I realized how blessed we were when he failed to show up for the next practice.
Billy: do you like gay people?
what does the song "i am one " mean?
Are you listed in the phone book?
Got me, I've been playing the damn song for 10 years, still don't know what the hell it's about. Good riff though.
by the way, i was born in chicago…james is from elk grove
James> On I&I with muchmusic you talked a little about aliens. Are you a believer?
ok, we will stay on for a couple more minutes…but the questions???
Billy: does it bother you when others say you are anal, or a prick?
i wanna say wassup to all the ladies
Billy, can we move back to the "Gish" chat?
billy ,all the strippers in sf love you come visit us!
pour some sugar on me
hey james what is it like to be so big now??
PLEEEASE JUST SAY HI TO ME
hi…how are you today? i'm fine thanks…the album is moving along, thanks, and i'll be over real soon to eat your mom's cookies
are u guys ever going to do an online chat session ever again?
Billy, this chat fucking sucked, thanks a lot, now I know you don't really give a shit about a lot of things.
I have to eat quite a bit of food these days, more than when we were just beginning. Kidding aside, I'd like to think we're all basically the same as we used to be, besides the Hummvie stretch limo in the back yard.
i love all our fans the same…if you are tired, i am tired too, if you are cranky, i will be cranky with you
i wish u guys failed to show up for this chat
SlobadonMilosivich> DOES IT SCARE YOU THAT I AM GOING TO NUKE USA?
ok, last chance to win that special autographed cymbal, we still don't have a winner
are the questions really that bad?
do you hold grudges
have you ever thought of hooking up with d'arcy, when she wasn't married of course
Billy, Did you do college? And if so, did you try out for any teams?
James, on Vieuphoria, you talked (joked) about the shoes the other members wore? Do you really feel that way?
It was just a joke. I think.
maybe we should make the cymbal contest a trivia contest
for James, how is Scratchy records coming along???
scratchie records 2.0 is coming.
Do you beleive in god billy?
hello? is there anyone out there…if you're out there…say hell yeah
hello to all my peeps!!!
cause stone cold says so
hip hop fuckin hooray
i thought this was gish chat?
will you bear my children?
what do you expect? i think were all dumdfouned and getty at the prospect of talking to you
I have to apologize, it's quite hard to remember it all, so I'm trying to pick a few interesting questions.
ok, are you ready for your trivia question???? to win an autographed cymbal!!! here we go!!!!
first one to answer this question will win!!!!
name the venue of the very first smashing pumpkins gig…with just james and billy playing under the name smashing pumpkins???
yes, it was a polish bar…
the name please
Billy and James, My mom want to know if you like to listen to Bruce Springsteen or especially Bob Dylan?
ok…we have a wiener
of course you are all winners with us
thanks for this lively discussion about a very important time in our life…love you all
oh, and by the way…about the new album…if you're interested????
the name of the new album is……
cihcago 21
I think they're both fine song writers, and I'm sure they both own copies of Gish, our groundbreaking CD that we are currently discussing. My guess is, they probably ripped us off mercilessly through the early 90′s. I might be pushing it to say the late 60′s and 70′s, because we didn't have an album out but I think Rob and the Boss understand this.
hoser is the winner of the cymbal, hoser, what is your e-mail address???
bye bye everybody…the new album will be out soon, and there will be no more crying about the good old rock and roll days…okay? okay…see you on the other side of a marshall stack………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the answer to the question was chicago 21…located at the corner of belmont and austin avenue in chicago….
It has been my pleasure answering a handful of Gish Era questions, and just joking around with some others. We appreciate your support, and hope you'll be around for our new album, tentatively titled "The Great Pizza". Love to you all, James. I'm sorry about that last joke I just made. Thanks, Good night.
oh, and by the way…our next chat will be about lawncare, and is scheduled for august 15th at 11:30 malaysian time
*** This session has ended ***
Source: Netphoria.org

Old 05-23-2021, 11:42 AM   #72
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Yeah that chat was on IRC, probably Undernet. I was there. Bolly was born there.

I remember that official lyrics were supposed to be released, but I guess that could be wrong. Also there was no tshirt

Old 05-24-2021, 03:34 AM   #73
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Bolly was born there.
"Hey Bolly, what is that heart or symbol on the back of Gish????"
James: "Who the hell is Bolly?"

Old 05-24-2021, 05:04 AM   #74
Shallowed
Braindead

Wasn't he born in the city by the lake?

