Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
blueEyez6489
Demi-God

Default Billy made out with Paris?

It's not important, but I figured it was something else to laugh at

PARIS HILTON DEEP THROATING STEPHEN DORFF ATÂ*16!!! | MissTilaOMG!

Old 05-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Order 66
Socialphobic

seems legit

Old 05-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

That was her payment for the Zeitgeist artwork. But I actually do dig the picture, to be honest.

I'd still do her. I don't give a fuck.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
Aneeah
Oblivious Virgin

billy, the slut...

Old 05-05-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
chris1979
Pledge

To be honest I wouldn't throw her out of my bed either...

Old 05-05-2010, 03:16 AM   #6
Mo
Immortal

Damn, who's actually reading Tila Tequila's blog?

Old 05-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
Spira|_
Apocalyptic Poster

GoGo Billy!

Old 05-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
Musica
Demi-God

Maybe Tila Tequila looks very wistfully at Billy and Courtney's fuss has been getting a huge public/tabloid attention in these days.
Maybe she thinks her new 'catch basin' website gets more hits if she writes "Billy Corgan".
And, maybe she doesn't want to lose Billy as her a sort of friend, so she wrote it as she's told from someone else...
... too many maybes?

I hope Billy is still a smart one I've been seeing, ignore what she says, don't respond it. If he does that, he again just make his fans/people=respect you as a musician dissapointment, and only entertain people=have no regard to your music.

Last edited by Musica : 05-05-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #9
Starla

Quote:
So of course I asked Billy if he wanted to go to Slutty Hilton’s Party, and Billy declined, of course. So I went by myself, got bored and left. Fast forward like a year later, When I was Engaged to Casey, we all hung out one night and Nikki Hilton told me that Paris made out with Billy Corgan one time. That’s when it clicked in my head. This major SLUT was just inviting me to her party to see if she can fuck my man at the time, but of course Billy knows better.
amazing!

Old 05-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

tila is so desperate.

Old 05-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #11
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
I was like, “Man shut the fuck up are you serious???” He was like yea, and after that I just tossed her ass out! LMAOOOOOOOOO! Damn these skanks starting young huh? I’m not surprised when the found a bottle of VALTREX for Paris Hiltons HERPES at when someone broke into her storage space about a year ago!!!!! Ewwwwwww so boys, be careful with you tap that ass! Your dick may just fall off from all them supposed STD’s that girl is carrying!

Ms. Tequila.

Old 05-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Her poll is fucking awesome.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:54 PM   #13
Aneeah
Oblivious Virgin

Fuckin' Tila...she's just as skanky as Paris..she's probably STD infested as well..

Old 05-07-2010, 05:03 AM   #14
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

And has expired meat loaf vag

Old 05-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneeah View Post
Fuckin' Tila...she's just as skanky as Paris..she's probably STD infested as well..
skankier. at least paris is a somewhat successful businesswoman.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #16
DaveKShape
Ownz

tossing out a 16 yr old paris hilton probably would have been pretty fun.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
Musica
Demi-God

Wait a moment..., does Tila Tequila want to say Paris tried to get acquainted with Billy through Tila?

But,
- Blavo A-list awards she mentioned was 05 Apr 2009.
WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive
http://web.wireimage.com/images/tnm/57140245.jpg
- Tarantula single futured Paris on the jacket was released in 2007. I think I read somewhere the interview that Billy mentioned he asked her for the photo by himself.
- Billy already had experienced Paris's party with Courtney in 2006.
... ummm, I can't believe I'm writing about my long time musical hero here but totally non musical thing. sigh

Paris Hilton Online | The Number One Online Fan Resource for Everything Paris Hilton
Paris throws surprise birthday party for Stavros
Thanks to the wonderful Perez Hilton (who was so lucky he was actually invited to the bash) we get to see some exclusive pictures from inside the birthday party, held at Paris’ mansion.
Perez writes: Miss Paris Hilton threw a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos, Monday night at her Hollywood Hills mansion.

The birthday boy celebrated a milestone, his 21st, and was surrounded by his friends, lots of really hot, tall, skinny, accented foreigners.
Paris recently renovated her home, which she jokingly dubbed Club Paris, and many of her friends saw the finished product for the first time Monday.
Revelers included: Nicky Hilton, Kevin Connolly, Brett Ratner, Milla Jovovich, Vincent Gallo, Elisha Cuthbert, Kimberly Stewart, Jon Alagem, David Katzenberg, Brody Jenner, Andy Milonakis, Casey Johnson and Lucas Haas.

Around midnight, Courtney Love made a surprise appearance, accompanied by Billy Corgan and her drummer/friend Lisa.
Miss Love looked gorgeous, dressed in all black, wearing strappy, diamond-covered heels, and her hair adorned with decorative fabric.
At 1:30 A.M., some boys and girls jumped in the pool, including Stavros – clad in his boxers – and Paris (who went swimming in her dress). Quite a fun way to cap the evening!
Credit: Perez Hilton and Jay! =)

Old 05-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
JokeyLoki
has great self of steam.

Who the fuck cares.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #19
Musica
Demi-God

Haha! You right, sir. I'm just bored with them musically in these days.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #20
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
someday im gonna go into detail about how Billy hacked my computer (among other antagonist behavior)...

it's just...what's weird is that it happened, it happened to me, but I just don't give a shit. To repeat he's a douchebag would be redundant on this forum...he has so soured his own reputation, what motive there ever was for me to challenge him on the level he challenged me is gone.

So the motive might be just to purge. Secrets can eat people up and that would be the main reason why I would go into some detail of events (started 10 years ago, culminated in '06 when Billy was texting Fysche whilst in the middle of the most important recording sessions our band ever had). I personally didn't give a shit, but did wonder why Billy was all of a sudden interested enough in Fysche to be wanting to see her again...the timing was a bit odd.

the other motive would be to see if Billy would indeed play along to ultimately reveal that psychic power I believe he really does possess. Strong Remote Viewer, Billy. I'll give him that and suspect he's as talented a clairvoyant as he is a musician. This might be his big secret (for my money it is) and I wouldn't blink on revealing my experience with him on this level and let the chips fall where they may.

It would just take some time as well as me wanting to deal with the inevitable cynicism (which I'm used to by now).

And I won't start until I'm ready to take it all the way (meaning ruffling Billy's feathers once again).