Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2020, 03:20 PM   #1561
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

why do nazis and skin heads love Fred Perry clothing so much?

https://www.fastcompany.com/90560741...se-polo-shirts

Old 12-14-2020, 08:05 PM   #1562
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

The answer is officially no to this thread. Barr is resigning too.

Old 12-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #1563
LaBelle
Socialphobic

So did this thread finally squished the squash?
Or in an unforeseen turn of events squashed the squish?

Old 12-14-2020, 08:24 PM   #1564
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Barr probably just doesn't want to be standing in the zone when the flock of pardons take flight.

Old 12-15-2020, 08:01 AM   #1565
Elphenor
Braindead

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, no, Trump will not keep in President

Old 12-15-2020, 10:54 AM   #1566
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

My prediction is that Trump will serve his "second term." He will have his "alternate electors" vote in DC next month, he will continue to claim he won. He will swear himself in on inauguration day, and he'll spend the next 4 years like a kind of pretender president. He'll use this to milk money from supporters, gain control of Newsmax or some other right wing news network, and he will attempt to keep control over Republican Politics.

He will probably even appoint a new "chief of staff", like Steven Miller, to run his fake presidency business while he golfs every day.

Republicans will continue for the next 4 years to take trips to Florida to kiss his ass and ask for his support. He'll fuck with the mid term elections by endorsing or trying to destroy various Senate and House candidates. His main goal will be ruining the Biden presidency. He may even keep a press secretary and continue to have some kind of fake white house press conference every week. And the mainstream media will indulge this and cover these side shows. Newsmax and occasionally Fox News will probably refer to Biden as the illegitimate pretender and act like Trump is fighting some kind of war against Antifa or some other nonsense.

In 4 years either he will try to anoint one of his kids to succeed him and get the GOP nomination.

if we're lucky he'll stroke out one day soon and spare the country all of this. But I doubt that'll happen right away. He'll probably stay alive until his mid 80s. Plenty of time to keep this charade going.

Old 12-15-2020, 02:33 PM   #1567
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I… don't think that will happen.

Old 12-15-2020, 02:47 PM   #1568
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Hopefully he gets a big bus and just goes and does the very fun rallies until the end of times. We just need the media not to legitimize it by trying to scream coup or something.

Think of it, the traveling trump show sucks up all the oxygen from the viable actors in the gop, grandma/grandpa have something to look forward to, and trump can bask in the adulation and feel like a winner

Also it would be sweet if he went to jail at some point, but that’s kinda wishful thinking on my part

Old 12-15-2020, 02:49 PM   #1569
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Trump threatening to jail Georgia's right wing Governor...

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lin-woo...-sh&soc_trk=ma

Old 12-15-2020, 02:52 PM   #1570
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I… don't think that will happen.
The alternate electors are really happening. They held their own votes in swing states on Monday. They plan to convene in washington and do their own Trumpish certification in January. They've already admitted they would do this.

I promise you he will do some kind of weird swearing in. Maybe he'll find some federal judge who will indulge him in place of the Chief Justice. Or maybe he'll have a fascist religious leader hold the bible while he swears himself in. It will happen.

The rest of it is just a continuation of his grift

Last edited by MyOneAndOnly : 12-15-2020 at 07:53 PM.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:15 PM   #1571
ovary
Ownz

let's all recall oneandonly's other totally batshit predictions from the first post in this thread

"I say Biden wins by 10-15 million votes (which doesn't mean much if he doesn't win majority of Electors). But Trump's party uses Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida state legislatures (which they control due to radical gerrymandering) to throw out Biden win and instead send Trump electors to the Electoral College. Several states will have inconclusive vote totals (because mail in ballots are lost or delayed) and Trump will proclaim them all to be fraud.

Second prediction is that Barr will order the arrest of Biden and maybe Obama and Hillary in October in hopes of turning voters back to Trump. None of them will stay in Jail. But it will wreak havoc in the days leading up to the election."

Old 12-15-2020, 10:32 PM   #1572
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

That's exactly what trump has attempted to do.

He's failed... But that's what he's tried to do. He even publicly ordered Barr to arrest Biden

Old 12-15-2020, 11:29 PM   #1573
ovary
Ownz

trump typing some shit on twitter don't ever mean shit.. u drinkin the media koolaid babe. getting all riled up. chilll

Old 12-15-2020, 11:47 PM   #1574
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

why is there always a Fuzzy on this board?

Old 12-16-2020, 05:58 PM   #1575
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
why is there always a Fuzzy on this board?
I do think you’re being a little melodramatic at this point tbh. It’s over.

Old 12-16-2020, 07:02 PM   #1576
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Trump is doing all this shit to extract more slush fund money from his inbred supporters

https://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/20...sterious-grift

That's all. Not that it should be taken lightly, but the real damage isn't going to happen until the long overdue recession hits and a more competent fascist steps into the role prepared by Trump.