Old 05-24-2021, 11:13 AM   #75
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
This isnt some rude awful board.

Old 05-29-2021, 12:09 PM   #76
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 05-29-2021, 12:39 PM   #77
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

damn, our boy is lookin fit!

Old 05-29-2021, 06:20 PM   #78
Cool As Ice Cream

BUILD YOUR OWN SALAD $13

fucking have to pay to build ur own fucking salad wtf

Old 05-30-2021, 01:52 PM   #79
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Goldberg View Post
damn, our boy is lookin fit!
twu

Old 05-30-2021, 01:53 PM   #80
slunken
Virgo

of course there is a kids menu

Old 06-01-2021, 01:22 AM   #81
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

what the heck is a meatball salad!

Old 06-02-2021, 01:22 PM   #82
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
what the heck is a meatball salad!
They take the meatballs they use for something else on the menu and put them on their shitty bagged mixed greens.

When I ran a kitchen my boss would always try to force me to make a twenty page menu by mixing and matching everything we had in the kitchen. This is why so many places have reuben that are not reuben. Hey take that shitty sliced meat we use for that sub and throw some sauerkraut on it, who care it's now a genoa reuben.

Old 06-02-2021, 02:29 PM   #83
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

That image is memeable. Imagine B0lly holding:

Hot Billboard 200
Zuzus vinyl menu
A copy of Chicago Songs setlist
WPCs Fitness Tips
Top 10 musical collaborations
Favorite IG Blocks of the Night

Old 06-02-2021, 02:50 PM   #84
TheAlter
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
They take the meatballs they use for something else on the menu and put them on their shitty bagged mixed greens.

When I ran a kitchen my boss would always try to force me to make a twenty page menu by mixing and matching everything we had in the kitchen. This is why so many places have reuben that are not reuben. Hey take that shitty sliced meat we use for that sub and throw some sauerkraut on it, who care it's now a genoa reuben.

Old 06-29-2021, 02:16 PM   #85
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

"Madame Zuzu's is excited to be offering FREE BALLOON ANIMALS!!! Bring your Kids and let them play with complimentary balloon animals! July 3rd 12-2pm."

Old 06-29-2021, 03:14 PM   #86
New Art Rioter
Apocalyptic Poster

Each balloon animal free with a purchase of Fujian black oolong tea, available now at the low price of $19.79!

Old 06-29-2021, 09:13 PM   #87
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Arrow

Old 06-29-2021, 10:16 PM   #88
Shallowed
Braindead

Old 06-29-2021, 11:18 PM   #89
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Rob Balchunas, aka, Rob the Balloon Guy, is an award-winning artist and performer who combines balloons, magic, and comedy in ways you’ve never seen before. Whether it’s creating individual balloon sculptures, performing on stage, building large-scale balloon installations, or sucking your dad’s cock, Rob’s talents are hard to match.

Originally from West Hartford, Connecticut, Rob twisted his first balloon dog at the age of four after his mom made him masturbate in front of her, and made his first birthday party performance at the age of eight; it was his raunchy grandmothers birthday and Rob made giant balloon penises for her and her girlfirends.

Since then, Rob has used balloons to entertain boys, girls, men, woman, tens, dozens, hundreds, thousands, travel the world giving suckies, and earn his admission into Emerson College in Boston.

In addition to live performance, Rob has consulted for television, commercials, and glory hole installations and made appearances on Disney Channel's KC Undercover, American Horror Story: Freak Show, Playboy Channel’s Up All Night, TLC’s The Unpoppables, Steve Harvey, and the documentary Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop Sucking Balloon Cocks. Rob is the only person to have won Top Twister at Twist & Shout while simultaneously eating human feces, and Designer of the Year at FLOAT, after blowing up each of his balloons with a fart.

He was also only one of two Americans to eat 30 lbs of hot dogs and also place at the World Balloon Convention in 2014.

For information on Rob's high-quality twister bags, balloon rugs, bounce houses, cumjobs, balloon worlds, blow-up fantasies, and a wide selection of balloon-themed adult-time videos, and accessories please visit bagchunas.com.

Last edited by run2pee : 06-29-2021 at 11:25 PM. Reason: For Editing: Reason. Reason for Reason: Editing for. For editing Reason: Editing. For.

Old 07-04-2021, 03:23 PM   #90
FoolofaTook

damn