Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2007, 10:10 PM   #151
Chuck=Zero
Apocalyptic Poster

Well, looks like all three shows have finally sold out. I just went on TM and got the "No results page" for all three shows.

Old 07-24-2007, 03:24 PM   #152
Teora22
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToEachesOwn
Anyone else see this on Myspace?

http://lads.myspace.com/07_07/MS-707...-US/smash2.gif

It was kinda weird seeing that in the ad section.
You know that's interesting, because I heard a philly radio station advertisting the shows and I noticed that they only mentioned saturday and sunday also. why is friday excluded? kind of strange....

Old 07-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #153
donnie darko
Ownz

I have one Ticket for the 19th. LFT OR, row DD, seat 14. Face value. Or best offer...

Old 07-26-2007, 02:15 PM   #154
kitkat21
Pledge

Since this is a seated venue, is anyone getting there crazy early anyway?

Old 07-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #155
spidrr
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat21

Ill probably be across the street drinking some beer and eating food at the bar if thats what you mean.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:54 PM   #156
ToEachesOwn
Serial Dater

Location: 50 lbs of peaches equals a bushel. 185 lbs of Eaches equals sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat21
I'm still holding out hope of getting decent Eagles/Bears tickets for under $400 for that Sunday. Doing a little boozing sounds good beforehand either way.

Old 07-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #157
ratking17
Ownz

dawkins is still a pussy...

Old 07-26-2007, 09:08 PM   #158
Chuck=Zero
Apocalyptic Poster

The only thing that would make B-Dawk a pussy is if he grew his hair long to the point it was hanging out of his helmet, changed his uniform to black & gold and his number to 43.

Last edited by Chuck=Zero : 07-27-2007 at 02:12 AM.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #159
ratking17
Ownz

haha, chuck, you think you got me cuz I went to school in pittsburgh....well just to let you know, I do not like either the stillers or the iggles....

god, utley breaking his hand really hurts my fantasy team....

Old 07-27-2007, 02:13 AM   #160
Chuck=Zero
Apocalyptic Poster

Yeah, Utley out for a couple weeks is a bummer, this will be the Phillies' excuse for not making the playoffs this year. So if you're not a Steelers fan, then what are you?

Old 07-27-2007, 02:26 AM   #161
ratking17
Ownz

when i was really young, my uncle told me he used to play for the buffalo bills, so I believed him. we would watch games and he would make up stories about how he used to hang with such and such a player, and I grew up closer to buffalo than pittsburgh, so the bills are my team. but I die pittsburgh every other sport....

Old 07-27-2007, 06:00 PM   #162
ToEachesOwn
Serial Dater

Chase will be missed...

Old 07-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #163
greatpumpkin
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratking17
haha, chuck, you think you got me cuz I went to school in pittsburgh....well just to let you know, I do not like either the stillers or the iggles....

god, utley breaking his hand really hurts my fantasy team....

don't worry. utley wasn't going to help anyway. so what does it feel like for your baseball team to never win their division? it's nice to have a "tool" like the phillies in our division. go Braves!

Old 07-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #164
ratking17
Ownz

I hate the phillies. my team is the pirates who have a few more championships than the atlanta braves ever will. go home...

Old 07-28-2007, 02:25 PM   #165
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatpumpkin
don't worry. utley wasn't going to help anyway. so what does it feel like for your baseball team to never win their division?
That's the best you can do to insult sports fans from Philadelphia? Put a little effort into it at least, God knows there is plenty of material.

Old 07-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #166
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Erin, can we make out in line?

Old 07-28-2007, 07:03 PM   #167
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

I don't know, there is an Eagles game that day and if they lose I might just be looking to hurt somebody. Because, you know, I am so not used to them losing. Either way, I do still owe you that beer.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:02 PM   #168
kitkat21
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrr
Ill probably be across the street drinking some beer and eating food at the bar if thats what you mean.

That sounds like a good idea. . . .

Old 08-03-2007, 04:19 PM   #169
MusicMan4

im gonna be at the 10/19 show and i'm in the same row as pretzel logic

bye

Old 08-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #170
ArsonCrafts
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsonCrafts
I got three tickets for the Sunday show (10/21) that I am willing to sell via PayPal for what I paid for them. They are scattered throughout the venue and are as follows:

Section: LFT OR
Row: T
Seat: 22

Section: RGT OR
Row: D
Seat: 11

Section: RGT OR
Row: FF
Seat: 3

I ended up getting three tickets next to each other for the Friday show (10/19), so that's why I am looking to sell these. If anyone is interested, let me know.
These are still available, mofos. I have the tickets in my possession and will handle requests in the order in which they are received. E-mail me at [email protected].