Could be in 4 years, 8 years, doesn't matter. But Trump is done, politically.

Old 12-16-2020, 11:20 PM   #1577
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Real Truth

Old 12-23-2020, 10:30 AM   #1578
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Hey gang,

Leftist twitter is unhinged right now and for once I’d rather talk to liberals because I think you guys will understand what I’m saying better. Anyways, Trump is threatening to veto the stimulus bill and demand 2000 checks. Undoubtedly good, and I hope he does. But, we all know Trump doesn’t have altruistic reasons for this. It’s puzzling why he’s doing it now, instead of before the election (he isn’t very smart to be fair). Perhaps he is planning a coup? Idk. What terrifies me is so much of leftist twitter is dickriding Trump right now and saying insane things like he is “to the left of AOC”. It terrifies me that right populism (which isn’t a real thing and is how fascists gain power) is fooling so many leftists. If anyone remembers I have warned about a smarter Trump coming along in 2024. I really think this is giving them a playbook now. I predict some combination of Josh Hawley, Tucker Carlson, Tom Cotton, Tulsi Gabbard (she’s going to switch parties look at her most recent legislation) and Trump himself will run on a “populist” message. The Democrats absolutely need to run a progressive to counter that and AOC is the obvious choice. I have my problems with AOC but I think she probably means well and Jesus Christ the threat of fascism has really got me frightened. Idk sorry for the rant I just needed to get away from people pretending Trump isn’t evil.

Old 12-23-2020, 10:33 AM   #1579
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

ok

Old 12-23-2020, 10:35 AM   #1580
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Hey gang,

Leftist twitter is unhinged right now and for once I’d rather talk to liberals because I think you guys will understand what I’m saying better. Anyways, Trump is threatening to veto the stimulus bill and demand 2000 checks. Undoubtedly good, and I hope he does. But, we all know Trump doesn’t have altruistic reasons for this. It’s puzzling why he’s doing it now, instead of before the election (he isn’t very smart to be fair). Perhaps he is planning a coup? Idk. What terrifies me is so much of leftist twitter is dickriding Trump right now and saying insane things like he is “to the left of AOC”. It terrifies me that right populism (which isn’t a real thing and is how fascists gain power) is fooling so many leftists. If anyone remembers I have warned about a smarter Trump coming along in 2024. I really think this is giving them a playbook now. I predict some combination of Josh Hawley, Tucker Carlson, Tom Cotton, Tulsi Gabbard (she’s going to switch parties look at her most recent legislation) and Trump himself will run on a “populist” message. The Democrats absolutely need to run a progressive to counter that and AOC is the obvious choice. I have my problems with AOC but I think she probably means well and Jesus Christ the threat of fascism has really got me frightened. Idk sorry for the rant I just needed to get away from people pretending Trump isn’t evil.
That sounds hard

I don’t really know what to say. I’m just so glad you told me

Old 12-23-2020, 11:38 AM   #1581
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
That sounds hard

I don’t really know what to say. I’m just so glad you told me
Man I was being serious. Whatever. Don’t take me seriously if you don’t want to, but the amount of people who are fooled by “right wing populism” should be alarming for 2024.

Old 12-23-2020, 11:50 AM   #1582
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Red face

There are two peacocks on some sort of campsite compound just a couple of blocks away. I was wearing my A L C E S T peacock shirt when I first beheld them.

It felt like it was my density.

Old 12-23-2020, 11:52 AM   #1583
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Man I was being serious. Whatever. Don’t take me seriously if you don’t want to, but the amount of people who are fooled by “right wing populism” should be alarming for 2024.

Old 12-23-2020, 12:03 PM   #1584
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Hey gang,

Old 12-23-2020, 12:04 PM   #1585
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

i can't even

Old 12-23-2020, 01:38 PM   #1586
Elphenor
Braindead

six hundo?

I'll take it, you drive a hard bargain though Government

Old 12-23-2020, 01:45 PM   #1587
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

nobody wants to talk about my alcest peacock shirt huh

i see how it is

Old 12-23-2020, 04:19 PM   #1588
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Hey gang,

why does it not surprise me that "leftist twitter" (loud communists in other words?) engages in black and white thinking

also fuck you for making me sound like i hate leftists by being a caricature (not really fuck you ilu)

Old 12-23-2020, 04:30 PM   #1589
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
nobody wants to talk about my alcest peacock shirt huh

i see how it is

pretty sure your dad wants to talk about your pea cock

Old 12-23-2020, 04:40 PM   #1590
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
how did you live through 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and only just now come to this realization.

I'm glad you have. But fuck that's a lot to put up with to only now give in to reality