Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #181
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Also Corganist what's wrong with putting Mormonism on trial when it's full of damaging lies and policies?

Old 08-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #182
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy
you ugly piece of shit...if i ever run into you, anywhere, at anytime, for as long as i live, i will knock your fucking lights out. don't ever come near me, and if i hear even one more peep out of you in public about me, or the band, or the members of the band, i am gonna sue you for so much you'll never be able to afford so much as to even make a fucking guitar cable. i know plenty about copyright law, so before you run your trap anymore about what you think you know, or your delusional constructs of reality, know that to fight a lawsuit is at least a 30 to 40 thousand dollar endeavor. if you still got enough balls to go there, try me. nice to know you thought so little of me, and of us, but we're still willing to try to take advantage of a generous offer because you are a piece of shit and that is what fake pieces of shit do. at least i am real. unlike you, who is a sad creation. don't you say another word, or you'll be fighting something you can't afford and you'll lose everything. this will be the cost of you running your mouth on me ever again.

you do what you have to do you pig. but i'm telling you, you think you know what you are doing here with me, but you don't. if you just want to go to war, keep running your mouth. i;d like to see you try to sue me for libel. you don't have two nickels to rub together.you are a fake, a phony, a liar, and now a proven idiot. what artist will ever work with a manufacturer who disses her clients out? you are so fucking stupid. and you didn't even have the courage to deal with it in private. you run to a greek chorus of idiots to ape you on. like i said, one more word out of you in public and i will be suing you for ten times more than you'll make in the next ten years. and don't think i am one to make hollow threats. i've been in many lawsuits through the years, and haven's lost one yet. enjoy your 15 seconds of negative attention. you fucked up, you know it, so eat shit, shut the fuck up and accept you've attacked someone who tried to HELP YOU. but addicts and self-destructive people like you who HATE THEMSELVES must turn their hate out. if this is what you have to do to not kill your unhappy self, well then i'd say it was a wise decision. beyond that, you are fucking lame, dumb, and so so ugly.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:11 AM   #183
Venom
Ownz

Well, to be fair all religions are like that in some shape or form. But Mormons have magic underwear dude!

Old 08-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #184
Kahlo

Well it looks like some of the trans-gender societies etc are picking up on BC's comments on twitter. I predict a minor shit storm and subsequent clarification from MR WPC.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #185
TuralyonW3
Immortal

this is fucking gold

Old 08-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #186
paranoid
Minion of Satan

btw what exactly would corgan be suing devi ever for?

Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #187
Mablak
Minion of Satan

Location: Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

Haha, I don't believe Corganist is for reals anymore, that's just too hilarious. I was always thinking that there simply have to be a couple people out there who are wrong on every single issue without fail, but this pretty much seals it.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #188
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
btw what exactly would corgan be suing devi ever for?
I was thinking the same thing. How exactly did she legally commit slander/libel?

Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #189
Venom
Ownz

http://i52.tinypic.com/16713rn.jpg

Old 08-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #190
Venom
Ownz

If anything, Billy committed slander/libel.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:14 AM   #191
paranoid
Minion of Satan

btw i hope he recorded that fucking record entirely with the silver rose, and is so pissed off now that he has to erase the tracks and start all over... and decides to replace the guitars with teargarden style synths.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:15 AM   #192
Corganist
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
of course the republican can look past the transphobic comments.
I didn't even realize there may have been a transgender issue with his posts until someone mentioned it here. Without that context, it just reads that he's ranting about a person hiding behind a handle whose gender is unknown to him. And even if he did know, I don't see why anyone should automatically assume that he meant the he/she thing was a dig. It very well could have been a botched effort at trying to be politically correct about it.

Quote:
whatever point you may have here is completely obliterated by how incredibly small, childish and petty corgan is acting in response. there is NO excuse for this type of behavior. There are many, many other ways, more professional ways he could have handled this whole debacle.
Sure there were. But he's just as entitled to get pissed at stuff like this as anyone else would. I don't think he's held to any higher standard than anyone else.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:16 AM   #193
Venom
Ownz

Yeah, but threatening violence against a woman? That's unacceptable.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:18 AM   #194
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

if Monte wasnt mormon he'd still be a complete joke. Ditch the mormon shit, that's not what was going on in that thread.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #195
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

Like corganist said it's possible he doesn't know the tender of Devi.

