Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2021, 06:27 PM   #1
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Default Humanzee

Quote:
For many years during the 20th century, scientists performed many horrid and unethical experiments on animals trying to combine them with human genes in order to create an abomination they call a “hybrid” between humans and animals. Such experiments have been kept secret for many years, but due to an incident that took place in 2018, many answers have come to light about the origin of these experiments.
An evolutionary psychologist by the name of Gordon Gallup stated that in the 1920s the first humanzee was “born” at a secret research facility in Florida. Even if he was not born at the time he was told so by his professor who had worked thousands of hours researching such a hybrid entity and its possibility to life. He also says that the humanzee was killed soon after its birth due to the pressure they received for their experiment. This is the closest that scientists have come to playing God and this is definitely going too far.

https://historyofyesterday.com/scien...d-68b4bff75207

Old 10-27-2021, 06:54 PM   #2
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.

1. Based on one of the linked articles, I find I prefer the term "manpanzee" as it's just funnier somehow

2. I love that if you click on the very first article linked as proof, you find that Gallup told this to the Sun, a UK rag; that the article is from "sciencealert.com," which currently has articles like "Could Humans Really Survive The Harsh Deserts of Dune's Arrakis? We Found Out" and "Gigantic Movie Monster Discovered Lurking in Space... If You Look Closely" on its front page; and that the article itself is like "Yeah, Gallup said this, and here's why it's bullshit"

3. The idea of scientists who were capable of doing this experiment having an attack of conscience and destroying their work is fucking hilarious

4. I have zero doubt this experiment has actually been carried out numerous times, presumably in more advanced ways than "one of us should fuck this chimp and see what happens"

Old 10-27-2021, 07:07 PM   #3
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Unhappy

OBLIGATORY, I DO THIS UNDER DURESS

-----

Perhaps the experiment worked!

Old 10-27-2021, 07:09 PM   #4
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I don't understand why people are worried about this. Just do it. What's the worst that can happen

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 10-27-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Old 10-27-2021, 07:17 PM   #5
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

the frightening thing about that scene above is that a person actually painted it. They thought about it so much that they painted it.

Old 10-27-2021, 11:17 PM   #6
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

I think there was once a troll on netphoria named Humanzee. I thought this thread was about him.

Old 10-28-2021, 10:29 AM   #7
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Red face

Was he a troll, though? Or was he just... trying to communicate with his cousins...

Old 10-28-2021, 11:55 AM   #8
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 11-04-2021, 02:01 PM   #9
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Cool

I'm not ready for this wonderful thread to be over

Here's an article going a bit into the actual scientific viability of such a beautiful creature