Old 08-26-2007, 12:59 AM   #171
ToEachesOwn
Serial Dater

We were talking about bars and such before the show, but does anyone feel like tailgating at the Linc for the Eagles/Bears game on the 21st before the show? Parking is $20 and boozing would be much cheaper than most of the places that offer 3.50 drafts in the area. We could bust out at 6:30 (it's a 4:15 game) and if anyone who's interested in the game can listen to it on WYSP on the way to the Tower. Being at an Eagles tailgate is definitely something to experience. I'd be willing to bring a case or two of Miller Lite. And someone can wear the Jeremiah Trotter jersey I have that is now worthless!

Old 08-26-2007, 01:15 AM   #172
Chuck=Zero
Apocalyptic Poster

I know Billy's a Cubs & Bulls fan, but does he care at all for the Bears? I'm thinking it'd be cool if the Eagles won and then at the concert we can taunt him about the Bears losing.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:28 AM   #173
ToEachesOwn
Serial Dater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck=Zero
I know Billy's a Cubs & Bulls fan, but does he care at all for the Bears? I'm thinking it'd be cool if the Eagles won and then at the concert we can taunt him about the Bears losing.
Yea, unlike the solo show at the Electric Factory where he was bashing Iverson. No AI anymore, just wait until Grossman is far from Rexeptional or whatever the corny headlines in the Chicago Tribune are.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:27 PM   #174
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Hey I'm coming into town for all 3 shows. Anyone familiar with the area around Tower Theatre and can maybe give a hotel recommendations? If at all possible, I'd like to be able to walk to the venue or at least a cheap short taxi ride. Any suggestions on lodging are appreciated.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:48 PM   #175
distance
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkins23836
Hey I'm coming into town for all 3 shows. Anyone familiar with the area around Tower Theatre and can maybe give a hotel recommendations? If at all possible, I'd like to be able to walk to the venue or at least a cheap short taxi ride. Any suggestions on lodging are appreciated.
there's a septa station across the street. there are benches you could sleep on there!

Old 08-27-2007, 09:51 PM   #176
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by distance
there's a septa station across the street. there are benches you could sleep on there!
I've been on both this messageboard and 930.com with you for years, and this is the first joke I've ever seen you make. So props for that!

Old 08-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #177
Chuck=Zero
Apocalyptic Poster

Pumpkins23836, you've got tickets for all three shows now? As for hotel recommendations, I can't help you out there since this will be the first time I've ever been to the Tower. Check out the hotel/travel sites, like priceline.com, that's what I used to find the nearest, best quality hotel, from the Orange Peel in Asheville. Oh yeah, if you don't know already, even though the Tower is often referred to as a place in Philly, it's actually just outside the city, in Upper Darby, PA.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #178
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck=Zero
Pumpkins23836, you've got tickets for all three shows now?
Yeah, I thought I PMed you. Sorry. Some guy on craigslist was selling a row DD Orchestra aisle seat for $10 over face so I bought that.

I tried priceline-ing it but can't find a hotel within 3.5 miles which I find hard to believe. There's a days inn just off the interstate so it'd be 10 miles and literally 2 turns to get there, so that might be where I stay.

Where were you in Asheville/what shows? I turned up at that rathole Days Inn which was actually OK and .5 miles from the Orange Peel. Went to 6/26 & 27.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #179
Chuck=Zero
Apocalyptic Poster

DD Orhestra seating, very nice. The best I was able to get out of the three shows was right behind that, EE. I was in Asheville June 26-28 and went to the 26th & 27th shows. I never saw this ghetto Days Inn that a lot of people were staying at, I guess it was on the other side of town from where I stayed, The Best Western. Priceline listed Days Inn .5 miles away and Best Western 1.5 miles away, but it didn't make a difference at all, since the walk to the Peel from the hotel was only like 10 minutes. When I first arrived at the hotel I thought I got screwed because the hotel was undergoing rennovation, but I got to my room which turned out to be rennovated already. Along with that, the room had a brand spankin' new 27" (maybe it was 32") flat screen TV. Best of all, I was offered a military discount which ended up saving me nearly $90 (Booked online for $230, ended up paying $145). I had never taken advantage of the discount during my five years in the Navy, and even though I'm out now, I was still able to use my Reservist ID to get the discount.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #180
distance
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkins23836
I've been on both this messageboard and 930.com with you for years, and this is the first joke I've ever seen you make. So props for that!
must not be paying attention!