It's like getting in a fight with a stranger that happens to be gay. Suddenly it's a hate crime.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #196
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...tcorganiha.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
you ugly piece of shit...if i ever run into you, anywhere, at anytime, for as long as i live, i will knock your fucking lights out. don't ever come near me, and if i hear even one more peep out of you in public about me, or the band, or the members of the band, i am gonna sue you for so much you'll never be able to afford so much as to even make a fucking guitar cable. i know plenty about copyright law, so before you run your trap anymore about what you think you know, or your delusional constructs of reality, know that to fight a lawsuit is at least a 30 to 40 thousand dollar endeavor. if you still got enough balls to go there, try me. nice to know you thought so little of me, and of us, but we're still willing to try to take advantage of a generous offer because you are a piece of shit and that is what fake pieces of shit do. at least i am real. unlike you, who is a sad creation. don't you say another word, or you'll be fighting something you can't afford and you'll lose everything. this will be the cost of you running your mouth on me ever again.

you do what you have to do you pig. but i'm telling you, you think you know what you are doing here with me, but you don't. if you just want to go to war, keep running your mouth. i;d like to see you try to sue me for libel. you don't have two nickels to rub together.you are a fake, a phony, a liar, and now a proven idiot. what artist will ever work with a manufacturer who disses her clients out? you are so fucking stupid. and you didn't even have the courage to deal with it in private. you run to a greek chorus of idiots to ape you on. like i said, one more word out of you in public and i will be suing you for ten times more than you'll make in the next ten years. and don't think i am one to make hollow threats. i've been in many lawsuits through the years, and haven's lost one yet. enjoy your 15 seconds of negative attention. you fucked up, you know it, so eat shit, shut the fuck up and accept you've attacked someone who tried to HELP YOU. but addicts and self-destructive people like you who HATE THEMSELVES must turn their hate out. if this is what you have to do to not kill your unhappy self, well then i'd say it was a wise decision. beyond that, you are fucking lame, dumb, and so so ugly.

Last edited by wHATcOLOR : 08-25-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #197
Venom
Ownz

Nothing wrong with good ol' Mormon bashing.

Of course Billy knows she's a woman, he's seen her picture and everything. He's just being a fucking dickhead.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #198
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corganist View Post
It very well could have been a botched effort at trying to be politically correct about it.
its too bad he couldnt think of a more pc way to call her an ugly pig

Old 08-25-2011, 02:22 AM   #199
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corganist
I didn't even realize there may have been a transgender issue with his posts until someone mentioned it here. Without that context, it just reads that he's ranting about a person hiding behind a handle whose gender is unknown to him. And even if he did know, I don't see why anyone should automatically assume that he meant the he/she thing was a dig. It very well could have been a botched effort at trying to be politically correct about it.
I don't think he's that dumb. and you certainly don't think he's that dumb so come on.

Quote:
Sure there were. But he's just as entitled to get pissed at stuff like this as anyone else would. I don't think he's held to any higher standard than anyone else.
he's an adult. he could have come across as the bigger man here and cut all ties with her completely and not allowed her further access in their business partnership. He could have found a more professional way to denounce her product by asking her to remove his bands name from her web page. etc etc etc. threatening to punch her, sue, etc etc etc is inexcusable.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #200
Space Girl 1979
Ownz

Last edited by Space Girl 1979 : 09-03-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #201
Venom
Ownz

Don't forget his transgender bashing.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #202
Venom
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Girl 1979 View Post
lol... true story... he was following my personal posts on facebook and commenting on them...
Post what he's said in the past, lol.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #203
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingeroGuitaro
Like corganist said it's possible he doesn't know the tender of Devi.
possible, but highly highly unlikely. i mean, c'mon! he knows for fucks sake.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #204
Space Girl 1979
Ownz

Last edited by Space Girl 1979 : 09-03-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:25 AM   #205
Ball Sack Face
Banned

Billy unfriended me on facebook. I wonder if he saw one of my posts talking about how bad TGBK is.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:25 AM   #206
LaBelle
Socialphobic

if there was a way I could take back all the money i've given him ever since I became a fan, I would.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:26 AM   #207
paranoid
Minion of Satan

devi to be fair it was probably the white trash comment that set him off. you pushed it a lil too far there.

still don't think you deserved what you got though.. for the record!

Old 08-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #208
Venom
Ownz

You can, pirate his future shit for free.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:28 AM   #209
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

fucking billy you made sg the underdog/hero in all of this. asshole.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:28 AM   #210
Venom
Ownz

Billy = the whitest trash in America.