Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2007, 07:37 PM   #61
Zwanchina
Pledge

because it will be zwanchina

Old 04-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #62
ZeroPower
Pledge

lets all hope to god that SP isnt gonna fuck up a beautiful pure thing such as music to be anti war or antibush or whatever the fuck......music should be music and thats it... period, dont fuck it up with a shit message. ie: green day, rage....

peeps miss the point that we arent at war with any one country, terrorism is everywhere, its an extreme form of crime, it wont be wiped out .....(we will always have crime in all places) those of you that are anti-something simply arent using half your brain to compute the facts of reality.

-let the flames begin-

Old 04-25-2007, 11:44 PM   #63
exactlythesame
Minion of Satan

Location: I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by *************
holy dammit. here i am faced with a dilemma. do i admit that i agree with Corgan Rules, or do I keep my mouth shut? oops, too late.

i can't believe he is smart enough to be a republican.
I can't believe he's smart enough to talk politics.

Oh wait.

He's not.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:46 PM   #64
exactlythesame
Minion of Satan

Location: I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcm
i'm not voting for anyone, Democrat, Republican, or whomever, Corgan Rules. my vote is simply for more swords with more edges. if you could show me a septuple-edged sword, i would say, give that septuple-edged sword to someone who knows how to use it, train and arm in kind as many men as you need, put them out there on the front lines, and see how quick they clean up that mess over there. whether it was right or wrong in the first place is irrelevant; the reality is that we need those poly-edged swords now more than ever. if i have to shed a few tears to persuade the powers that be to make that happen, so be it.
I'll sign your petition or whatever you're doing to make it happen.

This is an excellent idea.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:53 PM   #65
stephen_bayne
Demi-God

I don't see this album being purely political. I took the whole spirit of the time thing to mean it will be about more than just war, polictics and the enviroment (If Billy was in fact serious) but also about other social issues. I wouldn't be surprised to find a something referencing American Idol and it's negative effect on the music industry.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #66
tcm
Braindead

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactlythesame

start crying man!

Old 04-26-2007, 12:23 AM   #67
TAFH
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPower
peeps miss the point that we arent at war with any one country, terrorism is everywhere
excuse me there, of course we are at war... if invading a country like Iraq, that has never attacked us before, taking our troops there and killing over 70,000 innocent civilians is not war... then we are the terrorists...

Old 04-26-2007, 12:26 AM   #68
TAFH
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehitscar
1) Wait a second are you trying to say that if we didn't invade Iraq then Iraq would of invaded us??????????

2) I don't 'blame bush for everything.' I blame him for invading Iraq because he did. Very simple.

3) George Bush is at best a terrible republican. If I were you I wouldn't defend him when you have so many other worthy people in your party to be touting.

4) An artist's job is to write the songs they want to write and feel passionate about. If they feel passionate about political and social issues then I commend them for being true to themselves. I just hope it's well written.. but knowing BC it will be great.
very good points!

and about the music, I think billy can be political, as long as he knows how to do it, how to sing about it... adapt his style to it... and make it sound well...

because if I hear him trying to rap like Zack de La Rocha (Rage), that will be horrible... I don't think Billy can rap...

Old 04-26-2007, 12:27 AM   #69
Sour1729
Pledge

they don't knowww.....WHO WE BE....

Old 04-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #70
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

Politics belong on the politics board. Thank you.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:01 AM   #71
Deric
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan Rules
They are all terrorists!!! Did we forget that?
OMFG, what a moron.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:02 AM   #72
Deric
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFH
excuse me there, of course we are at war... if invading a country like Iraq, that has never attacked us before, taking our troops there and killing over 70,000 innocent civilians is not war... then we are the terrorists...
Well said.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:07 AM   #73
Screwjack
Gonzo

Keep this crap on the politics board.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:44 AM   #74
dudehitscar
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWishIWasBlank
Politics belong on the politics board. Thank you.

agreed but this is politics as it relates the SP so I think we have to let it be discussed a bit on here.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #75
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPower
lets all hope to god that SP isnt gonna fuck up a beautiful pure thing such as music to be anti war or antibush or whatever the fuck......music should be music and thats it... period, dont fuck it up with a shit message. ie: green day, rage....

peeps miss the point that we arent at war with any one country, terrorism is everywhere, its an extreme form of crime, it wont be wiped out .....(we will always have crime in all places) those of you that are anti-something simply arent using half your brain to compute the facts of reality.

