Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
pistol pete
Pledge

Default To CorganRules and Smashingjj (and pretty much all their Alikes)

yo, I noticed your hate responses. And I gotta tell you one thing... it’s because of people like you two that Billy Corgan has not snapped out of it. For people like you who keep telling him that he’s great, a genius and all that bullshit when has sucked balls horribly since 1996. His last piece of art was TAFH (even though it was mostly b-sides, covers and samples). Why the hell CAN’T you handle criticism? So I’m an asshole because I’m telling Billy that his last projects have sucked, that he should have never broken up the sp with the excuse of stupid pop artists getting on the radio, because I say that he should have fought against them, that he has to respect other people’s creativity (referring to Zwan’s breakup). I’m the asshole and you are not because you still tell him he’s great and suck up to him when he has obviously screwed up. Alright, I get your logic now.

And I gotta say... you're fucking stupid.

If he goes on paying attention to your support only, that’s all he’s gonna get for the rest of his life, your support only.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:12 PM   #2
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

hahaha....wtf?!

Old 05-27-2006, 03:13 PM   #3
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

fuck you man! you are negative!! you probably didn't even vote bush!!

Old 05-27-2006, 03:14 PM   #4
mistle
bonnie stars

joeri, stop sucking billy's cock and wake up!

Old 05-27-2006, 03:14 PM   #5
benjamin619
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj
hahaha....wtf?!
he's calling you out!

Old 05-27-2006, 03:15 PM   #6
pistol pete
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj
hahaha....wtf?!
you've got a mental condition bitch ?

Old 05-27-2006, 03:17 PM   #7
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

yep.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #8
transluscent
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol pete
yo, I noticed your hate responses. And I gotta tell you one thing... it’s because of people like you two that Billy Corgan has not snapped out of it. For people like you who keep telling him that he’s great, a genius and all that bullshit when has sucked balls horribly since 1996. His last piece of art was TAFH (even though it was mostly b-sides, covers and samples). Why the hell CAN’T you handle criticism? So I’m an asshole because I’m telling Billy that his last projects have sucked, that he should have never broken up the sp with the excuse of stupid pop artists getting on the radio, because I say that he should have fought against them, that he has to respect other people’s creativity (referring to Zwan’s breakup). I’m the asshole and you are not because you still tell him he’s great and suck up to him when he has obviously screwed up. Alright, I get your logic now.

If he goes on paying attention to your support only, that’s all he’s gonna get for the rest of his life, your support only.
you're aware that Corgan Rules is a troll, right?

Old 05-27-2006, 03:24 PM   #9
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

Quote:

Get over yourself.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:25 PM   #10
benjamin619
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

Quote:
yo, I noticed your hate responses. And I gotta tell you one thing...
someone needs to drop a beat right at that point. then he can flow the remainder of his diss!

Old 05-27-2006, 03:28 PM   #11
pistol pete
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by transluscent
(and pretty much all their Alikes)

so there is no confusion

Old 05-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #12
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

i have to say i was pretty confused when i saw 'smashingjj, corgan rules and all their alikes'

Old 05-27-2006, 03:43 PM   #13
Corganist
Minion of Satan

What is an "Alike"?

Old 05-27-2006, 03:46 PM   #14
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

HERE LOOK AT ALL THE CONFUSION YOUR THREAD CAUSED, PISTOL PETE!!

Old 05-27-2006, 06:07 PM   #16
wilkrson
Amish Rake Fighter

For someone who is telling everyone else they can't handle criticism, why do you feel the need to post a thread calling out people who didn't agree with you?

Old 05-27-2006, 06:28 PM   #17
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

All I have to say to you is if you really think he hasn't made good music since 96, then why the fuck are you still here fuckface??? You must have no life! He is a musical genius you prick! He has made great music on each and every cd. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU LOSER!! Am I wrong for actually liking all his cds? He is my favorite artist,...what the fuck is wrong with that? EVERY CD HE HAS MADE HAS BEEN GOOD! YOU CAN'T DENY THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

Old 05-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #18
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by transluscent

You are wrong too you fuckhead!

Old 05-27-2006, 06:32 PM   #19
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan Rules
All I have to say to you is if you really think he hasn't made good music since 96, then why the fuck are you still here fuckface??? You must have no life! He is a musical genius you prick! He has made great music on each and every cd. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU LOSER!! Am I wrong for actually liking all his cds? He is my favorite artist,...what the fuck is wrong with that? EVERY CD HE HAS MADE HAS BEEN GOOD! YOU CAN'T DENY THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!
Hey dude do you want to spend a romantic evening together that ends in mutual masturbation? mm

Old 05-27-2006, 08:16 PM   #21
Jackbox
Ownz

Awesome. I love robots.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:52 PM   #22
Chambertrain
Demi-God

Quote:
it’s because of people like you two that Billy Corgan has not snapped out of it. For people like you who keep telling him that he’s great, a genius and all that bullshit when has sucked balls horribly since 1996.
Seeing though I have never spoken to him, nor sent him fan mail, i guess I am not *******d in this thread.

Actually the reason he continues to make music you Fudge Packer, is because he is a Musician, and that's what Musician's do!!!

I'm not wasting anymore time with this Backstreet Boys lover. Go buy the Big Band cd by Human Nature you queer.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:54 PM   #23
Phoenix Down
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

1996? man, you gotta listen to adore...my girlfriend says it's their best album.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:59 PM   #24
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Am I wrong for actually liking all his cds?
Yes

Quote:
He is my favorite artist,...what the fuck is wrong with that?
Well, you're a tool and so is he, so it makes it all OK.

Quote:
EVERY CD HE HAS MADE HAS BEEN GOOD! YOU CAN'T DENY THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!
I can more than deny it, I can prove it.

*puts Machina and all the horrific b-sides and The Future Embrace on*

Old 05-27-2006, 10:06 PM   #25
Chambertrain
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk
*puts Machina and all the horrific b-sides and The Future Embrace on*
Jams to the cool music.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:07 PM   #26
Chambertrain
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Down
1996? man, you gotta listen to adore...my girlfriend says it's their best album.
Wouldn't go for best, but it would depend on her taste. But yes, it is a very good Album, and I don't know why alot of ppl think it's complete crap.

Old 05-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #27
zsp77
Apocalyptic Poster

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corganist
What is an "Alike"?
Apparantly an "alike" is someone who loves the band and likes certain albums after the MCIS epoch. It's humorous how people like to make decisions for others on the board and consistently preach the gradual demise of BC and the Pumpkins, when it could be no farther from the truth. Corgan seriously pissed off many fans beginning with the Adore era, but he didn't piss off his REAL fans. His real fans are the people who can embrace change and find the genius in his songwriting no matter what the style, and appreciate the genius ever more so due to the obvious breadth of his creativity. Is it impossible for people to open their minds and realize the quality of songwriting is there on all the albums?

As I write this, on another note, I realize the fact that these arguments will never end. The negative opinions will always fly around this fucking board and the critical, spitefull bitches will never disappear even though it remains to be explained why they bother to be here in the first place.

Old 05-28-2006, 12:12 AM   #28
Esty
Netphorian of the Decade

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsp77
even though it remains to be explained why they bother to be here in the first place.
I've told you time and time again. I'm here for the pussy.

Old 05-28-2006, 12:14 AM   #29
Chambertrain
Demi-God

Do the people who don't like his music from Adore onwards, even like other forms of music apart from Rock or anything that relates to loud distorted guitars and kick arse drum beats?

Old 05-28-2006, 12:14 AM   #30
Chambertrain
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esty
I've told you time and time again. I'm here for the pussy.
Cause he can't get it off the computer.