Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2009, 03:50 AM   #31
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnibos View Post
so which netphorian is going to buy it? my guess would be cool as ice cream
lol, no.

i can perfectly understand why james has given this away/would sell this. what else is he supposed to do with it?
if i were him, i'd probably hang it up in the toilet in the recording studio he owns. but i guess they already found something more suitable for the toilet. so hey.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:29 AM   #32
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciGarski View Post
god damnit why the fuck do you post in this forum? you're not even witty or clever or bring anything of substance to the table.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:34 AM   #33
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playback View Post
I wonder if it's legal to sell that award at all.
sure, why not?

Old 04-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #34
better than new
Apocalyptic Poster

He's lying. It's actually another Billy Corgan money making scheme. Cheers to some new italian tile on Bill's bathroom floor.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #35
russian iha
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
sure, why not?
Kinda Oscar style, when you can not sell award without offering it for $1 to Academy beforehand. Don't how's that with RIAA.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #36
myosis
Minion of Satan

Q: It is indeed authentic. I asked the moderators who are in contact with Billy Corgan if it was real and thy confirmed it way. You can see the post at the SP message board but you have to log in : Board Message Apr-24-09
A: Thanks for the confirmation!

Old 04-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #37
c_wilson
Banned

Quote:
lol, no.

i can perfectly understand why james has given this away/would sell this. what else is he supposed to do with it?
if i were him, i'd probably hang it up in the toilet in the recording studio he owns. but i guess they already found something more suitable for the toilet. so hey.
hang it over his toilet? you mean next to the multi-platinum "Let it come Down" frame? you're an idiot CoolAsIceCream and nothing you say makes me believe any different than that you're just a fucking punk who doesn't know shit about the smashing pumpkins. if you were presented with a framed award from a record label by achieving record sales and continuing success then why the fuck would you let your "x-girlfriend" end up with it to sell it on eBay? its not like he couldn't claim it anyways! his fucking name is engraved on it!!

i'm sure some moron like you WOULD buy that shit off eBay, unless of course you got presented a "photoshop asshole of the year" award, then you could hang THAT over your toilet!

and to ALL of you fucktards on this stupid fucking website- JAMES IHA'S ORIGIN IS 2nd Generation KOREAN!! Why don't you guys brush the dust off the Vieuphoria VHS and check out that interview before the "Slunk" performance on Japanese television. They clearly state his origin is korean, but who the fuck cares- you kids were still shitting in your goddamn diapers in 1994 so fuck all of you..

Last edited by c_wilson : 04-27-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #38
russian iha
Apocalyptic Poster

Is he some kind of super troll?

Old 04-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #39
Caine Walker
Braindead

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_wilson View Post

and to ALL of you fucktards on this stupid fucking website- JAMES IHA'S ORIGIN IS 2nd Generation KOREAN!! Why don't you guys brush the dust off the Vieuphoria VHS and check out that interview before the "Slunk" performance on Japanese television. They clearly state his origin is korean, but who the fuck cares- you kids were still shitting in your goddamn diapers in 1994 so fuck all of you..
hm. your copy must be different than mine.

that's crazy!

Old 04-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #40
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by russian iha View Post
Is he some kind of super troll?
He must be the one responsible for all of this pig-fuckery swine-super-flu.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #41
MisterLove
Pledge

Who besides Corgan himself would be INSANE enough to pay $10,000 for a piece of Pumpkins memorabilia??? I had to take a double take on that.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:54 AM   #42
Cool As Ice Cream

Quote:
hang it over his toilet? you mean next to the multi-platinum "Let it come Down" frame? you're an idiot CoolAsIceCream and nothing you say makes me believe any different than that you're just a fucking punk who doesn't know shit about the smashing pumpkins. if you were presented with a framed award from a record label by achieving record sales and continuing success then why the fuck would you let your "x-girlfriend" end up with it to sell it on eBay? its not like he couldn't claim it anyways! his fucking name is engraved on it!!
dude, it's just a cd in a frame.

james probably didn't have room for it, and decided to make someone else happy with it. why must everyone shit on such a nice gesture?

Old 04-28-2009, 02:57 AM   #43
Cool As Ice Cream

YOU PEPOLE R ALL LIKE OMG JAMES GAVE AWAY ONE OF HIS AWARDS OMG I CANNOT FUCKEN BELIEVE THIS I AM LIKE SO MAD RIGHT NOW HOW CUD U DO THIS JAMES ITS LIKE DESTROYING THE HOLLY GRALE AND TAKING AWAY ETERNAL LIVE FROM THE PEOPEL FOREVER WE ARE DOOMED DOOMED I TELL YA

you guys are funny.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #44
Playback
Pledge

SD sold something like 5 million copies so did Iha have 5 of these?

Old 04-29-2009, 12:52 AM   #45
myosis
Minion of Satan

yeah what if he just kept the latest one and gave the other one away each time?
this is not in answer to

Old 04-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #46
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Exclamation

Quote:
if i were him, i'd probably hang it up in the toilet in the recording studio he owns.
In an alternate universe, this scenario leads to James Iha inventing time travel.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:03 AM   #47
Cool As Ice Cream

Machina mystery: solved.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #48
sh sh shayne
Ownz

Quote:
hang it over his toilet? you mean next to the multi-platinum "Let it come Down" frame? you're an idiot CoolAsIceCream and nothing you say makes me believe any different than that you're just a A punk who doesn't know shit about the smashing pumpkins. if you were presented with a framed award from a record label by achieving record sales and continuing success then why the fuck would you let your "x-A" end up with it to sell it on eBay? its not like he couldn't claim it anyways! his fucking name is engraved on it!!

i'm sure some moron like you WOULD buy that shit off eBay, unless of course you got presented a "photoshop asshole of the year" award, then you could hang THAT over your toilet!

and to ALL of you fucktards on this stupid fucking website- JAMES IHA'S ORIGIN IS 2nd Generation A!! Why don't you guys brush the dust off the Vieuphoria VHS and check out that interview before the "Slunk" performance on Japanese television. They clearly state his origin is korean, but who the fuck cares- you kids were still shitting in your goddamn diapers in 1994 so fuck all of you..
DOOOOODE
your so leet can we chat about the machina mystery?