-let the flames begin-
Yup! I totally agree with you. I told you guys out there that there are a lot of people that agree with me on this one. I am not a fan of anti war music like Green Day and Rage either. Sing the damn songs and play the stuff but stop talking and crying about the fuckin war.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:57 AM   #76
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I can't believe he's smart enough to talk politics.

Oh wait.

He's not.
Funny little boy you are!!! All fun and games huh??? I am way smarter than you lets just leave it at that. I have a take for every topic and I know what the hell I am talking about.

Get the fuck out of here you little gay boy!!

Old 04-26-2007, 10:59 AM   #77
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

Shut the fuck up you little ass licking dude you! You make me sick... Get the fuck out of here!!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #78
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFH
Whatever Democrat! That's a bunch of BS! That's the Democrats view on the war and you just cry about it all the time. Those muthafuckas over there deserve this shit....do you not see how they act over there on a daily basis? You thihnk it would be any better if we left? They only have 5-10 suicide bombings a day over there and if we leave, that will be more like 30 a day.

Stop fuckin crying you pussy!!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:05 AM   #79
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deric
Well said.
Another damn Democrat! Just cry and bitch about our world!! That's all you guys every do. Don't come up with solutions...just bitch and cry! You really think our world would have been better with John Kerry?? What a fuckin joke! Every country would have shitted all over that guy!! If and when we pull out of Iraq, trust me there will be another 911 so get ready...

Old 04-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #80
tcm
Braindead

Arrow

I"M TOTALLY PUMPED CORGAN RULES OH YEAH!! GET READY!!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:18 AM   #81
Screwjack
Gonzo

Quote:
Whatever Democrat! That's a bunch of BS! That's the Democrats view on the war and you just cry about it all the time. Those muthafuckas over there deserve this shit....do you not see how they act over there on a daily basis? You thihnk it would be any better if we left? They only have 5-10 suicide bombings a day over there and if we leave, that will be more like 30 a day.

Stop fuckin crying you pussy!!
I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. Oh, yeah, it was last time I went south of Mason-Dixon and ran into the same amount of intellectual ineptitude from a morbidly obese, two toothed, balding jackass named Bubba who was drinking moonshine who thought "Ole 'Bama" was heaven on earth and was fondly dreaming of the day when the South would "rise again".

Good times.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #82
myosis
Minion of Satan

stop quoting corgan rules and his ignorant diatribe.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #83
Caine Walker
Braindead

Red face

i thought corgan rules was ann coulter for a second.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #84
Screwjack
Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine Walker
i thought corgan rules was ann coulter for a second.
Nah, he hasn't used the word "faggot" yet.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #85
Deric
Demi-God

Hahahaha, Corgan Rules is a fucking shit eater, yeah, if we are enough smart to see the real side of this war, then we're democrate and we want kiss the dick of John Kerry ? What a brillant reflexion ! Oh mom, the united-states are a good country, full of funny people. I hope that you kiss the picture of Georges Bush and pee on the all iraqi, because they're ALL terroriste who want kill you family dear Corgan Rules !

again, what a moron.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:59 AM   #86
Caine Walker
Braindead

Arrow

the united states is definitely full of funny people.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #87
Screwjack
Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deric
Hahahaha, Corgan Rules is a fucking shit eater, yeah, if we are enough smart to see the real side of this war, then we're democrate and we want kiss the dick of John Kerry ? What a brillant reflexion ! Oh mom, the united-states are a good country, full of funny people. I hope that you kiss the picture of Georges Bush and pee on the all iraqi, because they're ALL terroriste who want kill you family dear Corgan Rules !

again, what a moron.

You know, he isn't the only one.

Wow.

Old 04-26-2007, 01:00 PM   #88
Deric
Demi-God

i was sarcastic if you dont know my boy

Old 04-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #89
Crotch Rot
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:

This is getting too long.....I am not really into politics like I said, but I do have my own opinions on certain topics.
As do artists, they are simply stating them in a different medium than you are.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #90
slunken
Virgo

i think if bill wanted to get into personal opinions about politics he would have done it on his solo album...